ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Attention Saul Good & patteeu: banned user (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274232)

patteeu 07-02-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9787986)
Well, I have you to thank for recognizing all my issues and setting me on the straight and narrow. I don't know how I'll ever repay you.

Make another passive aggressive thread in an effort to call attention to yourself the next time you need my services.

stevieray 07-02-2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9787983)
Belushi played a samurai a few times. Does that count?

Margaret Cho hosting?

nope, SNR is right..it's bunk.

Donger 07-02-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9787815)
Good thread, P.

Are you going to move this to the Hall of Classics? It would look great next to your other 5 threads there...you know...the ones with 59, 60, 61, 66, and 186 posts respectively.

Out of curiosity, how do you know that Phobia moved those threads to HOC?

Saul Good 07-02-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9788005)

Call it a hunch.

Donger 07-02-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9788014)
Call it a hunch.

Well, you either know or you don't. Which is it?

Phobia 07-02-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9788005)

That's obviously my style. I'm all about patting myself on the back. In fact, you can barely get through 2 or 3 of my posts without me referencing my time in the Marines too.

I'm really not that hard to figure out if anybody is paying attention. One doesn't need to be Sherlock Holmes nor Dr. Phil McGraw.

patteeu 07-02-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9788017)
Well, you either know or you don't. Which is it?

You don't know what "hunch" means?

Phobia 07-02-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9788024)

It's another word for "I don't know WTF I'm talking about but here is a guess."

Donger 07-02-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9788024)

Yes, I do. It means that he doesn't know for certain.

Mr. Plow 07-02-2013 09:33 AM

Fun threads are fun.

Phobia 07-02-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9787994)
Make another passive aggressive thread in an effort to call attention to yourself the next time you need my services.

It's clearly passive aggressive but it's not really for my benefit. You two are laughable. It's a joke. In fact, this thread probably belongs in the Hall of Classics one day.

WhawhaWhat 07-02-2013 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9788033)
It's clearly passive aggressive but it's not really for my benefit. You two are laughable. It's a joke. In fact, this thread probably belongs in the Hall of Classics one day.

http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/...8e150b5507.gif

loochy 07-02-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 9788038)

i bet phobia won't go to funnyjunk to view that image.

BlackHelicopters 07-02-2013 09:39 AM

Having fun.

Mr. Plow 07-02-2013 09:40 AM

http://i.imgur.com/wNYakWS.jpg

Saul Good 07-02-2013 09:41 AM

Perhaps the board was just clamoring for the enshrinement of threads that are nothing more than throw-aways, I suppose...

Awfully coincidental that, of the 20 shortest "classic" threads in the history of this site, four were created by Phil. He's either the master of the instant classic or a mod with an inflated opinion of himself.

I linked the threads, so you can decide for yourself if you'd like. Don't worry...it will only take you about three minutes to read them all (not including the time you spend laughing and/or standing up and applauding Phil's rapier wit.)

If you allow for the latter, it should take you about three minutes.

Frazod 07-02-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9788030)
Yes, I do. It means that he doesn't know for certain.

I'll bet it was Bwana. He secretly craves Phil's love and respect.

Saul Good 07-02-2013 09:48 AM

Moved to HOC...didn't see that coming...so funny

patteeu 07-02-2013 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9788048)
Perhaps the board was just clamoring for the enshrinement of threads that are nothing more than throw-aways, I suppose...

Awfully coincidental that, of the 20 shortest "classic" threads in the history of this site, four were created by Phil. He's either the master of the instant classic or a mod with an inflated opinion of himself.

I linked the threads, so you can decide for yourself if you'd like. Don't worry...it will only take you about three minutes to read them all (not including the time you spend laughing and/or standing up and applauding Phil's rapier wit.)

If you allow for the latter, it should take you about three minutes.

I read through a couple of them. Now that I see what passed for classic back in the day, I'm reconsidering my position that we should resist changes that take CP further from it's roots.

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9788049)
I'll bet it was Bwana. He secretly craves Phil's love and respect.

I don't know about Bwana, but you could be on to something. One of Phobia's sycophants might be behind this.

Phobia 07-02-2013 09:50 AM

I live for HOC threads. I've been posting on this site for 13 years and have 6 threads in the HOC. Isn't it obvious to everybody else that I move my own threads to the HOC forum for validation?

Saul Good 07-02-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9788058)
I live for HOC threads. I've been posting on this site for 13 years and have 6 threads in the HOC. Isn't it obvious to everybody else that I move my own threads to the HOC forum for validation?

And not one of them is funny nor memorable in any way.

Hell, I'd bet the average thread started by hootie has more replies than all of your "classics" combined.

Frazod 07-02-2013 09:55 AM

Once again, Phil thwarts Saul's efforts to control the Planet.

http://inbredscience.files.wordpress...rvbugs1024.jpg

patteeu 07-02-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9788058)

Do you think it was someone trying to curry favor?

frankotank 07-02-2013 09:58 AM

I was born a poor black child.
this shit ain't funny.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...TWfg-DUj7SmuTg

Saul Good 07-02-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9788063)
Once again, Phil thwarts Saul's efforts to control the Planet.

http://inbredscience.files.wordpress...rvbugs1024.jpg

Phil certainly has the ability to do just that via being a mod.

It's the only impression he leaves on this place. It's not like there's ever a phobia thread where people sit around hitting "refresh" non-stop for weeks on end just to see what he'll say next.

Phobia 07-02-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9788055)
Moved to HOC...didn't see that coming...so funny

Yeah. Because you're hilarious. I thought it was almost worthy of laughing out loud but not quite. But then I appreciate ironic humor.

Phobia 07-02-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9788064)
Do you think it was someone trying to curry favor?

Don't really care, dude. It's not on my radar at all. It's the HOC. Besides Saul Good, who goes in there?

Saul Good 07-02-2013 10:26 AM

Just trying to figure out this place. Posters who are funny, entertaining, and talk about football are marginalized or outright banned. "Tickets for Sale" thread is in the HoC, though.

Phobia 07-02-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9788105)
Just trying to figure out this place. Posters who are funny, entertaining, and talk about football are marginalized or outright banned.

No kidding? I will alert the other moderators of this grave injustice.

jspchief 07-02-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9788067)
Phil certainly has the ability to do just that via being a mod.

It's the only impression he leaves on this place. It's not like there's ever a phobia thread where people sit around hitting "refresh" non-stop for weeks on end just to see what he'll say next.

Phobia may not light up the front page with 1k post threads, but he's had a larger impact on this BB and its members than you ever will.

patteeu 07-02-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9788136)
Phobia may not light up the front page with 1k post threads, but he's had a larger impact on this BB and its members than you ever will.

If Phobia wants you in this thread, he'll name you in the title. Try waxing his car instead.

Frazod 07-02-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9788105)
Just trying to figure out this place. Posters who are funny, entertaining, and talk about football are marginalized or outright banned. "Tickets for Sale" thread is in the HoC, though.

Yeah, it really sucks here.

Maybe you'd be happier someplace else.

jspchief 07-02-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9788149)
If Phobia wants you in this thread, he'll name you in the title. Try waxing his car instead.

It's too bad all that time in DC has turned you into who you are. I remember when I used to really like your posts.

patteeu 07-02-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9788159)
It's too bad all that time in DC has turned you into who you are. I remember when I used to really like your posts.

Well, like they always say, you never really know someone until they call you out for kissing ass.

jspchief 07-02-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9788176)
Well, like they always say, you never really know someone until they call you out for kissing ass.

Give me a break. You know as well as I do that Saul's attempts to value a poster through thread size or HoC threads is total bullshit. Phobia has organized a number of real life meetings between members, he's run the board in AC's absence, he's funded logo apparel (that he lost money on iirc), and while he may not post much anymore, he was a very active and entertaining contributor to this BB for a long time. Anyone trying to question his value to chiefsplanet is ignorant of the facts.

I'm sorry that those facts come off as ass kissing. I get that you and Phil have issues, but that doesn't change the fact that he's done a lot for chiefsplanet over the years.

patteeu 07-02-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9788211)
Give me a break. You know as well as I do that Saul's attempts to value a poster through thread size or HoC threads is total bullshit. Phobia has organized a number of real life meetings between members, he's run the board in AC's absence, he's funded logo apparel (that he lost money on iirc), and while he may not post much anymore, he was a very active and entertaining contributor to this BB for a long time. Anyone trying to question his value to chiefsplanet is ignorant of the facts.

I'm sorry that those facts come off as ass kissing. I get that you and Phil have issues, but that doesn't change the fact that he's done a lot for chiefsplanet over the years.

He's had a huge impact, both good and bad. I agree with most of your memories of the good. It's just a shame that the trend is headed in the wrong direction.

Chief Roundup 07-02-2013 11:14 AM

Seems like there are two guys that need to go do something else with that hard on that they have. Because this isn't working out well for them.

Phobia 07-02-2013 11:22 AM

The notion that jsp is an ass-kisser is just as ridiculous as the notion that phobia is stacking the HOC deck in his favor. You two boys should go play in traffic.

Saul Good 07-02-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9788211)

It sounds like he's a great guy who just happens to be a mediocre poster and and sub-standard moderator.

Baby Lee 07-02-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9787983)
Belushi played a samurai a few times. Does that count?

Does Taran Killam and Vanessa Bayer count.

stevieray 07-02-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9788247)
It sounds like he's a great guy who just happens to be a mediocre poster and and sub-standard moderator.

:crybaby:

SAUTO 07-02-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9787901)
I still think we need an Exile Planet sub forum where people can go to see their banned heroes. The exiles can only post in that thread, so anyone that is butthurt by them will never have to see them if they don't want to.

That could happen in any thread
Posted via Mobile Device

Phobia 07-02-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9788247)

Good grief. That's not even a moderately convincing troll effort, SaulG. You're losing your touch, bruh.

teedubya 07-03-2013 10:02 PM

Phobia was in the Marines?

Mr. Plow 07-03-2013 10:13 PM

I've got a Facebook thread that needs moved into the Hall of Classics. Post haste, please.

jspchief 07-04-2013 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9791397)
Phobia was in the Marines?

But does he have a bronze star?

Chiefspants 07-13-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9789585)
Good grief. That's not even a moderately convincing troll effort, SaulG. You're losing your touch, bruh.

You are the troll king, Phobia. Allow me to kneel and kiss the ring.