ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV What TV shows do you watch religiously? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267516)

BWillie 08-04-2013 09:37 PM

Rules of Engagement (cancelled)
Hannibal
The League
How I Met Your Mother
2 and A Half Men
Tosh.O
South Park
The Following

Mav 08-04-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 9859110)
The League
Game of Thrones
Shameless
The Sopranos (Reruns)

oh, if we are talking re runs, I still watch

Scrubs,
Prison break religiously as well. especially when you cant find anything to watch. Those become old faithfuls. I cant get enough of prison break actually.

aturnis 08-05-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9204113)
Watching my first episode right now, based on my dealings with the amish, the east coast clan almost arent amish anymore.

They're now on two different tv shows, that definitely isnt amish ethic as i've known it... these are people who wont wear clothes with zippers because its "showing off to God"

TV, Amish? it negates itself.

Do you actually think they are Amish at all? It is absolutely not real.

aturnis 08-05-2013 03:26 PM

The Walking Dead
The Killing
Fast N' Loud
Gold Rush
Elementary
Sherlock

underEJ 08-05-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9858645)
Got burned badly by Chicago Code

That show was really good. I liked Jason Clarke on Brotherhood on Showtime too which didn't last, just three-ish seasons.

I am so pissed at Time Warner and CBS right now. They pulled Showtime in the CBS bullshit so I couldn't watch Dexter last night. They can have CBS. I don't care at all, but Showtime is subscription, the per subscriber fee is paid by the subscriber explicitly so that is dumb to hold it hostage over the stupid NCIS rate.

Looks like I'm getting free sunday ticket this year when I switch to directv tomorrow.

Dayze 08-05-2013 04:26 PM

South Beach Tow. Can't believe how real it is.

crossbow 08-05-2013 10:29 PM

Where did all these shows come from? I thought there was only Fox News and the Science channel on my TV.

Gonna take a risk and press the channel button... No, wait, I might miss Hannity trashing out Obama's administration.

Mama Hip Rockets 08-05-2013 11:55 PM

Breaking Bad
Arrested Development
The Office
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Baby Lee 11-15-2013 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9195103)
Homeland
TWD
Daily Show and Colbert
Grey's
Parks & Rec
Blue Bloods
Fringe

out of season
Curb
Justified
Archer
Girls

those are the ones that don't survvie 24 hours on my DVR.

GoT and Shameless because, though I might love those two more than any other they are fun to marathon. Never miss an ep, though.

There's being nitpicky, then there's just being lazy-assed lazy.

Grey's had a civil suit in their most recent episode, and at the end of the plaintiff's case in chief, they conclude with 'the prosecution rests.'

WTF? In this day and age? It's like an episode of Childrens' Hospital or something.

Baby Lee 11-15-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9194900)
Person of Interest. one of my favorite, John Reece took over the Jack Bauer spot!
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Shameless (US version) great great tv.
Raising Hope (love it)
2 Broke Girls
Survivor
Burn Notice
White Collar

Raising Hope fans, note that the season started tonight with a 1 hour ep. Looks like they're getting buried on Fridays now.

ChiefsFanatic 11-15-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9194764)
Right now, mine are:

Castle
Grimm
Once Upon a Time
Walking Dead
Elementary
Revolution

I've recently been exposed to Emily Owens, MD. I like that one. My best friend always says that she reminds him of me. The more I watch it, the more I can see why.

There are others that I watch, but I'm not heartbroken if I miss an episode. Those shows seem to be Arrow, Chicago Fire, and any of the Monday night CBS comedies.

Castle
Grimm
Once Upon a Time
Walking Dead
Elementary
Homeland
Arrow
Criminal Minds
Person of Interest
The Big Bang Theory
The Blacklist
Sleepy Hollow

Revolution has lost me. It is like an entirely different show in season 2.

Baby Lee 01-18-2014 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 9199914)
M: HIMYM
T: Parenthood
W: Modern Family
T: BBT, P&R, Grey's Anatomy, The Office

Archer, Breaking Bad

Episodes, The Big C(it is ending soon :()

This week's writing on how Max might be like Hank was relavatory and heartbreaking all at once.

kcxiv 01-18-2014 08:19 PM

I used to watch parenthood, but the drama on there got to deep for me. Its a great ****ing show, but the drama on there is tough. lol

My shows are
Game of Thrones
Person of Interest
White Collar
Bates Motel
The Big Bang Theory
Chicago PD is growing on me
Blacklist

whoman69 01-19-2014 08:48 AM

Dr. Who
Almost Human
Sleepy Hollow
Agents of Shield
How I Met Your Mother (playing out the string)
Magic City

bsp4444 01-19-2014 09:01 AM

The mentalist, but it has not been good lately
Sleepy Hollow
The Big Bang Theory

Mav 01-19-2014 11:21 AM

Justified. That's pretty much it for me.

Ragged Robin 01-19-2014 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 10378002)
Dr. Who

I'm getting caught up right now, watched all of Eccelston's and Tennant's run and just started Smith's. I love how the production quality and style of Series 5 onward is through the roof (anything before 2008 just looks really dated at this point) but Tennant was the best Doctor :(

Baby Lee 01-20-2014 09:46 AM

Quote:

Person of Interest. one of my favorite, John Reece took over the Jack Bauer spot!
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Raising Hope (love it)
2 Broke Girls
Survivor
Burn Notice
White Collar

Triplets?!?!?

And, . . . Carl is heartbreaking. He drank through the liver he had and now he wants to wreck mine.

And, . . . Laim is heartbreaking for Omaha reasons.

And, . . . Debbie is life-affirming.

htismaqe 01-20-2014 09:59 AM

Duck Dynasty
America Unearthed
The Curse of Oak Island
That Metal Show
Mrs. Brown's Boys

KevB 01-20-2014 10:53 AM

Justified
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Modern Family (good to watch with the wife)
Archer

True Detective, House of Cards, and Sherlock are short term/Netflix shows that I absolutely will watch ASAP.

kcxiv 01-20-2014 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10382159)
Duck Dynasty
America Unearthed
The Curse of Oak Island
That Metal Show
Mrs. Brown's Boys

Watched America Unearthed the other day its not bad. They make alot of sense in some of the stuff they find. The Mayans/Georgia connection was pretty cool. Makes alot of sense. I dont believe for one minute, they just vanished. lol

htismaqe 01-20-2014 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10382370)
Watched America Unearthed the other day its not bad. They make alot of sense in some of the stuff they find. The Mayans/Georgia connection was pretty cool. Makes alot of sense. I dont believe for one minute, they just vanished. lol

There's a lot of pseudo-science but the show is pretty damn interesting...

Al Bundy 01-20-2014 11:47 AM

Shipping Wars
Big Bang Theory
Airplane Repo

aturnis 01-20-2014 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10382159)
Duck Dynasty
America Unearthed
The Curse of Oak Island
That Metal Show
Mrs. Brown's Boys

Where do you watch Mrs. Brown's Boys? Would really like to watch this show.

keg in kc 01-20-2014 12:22 PM

Going Monday to Sunday, right now it's:

M: Almost Human, Archer, Blacklist, Castle, Sleepy Hollow
Tu: Agents of SHIELD, Brooklyn 9-9, Justified, NCIS, Person of Interest, Supernatural
W: Arrow
Th: Community, Elementary, Parks and Rec, White Collar
F: Grimm, Helix
Sa:
Su: House of Lies, Shameless, True Detective

htismaqe 01-20-2014 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 10382626)
Where do you watch Mrs. Brown's Boys? Would really like to watch this show.

Online. It's on BBC One.

Amnorix 01-20-2014 12:54 PM

Person of Interest, Elementary and Gold Rush. That's it for me. The wife has other shows that she watches, and the kids watch whatever.

Unfortunately, I don't have as much time for TV as I might like. Based on what my friends say, I'm very confident there's a bunch of other shows I would like, but...

kcxiv 01-20-2014 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10382446)
There's a lot of pseudo-science but the show is pretty damn interesting...

Yeah, but instill think that the history we are taught in school is complete bullshit.

I seen a documentary that rips apart ancient aliens look. I know some of there theories are out there but the documentary shredded it apart lol.

htismaqe 01-20-2014 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10382837)
Yeah, but instill think that the history we are taught in school is complete bullshit.

I seen a documentary that rips apart ancient aliens look. I know some of there theories are out there but the documentary shredded it apart lol.

Oh, there's certainly some element of truth to it. It's just not conclusive ever. The show is quite thought provoking nonetheless.

millz 01-20-2014 04:36 PM

boardwalk

Easy 6 01-20-2014 07:12 PM

Right now the list is...

Helix
SNL
Dude You're Screwed
Survivor Man
Curse of Oak Island
Alaska the Last Frontier
Mountain Men
Bar Rescue

NewChief 01-20-2014 07:20 PM

I cut cable, so I don't really watch network shows.

Rewatching Breaking Bad with my wife.
Game of Thrones
Battlestar Galactica
Walking Dead

That's it for me. Plan on doing The Wire once I'm through BG. I think I prefer to wAit until a show is concluded and I can binge watch instead of the serialized method of watching.

Baby Lee 01-24-2014 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10377169)
This week's writing on how Max might be like Hank was relavatory and heartbreaking all at once.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10377574)
I used to watch parenthood, but the drama on there got to deep for me. Its a great ****ing show, but the drama on there is tough. lol

I had idea that I could care enough about Erika Christianson to feel so strongly when she asked Joel to not give up on her. God that was tough.

Then Max put the hammer DOWN on Hank, Sarah beat Hank out for a job by having a better personality [ie, adult Asbergers] and Hank tried to sell his ideas for the job as the better one than Sarah's [studio photo shoot versus location photo shoot], and Max told him his ideas weren't better because he lost the job. Two Aspies trying to help each other.

AND THEN perhaps my most unintentionally funny moment when Adam [Krause] started asking Kristina what they called that thing you bandage over an spurting artery

BECAUSE

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IiOKNggPh4Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BTW, that chick happened to be in this episode 100 lbs heavier and 10 years older, and Krause hasn't changed a bit. Amazing.

That reminds me, want to talk about deep,

Nate's funeral

'for he who is living in the light of God, the death of the carnal soul is a blessing' and the look on Nate's mom's face at that moment?!?!?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rumi
Our death is our wedding with eternity
What is the secret? "God is One."
The sunlight splits when entering the windows of the house.
This multiplicity exists in the cluster of grapes;
It is not in the juice made from the grapes.
For he who is living in the Light of God,
The death of the carnal soul is a blessing.
Regarding him, say neither bad nor good,
For he is gone beyond the good and the bad.
Fix your eyes on God and do not talk about what is invisible,
So that he may place another look in your eyes.
It is in the vision of the physical eyes
That no invisible or secret thing exists.
But when the eye is turned toward the Light of God
What thing could remain hidden under such a Light?
Although all lights emanate from the Divine Light
Don't call all these lights "the Light of God";
It is the eternal light which is the Light of God,
The ephemeral light is an attribute of the body and the flesh.
...Oh God who gives the grace of vision!
The bird of vision is flying towards You with the wings of desire.

That show might have had an EPIC finale, but that scene was superior, IMO.

Baby Lee 01-24-2014 01:56 PM

Question for the zeitgeist.

Is Michael C. Hall Dexter Morgan or Michael Fisher?

Heck I half think of Rainn Wilson as Arthur as much as Dwight.

"We know you were responsible for the feces box and the feces gift basket!!!"

Heck, remembering it now;

Frances Conroy with all the loves she had, "Your father [who died in the season premiere] was the love of my life. No one else will love me when I'm young and pretty"

Gut busting.

How could WHY someone loves by more important than THAT someone loves you,

Gut, . . . busted,

whoman69 01-25-2014 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 10378916)
I'm getting caught up right now, watched all of Eccelston's and Tennant's run and just started Smith's. I love how the production quality and style of Series 5 onward is through the roof (anything before 2008 just looks really dated at this point) but Tennant was the best Doctor :(

Give the classics a try, especially Troughton (limited episodes survived), Pertwee, and Tom Baker. Just a notice though, the production values were horrible and that was part of the charm of the show. I think it was a lot funnier than it is now.

Baby Lee 01-25-2014 04:12 PM

Quote:

White Collar

Love the show, but Rebecca being a villain might have been the most obvious twist in TV history.

ILChief 01-25-2014 09:47 PM

The Blacklist
Parks and Recereation
Modern Family, although I have fallen behind

88TG88 01-25-2014 09:54 PM

Bar rescue

I'm obsessed

Pitt Gorilla 01-25-2014 11:47 PM

Archer, justified, p&r, community.

Buehler445 01-26-2014 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10393042)
Love the show, but Rebecca being a villain might have been the most obvious twist in TV history.

I actually didn't see it coming. ROFL

Head in ass.

Baby Lee 01-26-2014 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 10393646)
I actually didn't see it coming. ROFL

Head in ass.

Really, I spent every moment of the first part of their 'romance,' saying 'why are they writing her like such a naive angel.'

She was a true Eddie Haskell. She might have even said 'golly gee, Ms. Haskill' when talking about the mystery at some point.

Baby Lee 01-26-2014 02:57 AM

Quote:

I can't be in a relationship based on lies
I can't be in a relationship based on ultimatums.

And that ended in a kiss? How can such a ****ed up family be so life-affirming?

Baby Lee 01-26-2014 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9199825)
Psych

What the hell is a 'ute' reference,

Classic

cardken2 01-26-2014 10:22 AM

Justified
Shameless
SOA
Louie
Sean Saves The World
Micheal J Fox Show
Last Man Standing
Survivor
Nashville
Counting Cars
Top Gear (US)

chiefzilla1501 01-26-2014 10:38 AM

I don't watch any shows about religion

Mosbonian 01-26-2014 10:40 AM

No particular order:

Big Bang Theory
NCIS
Mysteries at the Museum
Diner's, Drive-In's and Dives
Counting Cars
Person of Interest
Duck Dynasty

PunkinDrublic 01-27-2014 01:00 PM

A little embarrassing to admit but I've watched episode of girls. Every single person on that show is so detestable. I hate those bitches but the show makes me laugh so I end up watching it every week.

patteeu 01-27-2014 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic (Post 10396430)
A little embarrassing to admit but I've watched. Every single person on that show is so detestable. I hate those bitches but the show makes me laugh so I end up watching it every week.

Watched what?

PunkinDrublic 01-27-2014 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 10396460)
Watched what?

Girls.

Stewie 01-27-2014 02:06 PM

I've been filling in the blanks on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia on Netflix. Last night I watched the episode where they were youth basketball coaches (Charlie was a ref). I haven't laughed out loud at a TV show like that in a long time.

Baby Lee 01-27-2014 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic (Post 10396479)
Girls.

Adam's sister has a massive bush

aturnis 01-27-2014 08:25 PM

Did I already point out that the kid from Kick-Ass, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, is the botanist in Savages? Threw me for a loop. Good movie, had no clue it was him until I looked him up on IMDB.

Aries Walker 01-27-2014 08:34 PM

True Detective. Best show on TV. See the thread on that.
The Daily Show, most nights.
Colbert, if I'm still awake. If not, no big loss.

When they come back on:
Sherlock
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Agents of SHIELD, sort of
Boardwalk Empire, maybe
Sleepy Hollow
Vikings

I might give Black Sails a try.

Baby Lee 01-27-2014 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 10397534)
Sherlock

BOLO, on local PBS now.

Ragged Robin 01-28-2014 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 10392416)
Give the classics a try, especially Troughton (limited episodes survived), Pertwee, and Tom Baker. Just a notice though, the production values were horrible and that was part of the charm of the show. I think it was a lot funnier than it is now.

I might go back at some point but it's a HUGE investment to sit down and watch all those episodes, there's a TON! Just finished up last night.. have to say the 50th and the 11th Doctor's death were pretty disappointing, though it was great to see Matt and David together bouncing off of each other and adding that missing part of lore between the old series and the new one.

Series 5 was probably the best large-story arc out of the whole new series. The rest of Matt Smith's run was kind of weak. Seemed like Series 6 and 7 were too focused on the large-story arc (River Song, Clara) which were largely uninteresting and didn't warrant being the sole focus of the show. I also feel like there were stronger single episodes under Tennant during Russel T Davies's run (coincidentally most those episodes were written by Moffat): The Girl in the Fireplace, Blink, Midnight, The Waters of Mars..

I gave Torchwood a try.. couldn't make it past the 2nd season

Baby Lee 01-28-2014 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 10398362)
I might go back at some point but it's a HUGE investment to sit down and watch all those episodes, there's a TON! Just finished up last night.. have to say the 50th and the 11th Doctor's death were pretty disappointing, though it was great to see Matt and David together bouncing off of each other and adding that missing part of lore between the old series and the new one.

Series 5 was probably the best large-story arc out of the whole new series. The rest of Matt Smith's run was kind of weak. Seemed like Series 6 and 7 were too focused on the large-story arc (River Song, Clara) which were largely uninteresting and didn't warrant being the sole focus of the show. I also feel like there were stronger single episodes under Tennant during Russel T Davies's run (coincidentally most those episodes were written by Moffat): The Girl in the Fireplace, Blink, Midnight, The Waters of Mars..

I gave Torchwood a try.. couldn't make it past the 2nd season

Yeah, Dr. Who is my culture behemoth. My Dad has watched since it was top hats and huge scarves.

I've enjoyed when we sit down together and catch an episode [over Christmas we watched an episode where he was in a town somewhere outside time where he grew old, and the brunette chick back in 'reality' in the apartment had family over for, . . . Thanksgiving dinner I think].

But then I did catch every episode of Torchwood, so.

Sure-Oz 01-28-2014 08:47 PM

Right now:
The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and True Detective.

I have WAY too many shows I want to fire up though. I have over 30 episodes of Sons Of Anarchy that i need to catch up sometime. That was on my religiously watched show but I lost track.

aturnis 01-28-2014 11:00 PM

Curse of Oak Island
Gold Rush
Bering Sea Gold
Fast N Loud
Sherlock
Luther
The Inbetweeners
The Walking Dead
True Detective
Brooklyn 9-9
Parks & Recreation
Daily Show
Colbert Report
Tosh.0
Ridiculousness

Baby Lee 01-28-2014 11:28 PM

Truthfully, Hollywood Game Night.

It's just so fun, and occasionally actually stretches the brain.

Reminds me of Games Magazine, which was my Batman or Superman Comic Book collection, with celebrities getting all flustered, and a bit of Hollywood Squares

Sadly they move it around all the time.

First ep of second season online for the price of commercials

<iframe src="http://www.nbc.com/assets/video/widget/widget.html?vid=n45561" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Give it a watch, it TRULY should be a huge sensational hit, especially for NBC. You'll laugh, you'll drive yourself mental playing along, you'll jump up like Jamaal Charles took it to the house.

MoF, I'm glad this thread exists just for this show.

Swanman 01-29-2014 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 10397519)
Did I already point out that the kid from Kick-Ass, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, is the botanist in Savages? Threw me for a loop. Good movie, had no clue it was him until I looked him up on IMDB.

That was driving me nuts for over half the movie until I figured it out.

As for me, right now my shows are:

Justified
Walking Dead
Gold Rush
Bering Sea Gold (those miners are such reeruns so it's entertaining)
Chicago Fire
Chicago PD

Red Brooklyn 01-29-2014 05:24 PM

How I Met Your Mother
New Girl
Girls
Game of Thrones
Mad Men
Parts Unknown
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Parks and Recreation

aturnis 01-29-2014 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 10401057)

Justified
Walking Dead
Gold Rush
Chicago Fire
Chicago PD

That was supposed to go in the mind blowing actor thread. Sometimes I think Tapatalk is ****ing with me.

NewChief 01-29-2014 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 10401057)

Justified
Walking Dead
Gold Rush
Chicago Fire
Chicago PD

A good friend of mine from college plays Heather Darden on Chicago Fire.

Baby Lee 01-29-2014 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10377574)

My shows are
Game of Thrones
Person of Interest
White Collar
Bates Motel
The Big Bang Theory
Chicago PD is growing on me
Blacklist

Nice to see that Bunny Colvin has been promoted to Chubby Tabby Colvin.

Baby Lee 01-31-2014 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10399820)

They had a new episode tonight.

An HGN with Martin Short is HGN on steroids.

Effed everything up, jumping around like a wood nymph. Not understanding the games.

Hilarious.

And the girls' photo chronology was a joke.

Nick Cage

one look and I knew not only the chronology, but the specific movies. Had it rearranged in my head in 5 seconds.

4 beers in.

Guys had to rearrange Cher costumes ranging about 10 years that were just a mishmash of sequins.

Baby Lee 02-06-2014 11:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9194767)
Person of Interest

Sarah Shahi might actually have been out hot-bodded in this weeks POI by the victim of the week, but that punim of Sarah's. She's still the best reason to watch an already great show on network TV. She's like if Sofia Vergara went on the Ohama diet.

Victim of the Week Elaine Tan

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs13/f/20..._miccobayb.jpg

Almighty Sarah

http://joyhog.com/wp-content/uploads...h-shahi-01.jpg

http://ilarge.listal.com/image/15852...arah-shahi.jpg

rtmike 02-06-2014 11:36 PM

Barrett Jackson in Scottsdale, Az.
NFL Network
I DVR Deadliest Catch but rarely get to watch them.
The Ultimate Fighter or any other MMA material.

There's a few of the get rich quick car buying/selling reality shows I'll sit through, actually I sit through all shows, ha. There's not a show that I can't wait to air like when I was younger.

Not much of a TV junkee. More time on the computer checking out stuff.

Ragged Robin 02-09-2014 11:27 PM

Just got caught up on:

The Musketeers
Black Sails

Baby Lee 02-09-2014 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 9859186)
Rules of Engagement (cancelled)

I knew the neighbor chick was Landon Donovan's wife, but just learned today that her fiance on the show is Kate Hudson's brother.

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slides...?1391621186529

Braincase 02-10-2014 12:23 PM

BBT
Person of Interest
The Blacklist
Modern Family
Big Break (Golf Channel Reality Competition)
Game of Thrones
Face Off (SyFy Reality Competition)

When it becomes available, I'll be all over the 2nd season of "Orphan Black". It's a Canadian/BBC science fiction production. Tatiana Maslany plays a clone, and someone is out to kill all of the clones. She does a great job with the different clone characters, giving each a distinct personality. And when "Allison" is doing her ab workout... damn, that ass is so fine.

BigMeatballDave 02-18-2014 07:54 AM

Anyone watching Episodes on Showtime?

Hilarious.

jonzie04 02-18-2014 08:31 AM

Been watching dexter for years now. I've been in and out of
Supernatural (got gay after 4-5 seasons)
the walking dead (still watching, still loving)
game of thrones (love it! can't wait for the next season)
New girl. watched it for a week or two binge on Netflix. I love Zoey deschanel (spelling)
4400 started losing my intrest towards the end, but I guess the show got canceled
Greys anatomy liked it for 4-5 seasons, but just couldn't stand Meredith after that point.

But man I love this thread! I think i'm going to check out grimm, and a few others.

Ragged Robin 02-18-2014 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 10392416)

Ok I gave in, downloaded all of the classic series (reconstructed "lost" episodes included) and only have two more episodes of William Hartnell left.. Only around 700 or so left.. LMAO

WhiteWhale 02-18-2014 12:11 PM

What do you mean by religiously? To me that means you watch it like you would go to church... same time every week.

By that definition... none. I watch shows on my own schedule when I want to. I suppose ongoing shows I still watch and can say I have seen all of (so far)..

Archer
South Park
Walking Dead (I'm on the verge of walking away from this one)
Game of thrones

... shit. I don't watch much TV anymore. I'm sure there are others but meh. Breaking bad and futurama are over, two of my favorites. I dunno... there's a lot of shows I started watching and just don't watch much anymore. The simpsons was my favorite show and now it's a steaming pile.

How long until network TV as we know it dies and every network streams things on demand?

That reminds me... I liked House of Cards. I need to to re-up my netflix and watch season 2.

Baby Lee 06-26-2014 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10399820)

It's just so fun, and occasionally actually stretches the brain.

Reminds me of Games Magazine, which was my Batman or Superman Comic Book collection, with celebrities getting all flustered, and a bit of Hollywood Squares

Sadly they move it around all the time.

First ep of second season online for the price of commercials

<iframe src="http://www.nbc.com/assets/video/widget/widget.html?vid=n45561" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Give it a watch, it TRULY should be a huge sensational hit, especially for NBC. You'll laugh, you'll drive yourself mental playing along, you'll jump up like Jamaal Charles took it to the house.

MoF, I'm glad this thread exists just for this show.

Man, what a let down. They had a game where you had to link together previous answers when answering the present question. ie, in this case things that start with N, so first you figure out Nerd, then Ninja, then Nun. And as you answer each new one, you have to recite the entire string from memory. Nerd, . . . Nerd Ninja, . . . Nerd Ninja Nun, etc.

And they let this category go for the entire round and award point on 'this is a kind of ice cream with three flavors? . . . Nerd, Ninja, Nun, Napoleon!!! WTF!!!

Neapolitan, bitches!!!

Aries Walker 07-06-2014 08:13 PM

I would like Hollywood Game Night much more if it didn't have Jane Lynch hosting. She annoys me.

Bill Burr . . . now, that I could get into. It might have to be on HBO, though.

BigMeatballDave 07-06-2014 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 10439271)
What do you mean by religiously? To me that means you watch it like you would go to church... same time every week.

By that definition... none. I watch shows on my own schedule when I want to. I suppose ongoing shows I still watch and can say I have seen all of (so far)..

Split hairs, much?

Baby Lee 07-06-2014 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 10733561)
I would like Hollywood Game Night much more if it didn't have Jane Lynch hosting. She annoys me.

Bill Burr . . . now, that I could get into. It might have to be on HBO, though.

Yeah, it's not on TV without Jane. The whole thing stems from actual game nights she and Sean Hayes and their SigOthers held for their own enjoyment with industry friends. They pitched it to NBC.

Baby Lee 10-31-2014 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9194764)
Elementary

Is it just me, or is Watson's new apartment Jerry Seinfeld's apartment?

kcxiv 10-31-2014 02:01 AM

im really liking this new Show called Stalker. Pretty decent so far.