ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=179034)

Joe Seahawk 01-25-2008 11:16 AM

Linda is a MILF!

MTG#10 01-25-2008 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Seahawk
Linda is a MILF!

Yes she is. Kirstie is too. I wonder what the chances are of getting Kirstie and Linda in a 3-way while Trev videotapes?

BigRedChief 01-25-2008 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking
Man, she's cute, but why the hell would anyone buy that crap?

But she has no boobage.:spock:

chasedude 01-25-2008 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10
Yes she is. Kirstie is too. I wonder what the chances are of getting Kirstie and Linda in a 3-way while Trev videotapes?

Someone should put in a request on her myspace page.

TrebMaxx 01-25-2008 11:25 AM

I have inspected the photo's posted here. Ms. Tynes is not a bad looking girl and all but not much of a rack. With that said, I think that if any legal action is taken it could only occur in small claims court.

BigRedChief 01-25-2008 11:32 AM

Quote:

Wow, she posts pictures and videos of herself, and has the balls to bitch when people see her them?!

http://www.vmix.com/video/587616/

deleted because of lawyer threats. I thought the internet was free?

ILikeBigTiddys 01-25-2008 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief

Nope. This one. Swamp Donk for industry standards, i think.

http://www.vmix.com/member/134322/ph...d=1087518&pg=2 :spock:

unlurking 01-25-2008 11:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
hahaha

No, thanks, here there be pirates!

Arrrggghhh!

ILikeBigTiddys 01-25-2008 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindavinson
her "personal" myspace is NOT searchable. she did not use her real name for that account. therefore...someone on here knows her and i will find out who it is. and as for stealing her personal snapshots and posting them here...that is going to damn far. if even ONE picture of my granddaughter ends up here...i can PROMISE you will end up in court!!

Lady, you dont post stuff on myspace that you dont want the rest of the world to know about. Its not private. If its on the interweb, then its there for everyone. Ya heard. :dom:

MTG#10 01-25-2008 11:47 AM

Quote:

if even ONE picture of my granddaughter ends up here...i can PROMISE you will end up in court!!

You know, we're some sicks ****s but I dont think anyone here is that cruel. Making fun of children is crossing the line with me. I must say, you do make it quite tempting by threatening me though.

ClevelandBronco 01-25-2008 11:47 AM

Quote:

her "personal" myspace is NOT searchable. she did not use her real name for that account. therefore...someone on here knows her and i will find out who it is. and as for stealing her personal snapshots and posting them here...that is going to damn far. if even ONE picture of my granddaughter ends up here...i can PROMISE you will end up in court!!

I am Sparticus.

teedubya 01-25-2008 11:47 AM

Quote:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6538/ad17dt.gif

Man, this girl is a bit high on herself isn't she?

I really want one of those 2006 Kirstie Tynes Calendars.

unlurking 01-25-2008 11:48 AM

Quote:

hahaha

I have never seen someone so ****ing horny for the camera be so pissy about there picture being viewed. If you don't want people to see them, DON'T POST ON THE F&CKING INTERNET YOU STUPID ATTENTION WHORE.

teedubya 01-25-2008 11:49 AM

Quote:

Hi Kirstie Tynes Mom. Could you hook me up with one of those SWEEEET 2006 Kirstie Tynes Calendars?

unlurking 01-25-2008 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs
Hi Kirstie Tynes Mom. Could you hook me up with one of those SWEEEET 2006 Kirstie Tynes Calendars?

ROFL

Make sure you get it autographed!

Donger 01-25-2008 11:51 AM

Quote:

Out of curiosity, what do you think the charge(s) would be?

Simply Red 01-25-2008 11:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

lindavinson 01-25-2008 11:51 AM

again...this is not kirstie...this is her mother. and there is not a problem with her photos being VIEWED. there is a problem with her pictures being STOLEN and EDITED in a derogatory way!

Quote:

hahaha

I have never seen someone so ****ing horny for the camera be so pissy about there picture being viewed. If you don't want people to see them, DON'T POST ON THE F&CKING INTERNET YOU STUPID ATTENTION WHORE.

MTG#10 01-25-2008 11:51 AM

Quote:

I really want one of those 2006 Kirstie Tynes Calendars.

I dont know, I may have to get me one of these.

http://images.cafepress.com/product/...x240_Front.jpg

Donger 01-25-2008 11:53 AM

You know, I'm of the opinion that Kirstie's mom is the one behind of all the merchandise and all the pictures. Kirstie actually looks quite sad in some of pictures and videos?

I don't think Kirstie wants any of this.

Simply Red 01-25-2008 11:53 AM

two in the entertainer, one in the panty-stainer.

Donger 01-25-2008 11:54 AM

Quote:

again...this is not kirstie...this is her mother. and there is not a problem with her photos being VIEWED. there is a problem with her pictures being STOLEN and EDITED in a derogatory way!

You just wrote that she is your granddaughter.

teedubya 01-25-2008 11:55 AM

Quote:

Get a sense of humor... you post something online... us photoshoppers may see fit to make a joke or two. And, there isn't a damn thing you can do about. Now, when you bitch and complain like this, on a forum like this... you really make things worse for yourself.

Do you think scolding us will makes us want to stop, or does it add fuel to the fire?

I may have to add your daughters face to a 2 girls 1 cup video now.

Abba-Dabba 01-25-2008 11:56 AM

No problem Mrs. Vinson. I will personally take down the threads. May I wish you a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by ChiefsPlanet.

lindavinson 01-25-2008 11:56 AM

According to my attorney there are several we could push.
Harassment
Slander
Defamation of Character (somewhat the same as slander but a little different) and
Copyright Infringement (which the photographers involved could also file suit on)
:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Out of curiosity, what do you think the charge(s) would be?

Simply Red 01-25-2008 11:59 AM

I think I just came.

ClevelandBronco 01-25-2008 12:00 PM

Quote:

I think that in that post Ms. Vinson was talking about a minor daughter that Kirstie has birthed.

I agree that the child is out of bounds.

Direckshun 01-25-2008 12:01 PM

I bet Trev is eating lunch right now. His fat face sucking in bologna and cheese, smiling, proud to himself that he's dating a clock model. Staring at a white wall in the conference room, lost in his thoughts.

MTG#10 01-25-2008 12:01 PM

Quote:

if even ONE picture of my granddaughter ends up here...i can PROMISE you will end up in court!!

Harassment
Slander
Defamation of Character (somewhat the same as slander but a little different) and
Copyright Infringement (which the photographers involved could also file suit on)

Im sorry, I would normally be against this sort of thing but since you threaten me I cant resist.

EMMA!!!

http://a480.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...6efbeb567f.jpg

Direckshun 01-25-2008 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco

I don't know, dude, the goalposts keep moving on this one. :D

teedubya 01-25-2008 12:02 PM

I wonder if Flavor Flav would be interested in one of those sweet clocks.

lindavinson 01-25-2008 12:02 PM

no...i noticed pictures being stolen from her personal myspace and posted here. i said i didn not want pictures of my granddaughter posted anywhere. i am kirstie's mother...she has a daughter.

Quote:

Direckshun 01-25-2008 12:02 PM

Cute kid, though.

MTG#10 01-25-2008 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun
Cute kid, though.

Yes she is cute. Not as cute as my daughter though. :D

Donger 01-25-2008 12:05 PM

Quote:

no...i noticed pictures being stolen from her personal myspace and posted here. i said i didn not want pictures of my granddaughter posted anywhere. i am kirstie's mother...she has a daughter.

Ah, I see.

Did you push Kirstie into "modeling"?

ClevelandBronco 01-25-2008 12:05 PM

The fecal matter just hit the rotational air-moving device.

MTG#10 01-25-2008 12:05 PM

Quote:

THAT was the LAST straw...you inhumane BASTARD!!
I'm done here. But I've saved it all and you haven't heard the last of it!!

Just curious, how are you going to find me? Im using my laptop connected on a free wifi network.

Direckshun 01-25-2008 12:07 PM

Quote:

http://i.treehugger.com/files/th_ima...ad_as_hell.jpg

Adept Havelock 01-25-2008 12:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:LOL:

Yeah, Old Howard Beale would be proud of her meltdown!

Quote:

MTG#10 01-25-2008 12:10 PM

I think this thread is now even funnier than the original. LMAO

Simply Red 01-25-2008 12:11 PM

totally bogus. Not buying any of this.

DaFace 01-25-2008 12:11 PM

Quote:

Harassment
Slander

None of those have a prayer except the last one.

Harassment - You don't have to be here. If people were posting things on her myspace account, that'd be one thing, but under the circumstances...
Slander - Where have any derogatory statements been made here? If anything, comments have been that she's a generally beautiful girl.
Defamation of Character - Ditto.
Copyright Infringement - Technically, you may have something there. However, given how often stuff like this occurs on the internet, you'd be hard-pressed to get anyone to actually do anything more than say "take it down."

DaFace 01-25-2008 12:15 PM

On another note, Ms. Vinson, you'll quickly find that anything you post here that comes across as "bitchy" is only going to fuel the fire. If you truly want to see this thread buried into oblivion, I'd recommend taking it with a grain of salt, laughing about it, and moving on.

Donger 01-25-2008 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red

Shut the h@ll up! That's a quality fucking clock, and you'd be lucky to have one.

teedubya 01-25-2008 12:19 PM

Lets give it some diggs people.

http://digg.com/celebrity/Bikini_Mod...unny_Photoshop

Simply Red 01-25-2008 12:20 PM

Quote:

Shut the h@ll up! That's a quality fucking clock, and you'd be lucky to have one.

:LOL: LMAO :thumb:

Demonpenz 01-25-2008 12:20 PM

Myspace has 5 million people on there with probably a 100,000 on there trying to look at underage and lure underage people into bad stuff. I know that poster threatening isn't real, but if it was you are worried about some sports website from kansas city more than the bible, the handbook, the end all be all for pediphiles myspace?

HonestChieffan 01-25-2008 12:21 PM

wheres Pete from Olathe when we need him

Simply Red 01-25-2008 12:21 PM

Quote:

**MONEY**

Demonpenz 01-25-2008 12:25 PM

what the hell is going to happen when someone uploads the photo's to a server that isn't even in the united states good luck taking it down then

noa 01-25-2008 12:29 PM

I wish my grandma knew how to use the quote and smiley functions on CP.

Mr. Plow 01-25-2008 12:30 PM

How dare all of you!!

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x..._boy/apblo.jpg

Bugeater 01-25-2008 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace
None of those have a prayer except the last one.

Harassment - You don't have to be here. If people were posting things on her myspace account, that'd be one thing, but under the circumstances...
Slander - Where have any derogatory statements been made here? If anything, comments have been that she's a generally beautiful girl.
Defamation of Character - Ditto.
Copyright Infringement - Technically, you may have something there. However, given how often stuff like this occurs on the internet, you'd be hard-pressed to get anyone to actually do anything more than say "take it down."

Meh. I'm no lawyer, and I never played one on TV, but I don't see any evidence that the images are copyrighted to begin with, and even if they are, since no one here is profiting from the use of the images this more than likely falls under "fair use".

Section 107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use
Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

I could be wrong though.

teedubya 01-25-2008 12:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Holy shit! Flav already has one!

Simplex3 01-25-2008 12:36 PM

Quote:

End up in court for what? What's your legal claim? Don't toss idle threats around, back them up. Let's go. I'm ready and I haven't had to give my lawyer any money in a long time. I'm sure he's jonesing.

SPchief 01-25-2008 12:38 PM

So, what did the site administrators tell you? I'd like to hear their response. LMAO

Simplex3 01-25-2008 12:39 PM

Quote:

Harassment
Slander

Then your lawyer is even greedier than mine who says yours is full of s**t.

SPchief 01-25-2008 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
End up in court for what? What's your legal claim? Don't toss idle threats around, back them up. Let's go. I'm ready and I haven't had to give my lawyer any money in a long time. I'm sure he's jonesing.

LMAO

teedubya 01-25-2008 12:39 PM

6 diggs so far...

Simplex3 01-25-2008 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco
I think that in that post Ms. Vinson was talking about a minor daughter that Kirstie has birthed.

Funny, the only two people who have even brought up the child(ren) are Kirsty and Linda.

Weird. Wonder who the attention whores are around here?

Fish 01-25-2008 12:41 PM

Rep to the first person who finds a pic of Linda.....

Mr. Plow 01-25-2008 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10
Just curious, how are you going to find me? Im using my laptop connected on a free wifi network.

I've forwarded her your location.......

I'm the guy sitting two tables behind you.

Wile_E_Coyote 01-25-2008 12:42 PM

I haven't laughed this hard in years. This IS comedy gold
http://i31.tinypic.com/2e65xsx.gif

ClevelandBronco 01-25-2008 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
Funny, the only two people who have even brought up the child(ren) are Kirsty and Linda.

Weird. Wonder who the attention whores are around here?

It's pretty all pretty clear now.

I hope that the attention you always craved was worth all of the damage that you inflicted on Kirstie, Ms. Vinson.

chasedude 01-25-2008 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red

I second this motion. I'm calling :BS: too.

Funny thread though, helping me ease through today @ work

Simplex3 01-25-2008 12:52 PM

So I hear there's a thread just started on the pay side of Fark thanks to the digs. This should get interesting.

Fish 01-25-2008 12:53 PM

Quote:

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/2052/graciousoj3.jpg

Bowser 01-25-2008 12:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Disappointing. This thread. Not in the least.

DaFace 01-25-2008 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude
I second this motion. I'm calling :BS: too.

Funny thread though, helping me ease through today @ work

Kirstie's myspace page was just changed to "private" in the last hour. If Linda isn't legit, Kirstie's watching anyway.

Bwana 01-25-2008 12:56 PM

LMAO

This is already top 10 material for the hall of classics and Iowanian hasn't even found it yet to tell her not to get her cooter in a knot.

Donger 01-25-2008 12:56 PM

I wonder what kind of revenue is realized from Kirstie Merchandise per annum? $1 million?

Bowser 01-25-2008 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace
Kirstie's myspace page was just changed to "private" in the last hour. If Linda isn't legit, Kirstie's watching anyway.

Are you implying that Kirstie and/or/her mom-grandma is stalking us?

Simplex3 01-25-2008 12:57 PM

I'll let you guys know if Total Fark green-lights it.

Demonpenz 01-25-2008 01:04 PM

what happens if we upload all the pics to pirate bay with copy of this thread. if the FBI, KGB, RIAA, can't touch them I am sure your laywer would make a dent

88TG88 01-25-2008 01:05 PM

Meh, the first thread was funnier.

Simplex3 01-25-2008 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz
what happens if we upload all the pics to pirate bay with copy of this thread. if the FBI, KGB, RIAA, can't touch them I am sure your laywer would make a dent

Look at your avatar dips**t. Laura's going to hook up with Ledger's mom and sue you for copyright infringement.

kcxiv 01-25-2008 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana
LMAO

This is already top 10 material for the hall of classics and Iowanian hasn't even found it yet to tell her not to get her cooter in a knot.

This website needs to have a section called Hall of Fame. Where awesome threads go to retire.

Best one i ever found was on www.malwaresite.org where they discovered Kate from Kates Playground has a hoof. lol

Bwana 01-25-2008 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv
This website needs to have a section called Hall of Fame. Where awesome threads go to retire.

Best one i ever found was on www.malwaresite.org where they discovered Kate from Kates Playground has a hoof. lol

Best Bud Light Voice: DUDE!

Click Link:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32

Demonpenz 01-25-2008 01:12 PM

I just submitted this to "IT'S YOUR CALL!" for the st joe news press. Be afraid!

SPchief 01-25-2008 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv

pssst

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32