ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   If Marty Chokes... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108038)

stevieray 01-09-2005 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJohnny
Not ONE of you people has been over there and fought for America in the GWOT and yet you glibly attack a true vet with hollow accusations based on worthless values. Fine. As a uniformed sevicemember and combat vet, I know now how hollow and empty your support of us in harm's way actually is. Thanks for revealing your shallow patriotism for what it really is.

Please. Stop. Marty choking again isn't worth losing your integrity over.

morphius 01-09-2005 12:14 AM

Quote:

Not ONE of you people has been over there and fought for America in the GWOT and yet you glibly attack a true vet with hollow accusations based on worthless values. Fine. As a uniformed sevicemember and combat vet, I know now how hollow and empty your support of us in harm's way actually is. Thanks for revealing your shallow patriotism for what it really is.

So an attack on one vet is an attack on all? Get it together, someone seems to be showing a bit too much pride.

You have 6 people telling you that you are crossing the lines, listen.

Phobia 01-09-2005 12:14 AM

Quote:

HOW DARE YOU....

I'm a COMBAT VETERAN!!!

ChiTown 01-09-2005 12:15 AM

Quote:

:rolleyes:

You are pathetic.

|Zach| 01-09-2005 12:15 AM

Bah, lets have some beer...first round on me!

Rain Man 01-09-2005 12:15 AM

Whatever happened to "We couldn't be successful without all of the hard-working taxpayers back home who are working hard to supply us with all of this great equipment."? If you were a running back, I bet you wouldn't acknowledge your offensive line.

PastorMikH 01-09-2005 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoo\/er
So an attack on one vet is an attack on all? Get it together, someone seems to be showing a bit too much pride.

You have 6 people telling you that you are crossing the lines, listen.

I don't see where anyone here has attacked a vet. I do see here where there are a number of people making fun of a guy that has blown a gsket over his favorite coach losing. (again)

Rain Man 01-09-2005 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
HOW DARE YOU....

I'm a COMBAT VETERAN!!!

I didn't know. I'm so sorry. Can I get you a piece of pie?

|Zach| 01-09-2005 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
I don't see where anyone here has attacked a vet. I do see here where there are a number of people making fun of a guy that has blown a gasket over his favorite coach losing. (again)

What a cool phrase. I dont use it enough...

I need to work that back into conversations.

ChiTown 01-09-2005 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
Whatever happened to "We couldn't be successful without all of the hard-working taxpayers back home who are working hard to supply us with all of this great equipment."? If you were a running back, I bet you wouldn't acknowledge your offensive line.

bwahhahahahahahaha ROFL

Classic....

siberian khatru 01-09-2005 12:18 AM

I walk away for 45 minutes, come back and this thread is predictably on schedule.

Michael Michigan 01-09-2005 12:18 AM

Quote:

YOU???? a MAN of GOD??? How dare you??? I acted as a representative of Christ in a Muslim Land under the tyrranny of terrorists and you mock me? You must give account of this to Jesus, and may he be gracious to you. You are gravely mistaken. The days when I sacrificed sleep to support ministry on the battlefield are more tha you will EVER know. What a cheap shot. :shake:

He was talking to Phil...

Iowanian 01-09-2005 12:18 AM

KCJ.

I saw people razzing you about your support of Marty, and busting your chops about copy-pasting the "dick vermeil is better than marty"................I don't think anyone questioned your patriotism or service to the Nation.

You turned that stone over.

The same things you have been angered by others' posts because they "don't know" works the other way.

My boots don't have the sand of Iwo Jima or Normandy in them either.

There are Posters on this board, other than yourself who HAVE and ARE over there. Some of us have family there Now, and more going. Your wife and Children weren't in Iraq either, tell me they didn't sacrifice too?.

Don't you question my Patriotism because someone is busting your chops about football. You Know damn well, more than others here some of the things I've done.

Michael Michigan 01-09-2005 12:19 AM

Quote:

Johnny, it is time to take a chill pill. You are supplying this BB with WAAAYYYY too much ammo here.

This was a shot at Phil - you know, the guy that was making you look really bad? - not you.

:rolleyes:

Uh--what the Pastor said.

Phobia 01-09-2005 12:19 AM

Quote:

Pie? I've been to war, spilled my blood on enemy soil, brought home medals and a pronounced limp and YOU OFFER ME PIE?!?!

Do you have any whipped topping?

Michael Michigan 01-09-2005 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru
I walk away for 45 minutes, come back and this thread is predictably on schedule.

Well that's way too long for sex, what did you do--drop the boys off at the pool?

;)

Michael Michigan 01-09-2005 12:21 AM

Quote:

You've never offered me pie.

stevieray 01-09-2005 12:22 AM

seriously, man, you've got mostly original members telling you to chill.

let it go.

Rain Man 01-09-2005 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Michigan
You've never offered me pie.

Sorry. Combat veterans only.

ChiTown 01-09-2005 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray
seriously, man, you've got mostly original members telling you to chill.

let it go.

Stevie is that a pic of you after the fall at Arrowhead? ;)

|Zach| 01-09-2005 12:24 AM

Quote:

OMG - excellent.

Jesus, Johnny - are you really that insecure with any of your other accomplishments that you have to drop your veteran status EVERY time you are challenged on anything?

From this moment forward, I'm going to offer up "Combat Veteran" to every challenge issued to me on this board.

Combat Veteran - FEAR ME!!!!!

You know Phil, you can get an excellent discount on bolwing at Lunar Bowl for your service...

stevieray 01-09-2005 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown

This team is killing me.

Michael Michigan 01-09-2005 12:25 AM

Quote:

Let 'em eat cake?

Dave Lane 01-09-2005 12:25 AM

Quote:

You are a queer pathetic type to call me out as an OIF vet with 150 combat patrols. You have the PAIR to go to Iraq and face down the terrorists? DO IT. Until then, STFU and stop calling me out. As far as NFL football, I SHOWED UP. as far as defending your country, YOU groew a PAIR and YOU show up.

Yawn, I'd rather have ninnys like you do it for me. I'll stay warm and eat at nice restaurants while you "save us". You may think you have cajones but I have brains. As they said in Full Metal Jacket - "Better you die than me"

Dave

Phobia 01-09-2005 12:25 AM

Johnny - I think it's time to start a thread about all this.

morphius 01-09-2005 12:26 AM

Quote:

I don't see where anyone here has attacked a vet. I do see here where there are a number of people making fun of a guy that has blown a gsket over his favorite coach losing. (again)

I know, just trying to get the door open to his brain somehow. Common sense was not winning out.

Iowanian 01-09-2005 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane
Yawn, I'd rather have ninnys like you do it for me. I'll stay warm and eat at nice resturants while you "save us". You may think you have cajones but I have brains. As they said in Full Metal Jacket - "Better you die than me"

Dave

Now you're just being a dick.

|Zach| 01-09-2005 12:26 AM

Quote:

This team is killing me.

ROFL

Nzoner 01-09-2005 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown

I just hope it's not a pic of him when the Chiefs finally win another Super Bowl.

siberian khatru 01-09-2005 12:27 AM

Did someone say "pie"?

Rain Man 01-09-2005 12:28 AM

I think Patton once said, "Real heroes don't die for their country. They do market research for recruiting ads so that other people can do it."

Iowanian 01-09-2005 12:28 AM

I hate it that *this*, turned into This.

Rain Man 01-09-2005 12:28 AM

Quote:

Did someone say "pie"?

KCJohnny 01-09-2005 12:28 AM

Quote:

Yawn, I'd rather have ninnys like you do it for me. I'll stay warm and eat at nice restaurants while you "save us". You may think you have cajones but I have brains. As they said in Full Metal Jacket - "Better you die than me"

Dave

Pussy

PastorMikH 01-09-2005 12:29 AM

Quote:

I think Patton once said, "Real heroes don't die for their country. They do market research for recruiting ads so that other people can do it."

Well, um, uh, I guess that is sorta close to what he said.

:)

Garcia Bronco 01-09-2005 12:29 AM

Quote:

And Division 1 saftey's.

siberian khatru 01-09-2005 12:29 AM

Quote:

Let me go play a round of "Medal of Honor" on the PS2. I'll be right back.

PastorMikH 01-09-2005 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco
And Division 1 saftey's.

They can just spear their own.

Rain Man 01-09-2005 12:30 AM

Quote:

Do you have any whipped topping?

I swear, sometimes I wonder if you're really a combat veteran.

Mosbonian 01-09-2005 12:30 AM

Quote:

YOU???? a MAN of GOD??? How dare you??? I acted as a representative of Christ in a Muslim Land under the tyrranny of terrorists and you mock me? You must give account of this to Jesus, and may he be gracious to you. You are gravely mistaken. The days when I sacrificed sleep to support ministry on the battlefield are more tha you will EVER know. What a cheap shot. :shake:

Johnny.....

Like Iowanian, I wil be the first in line to shake the hand of anyone who has put their life on the line serving our country...I have looked into the eyes of many soldiers training to serve our country and those that have returned as a Civilian Volunteer in Lay services....and I congratulate all of you for a deed done.

But for you to type the above statement demeans the very purpose that you serve in time of war. Having known a few chaplains during my time as a volunteer I can say without reservation they would be both saddened and disappointed in your behavoir. ON the flip side they would also explain that you are human too...a man who has faced some horrors and will never be the same for it.

Your duty is to act as a person who is an example of Christ and the humility that he portrayed in his time here on Earth....I know that being on the front-line in war tends to make one hardened....but not to the point that you have displayed tonight.

I ask that you take a few moments away....relax and come back some time when you are not so angry.

mmaddog

KCJohnny 01-09-2005 12:30 AM

Quote:

Well, um, uh, I guess that is sorta close to what he said.

:)

More disinformation. Waht Patton said was that the object of war was not to die for your country, but make the other bastard die for his. What a bunch of uninformed losers!

Dartgod 01-09-2005 12:30 AM

This is hilarious. Hall of Classics material, definately.

No disrespect intended, Johnny. Like it makes any difference. :rolleyes:

siberian khatru 01-09-2005 12:31 AM

Quote:

He never talks about it, so it must be a lie.

Garcia Bronco 01-09-2005 12:31 AM

Quote:

They can just spear their own.

Or cut and chop them

Rain Man 01-09-2005 12:31 AM

Quote:

More disinformation. Waht Patton said was that the object of war was not to die for your country, but make the other bastard die for his. What a bunch of uninformed losers!

Are you sure?

KCJohnny 01-09-2005 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmaddog
Johnny.....

Like Iowanian, I wil be the first in line to shake the hand of anyone who has put their life on the line serving our country...I have looked into the eyes of many soldiers training to serve our country and those that have returned as a Civilian Volunteer in Lay services....and I congratulate all of you for a deed done.

But for you to type the above statement demeans the very purpose that you serve in time of war. Having known a few chaplains during my time as a volunteer I can say without reservation they would be both saddened and disappointed in your behavoir. ON the flip side they would also explain that you are human too...a man who has faced some horrors and will never be the same for it.

Your duty is to act as a person who is an example of Christ and the humility that he portrayed in his time here on Earth....I know that being on the front-line in war tends to make one hardened....but not to the point that you have displayed tonight.

Ypu have no idea what you are talkning about.

I ask that you take a few moments away....relax and come back some time when you are not so angry.

mmaddog

siberian khatru 01-09-2005 12:32 AM

Quote:

Are you sure?

If I go watch the movie can I have some pie?

Iowanian 01-09-2005 12:32 AM

Someone's sarcasm filter must not be functioning at Full capacity.

Phobia 01-09-2005 12:32 AM

Quote:

I intend to remind everyone much more frequently, now. It is an injustice to veterans everywhere that more people aren't aware of my distinguished service to our country.

siberian khatru 01-09-2005 12:33 AM

WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL AROUND HERE TO GET SOME MOTHER****ING PIE?

Rain Man 01-09-2005 12:33 AM

Quote:

If I go watch the movie can I have some pie?

Eh. Close enough. Sure.

Mosbonian 01-09-2005 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
Bah, lets have some beer...first round on me!

Can't you see the keys in my glass.....I'm the Designated Driver here for this bandwagon tonight.

mmaddog

PastorMikH 01-09-2005 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Combat Veteran

ROFL

Yer' killin' me Phi, er, uh, combat veteran.

|Zach| 01-09-2005 12:34 AM

Quote:

http://www.angwinreporter.com/pix/Pi...kberry-pie.gif

siberian khatru 01-09-2005 12:34 AM

Quote:

ROFL

Yer' killin' me Phi, er, uh, combat veteran.

If I kill you can I have some pie?

Mosbonian 01-09-2005 12:34 AM

Yes Johnny?

EDIT: I see what your answer was...I missed that you put it in the middle of my quote....

And you're right Johnny....I don't know what i am talking about.

And it appears that tonight, neither do you. Please do not demean yourself anymore....let it go.

mmaddog

Dave Lane 01-09-2005 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Now you're just being a dick.

Maybe but I'm not dumb enough to go get my ass shot off. Especially in something as dumb as this current foolishness. I turned down a Captain's commission in the reserves 20 years ago and all I can say is thank god.

Dave

Rain Man 01-09-2005 12:35 AM

What did Patton say about market researchers? I know he said something about market researchers.

Iowanian 01-09-2005 12:35 AM

Quote:

I think I'm going to send this post to the Witchita police to see if it helps with that KGB killer case.

|Zach| 01-09-2005 12:35 AM

Quote:

Can't you see the keys in my glass.....I'm the Designated Driver here for this bandwagon tonight.

mmaddog

http://www2.wgbh.org/mbcweis/ltc/leadpois/milk.gif

alanm 01-09-2005 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco
And Division 1 saftey's.

I played safety at a Div II school. :deevee:

ChiTown 01-09-2005 12:36 AM

Quote:

This team is killing me.

ROFL

Ahh, quit yer bitchin. It could be worse. You could be a proud soldier making an absolute fool of yourself on a bb........

siberian khatru 01-09-2005 12:36 AM

Quote:

What did Patton say about market researchers? I know he said something about market researchers.

I think he was a market researcher in one of his previous lives. Right after he was a Greek warrior.

Dartgod 01-09-2005 12:37 AM

So anyone want to start a pool on the time and date that Johnny starts a thread apologizing for this?

Garcia Bronco 01-09-2005 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm

LMAO!!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...79#post2192479

check page 2 and 3

Dave Lane 01-09-2005 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod
This is hilarious. Hall of Classics material, definately.

No disrespect intended, Johnny. Like it makes any difference. :rolleyes:

If you won't disrespect him please let me. Carrying Gideons bible through the sand has nothing to do with football acumen of which KCJ has so little it is embarrassing to me.

Dave

morphius 01-09-2005 12:38 AM

Quote:

So anyone want to start a pool on the time and date that Johnny starts a thread apologizing for this?

Or are you going to get your dream of an "I'm going away forever" post? LOL!

ChiTown 01-09-2005 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
I think I'm going to send this post to the Witchita police to see if it helps with that KGB killer case.

The KGB is in "Witchita"? I hate them ****in' Russians

PastorMikH 01-09-2005 12:39 AM

Quote:

I think it was something about Market Researchers make good KP staff (or was it nurses?).

Dave Lane 01-09-2005 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm

I played safety in flag football. Does that make me a god?

Dave
~just checking

Dartgod 01-09-2005 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoo\/er
Or are you going to get your dream of an "I'm going away forever" post? LOL!

I'm sure it will be one of the two.

chiefsfan1963 01-09-2005 12:40 AM

great game! those last 3 plays before the missed field goal was Marty as only he can do it, "playing it safe"!

No matter what though, Marty is a good coach. I just nodded my head and was thankful that we have DV. DV's been to 2 SB's and won one. No matter how you rate the 2, I can't rate Marty higher given his track record in the playoffs. It doesn't mean I'm not pissed about DV's total neglect of our D the past 3 years. We'll see how DV's last year ends up before we sum it all up.

I know Marty is your man, and I'm sorry your man let you down once again. Maybe next year!

Dartgod 01-09-2005 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefsfan1963
great game! those last 3 plays before the missed field goal was Marty as only he can do it, "playing it safe"!

No matter what though, Marty is a good coach. I just nodded my head and was thankful that we have DV. DV's been to 2 SB's and won one. No matter how you rate the 2, I can't rate Marty higher given his track record in the playoffs. It doesn't mean I'm not pissed about DV's total neglect of our D the past 3 years. We'll see how DV's last year ends up before we sum it all up.

I know Marty is your man, and I'm sorry your man let you down once again. Maybe next year!

How can you come on this thread and disrespect someone who so heroically defended our country? You have NO IDEA what he went through. You should be disgusted.

Mosbonian 01-09-2005 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC

I'm a 7-Up or Ginger Ale kind of guy.

mmaddog

Rain Man 01-09-2005 12:42 AM

Quote:

I'm sure it will be one of the two.

My money is on a post blaming the ingestion of mouse dung.

|Zach| 01-09-2005 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefsfan1963
We'll see how DV's last year ends up before we sum it all up.

If you watch the games that is...

Michael Michigan 01-09-2005 12:42 AM

Quote:

If I kill you can I have some pie?

http://zitoune.free.fr/ImagesSouthPark/cartman.gif

Hey! You get your bitch-ass back in the kitchen! And make me some pie!' "

Darkwolfe 01-09-2005 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla
BTW,
Marty will win this game.

Oops.
Marty got :hump: ed again!

|Zach| 01-09-2005 12:43 AM

Quote:

I'm a 7-Up or Ginger Ale kind of guy.

mmaddog

That is for a normal sober driving thread...for this classic we need to kick it up a notch for you brother...

http://completewasteoftime.blogs.com...mp%20juice.jpg

Michael Michigan 01-09-2005 12:44 AM

Quote:

I played safety in flag football. Does that make me a god?

Dave
~just checking

pillowbiter football? That's rather bigoted...