ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Arab man sets himself on fire outside WH! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=104391)

MadMax 11-15-2004 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
Rumour has it Flunkie was conceived on 2 for 1 night.

Is that like "drink and drown" nite??? You know, pay 3 dollars free beer till 3:00 A.M. Hey wait that's just sick, no way I am the father, I demanded abortions back in the day. :hmmm: :p Ummm never mind I'll swear I wasn't there.

Loki 11-15-2004 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
I wonder if anyone brought marshmallows. Arab toasted marshmallows, umm, umm good.

i did

got the roasting sticks?

Frankie 11-15-2004 10:18 PM

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't stand behind anything and quit acting like your all bad. Your mom is an Islamic whore, now what? Hurry along, go find your little butt buddy cop friend to see if he will help you out now. When you find him you tell him I said his mom is a whore too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

BIC_Dildy,

I see you are coming out of your hole again when you think being on ignore protects you from me exposing your low-life level of intelligence to the whole BB. But then again you are doing a great job of that yourself. You are an intellectual insect. Just call me the fly-swatter. But like some flies you can get swatted and still survive to eat more excrement. Enjoy yours. Calling my mother names here is a new low that I didn't think even you are capable to sink to. That I will bring this to the Mods' attention is not for myself, but rather for protecting this forum from dirty, low bottom-feeders like you. As for my mother, let me tell you a thing or two. She is a well respected educator who owned and operated her own elementary school. She herself was a teacher. Today, at age 81, she is still active teaching children. She has the respect of folks far more advanced, accomplished and educated than you. I'm talking about professors and deans of colleges in this country who in large part make up the parents of her current and former students. My mother is also a very accomplished and published poet. She also speaks not only Farsi, but French fluently. She does well enough with English to live her independent life in this country.

Now let's talk about your mother.......

You know what though, I won't disrespect her. For two reasons:

1- The class and upbringing that I have, you cannot even dream about coming close to. Your low IQ won't even allow you to imagine it.

2- I won't disrespect your mother, because she is already not respecting herself for not flushing when she had you.

Jenson71 11-15-2004 10:24 PM

Don't let Big_Daddy get under you Frankie. He just does it because the steriods he's taken has made his nuts the size of peas, and he's gotta vent somehow :D

Jenson71 11-15-2004 10:25 PM

Can't we just all be friends, dammit!?

Frankie 11-15-2004 10:27 PM

Baby Lee and Cohise, shame on you for casting your lot with this bottom-feeder. I have treated you with more respect even when we have clashed. You obviously do not deserve it.

MadMax I don't recall any exchange with you. But obviously you can't wait to team up with the low IQs of this forum. If you consider yourself one, then my guess is you will respond in a daring low IQ way like they will. I will leave it at that. Think about it. If you can.

Duck Dog 11-15-2004 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie
Baby Lee and Cohise, shame on you for casting your lot with this bottom-feeder. I have treated you with more respect even when we have clashed. You obviously do not deserve it.

MadMax I don't recall any exchange with you. But obviously you can't wait to team up with the low IQs of this forum. If you consider yourself one, then my guess is you will respond in a daring low IQ way like they will. I will leave it at that. Think about it. If you can.

Alway's with the drama. If you would just ignore the insults, they wouldn't have their desired effect.

Inspector 11-15-2004 10:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:
You don't stand behind anything and quit acting like your all bad. Your mom is an Islamic whore, now what? Hurry along, go find your little butt buddy cop friend to see if he will help you out now. When you find him you tell him I said his mom is a whore too.

Quote:

BIC_Dildy,

I see you are coming out of your hole again when you think being on ignore protects you from me exposing your low-life level of intelligence to the whole BB. But then again you are doing a great job of that yourself. You are an intellectual insect. Just call me the fly-swatter. But like some flies you can get swatted and still survive to eat more excrement. Enjoy yours. Calling my mother names here is a new low that I didn't think even you are capable to sink to. That I will bring this to the Mods' attention is not for myself, but rather for protecting this forum from dirty, low bottom-feeders like you. As for my mother, let me tell you a thing or two. She is a well respected educator who owned and operated her own elementary school. She herself was a teacher. Today, at age 81, she is still active teaching children. She has the respect of folks far more advanced, accomplished and educated than you. I'm talking about professors and deans of colleges in this country who in large part make up the parents of her current and former students. My mother is also a very accomplished and published poet. She also speaks not only Farsi, but French fluently. She does well enough with English to live her independent life in this country.

1- The class and upbringing that I have, you cannot even dream about coming close to. Your low IQ won't even allow you to imagine it.

2- I won't disrespect your mother, because she is already not respecting herself for not flushing when she had you.

For some reason I picture the soup nazi guy on Seinfeld yelling this at his customers. I can't help it.

Frankie, you're a pretty funny guy when you put your mind to it. This is good stuff.

Inspector 11-15-2004 10:41 PM

I hope that didn't come out in a daring low IQ way.

Frankie 11-15-2004 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck Dog
Alway's with the drama. If you would just ignore the insults, they wouldn't have their desired effect.

The guys mentioned have been diametrically opposed to me on just about every political subject, just like yourself. But as bad as we have clashed there has always been a line we have not crossed. Though these guys have not yet crossed it with me, their gleeful and relentless approval and enticing of the low class jerk who has makes me very disappointed in them. Hence my message to them.

And this is more self-explaining than I have done in years.

Inspector 11-15-2004 11:05 PM

Sorry to hear that their gleeful and relentless approval and enticing of the low class jerk has made you very disappointed in them.

Wasn't very nice of them to do that.

Frankie 11-15-2004 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector
Sorry to hear that their gleeful and relentless approval and enticing of the low class jerk has made you very disappointed in them.

Wasn't very nice of them to do that.

Was this post necessary?! :shrug:

Logical 11-15-2004 11:29 PM

Quote:

ROFL I personally know Big Daddy and I guarantee he is not of a low IQ at all. You are falling back on such a lame insult because you have insufficient wit or intellect to handle Big Daddy in a way that would give you credence. Then to slam on Baby Lee and Cochise is truly infantile. Please feel free to attempt to slam me.

Fairplay 11-15-2004 11:40 PM

Quote:

Baby Lee and Cohise, shame on you for casting your lot with this bottom-feeder.

Hey i cast my lot with the bottom feeder too.

KCWolfman 11-15-2004 11:45 PM

One less bomb to defuse
One less kook to commit
I know I should be happy, but I think to myself
How many more to make a brisket?

Fairplay 11-15-2004 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd
What a waste. Gasoline still aint cheap.

I don't consider it a waste of gasoline at all.

Swanman 11-16-2004 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadProphetMargin
Point. Fact is, I was expecting one of those self-immolation jobs (based on the headline), ala Vietnamese monks, etc.

Instead we have some moran who tried to burn his coat and got a booboo on his hand.

They just don't make fanatics like they used to.

During one of his recent specials, Bill Maher did a real funny bit on that point. He was pointing out the differences between religious zealots in the U.S. vs. zealots in the middle east. He said zealots in the middle East will blow themselves up in the middle of a crowded market and religious nuts in the U.S. can identify the gay teletubbie. I think that sums it up nicely.

memyselfI 11-16-2004 08:43 AM

Quote:

Quote:

BIC_Dildy,

Aw come on, Frankie, are you sure you don't want to illuminate the guy on what 'terrorists eat'??? :p ;) :clap: ROFL

(PS, thanks)

Baby Lee 11-16-2004 09:02 AM

Quote:

Get over yourself. First of all, we've never clashed, not to my thinking. You've posted wrongheaded stuff and I've called you on it.
Second, and more relevant to this particular episode, I found it ironic that you posted that you didn't back down from ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yet you have BD on ignore. No glee. Just an observation of irony.
You rail and rail about class. But you're also the most consistent petty namecaller on the BBS.

Radar Chief 11-16-2004 09:22 AM

Brock 11-16-2004 09:26 AM

Careful, fellas. You DON'T KNOW what he is MADE OF!!!

Frankie 11-16-2004 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
Hey i cast my lot with the bottom feeder too.

Great! A new proud member of the cesspool who thinks stupidity is a value. :rolleyes:

Baby Lee 11-16-2004 09:32 AM

Quote:

Great! A new proud member of the cesspool who thinks stupidity is a value. :rolleyes:

And we value your input.

Radar Chief 11-16-2004 09:34 AM

Quote:

Just FYI here, so take it for what it’s worth, but when the majority of people around you think you’re an asshole, your more than likely acting like one.

Frankie 11-16-2004 09:38 AM

Quote:

ROFL I personally know Big Daddy and I guarantee he is not of a low IQ at all. You are falling back on such a lame insult because you have insufficient wit or intellect to handle Big Daddy in a way that would give you credence. Then to slam on Baby Lee and Cochise is truly infantile. Please feel free to attempt to slam me.

You must have forgotten June of '03. You and I had a few rounds similar to this. Remember? I thought you decided being a BIC-Dildy clone was beneath you after that. Too bad I seem to have been wrong. :shake:

BTW, when you vouch for BIC-Dildy's IQ and wit whom I "have insufficient wit or intellect to handle" can you tell me why he is resorting to the most basicly low and unimaginative insult of all. Yeah that's really intelligent and witty. By that reasoning any middleschool druggy punk is Einstein.

memyselfI 11-16-2004 09:47 AM

Quote:

You must have forgotten June of '03. You and I had a few rounds similar to this. Remember? I thought you decided being a BIC-Dildy clone was beneath you after that. Too bad I seem to have been wrong. :shake:

I think you are wrong about Jim the way I think he is wrong about BD...

but each of us has our own ideas about who is a decent person and who is a waste of breath. Jim talks a bad way but I believe he is a good person at heart...

not like someone who advocates the 'rights' and 'value' of having 'whores' on the one hand and then demeans and degrades them using them as an insult on the other.

Brock 11-16-2004 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI

but each of us has our own ideas about who is a decent person and who is a waste of breath. Jim talks a bad way but I believe he is a good person at heart...

not like someone who advocates the 'rights' and 'value' of having 'whores' on the one hand and then demeans and degrades them using them as an insult on the other.

Whore.

Frankie 11-16-2004 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
Get over yourself. First of all, we've never clashed, not to my thinking. You've posted wrongheaded stuff and I've called you on it.
Second, and more relevant to this particular episode, I found it ironic that you posted that you didn't back down from ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yet you have BD on ignore. No glee. Just an observation of irony.
You rail and rail about class. But you're also the most consistent petty namecaller on the BBS.

Putting someone on iggy is backing out? Here are the reasons for this one:

1- Many folks here recommended that I put him on iggy.

2- I'm done with him. He adds NOTHING to my life, knowledge or intelligence. I really do not have time to deal with EVERY envious moron who wants a piece of me. I told him already he was an unworthy opponent. He seems to want more humiliation and you and a couple of others seem to be only too happy to serve as his conduit. Let me ask you this: What's your beef?

3- Your last sentence on your post really puzzles me. When did I ever call you names? :shrug: If I didn't, then ask yourself why not. The worst I counter-attacked anybody has been pointing out their being classless, and profane. Which I directly connect to lack of wit and intelligence. If one has anything halfway intelligent to say, one does not have to resort to profanity and other neanderthal tactics to stay in the conversation. We all now the words. But so do all middle school kids. Ones intelligence is what regulates when we use them and when they would be inappropriate. Jokes are jokes and I recognize them. I also recognize bigoted hatred and caveman mentality.

Frankie 11-16-2004 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock Landers

Oh hi Brooke. Out of your daily early morning personal meeting with your boss already?

Saulbadguy 11-16-2004 10:16 AM

Romper room.

Brock 11-16-2004 10:23 AM

Quote:

Oh hi Brooke. Out of your daily early morning personal meeting with your boss already?

Yeah. Ready to take that landscaping job yet?

KCTitus 11-16-2004 10:33 AM

Quote:

3- Your last sentence on your post really puzzles me. When did I ever call you names? :shrug:

Quote:

He called you petty namecaller...you demonstrated 2 posts later.

Radar Chief 11-16-2004 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus

:deevee: Yea but he said mean stuff first. :deevee:

BIG_DADDY 11-16-2004 10:37 AM

Quote:

BTW, when you vouch for BIC-Dildy's IQ and wit whom I "have insufficient wit or intellect to handle" can you tell me why he is resorting to the most basicly low and unimaginative insult of all. Yeah that's really intelligent and witty. By that reasoning any middleschool druggy punk is Einstein.

Look Flunkie, you take yourself way too seriously just like meme, are you even capable of laughing at yourself? You talk major shit and call people more names than anyone else on this BB while at the same time playing the victim card claiming to take the high road. You say you never back down as you back down from MO, put me on ignore and threaten me with some cops you know and now the moderators. Doesn’t sound like anyone with game to me. You don't even recognize when someone is just yanking your chain because you are being an idiot, must have been all that penis hitting you in the head when you were still in the womb. You still got those dents on your head?

I know you will never take this advice but you need to lighten up. You need to quit trying to be a meme, you notice she is incapable of laughing at herself as well. The reason you and Denise get so much shit on this BB isn't because of people like me. When people are giving you grief it has nothing to do with me it has everything to do with people disliking you. Have you ever noticed there are many liberals on the BB that never get the grief you two do? Before you point the finger at me you should take a good look at the unemployed tard in the mirror, he is the one causing all your problems. I am just one of the symptoms of the disease you call your life.

BIG_DADDY 11-16-2004 10:38 AM

Quote:

ROFL

Taco John 11-16-2004 10:45 AM

Boy, this thread is ugly.

I knew the minute I saw the thread title, and "Last post made by Big Daddy" that there was probably some Frankie hating going on here.

memyselfI 11-16-2004 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
Boy, this thread is ugly.

I knew the minute I saw the thread title, and "Last post made by Big Daddy" that there was probably some Frankie hating going on here.

Yep, by the circlejerk regulars. :holdman:

Brock 11-16-2004 10:47 AM

When I saw the last post was by Guano John, I figured there would be some more bogus, idiotic predictions being made. I was right.

Pennywise 11-16-2004 10:47 AM

Quote:

ROFL

Radar Chief 11-16-2004 10:49 AM

Quote:

Yep, by the circlejerk regulars. :holdman:

Says the, “pivot queen”. ROFL

BIG_DADDY 11-16-2004 10:49 AM

Quote:

As for you terroristme you are the disease that ends up infesting some posters like Flunkie. Your always too serious and not a real friend to anyone here. Your victim card pulling, terrorist sympathizing ass is as pathetic as they come. Wasting breath please, more people have wasted breath on you than the next 10 posters combined. How can anyone take you seriously you are only here to piss people off, that is obvious. Your a hypocrite that needs to leave every time you are exposed. Upon returning you ignore all valid posts and only respond to BS just before changing the subject. Everyone here knows your game. Your not here for friendship or to be a good person. Your certainly not a Chiefs fan, no the only reason your here is to try and piss people off. When you said I was the biggest asshole you had ever met online you just told me I won because I got to you worse than anyone ever has and since that is your only goal being here that was the game. IMO everyone here should reply to your posts just to piss you off, it's what you do to everyone else.

Soupnazi 11-16-2004 10:54 AM

Quote:

I am just one of the symptoms of the disease you call your life.

Oh, that's good. :clap:

Mr. Kotter 11-16-2004 11:03 AM

Duhnise, duhnise, duhnise....

AND Frankie, "As The Planet Turns;" someone que the bad music....

Rausch 11-16-2004 11:05 AM

Quote:

Yeah. Ready to take that landscaping job yet?

ROFL

Mr. Kotter 11-16-2004 11:08 AM

Quote:

Logical 11-16-2004 11:10 AM

Quote:

Actually reread the post I did not talk about BD's wit only his intelligence. I did disparage your wit.

BIG_DADDY 11-16-2004 11:13 AM

Be careful SDC, Flunkie might not back down. He still has his cop buddies he can :deevee: to as well as the moderators so you better watch your step.

Flunkie the BB badass strikes again.

Logical 11-16-2004 11:14 AM

Quote:

As for you terroristme you are the disease that ends up infesting some posters like Flunkie. Your always too serious and not a real friend to anyone here. Your victim card pulling, terrorist sympathizing ass is as pathetic as they come. Wasting breath please, more people have wasted breath on you than the next 10 posters combined. How can anyone take you seriously you are only here to piss people off, that is obvious. Your a hypocrite that needs to leave every time you are exposed. Upon returning you ignore all valid posts and only respond to BS just before changing the subject. Everyone here knows your game. Your not here for friendship or to be a good person. Your certainly not a Chiefs fan, no the only reason your here is to try and piss people off. When you said I was the biggest asshole you had ever met online you just told me I won because I got to you worse than anyone ever has and since that is your only goal being here that was the game. IMO everyone here should reply to your posts just to piss you off, it's what you do to everyone else.

I have to correct this, D.enise has been a friend to me on a personal level on a number of occasions. While I rarely agree with her views that statement just should not stand.

Baby Lee 11-16-2004 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan

ROFL ROFL - Frankie's new nickname, Fabio Travolta!!!

BIG_DADDY 11-16-2004 11:22 AM

Quote:

I have to correct this, D.enise has been a friend to me on a personal level on a number of occasions. While I rarely agree with her views that statement just should not stand.

I stand corrected. It seems to me that she usually has her reasons for befriending anyone but if you say that is not the case I believe you.

Rausch 11-16-2004 11:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Frankie 11-16-2004 11:56 AM

Quote:

That is name calling to you? Do you purposely overlook the history of his posts regarding me. I won't even tell you about his neg-rep campaign full of hateful comments (only one of which got answered before I elevated myself to my own level). Get your head out of the sand. Calling someone a "goat-herding asshole" is OK in your book. But when I call him Brooke your sky begins to fall!! Some of you here display some of the wierdest value systems. Thank god for the rest.

Mr. Kotter 11-16-2004 11:58 AM

Quote:

That is name calling to you? Do you purposely overlook the history of his posts regarding me. I won't even tell you about his neg-rep campaign full of hateful comments (only one of which got answered before I elevated myself to my own level). Get your head out of the sand. Calling someone a "goat-herding asshole" is OK in your book. But when I call him Brooke your sky begins to fall!! Some of you here display some of the wierdest value systems. Thank god for the rest.

Chit...there is towel on his head, I could get banned for this again.... :banghead:

KCTitus 11-16-2004 11:59 AM

Quote:

When one rides the high horse of moral superiority it's not a good idea to practice what one castigates.

Let me know if I need to re-write that at a 3rd grade level.

Mr. Kotter 11-16-2004 12:01 PM

Quote:

Chit...there is towel on his head, I could get banned for this again.... :banghead:

Chit, chit, chit....and Flunkie is likely to neg rep me for the 3rd or 4th time in a couple of weeks; I should leave CP in shame.... :shake:

Mr. Kotter 11-16-2004 12:06 PM

Quote:

American humor.....you haven't figured it out yet. How long you been here Frankie.... :shake:

Many Americans enjoy ribald, inappropriate, politically incorrect humor that our modern society has banned because it offends a few "nancys" who get their panties all wadded up over "insensitive insults."

The internet is one place some of us go to avoid the PC police. Get over it....humor is an escape for some people.

If you find it offensive, get over yourself. Laugh at yourself. Most people will laugh with you, not AT you. Are you capable of understanding that distinction? :rolleyes:

Logical 11-16-2004 12:10 PM

Now if he had called Frankie a Goat-herding asshole stuffing bestiality lover, now that would of been some classic smack.

Baby Lee 11-16-2004 12:12 PM

Quote:

Now if he had called Frankie a Goat-herding asshole stuffing bestiatliy lover, now that would of been some classic smack.

Especially for it's ingenious use of made up words. ;)

Frankie 11-16-2004 12:13 PM

Quote:

When one rides the high horse of moral superiority it's not a good idea to practice what one castigates.

A wiser man than myself once told me,"Some people understand nothing but their own language. As painfull as it is, you have to bring yourself down to their level, once in a while, to drive in the point." I have only abode by that advice occaisionally here. But then I have self-respect that prevents me from living on their level for any length of time.

Frankie 11-16-2004 12:15 PM

Quote:

Chit, chit, chit....and Flunkie is likely to neg rep me for the 3rd or 4th time in a couple of weeks; I should leave CP in shame.... :shake:

You've only been neg-repped once and you know it. Quit mixing lies into your whining Zell.

Baby Lee 11-16-2004 12:15 PM

Quote:

A wiser man than myself once told me,

Don't tell me, . . . it was Carrot Top, right?

Paulie Shore?

Stifler?!?!?

Logical 11-16-2004 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
Especially for it's ingenious use of made up words. ;)

Bastich, I did spell bestiality wrong.:banghead:

KCTitus 11-16-2004 12:18 PM

Quote:

A wiser man than myself once told me,"Some people understand nothing but their own language. As painfull as it is, you have to bring yourself down to their level, once in a while, to drive in the point." I have only abode by that advice occaisionally here. But then I have self-respect that prevents me from living on their level for any length of time.

If you want to castigate or state you're above it, practice what you preach. If you want to claim the high road on this, you cant resort to it 2 posts later. That saying is not wise, it's a excuse/justification for acting/behaving in a hypocritical way.

Calcountry 11-16-2004 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat2005
Story just in.

Burn baby burn, disco inferno, Burn baby burn.

Logical 11-16-2004 12:22 PM

Quote:

abode = dwelling home; temporary stay; delay

Not sure what you meant, abide would be close but does not fit the sentence. I assume you meant "followed"

Frankie 11-16-2004 12:24 PM

Quote:

I only ride that horse with people I'm convinced I am morally superior to. And only when they ask for it. There are more CPers, than the few who engage in bottom feeding, who are on the opposite side of most of my arguments. But you've never seen me disrespecting them. Nor they me. Why is that? Why is it that only a few sickos engage me in unending sh*t like this? Could it be that evolution really did ignore them?

BIG_DADDY 11-16-2004 12:25 PM

Quote:

STFU I can't believe anyone is this stupid. The last person to not get it at this level was Gunther Fan, I never thought anyone would get close to his moronic inability to pick up on the blatantly obvious especially when it's being spelled out for him. How did your little "I never back down from anybody" crybaby ass do when running to the moderators? You going to get me kicked off or just run back to your little cop buddies to tell them how you are being abused here and figure out your next move? You are as pathetic as they come. I honestly think you threatening anyone with this BS on the BB or trying to control ANY conversation just might be one of the biggest jokes of all time. Look in the mirror Flunkie, that guy is your problem.

Baby Lee 11-16-2004 12:26 PM

Quote:

Not sure what you meant, abide would be close but does not fit the sentence. I assume you meant "followed"

Don't you know that abode is past participle of abide?

Frankie 11-16-2004 12:54 PM

Quote:

American humor.....you haven't figured it out yet. How long you been here Frankie.... :shake:

Many Americans enjoy ribald, inappropriate, politically incorrect humor that our modern society has banned because it offends a few "nancys" who get their panties all wadded up over "insensitive insults."

The internet is one place some of us go to avoid the PC police. Get over it....humor is an escape for some people.

If you find it offensive, get over yourself. Laugh at yourself. Most people will laugh with you, not AT you. Are you capable of understanding that distinction? :rolleyes:

BULLSHIT!!!

I am well familiar with comedy. American or otherwise. My American friends and I constantly push the envelop on what's PC. But these are people I know and love and the feeling is mutual. Some jerk on this BB who does not know me personally spews his personal hatred in bigoted words and profane sentences and you try to cover up his smoldering sh*t by calling it (American) humor. You should consider yourself better than that and me a little smarter than you dare think.

Saulbadguy 11-16-2004 12:58 PM

So we are treating this crap as Hall of Classics material rather than Romper Room?

Fabulous.

KCWolfman 11-16-2004 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
So we are treating this crap as Hall of Classics material rather than Romper Room?

Fabulous.

Give me a link to the Romper Room. If you can't find one, it seems silly for you to complain about it.

Frankie 11-16-2004 01:02 PM

Quote:

WEBSTER'S DICTIONARY:

a.bide.................pa.p.,pa.t. -d, abode.

It's the language you're born to. I am perpetually in the state of learning it. ;)

BIG_DADDY 11-16-2004 01:04 PM

Quote:

and me a little smarter than you dare think.

ROFL Yea OK Mr. I can't find a job because nobody will hire me. Naturally your mom's a saint and your a genius who just can't find a job and posts here instead. Keep trying to sell that bologna as foie gras some idiot may buy your shit one day but I don't think it will be any time soon.

BIG_DADDY 11-16-2004 01:05 PM

Quote:

Fabulous.

It's BRILLIANT, get it straight dude.

Eleazar 11-16-2004 01:06 PM

Quote:

I really don't give a rat's ass what you think of me.

Here you are in this thread, talking about how big and bad you are, and then going crying to the mods. MO was mean to me! BD was mean to me!

Did you grow up your whole life tattling on anyone who was mean to you?

Have you always brought in someone else to fight your fights for you, instead of doing it yourself or walking away? Either path would be honorable, to handle things yourself or walk away from them. But rather, you exhibit your colors once again.

This is the internet and a message board, you crybaby, if you don't like what someone says about your mother or your pecker or whatever else is on topic at the moment then put them on ignore or leave.

You are not taking abuse over here because of some great injustice or because the people who don't like you are stupid, you're always taking abuse over here because you're the biggest friggin' baby in the western hemisphere.

Saulbadguy 11-16-2004 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise

This is the internet and a message board, you crybaby, if you don't like what someone says about your mother or your pecker or whatever else is on topic at the moment then put them on ignore or leave.

I'd have to agree with this statement. Don't let shit get to you.

Taco John 11-16-2004 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Give me a link to the Romper Room. If you can't find one, it seems silly for you to complain about it.

You are the worst moderator in the history of message board moderators.

Bwana 11-16-2004 01:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

BIC_Dildy,

Oh gawd :shake: and I thought Taco was a Drama Queen.

BIG_DADDY 11-16-2004 01:28 PM

Quote:

I'd have to agree with this statement. Don't let shit get to you.

Which is what it was all about. Don't start pounding your chest and start saying you will take on anyone then respond by threats of going to the cops & moderators as soon as someone posts something you don't like. This thread really shows how stupid Flunkie is. Even when people describe in detail why he is having such a hard time he fails to comprehend, unbelievable. Oh yea and the victim card is getting a little old Flunkie.

Saulbadguy 11-16-2004 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
You are the worst moderator in the history of message board moderators.

Not true...he is not a impartial one, but he isn't the worst.