ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Franchise - Episode 1: Chasing History (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=349637)

InChiefsHeaven 08-03-2023 07:08 AM

This is just so ****ing well done! Loved the Greta VanFleet at the end...made me wanna get misty eyed and run through a brick wall all at the same time!

TwistedChief 08-03-2023 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 17040872)
Wrong. Look at the time. I started mine ten minutes before the other one.

Q.

O.city 08-03-2023 11:40 AM

It is kinda wild that we had 5 rookie DB's that played big roles like that.

crazycoffey 08-03-2023 11:45 AM

The sky Moore part was good too

Wisconsin_Chief 08-03-2023 11:51 AM

Paul Rudd and Eric Stonestreet must have hooked KC up with some Hollywood connections or something, because this show's production value is as good as it goddamn gets. Man, I love this team.

DaFace 08-03-2023 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 17041484)
Paul Rudd and Eric Stonestreet must have hooked KC up with some Hollywood connections or something, because this show's production value is as good as it goddamn gets. Man, I love this team.

I've been wondering that as well. The quality has gone up every year. I'm sure part of that is leaning into it when the team as at an all time high, but still.

Anyone else know how common these kinds of shows are across the league? Is everyone doing some form of it, or are we just spoiled?

siberian khatru 08-03-2023 05:23 PM

Best whacking material I’ve ever had.

Sad to see Nazeeh, though.

ChiTown 08-03-2023 05:52 PM

That shit is SOOOOOO good. Love it!

Easy 6 08-03-2023 07:56 PM

Skyy stole the whole show, that kids all heart... he's gonna be just fine

TwistedChief 08-03-2023 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers (Post 17042189)
Skyy stole the whole show, that kids all heart... he's gonna be just fine

My thoughts exactly. How can you not appreciate, respect, and relate to exactly what he went through?

Really pulling for that kid this season.

TwistedChief 08-03-2023 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 17041522)
I've been wondering that as well. The quality has gone up every year. I'm sure part of that is leaning into it when the team as at an all time high, but still.

Anyone else know how common these kinds of shows are across the league? Is everyone doing some form of it, or are we just spoiled?

Not sure it's all apples to apples, but I checked on a bunch of these links and it's at least somewhat related content, if not quite as structured and impressive as The Franchise.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...ies_like_hard/

Easy 6 08-03-2023 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17042204)
My thoughts exactly. How can you not appreciate, respect, and relate to exactly what he went through?

Really pulling for that kid this season.

Those lows would've crushed most young guys

"Well yeah the first muff sucked, the second one was bad and the last one I just plain old messed up"... complete honesty with no excuses, and he quickly pulled out of it with the right attitude and a smile on his face

Dudes gonna be like Hines Ward with more burst

Jewish Rabbi 08-03-2023 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers (Post 17042210)

"Well yeah the first muff sucked, the second one was bad and the last one I just plain old messed up"... complete honesty with no excuses, and he quickly pulled out of it with the right attitude and a smile on his face

Skyy is going to be like Jerry Rice except twice as good

staylor26 08-03-2023 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers (Post 17042210)

My favorite part was that he kept pratcing catching punts even after being stripped of those duties, and he didn't catch another until the big one in the AFCCG.

Sorter 08-03-2023 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 17040751)
Our defensive backs are going to rape some faces

It’s almost like a cave of rape, wouldn’t you say?