ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs This is a Super Bowl calibur team (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325135)

RaidersOftheCellar 09-15-2019 09:09 PM

All I care about is the Patriots. None of these other scrubs stand in the way. We need to usher in the era of Mahomes by ending them. Can’t let “but you never overcame Brady” become part of the legacy.

And we need to do it painfully. Dominate that bitch into an earlier than planned retirement.

Cornstock 09-15-2019 09:10 PM

Must be from the UK or something

Hammock Parties 09-15-2019 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bringbackmarty (Post 14451119)
What the hell is going on in here? Go to bed. It's past 10 p.m. and you've got work/school/community service in the morning.

i'm on a strict regimen of 6 hours of sleep during football season

these memes aren't going to make themselves

eDave 09-15-2019 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14451122)
Hmmmm?

Colts...

QB...John Unitas HOF
RB....Lenny Moore HOF
WR...Ray Berry HOF
TE....John Mackey HOF

Chargers

Dan Fouts HOF
Chuck Muncie 1000 yard rusher
Charlie Joiner HOF
John Jefferson 1000 yard receiver
Kellen Winslow HOF

Yes, a SB caliber team, but best offense ever...???

I thought I told you to get the **** off this forum.

Cornstock 09-15-2019 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 14451137)
All I care about is the Patriots. None of these other scrubs stand in the way. We need to usher in the era of Mahomes by ending them. Can’t let “but you never overcame Brady” become part of the legacy.

And we need to do it painfully. Dominate that bitch into an earlier than planned retirement.

This exactly. It'll be another shootout in the AFC championship, I trust both teams to position themselves to meet there and honestly I'd be disappointed if it were any other way.

It seems like our D is on the upswing, we just need both sides to stay healthy and peak at the right time

xztop123 09-15-2019 09:14 PM

Offense proved that there’s really no way to stop it today.

Press isn’t gonna work.

And Tyreek comes back.

Once we work the smaller Thompson into the mix the offense improves with that too

eDave 09-15-2019 09:15 PM

Hey xztop123. How's it hanging?

Ubeja Vontell 09-15-2019 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14451145)
I thought I told you to get the **** off this forum.

Little man, if knowledgeable football fans bug ya I do get that, you come off as a 100% idiot.

stevieray 09-15-2019 09:19 PM

Overcoming an early deficit was encouraging.

It's what good teams do.

RaidersOftheCellar 09-15-2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cornstock (Post 14451148)
This exactly. It'll be another shootout in the AFC championship, I trust both teams to position themselves to meet there and honestly I'd be disappointed if it were any other way.

It seems like our D is on the upswing, we just need both sides to stay healthy and peak at the right time

As dominant as everyone thinks the Patriots are, I definitely think we have the horses to take them out. My only concern is having to do it in Foxboro. Their schedule is very weak. I think it will take 14-2 to get HFA. Even that may not do it.

But I fully expect Mahomes to have laser focus in a potential AFCC rematch. Minus the jitters and poor start that we saw in the last two matchups.

eDave 09-15-2019 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 14451177)
As dominant as everyone thinks the Patriots are, I definitely think we have the horses to take them out. My only concern is having to do it in Foxboro. Their schedule is very weak. I think it will take 14-2 to get HFA. Even that may not do it.

But I fully expect Mahomes to have laser focus in a potential AFCC rematch. Minus the jitters and poor start that we saw in the last two matchups.

I WANT to do it in NE.

That's how it's going to be anyway.

Mahomes_Is_God 09-15-2019 09:26 PM

Pats are paper tigers right now. They faced a broken Steelers team who are on the verge of firing thier HC and looking for a new QB, and a Dolphins team in full tank mode. Pats are paper tigers right now, they havn't faced the advercity we have!

Chief Roundup 09-15-2019 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God (Post 14451201)
Pats are paper tigers right now. They faced a broken Steelers team who are on the verge of firing thier HC and looking for a new QB, and a Dolphins team in full tank mode. Pats are paper tigers right now, they havn't faced the advercity we have!

We have beaten an 0-2 Jags team that we knocked out their starting QB in Foles. We have beaten a 1-1 Raiders team that beat the 0-2 Broncos.

Your argument is stupid and shit.
Your spelling and grammar is just as bad.

Mahomes_Is_God 09-15-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 14451230)
We have beaten an 0-2 Jags team that we knocked out their starting QB in Foles. We have beaten a 1-1 Raiders team that beat the 0-2 Broncos.

Your argument is stupid and shit.
Your spelling and grammar is just as bad.

Then why don't you root for the Patriots if you think they're so great douche bag? Btw your gramar aint perfect either. Chiefs are the best team in the league, and I'm disgusted with the negativity around here from "fans". I hear tide pods taste pretty great, maybe some of ya should start eating the **** out of them

rabblerouser 09-15-2019 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14451122)
Hmmmm?

Colts...

QB...John Unitas HOF
RB....Lenny Moore HOF
WR...Ray Berry HOF
TE....John Mackey HOF

Chargers

Dan Fouts HOF
Chuck Muncie 1000 yard rusher
Charlie Joiner HOF
John Jefferson 1000 yard receiver
Kellen Winslow HOF

Yes, a SB caliber team, but best offense ever...???

HOW MANY SUPER BOWLS DID THE CHARGERS WIN WITH QUEER DAN FOUTS!?