ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Gladiator 2018 - Round 1, Match 14 - Fire Me Boy! versus CHENZ A! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316108)

Hydrae 07-06-2018 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13617737)
Alright, this is how this happens:

The two of them sweat nervously as the escalator draws them closer to combat. Both weapons ready, they clash at the center of the escalator. The Chainsaw is intimidating, but too heavy to be nimble, as Chenza swings clumsly and the two weapons collide.

The chainsaw breaks the cutlass in half, and the force knocks the the sword from Fire Me's hands, but one of the links on the chain breaks as well, rendering the chainsaw useless....

On the 2nd pass they are forced into hand to hand combat. Fire Me Boy is able to outlast Chenza because of his blood doping and carb loading from a delicious plate of home made pasta. Chenza wears out and Fire Me Boy is eventually able to throw him over the edge of the escalator. Chenza gets impaled on half the cutlass that's protruding from the ground.

The only problem with this scenario is that it is only one escalator, headed upwards. FMB is going to have a hard time moving downward and might as just wait at the top.

I do still think FMB wins due to having the high ground and the more nimble weapon.

MagicHef 07-06-2018 11:56 AM

Wow, I want to watch this one.

TLO 07-06-2018 12:54 PM

FMB gets distracted by a poster of "The World's Best Lasagna" on the escalator ride down. He trips, and begins rolling down the escalator towards the chainsaw. In a desperate attempt, FMB launches the cutlass towards Chenz, but it misses its mark.

Chenz with the win

Dartgod 07-06-2018 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 13618037)
FMB gets distracted by a poster of "The World's Best Lasagna" on the escalator ride down. He trips, and begins rolling down the escalator towards the chainsaw. In a desperate attempt, FMB launches the cutlass towards Chenz, but it misses its mark.

Chenz with the win

Votes placed by those that fail at reading comprehension should be voided.

TLO 07-06-2018 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 13618056)
Votes placed by those that fail at reading comprehension should be voided.

Shit... I read through the OP too quickly. :sulk:

FMB wins without my vote anyway.:clap:

threebag 07-06-2018 04:48 PM

Fire Me Boy doesn't stand a chance against the chainsaw

Chiefs4TheWin 07-07-2018 06:07 AM

Does the escalator end forcing fire me boy to climb down the stairs to avoid falling off?

Rain Man 07-08-2018 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin (Post 13618610)
Does the escalator end forcing fire me boy to climb down the stairs to avoid falling off?

You may assume that the top of the escalator disappears into a wall, like it's in the Winchester House.

Rain Man 07-08-2018 03:07 PM

Fire Me Boy! dispatches Chenz A! with the cutlass, but on the way down CHENZ A! slices off Fire Me Boy!'s toes with his chain saw. At least, I think that's what happened. Either way, Fire Me Boy! moves on to Round 2.

Fire Me Boy! 07-08-2018 03:16 PM

Yay. I think.

Are damages in R1 considered in R2?

Rain Man 07-08-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 13619722)
Yay. I think.

Are damages in R1 considered in R2?

Nope. We offer high-quality medical care between matches. Unless it's a concussion, in which case we just tell you to get back out there.

CHENZ A! 07-08-2018 11:54 PM

nuts and bolts

Baby Lee 07-09-2018 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13619704)
You may assume that the top of the escalator disappears into a wall, like it's in the Winchester House.

And as the late Mitch Hedburg pointed out, an escalator can never break. It can only become stairs.