ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Oral Sex Frequency (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=289282)

eDave 12-20-2014 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brucey_72 (Post 11204407)
I will put it this way. 4 grown men went to prison for what they did when she was 5-12yrs old.
So no i dont push it and never will, if she decides to then that will happen when it happens. I cant blame her and am just happy she didnt turn lesbian.

Damn. Sorry we drew that out of you. You sound rock solid.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-20-2014 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 11202897)
cooter? really?

You might want to change up your vernacular about your wife's pussy around your wife. Maybe try.........Meat Wallet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 11202901)
That's actually her name for her vagina.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 11202907)
Seriously? That's awesome......:LOL:

Top notch back and forth here. ROFL

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 11202986)
The T-Rex:

When you are doing a girl from behind, preferably close to the edge of the bed, and you grab her by the shoulders and lift her up. This results in her swinging her arms aimlessly like a T-Rex while making moaning noises.

"Dude.. what was all that noise.."
"Oo.. I t rexed that bitch"
"Sahweet"

Pairs well with a donkey punch.

That sounds like it's almost as fun as "The Rodeo ****". Bareback a chick, stick it in her ass after pinning her arms and legs down, then whisper in her ear "I have AIDS". If you can hold on for 8 seconds you qualify for a score.

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bowe (Post 11203347)
**** 'em...

Absolutely!

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 11203351)
True story: First time my ex swallowed. She directed the action, I obliged. A bit later we were getting some food and she talked with food in her mouth. I jokingly said "don't talk with your mouth full". Well, she went off thinking I was referencing the earlier swallow. Try as I might, I couldn't convince her it was just a silly joke and in no way was I referencing the swallow. I bailed out and went to take a shower.

Moment later, she kicked in my glass shower door wielding a 12 inch knife at me, seeting, with eyes that could kill you alone and threatening to kill me. I bolted out, grabbed the knife hand, slammed it against the wall, dislodging the knife. I eventually made it to my phone and dialed 911. I hope she is doing well.

Holy shit!

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11203390)
If that's some kind of a shot at me then kindly go **** yourself.

Bro, I'm really sorry if you're sensitive about it. I was just cracking a joke. Honestly I figured you'd get a chuckle out of it. My bad. I never got the impression you didn't get laid because you couldn't. I assumed that it wasn't worth the hassle to you. So, you have my apologies if that made you mad.

RaiderH8r 12-20-2014 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 11204433)
Top notch back and forth here. ROFL

That sounds like it's almost as fun as "The Rodeo ****". Bareback a chick, stick it in her ass after pinning her arms and legs down, then whisper in her ear "I have AIDS". If you can hold on for 8 seconds you qualify for a score.

Absolutely!

Holy shit!

Bro, I'm really sorry if you're sensitive about it. I was just cracking a joke. Honestly I figured you'd get a chuckle out of it. My bad. I never got the impression you didn't get laid because you couldn't. I assumed that it wasn't worth the hassle to you. So, you have my apologies if that made you mad.

Re: the rodeo. I've always told them their sister is tighter. I don't joke about the AIDS in the butt. And I wipe my cock off on the drapes. I'm a ****ing gentleman.

Braincase 12-20-2014 09:29 AM

Alas, my wife suffers from post-marital gag reflex.

Sigh.

KC native 12-20-2014 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 11204376)
What did you expect? You took a shot at Billay in the amount of time it takes Alex Smith to feel phantom pressure in the pocket.

I think it was more due to donger and his wife's meat wallet.

Mojo Jojo 12-20-2014 01:06 PM

I went by the gf's office today with some snacks because she has to get some year end work done...ended up getting blown in her office chair

Baby Lee 12-20-2014 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mojo Jojo (Post 11204810)
I went by the gf's office today with some snacks because she has to get some year end work done...ended up getting blown in her office chair

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/custo...avatar45_3.gif

Go oooonnnnnnn!!!

ChiTown 12-20-2014 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11204821)

LMAO

booger 12-20-2014 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11203991)
Jesus Christ!!

Rhythm is definitely NOT gonna get you.

That might be the whitest, most middle aged, ****ing casserole supper and TV Guide, shit I've read in a while.

Blow me

See what I did there!

George Liquor 12-20-2014 02:27 PM

New girlfriend is a freak in the sack.

BigRedChief 12-20-2014 02:33 PM

This thread has risen to serious consideration for the HOC. One more burst and it crosses the finish line.

booger 12-20-2014 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 11204902)

You got to give details or we'll assume she barks when she comes

BigRedChief 12-20-2014 02:56 PM

Quote:

Details or GTFO.

bevischief 12-20-2014 03:05 PM

220 hz

KC native 12-20-2014 03:06 PM

Quote:

Does it concern you that she is a freak already? I mean somebody had to teach her. :evil: