ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Diggs traded to Texans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352939)

New World Order 04-04-2024 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedinTexas (Post 17471172)
The way I see it, Buffalo has openly acknowledged the fact that the Chiefs are the best and they don't want to do anything to improve the team to beat.

Now Hear This! Until Further Notice, The Chiefs will be the arch-enemy of the Buffalo Bills as they stand in the way of reaching the Super Bowl. Every. Single. Year. That is all.

This is how good we have it:

The 90s Cowboys dynasty IS OUR FLOOR

I repeat, the 90s Cowboys dynasty IS OUR FLOOR

Amazing.

Hammock Parties 04-04-2024 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedinTexas (Post 17471172)
The way I see it, Buffalo has openly acknowledged the fact that the Chiefs are the best and they don't want to do anything to improve the team to beat.

Now Hear This! Until Further Notice, The Chiefs will be the arch-enemy of the Buffalo Bills as they stand in the way of reaching the Super Bowl. Every. Single. Year. That is all.

The Bills basically conceded they aren't beating the Chiefs while Jones and Kelce are on the roster.

They're reloading and hoping they can be a better team when those guys are gone or slowed by extreme age.

Hammock Parties 04-04-2024 10:25 PM

Allen snapped at Diggs after the Jets game in Week 1

https://youtu.be/Bh1CX5JmHmc?si=OjmyttWJSw7-7Rkt&t=1078

BossChief 04-04-2024 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 17471059)
Here's the link: https://x.com/ChiefsRums/status/1775...900284515?s=20

This is also the kind of thing you have to think about with the Sneed trade, or when nobody would let Veach trade up in the 1st round last year. We've won too many Super Bowls and nobody wants to play ball with Veach anymore.

It’s Chiefs VS NFL

Simple as that. I talked about it a day or 2 ago.

We will try to trade up in this draft and won’t be able to, as well. My money is on us moving back and adding a pick in the top 100 doing so. Somebody coming up like Indy, possibly.

RedinTexas 04-05-2024 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 17471743)
It’s Chiefs VS NFL

Simple as that. I talked about it a day or 2 ago.

We will try to trade up in this draft and won’t be able to, as well. My money is on us moving back and adding a pick in the top 100 doing so. Somebody coming up like Indy, possibly.

Clearly, teams will trade with the Chiefs because the Titans just did. I'm betting they are demanding a premium to deal with the Chiefs in the draft though. A deal that they might do with any other team would require extra compensation from the Chiefs. If this is true, trading down in the draft will prove to be nearly as difficult as trading up.

ForeverChiefs58 04-05-2024 07:24 AM

Damn that’s crazy

https://i.imgur.com/U4kjKM9.png

Tundra Scout 04-05-2024 07:34 PM

Nothing but a prima donna

Rainbarrel 04-07-2024 04:52 PM

Oh Jason,

In a chat with Steve Kim, Jason Whitlock pulled no punches, revealing a different playbook driving Stefon Diggs’ moves. “He wanted to be in a city where he could party,” he said.“Houston as a ‘strip club capital — it’s got to be in the top five in the country. people swear by Houston strip clubs, Stefon Diggs is very happy. It’s not about winning at this point, it’s not about stats, he’s made his money, he’s gotten the big contracts, he’s good. He’ll want to put up some numbers, but he don’t really care. He’s not about that life, and this ain’t about winning.”

Skyy God 04-07-2024 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainbarrel (Post 17474731)
Oh Jason,

In a chat with Steve Kim, Jason Whitlock pulled no punches, revealing a different playbook driving Stefon Diggs’ moves. “He wanted to be in a city where he could party,” he said.“Houston as a ‘strip club capital — it’s got to be in the top five in the country. people swear by Houston strip clubs, Stefon Diggs is very happy. It’s not about winning at this point, it’s not about stats, he’s made his money, he’s gotten the big contracts, he’s good. He’ll want to put up some numbers, but he don’t really care. He’s not about that life, and this ain’t about winning.”

Fatlock loves him some strip clubs.

RealSNR 04-07-2024 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyy God (Post 17474753)
Fatlock loves him some strip clubs.

Bacon strip clubs maybe

Coochie liquor 04-07-2024 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ModSocks (Post 17471124)
As if KC would actually want that malcontent.

Beating Buffalololo, with them paying the tab for Diggs would be the ONLY reason I’d want him. That would be another kick to their nuts when they’re down. And I truly enjoy every one of those we can give them.

Coochie liquor 04-07-2024 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 17474757)
Bacon strip triple meat 2 foot sub clubs maybe

FYP

MarkDavis'Haircut 04-07-2024 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basileus777 (Post 17471118)
I don't really get this move for Houston. Why give up a potential top 40 pick (Minnesota's 2nd) for one year of Diggs? They are only in year 2 of Stroud, I'd rather have the pick.

Their Super Bowl window is now.

Might as well maximize it.

IowaHawkeyeChief 04-07-2024 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut (Post 17474769)

But Diggs looks like a washed up Diva...

Coochie liquor 04-07-2024 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut (Post 17474769)

They played a last place schedule last year, and Baltimore spanked them in the playoffs. I’m not ready to crown their asses yet. Let’s see how Ryans makes all these pieces work.