ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=350686)

KC_Connection 06-21-2024 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 17559026)
That team STARTED four HOF players…….Four. Jordan never had that and still went 6-0 in the Finals, never got down 3-1, and won 72 games in the 95-96 season. If Parker or Ginobli makes one additional FT in game 6 of the 2013 Finals your boy Lebron leaves his super team with one ring.

The Bulls didn’t have 4 HOFs? You may want to check your facts on that one

KC_Connection 06-21-2024 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17559027)
You're such a ****ing cornball.

For the millionth time YOU brought up MJ because you're the most insecure obsessed weirdo on the internet.

And this "no you" thing you're doing calling me a propagandist after I started calling you one is so ****ing reeruned and baseless.

You spend your entire time on a Chiefs board doing this. You have more MJ related posts than I do.

I’m not the guy who let a story about MJ’s defensive statistics being fraudulent (which has been obvious forever even before somebody took the time to look at game tape) bother him to the point of crying for days about it. You sure I’m the one who is insecure here?

staylor26 06-21-2024 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 17559043)
I’m not the guy who let a story about MJ’s defensive statistics being fraudulent (which has been obvious forever even before somebody took the time to look at game tape) bother him to the point of crying for days about it. You sure I’m the one who is insecure here?

"Crying for days about it"?

I didn't even acknowledge it the first time, then you posted something again, and I had exactly 2 posts related to it.

You are the most disingenuous pillowbiter on CP.

KC_Connection 06-21-2024 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 17559024)
Wow I don’t get the Caruso trade. No picks involved? Josh Giddey ****ing sucks. Can’t believe the Bulls agreed to this shit trade

Trading Caruso is fine in their position but the return isn’t. They must like Giddey for some reason they are also the team that thought pairing LaVine and Demar would end in anything but mediocrity.

staylor26 06-21-2024 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17558727)
Bronsexuals are so ****ing desperate that it's pathetic.

You losers are literally doing backflips like this changes anything, more or less proves anything.

This isn't changing a single person's mind one way or the other. Any MJ stan will tell you if anything that DPOY just made up for the one he should've got in 1987.

https://i.imgur.com/ExwKlRt.jpeg

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17558729)
Dude in the article claims that there was a game where MJ had more steals than the Hawks had turnovers.

Go look at the box scores from all of the Bulls/Hawks games that year and tell me which game that was, because I'm not seeing it.

Also, if he's wrong about that, I'm just going to assume he's wrong about a lot of other shit too.

This qualifies as "crying for days" when you're a liar.

KC_Connection 06-21-2024 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17559048)
"Crying for days about it"?

I didn't even acknowledge it the first time, then you posted something again, and I had exactly 2 posts related to it.

You are the most disingenuous bundle of sticks on CP.

Yesterday and today you have made numerous posts contesting the idea that the story was accurate and/or that it matters. Doesn’t quite feel like somebody secure with MJ’s legacy to me.

tredadda 06-21-2024 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 17559039)
The Bulls didn’t have 4 HOFs? You may want to check your facts on that one

Ok. I was off on that one. I guess Kukoc did finally get in there in 2021.

staylor26 06-21-2024 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 17559061)
Yesterday and today you have made numerous posts contesting the idea that the story was accurate and/or that it matters. Doesn’t quite feel like somebody secure with MJ’s legacy to me.

Liar. I just posted my 2 posts related to the article.

DJ's left nut 06-21-2024 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 17559035)
Do people just have no memory of what Ray Allen was at that point (or just how bad Bosh was in the playoffs for Miami in general on those teams) or do they just ignore it

Am I the one that posted a tweet calling Ray Allen a "Superstar" in support of my argument?

No, no I am not.

Maybe you should ask your hero Barry this question...

KC_Connection 06-21-2024 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17559070)
Liar. I just posted my 2 posts related to the article.

I see more than two posts. One was also crying about what LeBron twitter was apparently saying too. It’s tough out there for poor MJ

KC_Connection 06-21-2024 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17559073)
Am I the one that posted a tweet calling Ray Allen a "Superstar" in support of my argument?

No, no I am not.

Maybe you should ask your hero Barry this question...

It’s self-evident what Barry was doing there…

staylor26 06-21-2024 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 17559077)
I see more than two posts. One was also crying about what LeBron twitter was apparently saying too. It’s tough out there for poor MJ

Oh I missed that one that wasn't even in response to you, it was to DJ.

So 3.

That's it. 3. Certainly qualifies as "crying for days" about it.

DJ's left nut 06-21-2024 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 17559080)
It’s self-evident what Barry was doing there…

Yeah - Being a ****ing troll.

Just as self-evident as your efforts.

KC_Connection 06-21-2024 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17559085)
Yeah - Being a ****ing troll.

Just as self-evident as your efforts.

By pointing out the flaw in the silly narrative that LeBron was somehow carried by washed Ray Allen and Chris Bosh of all players to a title, yes

staylor26 06-21-2024 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 17559089)
By pointing out the flaw in the silly narrative that LeBron was somehow carried by washed Ray Allen and Chris Bosh of all players to a title, yes

We were all witnesses:

https://youtu.be/tr6XsZVb-ZE?si=qwvTMeULAdgUFYu0