ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life ***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285840)

MahiMike 05-22-2015 12:38 PM

Love sucks.

Titty Meat 05-22-2015 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27 (Post 11513422)
So you completely rule out any woman that you didn't meet online simply because you know nothing about them? Isn't that kind of the point - talk to them, get to know them?

Even if they aren't date material, they could lead to something else. One of the best things I did was to stop looking at women as targets and just get to know them. Women actually make great friends if there is no expectation of anything.

How would you date someone if they aren't a target?

Katipan 05-22-2015 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 11513683)
Love sucks.

Love is fantastic. Even when one ends you get to experience it all over again with someone new. Only time you can chase the same high.

Katipan 05-22-2015 12:47 PM

Quote:

So you completely rule out any woman that you didn't meet online simply because you know nothing about them? Isn't that kind of the point - talk to them, get to know them?

Even if they aren't date material, they could lead to something else. One of the best things I did was to stop looking at women as targets and just get to know them. Women actually make great friends if there is no expectation of anything.

Yeah. What he said.

keg in kc 05-22-2015 12:49 PM

Women make great friends except for the whole "completely irrational emotion" part of the equation. They can turn on you in a heartbeat over anything, everything and/or nothing.

Discuss Thrower 05-22-2015 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 11513676)
He will hit it and quit it my friend

I sincerely doubt it.

Like, this isn't even me being pessimistic.

Silver lining, of course, that with my track record of being irresistible to other dude's serious girlfriends and fiancee, that I probably have better odds with this woman being taken than I did with her being single.

After exercising for the last hour for the first time in a year, I've found that I give incredibly fewer ****s about the whole thing now. Now my major concern is finding something out of the 20 different foods I eat that won't totally undo my workout progress today. THAT is the real struggle.

Katipan 05-22-2015 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11513706)
Women make great friends except for the whole "completely irrational emotion" part of the equation. They can turn on you in a heartbeat over anything, everything and/or nothing.

I know some heterosexual men that will give eachother a quick nut tap upon greeting.

Don't tell us about irrational.

eDave 05-22-2015 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs (Post 11513211)
I see no reason to attempt to pursue women I don't have prior intel on.

I'm imagining this before you engage:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-r8jOLnUScy...e1-620x574.jpg

Hammock Parties 05-22-2015 12:57 PM

Quote:

So you completely rule out any woman that you didn't meet online simply because you know nothing about them?

Yes. It's a numbers game.

In the time I could talk to 10 women at a bar, one of which I might be compatible with if I'm lucky, I can probably find 10 girls I already know I have things in common with online.

Quote:

Women actually make great friends if there is no expectation of anything.
Yeah, not really. I don't want to hang out with ugly chicks, and I want to **** the hot ones. All of them. All of the time.

Hammock Parties 05-22-2015 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 11513729)
I'm imagining this before you engage:

A woman must pass a certain number of filters before she gets me to buy her anything.

keg in kc 05-22-2015 12:58 PM

I don't think nut taps have much to do with irrational emotion. More a lack of maturity.

We men do have our own wacky cycles and anyone with or without external genitalia can be unstable at times, but I don't think we're in the same ballpark as a gender in general terms when it comes to emotional swings and/or a fickle nature.

Discuss Thrower 05-22-2015 12:59 PM

I'd be okay with just some noodling for maybe 30 minutes every fifth day or so. I'm not asking for the moon here or anything. Just someone to keep me company that isn't a dude, isn't dating / engaged / married to a dude, my cat or my mother.

eDave 05-22-2015 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs (Post 11513735)
A woman must pass a certain number of filters before she gets me to buy her anything.

Ha! You run a spreadsheet?

KC native 05-22-2015 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11513699)
Love is fantastic. Even when one ends you get to experience it all over again with someone new. Only time you can chase the same high.

Incorrect. If you have a titanium nail rig for dabs for your bong, you can chase the feeling of the first time you ever got reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally high.

Katipan 05-22-2015 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11513744)
Incorrect. If you have a titanium nail rig for dabs for your bong, you can chase the feeling of the first time you ever got reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally high.

I will be the crazy old lady in the mountains rocking on the porch with my pretty little .45, my glass bowl, and my flower. I feel like a crackhead when I'm dabbing.

Only people born after 1980 like the fuss.