ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352059)

AssEaterChief 02-11-2024 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 17390906)
And yet, you're still here

Living in your head, bitch!

You're here jerking yourself off, EVERY ****ING DAY

Get a ****ing life

Midnight Vulture

I own YOU

ptlyon 02-11-2024 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AssEaterChief (Post 17390908)
Living in your head, bitch!

You're here jerking yourself off, EVERY ****ING DAY

Get a ****ing life

Midnight Vulture

I own YOU

Meh

DrunkBassGuitar 02-11-2024 12:11 AM

lol bragging about how much pussy he gets then spending Saturday night posting on a message board lmao

suzzer99 02-11-2024 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 17388486)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Per the NFL pool report: <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a> Rashee Rice (ankles) was stepped on about an hour into Thursday’s practice— received treatment but walked off without a limp. <br><br>Andy Reid: “He’s all right”</p>&mdash; Aaron Ladd (@aaronladdtv) <a href="https://twitter.com/aaronladdtv/status/1755770505196716334?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 9, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gotta be Toney or Moore that stepped on him.

tredadda 02-11-2024 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AssEaterChief (Post 17390877)
Where are all the real pussies of this website at?

Clay? Post man ass cuck ass who has never had real pussy in his life...keep delivering mail you bitch ass wannabe 15 minutes of fame... your videos blow, kill yourself

Hamas Jenkins, you ****er lover

Donger you coward ass bitch who everyone hates

Any of you Mods who sell out their entire lives to moderate a message board which went out of date 15-20 years ago....get a ****ING life and stop trolling a message board which went dead a long time ago

ALL BITCH ASS mother ****ers

You're about as useful as your idol, X-Factor

At least he is recognizable , the rest of you are bitch ass cowards

LMAO

Hammock Parties 02-11-2024 12:53 AM

Quote:

Clay? Post man ass cuck ass who has never had real pussy in his life...keep delivering mail you bitch ass wannabe 15 minutes of fame... your videos blow, kill yourself

I just wanted to let you know.

I work in IT in the medical industry (though delivering mail is an honorable, well paying and vital profession no one should be ashamed of).

I have a yoga instructor for a GF (going on three years, we are practically married).

I have made thousands of dollars off my online presence this year, not to mention attended several legendary Chiefs playoff games in the most expensive section in the stadium, because of my shitty videos.

Have a nice day.

Delano 02-11-2024 12:53 AM

Quote:

Where are all the real pussies of this website at?

Hamas Jenkins, you ****er lover

Donger you coward ass bitch who everyone hates

Any of you Mods who sell out their entire lives to moderate a message board which went out of date 15-20 years ago....get a ****ING life and stop trolling a message board which went dead a long time ago

ALL BITCH ASS mother ****ers

You're about as useful as your idol, X-Factor

At least he is recognizable , the rest of you are bitch ass cowards

Is this xfactors account?

JTB1974 02-11-2024 12:53 AM

Honest question. Does all the attention Taylor Swift getting annoy Chiefs fans as much as it does non Chiefs fans? It's turning into a circus and it has nothing to do with a Football game that is about to be played. She's not going to be a factor in what team wins or loses this game.

AssEaterChief 02-11-2024 12:55 AM

There's a lot of weak little bitches here....put all your stock in a silly football game

Signed

X-Factor

Delano 02-11-2024 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AssEaterChief (Post 17390987)
There's a lot of weak little bitches here....put all your stock in a silly football game

Signed

X-Factor

Banned from arrowhead and about to be banned from a dead message board.

Fishels 02-11-2024 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTB1974 (Post 17390985)
Honest question. Does all the attention Taylor Swift getting annoy Chiefs fans as much as it does non Chiefs fans? It's turning into a circus and it has nothing to do with a Football game that is about to be played. She's not going to be a factor in what team wins or loses this game.

Doesn’t annoy me at all. It probably shows her a max of 60 seconds per game or less. Now the constant insurance commercials? That’s pretty annoying

Taylor and Travis are living a life we can only dream of. I’m happy for them

ThyKingdomCome15 02-11-2024 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AssEaterChief (Post 17390987)

Signed

X-Factor

So you gonna kill yourself or what?

Katipan 02-11-2024 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17390983)
I just wanted to let you know.

I work in IT in the medical industry (though delivering mail is an honorable, well paying and vital profession no one should be ashamed of).

I have a yoga instructor for a GF (going on three years, we are practically married).

I have made thousands of dollars off my online presence this year, not to mention attended several legendary Chiefs playoff games in the most expensive section in the stadium, because of my shitty videos.

Have a nice day.

Yet, even with all that...
Self esteem in the toilet.

DJay23 02-11-2024 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTB1974 (Post 17390985)

Sports TV producers are always looking for human interest bullshit to lure in the people who don't care as much about sports. How often do we have to endure seeing Steph Curry's mom during March Madness, or Jordan Love's girlfriend and mom in the nosebleeds, or Aidan Hutchinson's parents for some reason. It's a business and they are trying to sell the most well rounded product they can.

It was announced that Taylor's presence this year has been worth over $300 million to the Chiefs/NFL. Ratings for the Chiefs non Peacock playoff games have also broken records. That's a nice payoff for a pretty small investment, complainer be damned.

Personally I think Taylor Swift is a sweetheart and I think it's cool that her power has brought a lot of young ladies to the sport, even if it is only to see her for a few seconds at a time.

I don't watch any pregame shows because I don't care about opinions or human interest stuff. It's pretty easy to do.

Raiderhater 02-11-2024 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJay23 (Post 17391096)
Sports TV producers are always looking for human interest bullshit to lure in the people who don't care as much about sports. How often do we have to endure seeing Steph Curry's mom during March Madness, or Jordan Love's girlfriend and mom in the nosebleeds, or Aidan Hutchinson's parents for some reason. It's a business and they are trying to sell the most well rounded product they can.

It was announced that Taylor's presence this year has been worth over $300 million to the Chiefs/NFL. Ratings for the Chiefs non Peacock playoff games have also broken records. That's a nice payoff for a pretty small investment, complainer be damned.

Personally I think Taylor Swift is a sweetheart and I think it's cool that her power has brought a lot of young ladies to the sport, even if it is only to see her for a few seconds at a time.

I don't watch any pregame shows because I don't care about opinions or human interest stuff. It's pretty easy to do.

When it is announced during my K-State MBB game last night that, “Taylor Swift has officially arrived in Las Vegas after a long day of travel”, on a network not even hosting the SB, shit is out of hand.

I’m tuning in to watch sports, not Access Hollywood or Entertainment Tonight.

That being said, celebrities have always been a part of the SB experience, so today is an expected free pass.