ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ****OFFICIAL 2020 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=329772)

DJ's left nut 03-27-2020 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 14870310)
The Broncos couldn't pass up on Wirfs in the first round and for the second, need to address a team need rather than just BPA.

The Denver Broncos select Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State.

Big fan of Aiyuk.

I'd sprint to the podium if he fell to the Chiefs 2nd round pick. There's a chance, but not a great one.

Chief Northman 03-27-2020 09:12 AM

With pick #60 The Baltimore Ravens select Michael Pittman Jr. - REC - USC

The Ravens get a big reception machine who is dirty tough, dependable and productive. Pittman Jr. has an NFL pedigree and will take pressure off Mark Andrews who gets a lot of attention from opposing defenses. Pittman Jr. will win matchups outside with his size and great hands, but also is a savvy route runner when working the middle of the field.

Sfeihc 03-27-2020 09:27 AM

The Titans remembered they're on the clock.

With their second round pick in the 2020 CP Mock the Tennessee Titans select Julian Okwara, DE, ND.

RealSNR 03-27-2020 09:46 AM

I know the Packers are on the clock. I need a small bit of time to put out a couple fires right now.

Third round is up. I'll put the names in later (or somebody else can do it)

DrRyan 03-27-2020 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 14870692)
Lmao figured that would make everyone mad. He might be the best interior lineman in the draft and the Rams need to protect Goff

I don't know about that. Everything I have read has him sliding backwards after the Rose Bowl and Senior Bowl. Cushenberry, Hennessy, Hunt, Damien Lewis seem to all be jumping him since he was considered a possible first rounder and best C this draft.

DJ's left nut 03-27-2020 09:59 AM

I've seen some folks talking about him as a 4th rounder.

Biadasz is this years Omenihu. Lots of people convinced themselves pretty early in the process that he'd be an ideal 1st rounder and don't appear to have adjusted much to additional eyes on him.

I'd be surprised if he's not there for the Chiefs in the 3rd. He seems to be losing ground real fast due to what appears to be sub-par functional strength. That's a big problem for an IOL.

Chief Northman 03-27-2020 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrRyan (Post 14871301)
I don't know about that. Everything I have read has him sliding backwards after the Rose Bowl and Senior Bowl. Cushenberry, Hennessy, Hunt, Damien Lewis seem to all be jumping him since he was considered a possible first rounder and best C this draft.

It’s because Biadasz has a bum shoulder. He’s a major injury red flag.

Sfeihc 03-27-2020 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 14871239)
The Titans remembered they're on the clock.

With their second round pick in the 2020 CP Mock the Tennessee Titans select Julian Okwara, DE, ND.

Dammit! I was going to take him with the Lions next pick.

staylor26 03-27-2020 10:31 AM

Hopefully SNR doesn’t **** the Chiefs, because there’s a guy that I would absolutely sprint to the podium for still on the board.

Rain Man 03-27-2020 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14871369)
Hopefully SNR doesn’t **** the Chiefs, because there’s a guy that I would absolutely sprint to the podium for still on the board.

It's a quarterback, isn't it?

staylor26 03-27-2020 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14871377)
It's a quarterback, isn't it?

You got me :D

RealSNR 03-27-2020 10:42 AM

I should be responsible here. There are a couple of good LBs and OL that the Packers could take, and they certainly need help in those spots. And the player they want to take could certainly be considered a luxury.

Buuuuut... this is my favorite TE in the draft. They have holes, but these are the last years of Aaron Rodgers, and if all you ever do is worry about plugging holes, you'll never fill them all. I've drafted like 1000 TEs for the Packers, and Aaron never uses the position at all, but they didn't used to be a run-first team, either. Then last year happened. Things change.

I also don't think the Packers can risk waiting until the 3rd, hoping he's still around. The TE run will start soon in this CP mock. Maybe it starts now, actually.

The Green Bay Packers select Harrison Bryant, TE, Florida Atlantic

RealSNR 03-27-2020 10:45 AM

I'm going to assume I didn't **** over the Chiefs with that pick. I think I know who Rain Man is going to take

RealSNR 03-27-2020 11:01 AM

First come first served... who wants to pick for the Arizona Cardinals?

For now I've left it blank in the 3rd round. Whoever claims it first on this thread gets it.

DrRyan 03-27-2020 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14871437)
First come first served... who wants to pick for the Arizona Cardinals?

For now I've left it blank in the 3rd round. Whoever claims it first on this thread gets it.

I'll take it