ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Lurker 500 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=181631)

Logical 03-17-2008 07:34 PM

What poster received a care package from Gunther Cunningham while in the service.

Logical 03-17-2008 07:35 PM

Who created the need for a decoder ring on Chiefsplanet.

Logical 03-17-2008 07:54 PM

One last one for now:

There are 7 posters who are root for other teams who have more than 10,000 posts for 1 point name 5 of them and identify the team they root for. A bonus point if you can name all 7 and properly identify their teams.

Iowanian 03-17-2008 08:05 PM

+2 Rockchalk

+1 cjrr....a squirrel will indeed eat your brains!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockChalk (Post 4635710)
I believe this is Royc75 and his son goes by a similar name, Royr17. The thread is in the hall of classics where his son asks for advice on how to know if a girl is in to him and if she is ready to have sex with him.

There is also a similar thread about the day the son got married.

Bonus points...I actually hope I count for a lurker, but I may not. I've been checking out this site since about 2004, at the suggestion of my brother. I graduated from KU in '04 and am employed as an accountant in the KC area. Huge fan of the Jayhawks, Royals and Chiefs, with my only non-KC team being the OSU Cowboys.

I'm still waiting for answers on a couple of solid questions.

1. Name the player and his mother's handle who posted here for at least 2 seasons.

2. Which rival fans committed canibalism and one non-continental American and one non American. A savage beating ensued at the challenge of the newcomer.

Iowanian 03-17-2008 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cankerskull (Post 4636003)
KCJohnny (If Marty Chokes)

Not sure about the Arby's, except that Lattimer/Bootlegged had a roast beef sandwich as his avatar.

I need to know what and what the context of the "pie" joke was about.

Arby's and roast beef were specifically used to represent something on a famous person.

POP 03-17-2008 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill-Logical (Post 4636034)
What poster received a care package from Gunther Cunningham while in the service.

KCJohnny?

chefsos 03-17-2008 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4635257)
A subjective question for the Lurkers.

What, in your opinion has been the single most brutal beatdown during your Chiefsplanet Existence? What is you most "holy $h@t did he/she just say that" moment?

Veterans can participate here.....we're looking for defining, "holy shit we'll talk about that in 3 years" moments.

The funniest beatdown I ever saw didn't even occur here. Couple of years ago an opposing fan came in, only to be shocked (shocked!!) and appalled. Went back to his home board and said so.

He didn't know that he was followed, and he certainly didn't comprehend that he was getting soundly abused. Heh. The fun starts 30-40 posts in.

Rain Man and Phobia visit a Jets fan.

the Talking Can 03-17-2008 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill-Logical (Post 4636024)
Hint I feel honored.

:evil:

:clap:

the Talking Can 03-17-2008 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cankerskull (Post 4636007)
Are you talking about Thom Ca$h, a1na2, ChiefsExpress? I typed his name, but forgot about the board filter (- ahem, shut your mouth -) :)

ah! I forgot about that....you are correct, sir...

I feel like a noob.

the Talking Can 03-17-2008 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill-Logical (Post 4636060)
One last one for now:

There are 7 posters who are root for other teams who have more than 10,000 posts for 1 point name 5 of them and identify the team they root for. A bonus point if you can name all 7 and properly identify their teams.

ohhh.....good question....

the Talking Can 03-17-2008 08:25 PM

What is the context for the phrase "Bass hand"

double karma points if you can find the actual thread.....one of my favorite series of posts

p.s.

there is a small chance that I am mis-remembering the exact phrase/occurance...my apologies

KCTitus 03-17-2008 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boise_Chief (Post 4633986)
The cowboys fan??

Is this Packfan? I know it sounds dumb but it seems like he abandoned the Pack for the cowboys?

The cowboys fan's initials were J.E.

one of the funniest stories about J.E. was when a long time poster created a fake name and J.E. tried to pick 'her' up...It may have been Iowanian, Phil or Dartgod that did the faking out. it was too funny.

VonneMarie 03-17-2008 08:29 PM

Ask the meaning of the Arby's roast beef sandwich thing. Cuz I personally would like to know.

Dartgod 03-17-2008 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4636072)
+2 Rockchalk

+1 cjrr....a squirrel will indeed eat your brains!

I'm still waiting for answers on a couple of solid questions.

1. Name the player and his mother's handle who posted here for at least 2 seasons.

2. Which rival fans committed canibalism and one non-continental American and one non American. A savage beating ensued at the challenge of the newcomer.

This one is still up for grabs as well.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 4635095)
A couple of years ago, one of the original Planeteers attempted to set a new world record. Unfortunately, his attempt was prematurely abandoned.

Who was the Planet member and what record was he attempting to break?

Dartgod 03-17-2008 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4636111)
The cowboys fan's initials were J.E.

one of the funniest stories about J.E. was when a long time poster created a fake name and J.E. tried to pick 'her' up...It may have been Iowanian, Phil or Dartgod that did the faking out. it was too funny.

That was me. :D

I also remember when he posted some thread on the Star board about needing to raise some cash and Gaz suggested that he allow people to beat him down for money. Too funny....

Did he ever post on the Planet?