ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352059)

mlyonsd 02-10-2024 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calcountry (Post 17390749)
Then I did my part. I started boycotting the NFL unless the Chiefs were involved in the game. That seems to have got the NFL’s attention. For instance, I didn’t see Brady’s miracle comeback because I was boycotting. It seems to have worked, the NFL listened, we are winning and now i am watching. LMAO

Now there's some hard core karma. And here I thought it was all me by finally figuring out which lucky Chief T-shirt to wear.

Pablo 02-10-2024 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17390719)
I know the current trajectory is magical so let’s do a little math and say Pat has a decade left in him. He’s on pace to move that record to 46-26. Averages 2.83 playoff games a season and wins 82% of them. That’s 23-5 over the next decade. lol just silly projections that could come true

Forgot to even include tomorrow in this. So he averages 3 playoff games a season and with a win tomorrow will be at 83% win percentage. That’s 25-5 over the next decade. That actually bodes for a 49-26 record by the time he retires in ten years.

Pat is on pace to move our franchise playoff recor winning percentage from 33% to 65%

Frazod 02-10-2024 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calcountry (Post 17390749)
Then I did my part. I started boycotting the NFL unless the Chiefs were involved in the game. That seems to have got the NFL’s attention. For instance, I didn’t see Brady’s miracle comeback because I was boycotting. It seems to have worked, the NFL listened, we are winning and now i am watching. LMAO

Sadly, I saw it. In person. Goddamn Ford. :banghead:

Chris Meck 02-10-2024 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 17390758)
Sadly, I saw it. In person. Goddamn Ford. :banghead:

Speak not of ill deeds past, for in the present, triumph is within our grasp!

AssEaterChief 02-10-2024 09:59 PM

**** the Chiefs

You pillow biters were so much more relatable when you were lovable losers before the Mahomes era, now you're just as in insufferable as the Patriots were for 20 years, entitled ass crying babies.

Now you're a bunch of cocky self centered assholes who should die in an AIDS fire while drinking antifreeze.

Hope each and every one of you dies of cancer in the coming years...this place is like a ****ing morgue these days anyways.

Forums went extinct like 20 years ago you old over the hill has beens

You're a bunch of racist inbred pillowbiters who live in the middle of ****ing nowhere who have nothing better to do than jack each other off because your futbaw team is good.

**** every one of you here. Little bitches or should I say fat obese bitches who have nothing going on in life and have to worship a football team for self-esteem related issues.

**** YOU

Go Niners

Pablo 02-10-2024 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AssEaterChief (Post 17390770)
**** the Chiefs

You pillow biters were so much more relatable when you were lovable losers before the Mahomes era, now you're just as in insufferable as the Patriots were for 20 years, entitled ass crying babies.

Now you're a bunch of cocky self centered assholes who should die in an AIDS fire while drinking antifreeze.

Hope each and every one of you dies of cancer in the coming years...this place is like a ****ing morgue these days anyways.

You're a bunch of racist inbred bundle of stickss who live in the middle of ****ing nowhere who have nothing better to do than jack each other off because your futbaw team is good.

**** every one of you here. Little bitches or should I say fat obese bitches who have nothing going on in life and have to worship a football team for self-esteem related issues.

**** YOU

Go Niners

lol look at this little bitch babble on and on

AssEaterChief 02-10-2024 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17390772)
lol look at this little bitch babble on and on

Yet you did not deny anything I said.... pillowbiter

tredadda 02-10-2024 10:01 PM

Quote:

**** the Chiefs

You're a bunch of racist inbred bundle of stickss who live in the middle of ****ing nowhere who have nothing better to do than jack each other off because your futbaw team is good.

**** YOU

Go Niners

ROFL

DaFace 02-10-2024 10:01 PM

Quote:

**** the Chiefs

You're a bunch of racist inbred pillowbiters who live in the middle of ****ing nowhere who have nothing better to do than jack each other off because your futbaw team is good.

**** YOU

Go Niners

Wut.

Pablo 02-10-2024 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AssEaterChief (Post 17390773)
Yet you did not deny anything I said.... bundle of sticks

Gay boy with the Jordan avatar doesn’t like winners. News at 10

Who knows what poverty franchise you support. I’m sure they aren’t worth thinking about

pugsnotdrugs19 02-10-2024 10:07 PM

Quote:

**** the Chiefs

**** YOU

Go Niners

Damn buddy, who hurt you?

LMAO

smithandrew051 02-10-2024 10:08 PM

Quote:

**** the Chiefs

**** YOU

Go Niners

Most mentally stable 49er fan

Pablo 02-10-2024 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 17390779)
Most mentally stable 49er fan

He’s got a SD location so if that’s South Dakota he’s prolly a pillowbitergy donk fan trying to live thru SF

smithandrew051 02-10-2024 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17390781)
He’s got a SD location so if that’s South Dakota he’s prolly a bundle of sticksgy donk fan trying to live thru SF

Has anyone told that queer to eat **** pie?

ptlyon 02-10-2024 10:10 PM

Quote:

**** the Chiefs

**** YOU

Go Niners

Nice rant. Will probably read again after watching the Chiefs hoist another Lombardi while having a nightcap. Bravo.