ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321460)

Naptown Chief 09-07-2019 07:59 PM

As classy an organization as it gets!

Dante84 09-07-2019 08:01 PM

Good bump

gblowfish 09-07-2019 09:39 PM

Everybody sing the Bob Kraft Song (to The tune of Rubber Duckie by Bert & Ernie)

Rub and Tuggy, you’re the one
That makes game time lots of fun
Rub and Tuggy I’m awfully fond of you…
Bo Bo Bo de oh..

Rub and Tuggy, boy oh boy
This Chinese whore sure smells like soy
Rub and Tuggy I’m awfully fond of you!

On the weekend I give some dough to a lady
I pay to tweak my nipples, she has a dimple
Like Brady!
Talk about shady!

That makes Game Time lots of fun
Rub and Tuggy I’m awfully fond of you…

Every time I go down to get me a rubble,
I have a little cutie put on a hoodie
and hump me.
Gillette’s gonna dump me.

That makes Game Time lots of fun
Rub and Tuggy I’m awfully fond of
Rub and Tuggy I’m awfully fond of
Rub and Tuggy I’m awfully fond…..

Of you!

GloryDayz 09-07-2019 11:04 PM

Give the Pats a little credit, they'll stop at nothing to improve their team. They'll lie, cheat, and steal, whatever it takes.

In before, "That's bullshit, this was all unplanned and the Pats just happened to be at the right place at the right time...."

jerryaldini 09-08-2019 12:05 AM

Epstein also told Gasparino that case “wasn’t that much different than what happened to Bob Kraft,” who was busted in February on pending charges of paying for sex acts in a South Florida massage parlor.

“Only he went somewhere, and they came to me,” Epstein said.

Ubeja Vontell 09-08-2019 02:39 AM

Some horny old man has....0....to do with anything.

But, you do have wonder why he didn't have women brought to him, a guy with his $$$$$$$$$ shouldn't have to go out to get anything.

Funny reading Chiefs fans (which I have been for years) talking like they do about the Pats, no need to play that. Our time will come and soon.

Chargem 09-08-2019 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14430868)

But, you do have wonder why he didn't have women brought to him, a guy with his $$$$$$$$$ shouldn't have to go out to get anything.

Funny reading Chiefs fans (which I have been for years) talking like they do about the Pats, no need to play that. Our time will come and soon.

Maybe he didn't want prostitutes in his house, or it's easier to hide it from his wife/family if he goes to them?

Red Dawg 09-08-2019 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14430868)

Zero to do with anything? The owner doesn't represent the league more than players? His crime should be acknowledged and punished like anyone else would get but because he's Kraft and Roger riggs the refs to get him wins nothing happened.

Sorry 09-08-2019 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14406517)
All politics are local. Same as it ever was ...

If you have connections among the political elite and can afford an A-list law firm, I am convinced you can get away with pretty much anything under the sun.

The rumor is that money can't buy you happiness, but the Beatles could not have been more wrong about that ... idiot idealists that they were.

FAX

Money buys freedom not happiness

GloryDayz 09-08-2019 12:52 PM

Kraft is a mother****ing whore. Just like the rest of his family.

GloryDayz 09-08-2019 12:56 PM

No wonder Myra left him. She didn't want to give the creepy mother****er any more handies...

BlackOp 09-28-2019 01:31 AM

So Kraft's moral "impropriety" came back to bite him...

He made the call to cut AB against Brady/Belichicks wishes. He couldn't take the PR hit of having an accused rapist on his team after getting busted in a sex trafficking sting....that and winning the Jewish Noble Prize.

AB would definitely still be on this team...sitting on the exempt list if little "Bobby" hadn't been caught...

Karma's a bitch...

AB was a desperation move...they know the officials cant risk being as overt as last season. Mahomes has taken over the league. If they try to pull the same horseshit as last year...people will quit watching for good.

It'll be fascinating to watch...what lengths Goodell will go to get Kraft another title.

Sassy Squatch 09-24-2020 01:07 PM

https://www.nfl.com/news/prosecutors...icitation-case

Robert Kraft got off.

htismaqe 09-24-2020 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15190325)

https://external-content.duckduckgo....546&f=1&nofb=1

2bikemike 09-24-2020 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15190325)

Well Yeah, Thats why he got busted! Why else would you go to an asian massage parlor?

Oh wait you mean the charges were dropped. My bad!

gblowfish 09-24-2020 02:31 PM

Rub and Tuggy I'm awfully fond of you...... Boo Boo be Doo...

FloridaMan88 09-24-2020 02:47 PM

Just the fact he was arrested for a crime (even if not ultimately convicted) is enough of a threshold for the NFL to suspend him in accordance with their personal conduct policy for owners/executive leadership.

But of course Blowjob Bob Kraft will face no punishment.

cooper barrett 09-24-2020 03:19 PM

Money buys some very fine pussy....and massage parlor trash. Which one shouldn't be illegal?

Even f the kid isn't yours:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2...6188041759.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorry (Post 14432527)
Money buys freedom not happiness

Rain Man 09-24-2020 03:53 PM

This quote from the article is interesting.

Prosecutors decided this week not to appeal that decision to the Florida Supreme Court, saying a loss there could have "broader, negative implications" on future law enforcement investigations beyond the Kraft case.

Translation: he's got enough money to fight it and we know that it was illegal to video the room. Therefore, we'll let him go so he doesn't set a precedent that keeps us from prosecuting middle and lower income people using those same methods.

I'm not a fan of Kraft - quite the opposite - but the truth is that law enforcement behaved illegally in this case. I wonder if they dropped charges against the other people that were arrested at the same time and place.

Zebedee DuBois 09-24-2020 05:50 PM

Money talks, justice walks

PAChiefsGuy 09-24-2020 06:09 PM

Who cares about some old rich guy buying a prostitute?

I told you guys a long time ago nothing was going to come of this. Nothing more to see here. Move on.

seclark 09-24-2020 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois (Post 15190864)

Don’t take pics sucking old Kraft cawks
sec

PAChiefsGuy 09-24-2020 06:44 PM

Quote:

Yeah because buying a prostitute is such a heinous crime.

cooper barrett 09-24-2020 07:08 PM

But, but, but he is an NFL owner

ChiefsFanatic 09-25-2020 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 15190964)

I don't think prostitutes work that way. I am pretty sure that you just rent them.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

FloridaMan88 09-25-2020 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 15190898)
Who cares about some old rich guy a prostitute?

I told you guys a long time ago nothing was going to come of this. Nothing more to see here. Move on.

You have no clue how the NFL’s Personal Conduct policy is supposed to work for owners/executive leadership.

BlackOp 09-25-2020 04:49 AM

It's a long way from receiving the Jewish Noble Prize from Netanyahu....to getting a "tuggy" in some ghetto-ass strip-mall....in a matter of a few months.

He's involved in international human trafficking...no doubt. I dont care what BS people were sold...

Somehow...through the grace of God...he just happens to fund a "non-profit" for human trafficking survivors...what are the odds. This is how these evil ****ers work...cover your tracks. Always have a contingency excuse in your back pocket...

None of these dickheads are what you think they are....

FloridaMan88 09-25-2020 04:55 AM

As a repeat offender of multiple NFL rules/policies, Blowjob Bob Kraft should probably get a 5 year ban at least.

Red Dawg 09-25-2020 05:59 AM

Yup

htismaqe 09-25-2020 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 15190964)

It's not about the severity of the crime. The NFL's personal conduct policy is in place to prevent damage to the "brand".

If a player had done this, said player would have been suspended. The NFL is displaying a clear double standard.

Bob Kraft should not be above the law.

oldman 09-25-2020 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15191516)
It's not about the severity of the crime. The NFL's personal conduct policy is in place to prevent damage to the "brand".

If a player had done this, said player would have been suspended. The NFL is displaying a clear double standard.

I agree but you can bet Ol' Rog wasn't about to take any action against his buddy.

BigRedChief 09-25-2020 06:57 AM

Quote:

A player got caught, he'd be disciplined by the NFL.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 15190898)
Who cares about some old rich guy a prostitute?

Both of these are true. A hand job in a massage parlor is a long long way from a Epstein situation.

PAChiefsGuy 09-25-2020 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15191516)

How does Bob Kraft getting a prostitute hurt the NFL's brand? Pretty sure most Americans know that old billionaires who recently had their wife pass away might get a prostitute from time to time.

I just don't think it is a big deal. It'd be one thing if the girl was underage or something like that but that's not the case.

FloridaMan88 09-25-2020 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 15191537)
How does Bob Kraft getting a prostitute hurt the NFL's brand?

JFC do you not understand what a Personal Conduct Policy is?

htismaqe 09-25-2020 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 15191547)
JFC do you not understand what a Personal Conduct Policy is?

Obviously not.

htismaqe 09-25-2020 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 15191537)
How does Bob Kraft getting a prostitute hurt the NFL's brand? Pretty sure most Americans know that old billionaires who recently had their wife pass away might get a prostitute from time to time.

I just don't think it is a big deal. It'd be one thing if the girl was underage or something like that but that's not the case.

ANY criminal offense is subject to the personal conduct policy. It doesn't matter if it's shoplifting lipstick or straight up murdering somebody.

It's a zero-tolerance policy. Do something illegal, the league punishes you. It's that simple.

Whether or not you think it's harmless is irrelevant. Players get punished for stuff like this all the time. NFL execs and owners aren't exempt. At least according to the policy, they aren't.

gblowfish 09-25-2020 09:10 AM

Bob just shook it off, so to speak.

Simply Red 09-25-2020 09:20 AM

This thread reminded me - where's that Amnorix(***)..?

PAChiefsGuy 09-25-2020 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15191561)
ANY criminal offense is subject to the personal conduct policy. It doesn't matter if it's shoplifting lipstick or straight up murdering somebody.

It's a zero-tolerance policy. Do something illegal, the league punishes you. It's that simple.

Whether or not you think it's harmless is irrelevant. Players get punished for stuff like this all the time. NFL execs and owners aren't exempt. At least according to the policy, they aren't.

Your opinion on this matter is just as irrelevant as mine. Bottom line - Kraft isn't going to be punished because of this. Owners are going to get away with more than players are. They have more money and more power. Get over it and move on.

It's a funny story but there is nothing more to see here.

gblowfish 09-25-2020 09:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ol' Bobby got Zhang'ed and Wang'ed!

htismaqe 09-25-2020 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 15191668)
Your opinion on this matter is just as irrelevant as mine. Bottom line - Kraft isn't going to be punished because of this. Owners are going to get away with more than players are. They have more money and more power. Get over it and move on.

It's a funny story but there is nothing more to see here.

So you're not going to stand on "it's no big deal" anymore? ROFL

PAChiefsGuy 09-25-2020 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 15191690)

Beauty certainly is in the eye of the beholder.

htismaqe 09-25-2020 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 15191693)
Beauty certainly is in the eye of the beholder.

Kraft probably has cataracts...

SuperBowl4 09-25-2020 10:25 AM

More proof that ALL the patRIOTS SB wins were rigged!

Halfcan 09-25-2020 11:54 AM

Quote:

:doh!:

Strip mall hookers - 2 for 1 special- comes with fried rice and fortune cookie!

His fortune that day: A Red storm rises up from the west and sweeps away all that you ever were.

Clyde Frog 09-25-2020 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 (Post 15191758)
More proof that ALL the patRIOTS SB wins were rigged!

Rigged? Possibly. Cheated? Definitely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beef Supreme 09-25-2020 05:42 PM

Billionaires always seem to have things work out with a happy ending.

Always somehow getting out of a sticky situation.

Pablo 09-25-2020 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 15191658)
This thread reminded me - where's that Amnorix(***)..?

He'd be smart to never show up here again.

Rain Man 09-25-2020 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef Supreme (Post 15192556)
Billionaires always seem to have things work out with a happy ending.

Always somehow getting out of a sticky situation.

Money is an amazing lubricant.

BigRedChief 09-25-2020 05:50 PM

Quote:

its not the best job in the world but, masturbating old rich men ain’t a great field either.

FloridaMan88 12-01-2020 07:40 PM

Looks like the women involved with Blowjob Bob Kraft’s case couldn’t afford his same caliber of lawyers to find a technicality to get the charges dismissed...

Link: https://www.boston.com/news/local-ne...r-robert-kraft

Quote:

Women plead guilty in sex sting involving Patriots owner Robert Kraft
Associated Press AP, December 1, 2020 | 6:10 PM

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Two of four women charged in a South Florida prostitution sting that also involved New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft have taken plea deals this week, court records show.

Lei Wang, 41, and Shen Mingbi, 60, each pleaded guilty in Palm Beach County circuit court to one count of soliciting another to commit prostitution, records show. They were fined $5,000 each and ordered to complete 100 hours of community service.

A misdemeanor charge against Kraft was dropped earlier this year after courts blocked their use of video that allegedly shows him paying for sex. Kraft had pleaded not guilty but issued a public apology for his actions.

Two other women who worked at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter previously reached deals with prosecutors. Hua Zhang, 59, pleaded guilty last month to two misdemeanors. Lei Chen, 45, pleaded guilty to eight counts of offering to commit prostitution in February.

PAChiefsGuy 12-01-2020 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 15364575)
Looks like the women involved with Blowjob Bob Kraft’s case couldn’t afford his same caliber of lawyers to find a technicality to get the charges dismissed...

Fined $5k and 100-hours of community service... Yeah I think they'll be alright.

htismaqe 12-01-2020 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 15364622)
Fined $5k and 100-hours of community service... Yeah I think they'll be alright.

How much of Kraft's money do you they think they actually get after their pimp takes his cut?

Rain Man 12-01-2020 11:46 PM

So the women were guilty of engaging in prostitution and the billionaire that they did it with is innocent. Our justice system is amazing.

Halfcan 12-02-2020 12:20 AM

Wang rubbed Bob's dong.

Halfcan 12-02-2020 12:21 AM

Does Community Service include giving guys Happy Endings?

ptlyon 12-02-2020 08:18 AM

Only 5 grand? Bet they can whip that up in no time.

htismaqe 12-02-2020 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 15365125)
Only 5 grand? Bet they can whip that up in no time.

I'd be surprised if they can, unless their pimp is actually paying it.

Red Dawg 12-02-2020 10:59 AM

Kraft is a scummy dirty old man.

vailpass 12-02-2020 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 15364955)
So the women were guilty of engaging in prostitution and the billionaire that they did it with is innocent. Our justice system is amazing.

He got off twice.

Kman34 12-02-2020 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 15364575)

41 and 60.. Bet they are super attractive...:rolleyes: