ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Moooo.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=146947)

|Zach| 09-07-2006 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Half an entry stroke before blowing your wad.....does NOT qualify as a beast ****.....:shake:

:eek:

Skip Towne 09-07-2006 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
I don't have a problem with it at all. Just waiting for your imminent '****ing with me' to start. If it has started, it's somewhat akin to GoChiefs fucking with a woman.

If you don't have a problem with it why did you bring it up? You aren't nearly as smart as you envision yourself to be. Let's go back to "which one" like you had multiple degrees. In reality, you only have one. A worthless one at that. Maybe the rest of the Planet is buying your ignorant shit but I'm not. You're turn.

DMAC 09-07-2006 10:30 PM

I knew a bar fight would break out in this thread.

Donger 09-07-2006 10:30 PM

ROFL

Doesn't work that way, I'm afraid. I aced my entry exams and was then told that "unless you're a minority or a female, we're not hiring." Since I'm neither, I didn't get in.

Probably a good thing in retrospect.

Skip Towne 09-07-2006 10:32 PM

Quote:

ROFL

Doesn't work that way, I'm afraid. I aced my entry exams and was then told that "unless you're a minority or a female, we're not hiring." Since I'm neither, I didn't get in.

Probably a good thing in retrospect.

That's as good a story as any. Hahahahahahahahaha.

Donger 09-07-2006 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
If you don't have a problem with it why did you bring it up? You aren't nearly as smart as you envision yourself to be. Let's go back to "which one" like you had multiple degrees. In reality, you only have one. A worthless one at that. Maybe the rest of the Planet is buying your ignorant shit but I'm not. You're turn.

I merited degrees in all those fields. Do you know what that means?

I brought it up because I find you amusing, then and now.

So, proceed, you worthless piece of plebeian shit.

Skip Towne 09-07-2006 10:36 PM

Quote:

I merited degrees in all those fields. Do you know what that means?

I brought it up because I find you amusing, then and now.

So, proceed, you worthless piece of plebian shit.

No don't get all pissy because I exposed you for the phony you are. Can't we just all get along? Hahahahahahaha!!!

Donger 09-07-2006 10:36 PM

Quote:

That's as good a story as any. Hahahahahahahahaha.

It's the simple truth. I was disappointed, nonetheless, but it was probably for the best considering.

Donger 09-07-2006 10:38 PM

Quote:

No don't get all pissy because I exposed you for the phony you are. Can't we just all get along? Hahahahahahaha!!!

Is this you '****ing with me' or not? I can't tell.

NJ Chief Fan 09-07-2006 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Zach)
From the guy who openly wishes the death of police officers.

and whats wrong with that screw them bastards they are always out to get me

BIG K 09-07-2006 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJ Chief Fan
and whats wrong with that screw them bastards they are always out to get me

:shake:

It would help if you didn't break the law....

NJ Chief Fan 09-07-2006 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG K
:shake:

It would help if you didn't break the law....

so i like to smoke a little pot, im not gonna go out and kill some one or rob some one or go dig up some broads grave and rape her

BIG K 09-07-2006 11:47 PM

Quote:

so i like to smoke a little pot, im not gonna go out and kill some one or rob some one or go dig up some broads grave and rape her

Smoking pot? Who the hell cares? As long as your'e not gonna go out and kill someone, rob someone, or go dig up some dead chick and **** her to death, whats the story? Why the anger?

luv 09-08-2006 12:12 AM

Quote:

Smoking pot? Who the hell cares? As long as your'e not gonna go out and kill someone, rob someone, or go dig up some dead chick and **** her to death, whats the story? Why the anger?

Would the illegal part be the digging her up or the ****ing her part? Vivid imagination ya got there.

NJ Chief Fan 09-08-2006 12:15 AM

Quote:

im not angry im just against cops, all they do is harrass me, a few summers ago i use to have cops follow me home almost every night, if it makes any difference i dont mind state troopers as much, but local cops can eat Moooo shit and die

NJ Chief Fan 09-08-2006 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Would the illegal part be the digging her up or the ****ing her part? Vivid imagination ya got there.

you obviously been spending to much time in this thread, go and fine the thread some one started yesterday(i believe it was by chagrin) where 3 dudes were arrested for digging a grave and were about to rape some girl that died a week earlier

luv 09-08-2006 12:19 AM

Quote:

you obviously been spending to much time in this thread, go and fine the thread some one started yesterday(i believe it was by chagrin) where 3 dudes were arrested for digging a grave and were about to rape some girl that died a week earlier

My bad. 9:30AM meeting. I need to get to bed.

BIG K 09-08-2006 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

:) Actually, both are against the law. At least in CA they are. Not to sure of the laws elsewhere....... :hmmm:

BIG K 09-08-2006 12:35 AM

Quote:

im not angry im just against cops, all they do is harrass me, a few summers ago i use to have cops follow me home almost every night, if it makes any difference i dont mind state troopers as much, but local cops can eat Moooo shit and die

That cracks me up, really.....if I run into a cop, I will let him know of your struggles..... :)

CHENZ A! 09-08-2006 02:24 AM

Quote:

consider yourself lucky that you don't live in JC

Bunch of ****in Nazi dicks like that cat that shot Foley

Mr. Kotter 09-08-2006 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Per the advice of my attorney I cannot condone this suggestion.

Hmmmmm.......Mer/Katipan is gone; and Brian is offering this tid-bit? :hmmm:

:p

MOhillbilly 09-08-2006 11:57 AM

short version please.

Brock 09-08-2006 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
short version please.

Mooo's a playa with a North American Cougar for a girlfriend.

BIG_DADDY 09-08-2006 11:59 AM

But was it fun. Can you give us the Penthouse letters version please.

Hammock Parties 09-08-2006 12:03 PM

See? None of you can find a picture.

bogie 09-08-2006 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY

Mooo and Luv hooked up. Luv wanted a relationship. Mooo led her to believe he was single. Mooo is fuckin' a MILF. Luv got very, very hurt. Mooo hasn't been able to locate his balls. Mooo's MILF posted and has more balls than Mooo. Luv and the MILF have kissed and made up. Mooo still hasn't found his balls.

Hammock Parties 09-08-2006 12:05 PM

I want to see Mooo's MILF. I love MILFs. My next door neighbor is MILFtastic. I want to bang her in the back of her SUV.

KC Dan 09-08-2006 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogie
Mooo and Luv hooked up. Luv wanted a relationship. Mooo led her to believe he was single. Mooo is fuckin' a MILF. Luv got very, very hurt. Mooo hasn't been able to locate his balls. Mooo's MILF posted and has more balls than Mooo. Luv and the MILF have kissed and made up. Mooo still hasn't found his balls.

And, we are still awaiting those pics...

MOhillbilly 09-08-2006 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY

Bd your smokes are full and im in a hurry. - i have tech training in dallas for a while and then ill be out in the field.

take care bro

matt

ferrarispider95 09-08-2006 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
I want to see Mooo's MILF. I love MILFs. My next door neighbor is MILFtastic. I want to bang her in the back of her SUV.

From the nature of this thread and her ability to forgive mr. moooo, I got a feeling she is not a milf, but more like an old skank.

gblowfish 09-08-2006 12:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

See? None of you can find a picture.

Is this the pic you were looking for?

ck_IN 09-08-2006 12:13 PM

<i>go dig up some dead chick and **** her to death,</i>

Just being technical but if you dig up a dead chick it would be rather hard to **** her to death being as she's already dead. Or is this some kind of George Romero style of dead chick?

*somewhat confused*

KcMizzou 09-08-2006 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogie
Mooo's MILF posted and has more balls than Mooo.

Wow... I missed that.

bogie 09-08-2006 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferrarispider95
From the nature of this thread and her ability to forgive mr. moooo, I got a feeling she is not a milf, but more like an old skank.

skank is possibly more accurate.

NewChief 09-08-2006 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Wow... I missed that.

I missed the luv/MILF reconciliation. I gave up on actually keeping up with this thread about 5 posts into it, because I knew it was going to go to 1000 in no time.

KC-TBB 09-08-2006 12:30 PM

If most guys are dicks, what are most women? :rolleyes:

Halfcan 09-08-2006 12:31 PM

Wow this thing is still going?? Wow, breakup of the century. This is bigger than Nick and Jessica, Brad and Jen, put together.

Mooosgirl 09-08-2006 12:52 PM

Just think, one of your group is my son....

Funny, isn't it. Maybe you should all be trying to figure out which one of you is my son. He told me this tired subject was still going on. Don't any of you have a life? And no one cares about your opinion of what I might or might not look like. I've never had a problem getting men. Must be the experience that comes with maturity. Something none of you seem to have found yet.
Have a happy time trying to figure out which one is my son. He seems to be quite popular.

Donger 09-08-2006 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooosgirl
Funny, isn't it. Maybe you should all be trying to figure out which one of you is my son. He told me this tired subject was still going on. Don't any of you have a life? And no one cares about your opinion of what I might or might not look like. I've never had a problem getting men. Must be the experience that comes with maturity. Something none of you seem to have found yet.
Have a happy time trying to figure out which one is my son. He seems to be quite popular.

Is it Skip Towne?

Hammock Parties 09-08-2006 12:55 PM

I bet you're hot. Seriously. I love MILFs. SHOW YOURSELF!

Bowser 09-08-2006 12:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

I might be mistaken, but the conversation seemed to turn away from you. Good to see you didn't approve of that.

Stinger 09-08-2006 12:56 PM

Quote:

And they are off again!!!!!

http://www.iecc.com/xochi/images/sto...icon-green.jpg

Predarat 09-08-2006 12:57 PM

Quote:

Is it mooo?

BIG_DADDY 09-08-2006 01:00 PM

Quote:

I've never had a problem getting men.

You and just about every other woman in the entire world. The question is can you close other women.

boogblaster 09-08-2006 01:03 PM

Damn this is still going...Pull up your skirt luv bend over and take it like a hoo... Run moo u coward... BOOG....

chiefs1okie 09-08-2006 01:04 PM

Quote:

apparantly you care or you wouldn't keep coming back to rant and prattle about how this means nothing and we are all such losers and then in the same sentence throw out an invitation for us to guess at how proficient you really are at "getting men" and then really fuel it by tossing in the "experience" comment. You talk about luv being a stalker and yet you supposedly log on to this site under someone elses name and lurk....you, my dear are directing your anger in the wrong direction. Although as much as I admire you getting over mooo's indiscretion you really need to get over your little spitting at luv thing. As she has said more than once she was lied to and didnt know about you. She isnt the one you need to be attacking you lurking little mattressback. In the words of the great Carminy....OFF YOU GO!!

Iowanian 09-08-2006 01:04 PM

in a PM this morning, MOO said "midget fists"

Quote:

Luv, you don't have to answer, but what are your nipples like?

blatant falsehood...but funny, none the less.

patteeu 09-08-2006 01:07 PM

Quote:

Did his business just go over $1 mil in revenue for the year?

Iowanian 09-08-2006 01:08 PM

Should he be proud that his mama is a craddle robber. Even prouder that his mother is humping one of his Pals. Nothing like being the coolest trailer drama mama in the park.

All it took to get your man to cheat was a request for gatorade. You've got no Kryptonite in that snapper, boss.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Mooosgranny[/b]]Funny, isn't it. Maybe you should all be trying to figure out which one of you is my son. He told me this tired subject was still going on. Don't any of you have a life? And no one cares about your opinion of what I might or might not look like. I've never had a problem getting men. Must be the experience that comes with maturity. Something none of you seem to have found yet.

When Moo's testicles drop, have him drop in and defend himself.

chiefs1okie 09-08-2006 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian

All it took to get your man to cheat was a request for gatorade. You've got no Kryptonite in that snapper, boss.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Iowanian 09-08-2006 01:15 PM

Moosgranny,

To get even with ole Moo for dipping his gerkin into another picklejar.....you should let gochiefs try to dislocate your dusty uterus.

That'll show em!

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall Aboard.....Next stop, 2000 posts

Bugeater 09-08-2006 01:17 PM

Quote:

Like that's something to brag about. I've seen enough water buffaloes running around with kids to know there are guys out there that will **** anything.

luv 09-08-2006 01:55 PM

Mooosgirl -

Am I a stalker because I found someone I liked who I thought liked me? Am I a stalker because I started a thread to vent? I've called him one time since I found out about you, and that was the other afternoon to call him an asshole for not being a man and standing up for himself. I sent you two messages that were not in response to something you sent me. Those were the very first two I sent you when I was trying to figure things out. We agreed not to contact each other, and we haven't. I haven't read all the way through this except for what you posted here yesterday. I can understand why you were pissed at me about starting this. It was immature. But how immature is it for you to be doing all the talking for your "man"? If he was half the man I thought he was, he would have had the decency to talk to me about this himself. I have no qualms with you. I may thinks it's sick to date someone young enough to be your son, but there have been larger age gaps in relationships. I don't know what you've been told, but I don't think it's the truth. Can we please just drop this now and move on? Jeez!

Gonzo 09-08-2006 01:58 PM

Hey all, I've been out for a whille. Did I miss anything?

Iowanian 09-08-2006 02:01 PM

I once dated a gal who had enough control of her keggle muscles to milk a......

hawkchief 09-08-2006 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Mooosgirl -

Am I a stalker because I found someone I liked who I thought liked me? Am I a stalker because I started a thread to vent? I've called him one time since I found out about you, and that was the other afternoon to call him an asshole for not being a man and standing up for himself. I sent you two messages that were not in response to something you sent me. Those were the very first two I sent you when I was trying to figure things out. We agreed not to contact each other, and we haven't. I haven't read all the way through this except for what you posted here yesterday. I can understand why you were pissed at me about starting this. It was immature. But how immature is it for you to be doing all the talking for your "man"? If he was half the man I thought he was, he would have had the decency to talk to me about this himself. I have no qualms with you. I may thinks it's sick to date someone young enough to be your son, but there have been larger age gaps in relationships. I don't know what you've been told, but I don't think it's the truth. Can we please just drop this now and move on? Jeez!

luv,

Please do yourself a favor and forget about this skanky old windbag. You have no reason to continue apologizing to her for chrissakes. Evidently she doesn't give a rats about what her son (I mean boyfriend) does behind her back. Moo has no spine, that has been established and is the real issue. MoosMom/MoosGirl is irrelevant.

wutamess 09-08-2006 02:10 PM

Wait... If her son is popular and he keeps informing her that it's still going on... I bet he's posted in here.

FWIW: I think it's stumpy's mom or Vanila Thunder.
Who lives in Springfield?

KcMizzou 09-08-2006 02:15 PM

Yeesh... having your girl posting here is bad enough. But your mom?

Especially considering the circumstances.

I'd take that secret to the grave.

chiefs1okie 09-08-2006 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Mooosgirl -

luv, I wouldn't know you if you were standing next to me at the quicktrip, but I can tell you that my opinion of you gets higher with every post I read. I am proud of you for the way you are handling this. I sense that I am not the only one on here who is in your corner.

burt 09-08-2006 02:19 PM

Quote:

I can see the post now..."Yeah it's my mom that has the 36 longs...and does school boys....."

chagrin 09-08-2006 02:28 PM

Oh God, which one of these clowns is that broad's son? An furthermore, who really gives a shit either way? The guy cannot be "popular" here.

Predarat 09-08-2006 02:38 PM

Quote:

Just think, one of your group is my son....
Its all coming together now!! Who is lurking in this thread, is a member of our group(notice she did not say poster), and has a "Mother" complex!!

Hey RedRum_69, your mom screws your friend mooooo who is half her age!

PastorMikH 09-08-2006 02:41 PM

Quote:

If this indeed the jilted party, this post is pretty sad. If indeed your son posts, he sure doesn't need the embarrasment of you coming in and pointing him out to the crowd. Mooo is probably gone from the site and your son won't be too far behind if you out him on this BB with the embarrasment that has followed for the last several days. The guy probably feels pretty bad about things as it is, he doesn't need piled on from the crowd.

Do your son a favor and quit mentioning his name until this blows over and you login with a new name that no one associates with Mooosgal.

Fish 09-08-2006 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs1okie
luv, I wouldn't know you if you were standing next to me at the quicktrip, but I can tell you that my opinion of you gets higher with every post I read. I am proud of you for the way you are handling this. I sense that I am not the only one on here who is in your corner.

Rebound Contestant #8...... Step right up!!!!

Dartgod 09-08-2006 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
Mooo is probably gone from the site and your son won't be too far behind if you out him on this BB with the embarrasment that has followed for the last several days.

I figured it out. The mom wants to out the son. What current member here likes to "out" people? :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter? Would you happen to know? ROFL

chiefs1okie 09-08-2006 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish
Rebound Contestant #8...... Step right up!!!!

UH.....PASS. Already have enough on my plate. :shake:
pretty funny comment though ROFL

el borracho 09-08-2006 02:48 PM

Quote:

We need Mooo to get in on this thread.

Tell us, did she have nice teats?

Wow. You're really milking this thread for all it's worth.

(sorry if the joke has already been made. I'm fresh on the scene.)

Hammock Parties 09-08-2006 02:51 PM

Hey luv, can you sing?

Donger 09-08-2006 02:53 PM

Quote:

Hey luv, can you sing?

Of course she can sing.

stumppy 09-08-2006 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wutamess

FWIW: I think it's stumpy's mom or Vanila Thunder.
Who lives in Springfield?

Sorry, couldn't be my mom. She passed in 1998.

burt 09-08-2006 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs1okie
UH.....PASS. Already have enough on my plate. :shake:
pretty funny comment though ROFL

I just figured out what this thread DOESN'T have!!!!

Shut up n00b!!

Mr. Kotter 09-08-2006 03:05 PM

Quote:

Well....now that you mention it... :spock:

Moooo is a apparently a boy toy....and MoooosGirl is a MILF....

And Springfield is a part of the Ozarks...according to some.

And Hillbillys live in the Ozarks. So mom and girlfriends are not necessarily mutually exclusive relationships.....

Know what I'm sayin', Vern? :hmmm:

:p:p:p

Mr. Kotter 09-08-2006 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod
I figured it out. The mom wants to out the son. What current member here likes to "out" people? :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter? Would you happen to know? ROFL

See my last post....heh. ROFL

ChiefFan31 09-08-2006 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Mooosgirl -

Luv, dont worry about it. This isnt about you anymore. NO need to post.

Moosgranny just made a post because it wasnt about her anymore and she is really liking the attention.

And NO people she is Not a MILF. Do hot moms really fall for Mooos "I'm pathetic" routine in the first place, let alone come and stick up for his lame ass? And on top of that let his actions slide?? C'mon Now

All the ingredients required of a Springer episode have presented themselves in this thread. The Planet Rocks!

But, by all means others continue. This thread is comedy...

Tribal Warfare 09-08-2006 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin
Oh God, which one of these clowns is that broad's son? An furthermore, who really gives a shit either way? The guy cannot be "popular" here.

chief2000?

burt 09-08-2006 03:35 PM

Great, redrum had to rep me from this thread...it is a complete thread now.....

ChiefsOne 09-08-2006 03:44 PM

Quote:

You are a female aren't you? No matter what you look like you can always find some one to "hook up" with. Looks has nothing to do with it. As a old friend of mine always said "just an ole wet hole, something to stick your di(k in!"

rad 09-08-2006 03:46 PM

bill parcells?

HemiEd 09-08-2006 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin

I think it is Redrum.

stumppy 09-08-2006 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dale Mercer
Great, redrum had to rep me from this thread...it is a complete thread now.....

The bastaige hit me too.

redrum:
Ive been with Luv and all i got was a cowbell and a free quart of milk

The guy has no conciencse (sp?).

ROFL