ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2017 Saccopoo NFL Mock Draft Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=306604)

TambaBerry 03-21-2017 04:09 PM

This is a super tough pick, they need help in a lot of places

kccrow 03-21-2017 04:11 PM

Thanks for making my pick guys, I got super ****ing sick and have been in bed throwing up for about 2 straight days. Finally rolled my ass out to check on shit and realized this started.
For the record, I would not have picked an ILB at #7. I would have taken another player that happens to still be on the board, so I'll let you know who when they are selected.

TambaBerry 03-21-2017 04:20 PM

I struggled between three different players for the Lions here. I will mention them when they get taken off the board. My gut is telling me to go with this guy though.

Detroit Lions Select Marlon Humphreys CB Alabama

staylor26 03-21-2017 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 12792390)
I struggled between three different players for the Lions here. I will mention them when they get taken off the board. My gut is telling me to go with this guy though.

Nice pick. I was considering this guy at 11. He reminds me of Landon Collins in that he is being labeled negatively as a typical Alabama DB prospect. I think he'll be another exception to the rule. Loved how he competed with Mike Williams in the NC game.

TambaBerry 03-21-2017 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12792397)
Nice pick. I was considering this guy at 11. He reminds me of Landon Collins in that he is being labeled negatively as a typical Alabama DB prospect. I think he'll be another exception to the rule.

He is super athletic and has the long arms that help CB out immensely. There is just one guy that I think could be a difference maker on defense that I thought really hard about though too.

DJ's left nut 03-21-2017 04:28 PM

Well my bad - I dry fired a PM to Chiefscafan instead of Tambaberry. Doesn't seem to have mattered but I'm not sure why the hell I did that.

ChiefAshhole1056 03-21-2017 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 12792390)

Yep, he was the alternative pick for Indy.

The Franchise 03-21-2017 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12792403)
Well my bad - I dry fired a PM to Chiefscafan instead of Tambaberry. Doesn't seem to have mattered but I'm not sure why the hell I did that.

You were apparently so pissed about having to take an OT....it fried your brain.

DJ's left nut 03-21-2017 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 12792399)
He is super athletic and has the long arms that help CB out immensely. There is just one guy that I think could be a difference maker on defense that I thought really hard about though too.

I was going to go back to back CBs if he somehow slipped to SF. Should've gone to TN, in all honesty. They're right on the cusp and had Davis, Ross or Williams slid to them that would've been perfect. Barring that, I think CB would've been the best match and also happened to have the most talented player left on the board.

Thought about going that route with Denver because Talib's probably in his last year there and I think Roby out wide is a hell of a risk for them. As a pure BPA pick, he was the choice. As a mix of BPA and need, there are a couple other guys still there that I'd have preferred.

But alas, none of those choices were really available for me.

RealSNR 03-21-2017 04:49 PM

It's a dolphin wearing a ****ing helmet

https://media.giphy.com/media/uuthbuvuTJ5Vm/giphy.gif

The Franchise 03-21-2017 04:51 PM

I fully expect Direckshun to take Davis Webb here.

CleveSteve 03-21-2017 04:55 PM

Yeah Humphrey is who I assumed was going to Tennessee as well.

kccrow 03-21-2017 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12792423)

At least he won't be taking an ILB at #7. :)

CleveSteve 03-21-2017 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12792423)

Hasn't been drafted yet. Strip yourself of your non existent draft picks

Direckshun 03-21-2017 05:59 PM

Check out this DL I just completed.

The Miami Dolphins select Malik McDowell, DT, Michigan State.