ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=184595)

KCTitus 06-15-2008 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 4794941)
So, the announcers should not talk about him because he is the best player in the world? They should not talk about him even though 90% of the people tuning in want to hear about him? At least they are not slobbing his knob like Kobe, who has NOT proven he is as good as they think he is. Tiger has proven it. And comparing the rest of the golfers in the world to 9 year olds, and Tiger to a highschooler is just stupid. 9 year olds do not have the same physical ability as a highschooler, but the golfers Tiger competes against have all the same chances to make themselves as strong as Tiger, the same chances to make themslves as mentally tough as Tiger, they have the ability to have the same or better equipment as Tiger. The playing field is even and fair. They just can't do the same things Tiger can. 9 year olds versus highschoolers is not a level playing field.

Unless it was a 9 year old Tiger versus highschool players, then you would be right, the highschoolers wouldn't have a chance.

Guru, don't you dare use facts and logic when posting in this thread.:spock:

best player in the world? what? why should I be surprised if he wins? should I be suprised if he loses?

LOL...

My analogy melted your brain...that's ok.

007 06-15-2008 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ill-Logical (Post 4794950)
Westwood -1
Mediate E
Wood E
Ogilive E

could be one hell of a finish.

ChiefsFanatic 06-15-2008 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4794951)
best player in the world? what? why should I be surprised if he wins? should I be suprised if he loses?

LOL...

My analogy melted your brain...that's ok.

Who says you have to be surprised?

And your analogy did not melt my brain, it was just a poor analogy.

So, who would win between a grilled cheese sandwich and a taco?

ChiefsFanatic 06-15-2008 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 4794958)
could be one hell of a finish.

Ogilvy is on fire, and Els is looking good, too. If Tiger can just keep getting pars, and maybe take advantage of the par 5s, it could be a really exciting finish.

007 06-15-2008 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 4794963)
Ogilvy is on fire, and Els is looking good, too. If Tiger can just keep getting pars, and maybe take advantage of the par 5s, it could be a really exciting finish.

I really question whether Tiger can finish today watching him after shots.

Skip Towne 06-15-2008 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 4794968)
I really question whether Tiger can finish today watching him after shots.

Tiger just needs to get to the back nine.

007 06-15-2008 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 4794974)

Probably right. That seems to be where he has turned up the heat the last two days.

KCTitus 06-15-2008 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 4794961)
So, who would win between a grilled cheese sandwich and a taco?

Umm....good question....are we standing, pants warming ankles thinking about the grilled cheese while running at 1100 rpms? or are we warming to the taco?

help me out here...

does the taco have the best cheese and sour cream in the world or does it matter which frying pan the grilled cheese made it to?

KCTitus 06-15-2008 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 4794974)

Agreed...in the meantime, lets all watch Yentll

kstater 06-15-2008 04:35 PM

:spock:

Skip Towne 06-15-2008 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4794982)
Agreed...in the meantime, lets all watch Yentll

No thanks. Why don't you go on ahead?

KCTitus 06-15-2008 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 4794986)
No thanks. Why don't you go on ahead?

Im waiting to see an player win against the ridiculous odds against Tiger who has never lost after leading after 54 holes. I figured all the expert Tiger fans would have time to spare. Why watch what's already been played

ChiefsFanatic 06-15-2008 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4794980)
Umm....good question....are we standing, pants warming ankles thinking about the grilled cheese while running at 1100 rpms? or are we warming to the taco?

help me out here...

does the taco have the best cheese and sour cream in the world or does it matter which frying pan the grilled cheese made it to?

No, I watched Hot Rod last night, and I thought a philosophical question might lighten the mood.

Please excuse my photoshop skills, which are non-existent, but this is how good Titus thinks Tiger is. Really, I suck, but I was trying. :shake:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attac...1&d=1213569860

Skip Towne 06-15-2008 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 4794992)
Im waiting to see an player win against the ridiculous odds against Tiger who has never lost after leading after 54 holes. I figured all the expert Tiger fans would have time to spare. Why watch what's already been played

Ok, we'll just hang around here and listen to what ridiculous shit you spew next.

KCTitus 06-15-2008 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 4794993)
No, I watched Hot Rod last night, and I thought a philosophical question might lighten the mood.

Please excuse my photoshop skills, which are non-existent, but this is how good Titus thinks Tiger is. Really, I suck, but I was trying. :shake:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attac...1&d=1213569860

Excellent!!! that is totally hilarous...I love your PS skills.

That was great.