ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285403)

Eleazar 10-08-2014 09:11 AM

Also, I like posts you need to have read a book to understand.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-08-2014 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 10993698)
SNR having tenure gives him the intellectual freedom, time, and headspace to devote to such pursuits. Sorry, I was buzzed and not posting clearly.

Yeah man. When you see greatness develop, if you're smart you'll just quietly in the background waiting for magic. Offer some praise, or anything else that might make it grow. He's brilliant in this role.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-08-2014 09:51 AM

Are they all that good? I'd be lying if I said they were. But there are few stinkers. SNR is a mad roasting genius.

InChiefsHeaven 10-08-2014 09:53 AM

Flying under the radar baby...

Katipan 10-08-2014 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10993972)
Yeah man. When you see greatness develop, if you're smart you'll just quietly in the background waiting for magic. Offer some praise, or anything else that might make it grow. He's brilliant in this role.

Floppy I feel the need to tell you that your ratio of butt kissing posts to your asshole posts is very skewed.

Put down the ganja and steaks. You're too happy.

loochy 10-08-2014 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10993909)
Also, I like posts you need to have read a book to understand.

Short posts good, long posts better!

Mr. Flopnuts 10-08-2014 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10994000)
Floppy I feel the need to tell you that your ratio of butt kissing posts to your asshole posts is very skewed.

Put down the ganja and steaks. You're too happy.

Fat people are people pleasers.

Katipan 10-08-2014 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10994015)
Short posts good, long posts better!

THATS WHAT SHE SAID

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10994017)
Fat people are people pleasers.

Huh, I didn't think of that. Maybe someday when I think of you I'll think about you being a fat person first. I doubt it.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-08-2014 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10994022)
THATS WHAT SHE SAID

Huh, I didn't think of that. Maybe someday when I think of you I'll think about you being a fat person first. I doubt it.

God I love you...

RealSNR 10-08-2014 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10993557)
This should be required reading in all public primary schools.

Oh, and all OmCashtay mults should be summarily changed to 'reeruned turkey' by mods henceforth and forever.

Here's his avatar

http://content7.flixster.com/questio...745577_std.jpg

loochy 10-08-2014 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10994079)

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/l...p_1211085a.jpg

Katipan 10-08-2014 12:02 PM

http://cdn1.smosh.com/sites/default/...hubby-dude.jpg

RealSNR 10-08-2014 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10993624)
That was incredible. It's too bad that all I can do is give posirep.

Donations are welcome.

loochy 10-08-2014 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10994601)
Donations are welcome.

I'd rather not.

RealSNR 10-08-2014 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10993972)

This was the first one I wrote over the period of two or three days. I spent one or two hours each day drafting an outline and writing it. Usually I get an idea, sketch a few points out, and just poop it out in about 30 minutes. For this one, the length and story development required more organization. Once I got the Animal Farm idea, I actually went to the library to grab a copy and started thinking about the posters most befitting of some of the characters/animals, apart from Phobia as Napoleon, who was the inspiration for this thing in the first place.

You're right that not everything can be as good as this, but when you have nearly unlimited directions and material to work with in the case of Phobia, you almost can't do justice by writing standard roasts.

And people would probably agree with me that the best roasts I've done so far are the ones that are more satire than they are a string of jokes and insults.

RealSNR 10-08-2014 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10994617)
I'd rather not.

Whatever you say, Jewchy

crazycoffey 10-08-2014 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10993905)
Is the rest of the thread this good? I'm sorry I'd been ignoring it! LMAO :LOL:

Update the OP!

And now, he literally never will.....

crazycoffey 10-08-2014 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10994065)
God I love you...

She just PM'd me and said she'd love to be in the middle of our Eiffel Tower. Which end do you want?

RealSNR 10-08-2014 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 10994641)
She just PM'd me and said she'd love to be in the middle of our Eiffel Tower. Which end do you want?

If it's with Flopnuts, for your own safety you better choose the side that forms an obtuse angle with the ground.

Wait, that's the leaning tower of Pisa. Nevermind.

rico 10-08-2014 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10994629)
Whatever you say, Jewchy

LMAO

Marcellus 10-08-2014 03:31 PM

LMAO :clap::clap::clap::clap: Pure genius.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-08-2014 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 10994634)
And now, he literally never will.....

Shit I forgot again!

crazycoffey 10-08-2014 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 10994922)
Shit I forgot again!

How many cats have you killed this week?

Katipan 10-08-2014 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10994650)
If it's with Flopnuts, for your own safety you better choose the side that forms an obtuse angle with the ground.

Wait, that's the leaning tower of Pisa. Nevermind.

It's already acute one.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-08-2014 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 10994945)
How many cats have you killed this week?

I blame the pot

Hammock Parties 10-08-2014 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10994628)
This was the first one I wrote over the period of two or three days. I spent one or two hours each day drafting an outline and writing it. Usually I get an idea, sketch a few points out, and just poop it out in about 30 minutes. For this one, the length and story development required more organization. Once I got the Animal Farm idea, I actually went to the library to grab a copy and started thinking about the posters most befitting of some of the characters/animals, apart from Phobia as Napoleon, who was the inspiration for this thing in the first place.

You're right that not everything can be as good as this, but when you have nearly unlimited directions and material to work with in the case of Phobia, you almost can't do justice by writing standard roasts.

And people would probably agree with me that the best roasts I've done so far are the ones that are more satire than they are a string of jokes and insults.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Condescend.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts 10-08-2014 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10994628)

ROFL So that was pretty much the motivation to do all of these huh? Seriously though, I much prefer the satire.

crazycoffey 10-08-2014 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10994952)
It's already acute one.

Yeah you are...... :Snare,snare;high hat:

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-08-2014 08:22 PM

There is no point to do another roast, because that isn't being topped.

RealSNR 10-09-2014 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10995100)

I was with my girlfriend last night when I said, "Hey, how about a blow job?"

"My, that's awfully presumptuous of you," she said.

"My, 'presumptuous' is an awfully big word for a 12 year old"

Baby Lee 10-09-2014 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10995848)

I'm gonna level with you sir, I am not a welder.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-09-2014 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10995848)

See, SNR has it figured out. Besides that, you know why hand jobs are better from 12 year olds?

Small hands make your dick look bigger!

RealSNR 10-12-2014 01:10 PM

25. ChiefsCountry

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/A...idSlzWYkem.jpg

This name is now the first one of the top 25. We're nearing the end of this thing, so if a borderline name hasn't been called yet, now is the time. After making two moderator selections in the last three picks, with one of them being a legend and central figure in the history of Chiefs Planet, the Listmaker has a lot of pressure on him going into the first selections of the Top 25.

This guy has some great numbers. He's got a join date of January 2004, so he's been a member for 10 years, and forum experience is something that this listmaker really values when making his picks. Nearly 29,000 posts, good for a 7.31 ppd average, and most of those posts were in football threads in tough and dicey discussions. He's a 7-time participant in the CP Mock Draft and draft master for two of those years. I was at those two drafts personally, and I saw some REALLY good OP updates that were prompt and accurate. That's a skill that not enough observers talk about, but I can assure you that listmakers everywhere are taking note of their background and success in that area. You've got a poster in PGM, an otherwise consistent lock for the top 20 getting picked much earlier, and it's probably due to his deficiencies in OP updating that had him dropping on a lot of boards.

That's a pretty damn good resume, but this guy isn't without a lot of question marks especially when he's being considered for the top 25. For one, his post lengths leave a lot to be desired. Compared to some posters like Sorter, OnTheWarpath58, and Direckshun who went before him, the length in his football posts is too brief too often with not enough detail. Good usage of stats to make his arguments, but hardly any follow-up analysis is ever provided. A solid career post rate and post count is always nice, but you also have to go back and watch the threads to see how successful you can be if you get in a back-and-forth with the guy. You see a volley of 1 or 2 points, then he disappears to let others make his arguments for him.

There also just isn't much flash to him. He's all about business, which can be good, because he sticks to the facts and not the factions, but there's never any humor. In the minds of a lot of fans of this top 101 countdown, that indicates a lack of burst, and could potentially lead to long periods of absence, where he gets tied down with his job or family and doesn't have time for Chiefs Planet. That's just fine if we're talking ranks 50, 60, or 70, but 25th? Taking a giant leap there.

That being said, if history is any indication, this is a classic listmaker pick. You can do worse than a solid and loyal long-time contributor who can help drive football talk and even dabble in the NBA, MLB, and NHL on the side. Even if it's a bit crazy to see him this high, it's definitely better late than never, I suppose.

With the 76th selection in the 2014 Top 101 CP Posters list, the Listmaker selects Chiefs Country, Drafturbator, somewhere in the Ozarks(?)

Mr. Flopnuts 10-12-2014 01:22 PM

:clap: Clever. I like what you did there.

Baby Lee 10-12-2014 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11008149)
25. ChiefsCountry

Is this a roast, or a press guide blurb?

Mr. Flopnuts 10-12-2014 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11008180)
Is this a roast, or a press guide blurb?

Draft analysis on a drafturbator. Very clever.

Molitoth 10-12-2014 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10979837)

Hilarious! LMAO

RealSNR 10-18-2014 12:47 PM

Roast later today or tonight.

Really juicy. Think you all will enjoy this one.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-18-2014 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11025645)
Roast later today or tonight.

Really juicy. Think you all will enjoy this one.

Every time you say something like that, I feel like my time has come. I know when it happens, you have enough material to absolutely obliterate me. ROFL I apologize in advance for the lack of butt hurt it will create. Unless I decide to bunt some over to manufacture some action.

RealSNR 10-18-2014 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 11025690)
Every time you say something like that, I feel like my time has come. I know when it happens, you have enough material to absolutely obliterate me. ROFL I apologize in advance for the lack of butt hurt it will create. Unless I decide to bunt some over to manufacture some action.

I haven't really thought about it like that. I know eventually my name is going to show up, and it could happen at any moment like all of ours. I'm only getting 3 or 4 names at a time from PGM, so I can see in advance a little bit, but I still have no clue when my time will come, since I assume PGM will work up some behind-the-scenes magic to get somebody else to present my roast.

For the viewer at home, you don't even have knowledge of the 3 or 4 names in advance that I have. A name gets announced and when it does, the roasting occurs. It's sudden and far more of a dramatic reveal.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-18-2014 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11025715)
I haven't really thought about it like that. I know eventually my name is going to show up, and it could happen at any moment like all of ours. I'm only getting 3 or 4 names at a time from PGM, so I can see in advance a little bit, but I still have no clue when my time will come, since I assume PGM will work up some behind-the-scenes magic to get somebody else to present my roast.

For the viewer at home, you don't even have knowledge of the 3 or 4 names in advance that I have. A name gets announced and when it does, the roasting occurs. It's sudden and far more of a dramatic reveal.

From my understanding, I'm doing your roast. Unless of course someone better steps up and offers. I'd love for Hootie, or Saul Good too do it, but I will step up and get it done should they not. As irritated as I was over how long this was taking, it's really developed into something cool having a roast drop sporadically out of the blue. It's kept more interest that way IMO.

Hootie 10-18-2014 03:11 PM

I already did an SNR roast FYI.

RealSNR 10-18-2014 07:54 PM

24. Buck

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/...us4n6j7gif.gif

Seriously, just come out of the closet, already, Buck. We know you're one of us.

You just like the music and the atmosphere at Chiefs Planet, eh? Dudes buy you drinks at Chiefs games and give you compliments on your weight loss? The Media Center is just better here than it is on any Charger forums? Well guess what buddy, we're getting really ****ing tired of you ducking us like this.

You're one of us. You don't believe your team will ever win a Super Bowl. You don't get angry or sad when your team loses, you just get numb? That's Chiefs fan behavior, dude, and we invented that shit long before Norv Turner grew his first cancerous zit on his neck. We know you want to feel better about the agonizing Charger losses when you post those threads of yours, but it's all an excuse to allow your inner petegz28 to express itself.

Ever thought why this gay bar makes you feel so welcome? Ever analyze that you hang out with your Chiefs Planet "friends" at Arrowhead games instead of other visiting Charger fans?

We've been patient with you. We've let you rack up a bunch of records in our now non-existant games forum. We let you play CP Survivor. We even hooked you up with Clay's fine ass for a modest fee. But it's time to be honest with us and yourself.

So consider this a ****ing intervention. Come out now as a Chiefs fan or drink an AIDS martini.

And for ****'s sake, just eat a goddamn candy bar. It's not going to kill you, and you might cheer the **** up for once instead of worrying about bullshit pseudo-medicine.

Hammock Parties 10-18-2014 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11026378)
We even hooked you up with Clay's fine ass for a modest fee.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/252...ic-lemur-o.gif

TribalElder 10-18-2014 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11025715)

LMAO

Dude can't even work up enough magic to update the OP on this thing

Mr. Flopnuts 10-18-2014 08:02 PM

ROFL

Dave Lane 10-18-2014 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 11026387)
LMAO

Dude can't even work up enough magic to update the OP on this thing

Shirley he has by now.

Direckshun 10-18-2014 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10993149)
26. Phobia

http://270c81.medialib.glogster.com/...axtar1-jpg.jpg

One night on the KC Star Farm the animals grew restless and tired of the rigid posting rules and frequent bannings, so they got together to find a new place to graze and waste entire hours of the work day. First to the meeting were the two cart-horses, frazod and tommykat, who came in together, walking very slowly and setting down their vast hairy hoofs with great care lest there should be some small animal concealed in the straw. Tommykat was a stout motherly mare approaching old age, who had never quite got her figure back after her fourth foal, or her incident with the washing machine. Frazod was an enormous beast, nearly eighteen hands high, and as fat as any two ordinary horses put together. A white stripe down his nose gave him a somewhat stupid appearance, and in fact he was not of first-rate intelligence, but he was universally respected for his steadiness of character and tremendous drunken temper. After the horses came JOhn, the white goat, and Milkman, the donkey. Milkman was the oldest animal on the farm, and the worst tempered. He seldom talked, and when he did, it was usually to make some cynical remark — for instance, when most people were encouraged by the Vermeil hire, he'd preach Carl Peterson platitudes about defense and experienced clutch QBs. Alone among the animals on the farm he never laughed. If asked why, he would say that he saw nothing to laugh at.

The new farm was to be called Chiefs Planet, and it was decided the job of moderating and organizing the others fell naturally upon the pigs, who were generally recognised as being the cleverest of the animals. Pre-eminent among the pigs was a young boar named Phobia, who was a large, rather fierce-looking Berkshire boar, not much of a talker, but with a reputation for getting his own way. All the other male pigs on the farm were porkers. The best known among them was a small fat pig named KCJohnny, with very round cheeks, twinkling eyes, nimble movements, and a shrill voice. He was a brilliant talker, and when he was arguing some difficult point he had a way of skipping from side to side and whisking his tail. The others said of KCJohnny that he could turn black into white.

The pigs got together and drew up a set of five commandments that would govern the basis for being an animal of Chiefs Planet Farm. They were:

1. Whoever is from the KC Star Farm and other Chiefs farms is an enemy

2. Whatever is fat, bald and/or has a goatee is a friend

3. All threads belong in one giant farm

4. No animal shall post racist shit

5. All animals are equal

The farm soon prospered and attracted other animals. Each animal posted and entertained as it could to its own ability. Political conversations were had, and because the pigs were Chiefs Planet animals, nobody was banned for that reason. It seemed to be the perfect solution for all animals.

As prosperity grew, some old friends from KC Star Farm would occasionally show up, and according to the commandments, they were treated with hostility. Denise the rat, attracted to the droppings of some of the larger animals, decided to make a home in a corner of the barn. She was soon joined by Tom Cash, the reeruned turkey. As the dogs and cats grew irate with Denise, she took refuge in the straw of the pigs, believing that they would protect her. Htismaqe and KCWolfman always ceased the attacks, refusing to remove her from the farm, which would violate the commandments and the very reason for Chiefs Planet Farm's existence.

However, one day the animals woke up to find that Phobia, the leader of the pigs and protector of the animals, had changed something:

All threads belong in one giant farm, except for political topics.

The explanation was that it was in the interest of all parties to separate topics that people didn't want to see and as a result, the posters that people didn't want to engage. By doing this, Phobia was PRESERVING Chiefs Planet, not ruining it. The animals stopped giving a shit and then went on with their business.

Some animals grew wary of Phobia and the pigs. They knew that bannings sometimes had to happen as protection against spammers and cockroaches like Go Chiefs, but nevertheless shuddered to think about the ban being used on one of them.

Phobia's obsession with popularity and power influenced the animals of Chiefs Planet. A boar with a boring life who builds decks for a living couldn't be that cool, but then they saw his post count and self-deprecating sense of humor and changed their minds. Many animals had met Phobia’s sow, and thought it was cool that they could make jokes about having sex with her to feel better about themselves. They came to see Phobia as the most powerful of the pigs, which was blown off by others like Luzap and Bob Dole, but the sexual tension was clearly present in the daily pig meetings at the mud pile.

Several years later, another farm was developed not far from Chiefs Planet. Farmer Nick was in charge of those animals, mostly sheep, and it proved to turn a very nice profit. Every month Farmer Nick would collect $89 worth of wool from the sheep and in return upgraded their food to a fancier brand called “Premium Content.” In truth, Premium Content was nothing more than garbage and leftover scraps, but the wool payment some how made it taste better. The animals at Chiefs Planet knew the truth about Farmer Nick and his Premium Content, so of course they viewed themselves as superior to his Warpaint Farm. The pigs joined in on the berating of Warpaint Farm, for they really did see it along with the other animals as nothing more than a lie.

One day Phobia announced that he had reached an agreement with Farmer Nick to moderate the daily activity at Warpaint Farm, since they had no pigs and no means of creating interest and activity in the farm apart from the original sheep that lived there. People questioned his decision, but he reminded them of the very first commandment. He showed it to them, which appeared to have been altered to: Whoever is from the KC Star Farm and other Chiefs farms is an enemy, except for pigs.

The days without Phobia resulted in a loss of burst at Chiefs Planet Farm. More animals kept joining, but the older animals who were a part of the original revolution were content to keep to themselves and stay out of the activity. New pigs were born and trained for protecting Chiefs Planet.

It wasn’t until Phobia returned years later, claiming to be more enlightened than ever before and having the animals believe that Chiefs Planet is the greatest farm of them all. The animals all thought to themselves, “Yeah, no ****ing shit you moron,” but nevertheless accepted him back anyway as one of their own. Since Phobia’s departure, he looked at the commandments and saw that the pigs in charge had added 73 new ones, which included ridiculous things like, “Animals can swear, but only if they spell the word correctly.”

Phobia aggressively took control. The young boars like Mr. Flopnuts and Bearcat became his new henchmen, and the old crew of porkers like htismaqe and KCWolfman were gone. Frazod had worked for YEARS on Chiefs Planet farm, happily allowing his prejudice towards Mexicans to shine through in his daily musings, when the pigs couldn't decide how to interpret the fourth commandment. Citing a range of issues with the farm’s collective personality, Phobia immediately set to work banning loyal animals like frazod and anybody who saw what a tyrant he had become. Their arguments against Phobia were met with silence from the other pigs when they saw that all of the commandments had been removed and replaced with just one:

All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others

I am out of superlatives.

This is like looking into the face of god.

cosmo20002 10-18-2014 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 10787724)
Last edited by Pasta Giant Meatball; 09-06-2014 at 11:21 AM..

loochy 10-18-2014 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 11026524)

Yeah, something needs to be done about that

Direckshun 10-18-2014 09:48 PM

ISIS's respect for women's rights > PGM

RealSNR 10-24-2014 04:54 PM

23. Demonpenz

http://i.imgur.com/4VLTWdI.jpg?1

I am the man everybody says 'i may not agree with him but i would by him a beer anytime'

It may seem like im not so smart becuase i troll a lot but there are a ton of grate historical figures who seemed not very smart but actually were genious such as hairy Trueman, Jamaal Charles, and gary glitter

Id like to thank all of chiefsplanet for this wonderful ranking including SNR for the roast Phobia for making this all possible and rico and timbone for getting excited when interest was down because there lives suck. Also id like to thank my loyal fans and readers. Without you I wouldnt be writing for anybody but id probably still be employed because the internet loves that lady who rights review of the Olve Garden. Also thank you to pestilence and congratulations on you're upcoming retirement. I hope you enjoy spending time doing the important things in life like spending time with family, going golfing, and ****ing yourself.

God bless america. Long live the mcrib.

Demonpenz is a sportswriter and execution editor for the Atchison Times.

Direckshun 10-24-2014 04:58 PM

LMAO

I think the MS Paint job is somehow better than the roast.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-24-2014 05:12 PM

ROFL

Pure genius.

vailpass 10-24-2014 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 11046878)
LMAO

Yeah that's quality...

Dave Lane 10-24-2014 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 11046878)
LMAO

100% agree, the interesting thing is that PGM appears to already be permanently retired from updating the OP, so grats?

Dave Lane 10-24-2014 05:44 PM

I was thinking as I read the roast which was excellent that somehow just the MS Paint drawing would have done it all.

rico 10-24-2014 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11046869)
23. Demonpenz

I am the man everybody says 'i may not agree with him but i would by him a beer anytime'

It may seem like im not so smart becuase i troll a lot but there are a ton of grate historical figures who seemed not very smart but actually were genious such as hairy Trueman, Jamaal Charles, and gary glitter

Id like to thank all of chiefsplanet for this wonderful ranking including SNR for the roast Phobia for making this all possible and rico and timbone for getting excited when interest was down because there lives suck. Also id like to thank my loyal fans and readers. Without you I wouldnt be writing for anybody but id probably still be employed because the internet loves that lady who rights review of the Olve Garden. Also thank you to pestilence and congratulations on you're upcoming retirement. I hope you enjoy spending time doing the important things in life like spending time with family, going golfing, and ****ing yourself.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqvr4qot3d1qhwxm8.gif

Easy 6 10-24-2014 09:12 PM

That might be SNR's weakest roast yet, but I say that wondering where I would go trying to nail him... its not a great roast, but its an overdue homage to a guy who's truly underrated here.

Penz is capable of some truly off the wall, left field shit... its so crazy and long ago that I dont remember the details, but do any of you remember the post he made about some guy flying through a big window on motorcycle swinging a pitbull by its chain?

I'm telling you, it was one of the most absurdly funny things I've ever seen in my life... Penz seems to have laid back lately, but IMO he's Top 10 eight days a week.

Heres to Penz, a true ChiefsPlanet ICON.

Hammock Parties 10-24-2014 09:20 PM

That's underrated as hell. You think just anyone can rip off Demonpenz like that? ****.

Marcellus 10-24-2014 09:22 PM

Quote:

23. Demonpenz

Simply ****ing awesome!

GloryDayz 10-24-2014 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11048811)
That might be SNR's weakest roast yet, but I say that wondering where I would go trying to nail him... its not a great roast, but its an overdue homage to a guy who's truly underrated here.

Penz is capable of some truly off the wall, left field shit... its so crazy and long ago that I dont remember the details, but do any of you remember the post he made about some guy flying through a big window on motorcycle swinging a pitbull by its chain?

I'm telling you, it was one of the most absurdly funny things I've ever seen in my life... Penz seems to have laid back lately, but IMO he's Top 10 eight days a week.

Harsh man, harsh!

TimBone 10-24-2014 09:41 PM

I've been mentioned in two roasts now. My arrow is pointing UP! Buy in now, guys.

loochy 10-24-2014 09:47 PM

+1 for Demonpenz

rico 10-24-2014 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11048811)

I remember when Demonpenz roasts used to be teh funny.

Reaper16 10-24-2014 09:49 PM

Needed a Snugga reference to be perfect, but sheesh that is one dank MS Paint creation.

RealSNR 10-24-2014 09:57 PM

I now think the MS Paint should have stood by itself, but I wanted to maintain some semblance of format. My Direckshun "roast" never got the burst I thought it would.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-24-2014 10:15 PM

Quote:

23. Demonpenz

ROFL That's the hardest I've laughed in a couple of days. Well done!

The Franchise 10-24-2014 10:42 PM

I made a roast.....LMAO. Awesome.

Easy 6 10-24-2014 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 11049125)
I remember when Demonpenz roasts used to be teh funny.

I've said too much too inebriated, go SNR and go Penz.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-24-2014 11:02 PM

Someone hit me up when we get to the top 30. That pawn, SNR should have some gold by then!

Hammock Parties 10-24-2014 11:24 PM

It's mind-bottling to think we've gotten to the cusp of the top 20.

Truly wonderful, the mind of an SNR.

crazycoffey 10-25-2014 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 11049353)
Someone hit me up when we get to the top 30. That pawn, SNR should have some gold by then!

Watched the royals win game three, so happy; I came here to update the OP, read a sarcastic comment about the OP not being updated, decided I wouldn't do it. /PGM

Bowser 10-25-2014 08:19 AM

The inclusion of "Mein Kampf" on 'Penz's bookshelf next to the Book of Dicks ALMOST outweighs the absence of any Airwolf mention.

Brilliant, nonetheless.

rico 10-25-2014 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11049345)
I've said too much too inebriated, go SNR and go Penz.

Meh, my comment didn't even mean anything about the roast. I didn't think it was unfunny....I didn't think it was funny either...but that's because I didn't get it...because I know close to nothing about D-penz...which has been the case with quite a few roasted posters for me. The only thing that sticks out to me about D-penz, is that that used to have that Big Bang Theory avatar who fellers are always responding to his posts with, "I remember when Demonpenz used to be funny."

Still pretty n00btricious, I am.

rico 10-25-2014 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 11049102)
I've been mentioned in two roasts now. My arrow is pointing UP! Buy in now, guys.

I've noticed myself being mentioned a few times now, as well. A couple times, I brought up being on the list, but not roasted...I think I went on a tangent about it one night when I had been drinking and then another time... can't remember the circumstances. Anyways, I've been more or less roasted in the accumulation of mentions on some of these other roasts. :) The same can probably go for you, homeslice!!!

GloryDayz 10-25-2014 12:08 PM

I'm still ****ing irritated.

Direckshun 10-25-2014 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 11049353)

SNR is BUT A PAWN.

vailpass 10-25-2014 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 11049877)
I've noticed myself being mentioned a few times now, as well. A couple times, I brought up being on the list, but not roasted...I think I went on a tangent about it one night when I had been drinking and then another time... can't remember the circumstances. Anyways, I've been more or less roasted in the accumulation of mentions on some of these other roasts. :) The same can probably go for you, homeslice!!!

Would be interesting to see people write their own roasts...

GloryDayz 10-25-2014 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 11050066)
Would be interesting to see people write their own roasts...

They'd turn into typed hand-jobs.