ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs **** Official Chiefs VS Patriots AFC Championship Game Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320346)

StockingAnarchy12 01-19-2019 06:31 AM

Being an anime fan and Patriots fan on the internet at the same time ROFL

Funny stuff haha.

FlaChief58 01-19-2019 06:34 AM

My oldest son's birthday is on the 20th.
AFCCG is played on the 20th.

My son will be 29.
Eric Berry's number is 29.

I've never French kissed my son.
Tom Brady is a pedophile.

The stars are aligning

StockingAnarchy12 01-19-2019 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 14051686)

My son will be 29.

The stars are aligning

Is it normal for dads and moms to kiss their sons like that? My family never did that too me so when I heard about it I was like "hmm". I never watched the video, but how long was the kiss?

FlaChief58 01-19-2019 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12 (Post 14051687)
Is it normal for dads and moms to kiss their sons like that? My family never did that too me so when I heard about it I was like "hmm". I never watched the video, but how long was the kiss?

It was a full on open mouth tonsil tickling kiss. Duration is irrelevant

StockingAnarchy12 01-19-2019 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 14051688)
It was a full on open mouth tonsil tickling kiss. Duration is irrelevant

I was just curious if parents actually do that. I have never asked and never thought about it before because well, why would I ROFL

I know its not normal to make out with them obviously, but I wonder how many parents do what Brady did. I would never think to do it because the thought would never cross my mind. Lol. Brady's a weird guy. I love the player.He can be weird though.

FlaChief58 01-19-2019 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12 (Post 14051690)
I was just curious if parents actually do that. I have never asked and never thought about it before because well, why would I ROFL

I know its not normal to make out with them obviously, but I wonder how many parents do what Brady did. I would never think to do it because the thought would never cross my mind. Lol. Brady's a weird guy. I love the player.He can be weird though.

If you or I kissed our child like that publicly, we'd be serving some jail time

StockingAnarchy12 01-19-2019 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 14051693)
If you or I kissed our child like that publicly, we'd be serving some jail time

Yeah, he's a weird guy. Haha. I like him and I like the player, but sometimes he does some weird shit. Like some of his health tips.

Either way, good luck Sunday. If I lose, luckily I have a passion to anime to return too. I will be sad, but life goes on. If you guys win, at least bring the trophy back to the AFC. Only one in your division that I don't really like is Denver Broncos.

GermanChief 01-19-2019 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 14050794)
I know Nike printed up both Alabama and Clemson NC shirts so they could be in stores the next day.

Maybe I am a killjoy but it is not ok to produce t-shirts you never can sell. You need a lot of water to produce one shirt. It's a waste of ressources.

chinaski 01-19-2019 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 14051686)

My son will be 29.

The stars are aligning

:clap:

Tonka83 01-19-2019 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12 (Post 14051696)
Yeah, he's a weird guy. Haha. I like him and I like the player, but sometimes he does some weird shit. Like some of his health tips.

Either way, good luck Sunday. If I lose, luckily I have a passion to anime to return too. I will be sad, but life goes on. If you guys win, at least bring the trophy back to the AFC. Only one in your division that I don't really like is Denver Broncos.

Serious question about Brady since you brought up health tips. Is there something wrong with him? He does not look healthy at all. I've noticed in his last few press conferences that he looks pale and his face is sunken in. Is his weird diet catching up to him?

StockingAnarchy12 01-19-2019 07:41 AM

w

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonka83 (Post 14051708)
Serious question about Brady since you brought up health tips. Is there something wrong with him? He does not look healthy at all. I've noticed in his last few press conferences that he looks pale and his face is sunken in. Is his weird diet catching up to him?

Its possible his mom is dying. She was sickish during SB 51 and shes getting old. He has showed a lot of affection towards her and kinda cried during an interview recently. Its just a guess, but maybe that is driving him to win this. I hope she isn't dying, but she's suffering from cancer and he dedicated SB 51 to his mom.

I know people hate him, but if you look past him being on NE Patriots, he isn't a bad guy. Just dorky. Haha.

Coochie liquor 01-19-2019 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GermanChief (Post 14051700)
Maybe I am a killjoy but it is not ok to produce t-shirts you never can sell. You need a lot of water to produce one shirt. It's a waste of ressources.

You know they send the shirts for the losing team to other countries for their poor people, right? It’s not all for naught.

GermanChief 01-19-2019 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 14051726)
You know they send the shirts for the losing team to other countries for their poor people, right? It’s not all for naught.

Thank you for this information. I didn't knew. I know that noble brands kill off products after the season they could not sell. It's a shame.

Bwana 01-19-2019 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GermanChief (Post 14051700)

Short answer: They donate them to a charity called World Vision that distributes them to places like Zambia, Nicaragua, etc.

https://www.worldvision.org/

ESPN did a story on it years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-9xpfsaAzY

chinaski 01-19-2019 08:51 AM

Also, fwiw, textiles can be recycled. A lot of those bins you see set up in parking lots that you think are for charity are actually textile recyclers.