ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=328296)

TripleThreat 01-23-2020 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanDiego49er (Post 14746476)
We can smash the Vikings or Packers without even having to throw. If the Packers are willing to give us almost 300 yards on the ground why would we stop running? We would be foolish to do so.

What's it like being a part of an up-tight, circle jerking message board such as the 49erswebzone??? Never seen mods on a forum jerk their internet power more anywhere else than that place. Think I lasted a day until i said the word "cum" that was it.

Ming the Merciless 01-23-2020 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanDiego49er (Post 14746502)
I think is honestly about a pick em. That's around what the opening lines were. I could really see either team win.

The opening lines were around a pickem

The line has now shifted to KC favor

More people think KC will win...

DRM08 01-23-2020 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All22 (Post 14746500)
Y'all have short memories. The Chiefs were down big in both of their playoff games and were in a pretty close game with the 6th seed, yet suddenly the team is invincible? What sense does that make?

Going down 24-0 and 10-0 against wild card teams does not inspire confidence.

I don't think they are invincible. It's a 50/50 game in my view.

Likewise, your fanbase is pretty damn arrogant as well. The comments about Mahomes on the Niners forum are ignorant as hell. You guys WILL respect the hell out of him after this game, even if you win. I promise you that much.

All22 01-23-2020 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A8bil (Post 14746501)
i love the idea of KC and its fans underestimating the 49ers. Teams who have played them certainly don't.

The funny part is that if the 49ers blow out the Chiefs then the headlines will all be about how everyone should've expected it given how the Texans and Titans games started.

TripleThreat 01-23-2020 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 14746506)
The opening lines were around a pickem

The line has now shifted to KC favor

More people think KC will win...

Our defense is playing lights out. The season stats don't do us justice simply because our first half of the season was doo doo....

We are literally clicking on defense like the Giant's during their superbowl wins maybe even a little better than those years.... Sprinkle, no, pile on what our offense can and should do? It makes no sense that we aren't the favorites. 49ers have a great team, and IMO the best two teams in the NFL are playing next sunday, but we are the better team. As history shows though, that doesn't always mean we will win, therefore, we need to bring the best game we have brought all season and it should be a giant W.

All22 01-23-2020 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 14746507)
I don't think they are invincible. It's a 50/50 game in my view.

Likewise, your fanbase is pretty damn arrogant as well. The comments about Mahomes on the Niners forum are ignorant as hell. You guys WILL respect the hell out of him after this game, even if you win. I promise you that much.

What comments on what forums?

I've seen nothing but respect and awe about Mahomes.

Ming the Merciless 01-23-2020 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All22 (Post 14746508)
The funny part is that if the 49ers blow out the Chiefs then the headlines will all be about how everyone should've expected it given how the Texans and Titans games started.

And if the chiefs blow out the 49ers ? What will you say then?

TripleThreat 01-23-2020 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 14746512)
And if the chiefs blow out the 49ers ? What will you say then?

They gonna tell us how bad their defense is/was because they couldn't stop Mahomes and how jimmy G is still a super star.. ROFL

Ming the Merciless 01-23-2020 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleThreat (Post 14746510)
Our defense is playing lights out. The season stats don't do us justice simply because our first half of the season was doo doo....

We are literally clicking on defense like the Giant's during their superbowl wins maybe even a little better than those years.... Sprinkle, no, pile on what our offense can and should do? It makes no sense that we aren't the favorites. 49ers have a great team, and IMO the best two teams in the NFL are playing next sunday, but we are the better team. As history shows though, that doesn't always mean we will win, therefore, we need to bring the best game we have brought all season and it should be a giant W.

Meaningless drivel. Im just presenting the facts...the line shifted. That has zero to do with anything in your post.

Ming the Merciless 01-23-2020 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleThreat (Post 14746514)
They gonna tell us how bad their defense is/was because they couldn't stop Mahomes and how jimmy G is still a super star.. ROFL

Sounds about right.

I actually was at the SF - Titans game in 2017.

Jimmy G impressed me. Quick snap.at the end of the game to get a few more yards to help his kicker. Fooled the whole crowd and everyone on the field.

I like Jimmy grapes, personally

All22 01-23-2020 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleThreat (Post 14746510)

So how is being down 24-0 in the early second considered playing lights out?

TripleThreat 01-23-2020 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 14746515)
Meaningless drivel. Im just presenting the facts...the line shifted. That has zero to do with anything in your post.

Yo dick head, my post talks about how our defense is a top 5 defense according to the statistical data in a simple google search during the back half of the season and top 3 compared to the teams that played in the playoffs.. Our offense has played 5x better in the playoffs than the 49ers have, not to mention coming back from a 24-0 deficit in less than a quarter of football.

So no, it's not meaningless drivel since these recent changes in our offense but most importantly our defense has people realizing, betting, and assuming that we will win and should be the favorites to win it all.

BossChief 01-23-2020 12:27 AM

https://youtu.be/E7KNaXPXf-0

Not sure how to embed from my phone.

Unless SF can clone Richard Sherman 4 or 5 times, KC will be able to score 35-45 points in the SB. Our skill guys are going to make their linebackers and secondary look like fools.

Who’s covering Kelce? WARD? Lol Sherman won’t be able to cover Hill. Sorry. Nobody on SFs roster can cover any of our receivers. Screens and swings to our backs are going to be very effective.

I just have full confidence that these savages from KC are going to win this one and it may not even be all that close unless SF plays a perfect game and KC beats themselves.

TripleThreat 01-23-2020 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All22 (Post 14746517)
So how is being down 24-0 in the early second considered playing lights out?

Because only our team can be down 24 points and come back and win the game by 20 points?? Your's cant??

Since Jimmy G threw your interception in that vikings game, I believe he has thrown a total of 11 passes in 6 quarters of football? That doesn't scream confidence in your quarterback from a coaching standpoint, especially since his "you are no longer allowed to throw" thing started after that interception when u guys were up 14-7 in the 2nd. If your coaching staff continues to let him throw rather than let ur RB's carry him, u may very well lose that game due to your QB being shit

All22 01-23-2020 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleThreat (Post 14746518)
Yo dick head, my post talks about how our defense is a top 5 defense according to the statistical data in a simple google search during the back half of the season and top 3 compared to the teams that played in the playoffs.. Our offense has played 5x better in the playoffs than the 49ers have, not to mention coming back from a 24-0 deficit in less than a quarter of football.

So no, it's not meaningless drivel since these recent changes in our offense but most importantly our defense has people realizing, betting, and assuming that we will win and should be the favorites to win it all.

Why were you down 24-0 in the first place?

Would you feel more or less confident about your team if they were up 27-0 on the Titans like we were on the Packers?