ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I have a date. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=164919)

DaKCMan AP 08-12-2008 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 4908757)
What the shit.

Oh god what the **** is going on.

wow looks like an interesting place! Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by me
Alright, I can take a hint. Sorry. Good luck to you.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> You can take a hint? what did I do? </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by me
I dunno, it just seems like you're not interested in meeting up for a drink. Did I read you wrong? I'm getting mixed signals here. You seem like a really cool girl who's just a little bit shy. Truth is I'm the same way. That's why I'm here and not diving into seedy bars every night.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Wow.. dumb. You never asked her out and then get all pissed at her? WTF? It's your job to ASK, not to hint. Doofus.

blueballs 08-12-2008 07:07 AM

the morgue - a heating pad or a couple cans of sterno
and get it over with

Hammock Parties 08-12-2008 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 4908966)
Wow.. dumb. You never asked her out and then get all pissed at her? WTF? It's your job to ASK, not to hint. Doofus.

I did ask. Read again.

Deberg_1990 08-12-2008 10:35 AM

This thread is hilarious.

Claythan, im not sure ive ever seen a more socially inept dude than you, and ive met quite a few.

At this point, your probably better off sticking to your Pron every nite.

Good Luck.

DaKCMan AP 08-12-2008 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 4909243)
I did ask. Read again.

Quote:
Mmmm, well, if you know any good places in Houston to get a martini and I'd love to buy you one. Truth be told I've never even had a martini so maybe you could show me the ropes. :)

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Good martini in Houston I'm not sure. I can tell you a place in San Antonio haha </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Quote:
Where exactly in Houston are you?

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Southeast side </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Quote:
Hmmm, well, this might be fairly close to you. Apparently it has a huge variety of martinis and they're pretty good.

http://houston.citysearch.com/profil...davenport.html

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> wow looks like an interesting place! </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Quote:
Alright, I can take a hint. Sorry. Good luck to you.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

No you did not. "I'd love to buy you one..." is not asking her out.

Hammock Parties 08-12-2008 10:38 AM

Bullshit.

kepp 08-12-2008 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 4909255)
No you did not. "I'd love to buy you one..." is not asking her out.

And "wow looks like an interesting place!" doesn't sound like a hint to stay away to me.

DaKCMan AP 08-12-2008 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 4909268)
And "wow looks like an interesting place!" doesn't sound like a hint to stay away to me.

I agree.

Tribal Warfare 08-12-2008 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 4909264)
Bullshit.

actually, he's right just straight out ask," hey lets meet up at whatever location for some drinks" then verify the time that's more conducive for the both of you

Saulbadguy 08-12-2008 10:43 AM

I'm going to say no to this chick, Claythan. She is obviously batshit crazy.

You need to find someone you can easily talk to. This is hard. I have an extreme case of social anxiety and find it difficult to converse with people without putting forth an effort. I don't picture you as the type that would enjoy talking to someone like this at a martini place.

I'd suggest meeting someone at a familiar territory to you, it will ease the pressure for yourself and you will be able to dictate the conversation as you see fit. Perhaps a favorite restaurant of yours?

DaKCMan AP 08-12-2008 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 4909277)
actually, he's right just straight out ask," hey lets meet up at whatever location for some drinks" then verify the time that's more conducive for the both of you

Yep. You can't be that vague with chicks. "We should get together sometime.." "I'd like to meet you whenever.." "We should do something.." will get you no where and is NOT asking a girl out. You need to be specific and girls typically like a guy who takes charge and makes a decision.

For example, last night I told some chick to not make any plans for Friday night. Specific. Her response? "Where are we going to go?" Confirmed.

siberian khatru 08-12-2008 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 4909279)
I'd suggest meeting someone at a familiar territory to you, it will ease the pressure for yourself and you will be able to dictate the conversation as you see fit. Perhaps a favorite restaurant of yours?

"The lady will have a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, hold the onions, and I'll have the Indiana Jones McNuggets happy meal."

Baby Lee 08-12-2008 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 4909297)
"The lady will have a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, hold the onions, and I'll have the Indiana Jones McNuggets happy meal."

Indiana Jones has the Zesty Double Whopper. Don't ask me how I know, it's too painful.

Hammock Parties 08-12-2008 10:54 AM

This place is nice:

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/h...&promo=skyline

DaKCMan AP 08-12-2008 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 4909312)

They don't accept payment in WPI subscriptions.