ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=345487)

Megatron96 05-06-2024 08:17 PM

i sometimes wonder if a taser to the gumline wouldn't be the best non-lethal option.

Hammock Parties 05-06-2024 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 17511493)
Carry a fixed blade for when the clip is empty. :D

I don't think it will ever come to that. But if I see another one of these monsters near the park where I walk the dog, I'm making a beeline back to the house and strapping up like Rambo. I refuse to be that woman screaming and crying 20 feet away while a pit shakes the life out of her dog.

With my luck it would happen in the middle of the forest trail with a stray and no one to help.

Bad luck, doggo, I got 12 helpers.

stumppy 05-06-2024 08:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 17511479)
Did you see how the attacking do was shaking it's head back and forth?!?! But "just stick this in its mouth :drool:" I'll go with a fixed blade Buck knife between the ribs while you try and get that thing in the dog's mouth.

What politician came up with that brilliant idea?

The only things that POS is going to accomplish is to twist the attacking dog around like a roasting pig if you would by some miracle be able to get it in its mouth with enough leverage.

I carry this SOG clipped inside my right front pocket. It can be out and opened with one hand in a heartbeat. Either stab it or cut it's throat, it'll do the job.

Bearcat 05-06-2024 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 17511444)
If you are worried about that situation, consider getting yourself a breaker bar. Or at least in that situation, look for something similar to use and know how to use it. Even something like a stick, screwdriver, similar sized tool can work in a jif. Wedge it into the corner of the mouth of the biting dog.

Those dogs were pretty damn chill though.

Pepe Silvia 05-06-2024 08:48 PM

Just feed the pit bulls a bunch of peanut butter, they will be so busy licking their lips they won't be biting anything.

Hammock Parties 05-06-2024 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia (Post 17511535)
Just feed the pit bulls a bunch of peanut butter, they will be so busy licking their lips they won't be biting anything.

pit bulls like flesh and blood

Pitbull eating the head & neck of another dog through a fence. ***Extremely gruesome, NSFL video***

Hammock Parties 05-06-2024 09:04 PM

They smell blood. They hunger. They kill. They feast.

Cops saw dogs ‘eating ribcage’ of suspected mauling victim

Quote:

Deputies found a Virginia woman in the woods and saw her two pit bull dogs “eating [her] rib cage,” the sheriff said on Monday about the “grisly” mauling of the 22-year-old who was found dead after taking her pets for a walk.

Bethany Stephens, 22, was found about 8:20 p.m. Thursday in a wooded area in Goodland, WTVR reported. Her father discovered her body guarded by “two very large, brindle-colored pit bull dogs,” who were Stephens’ pets that friends said she loved.

“Let me cut right to the chase, the most important detail that we did not release because we were worried about the well-being of the family is that in the course of trying to capture the dogs early Friday morning…we turned and looked…I observed, as well as four other deputy sheriffs, the dogs eating the ribcage on the body,” Goochland County Sheriff James Agnew said in a news conference.

Agnew held a news conference and released details on Stephens’ death after a long discussion with her family to release the information, WTVR reported.

“The injuries were very severe,” he added. “The most prevalent damage…the damage was so extensive [on the body] that there was nothing left to compare the bite marks to.”

It’s still unclear what led to the deadly mauling, but a man who used to work with the Stephens said the pet owner loved the canines and was very experienced working with animals, according to WTVR. Other people also said the dogs were social, passive and had a “significant bond” with Stephens.

Agnew confirmed the medical examiner said Stephens was on her “menstrual period."

seamonster 05-07-2024 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 17511524)
I carry this SOG clipped inside my right front pocket. It can be out and opened with one hand in a heartbeat. Either stab it or cut it's throat, it'll do the job.

I wouldn't trust a knife with a pit. They could knock it out of your hand and then you're ****ed. They use to train cops to get behind the animal and pull back on the collar because it doesn't take much to make these animals go to sleep once you close off the airway. That's how the subhumans that ran dog fighting rings dealt with pits.

stumppy 05-07-2024 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seamonster (Post 17511727)
I wouldn't trust a knife with a pit. They could knock it out of your hand and then you're ****ed. They use to train cops to get behind the animal and pull back on the collar because it doesn't take much to make these animals go to sleep once you close off the airway. That's how the subhumans that ran dog fighting rings dealt with pits.

Well, I don't carry a gun with me everywhere or a club or???. So I'm leaning heavily on the razor sharp SOG I always carry.:shrug:

Smed1065 05-07-2024 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 17511495)
i sometimes wonder if a taser to the gumline wouldn't be the best non-lethal option.

I wonder but if in my yard and aggressive the 10MM is effective. Glock 20. SM 15 SP AR 15 and a no name PUP. You come on my yard and aggressive **** them but. I do have an 88 YO dad to consider. Never been a person afraid of dogs until him tho.

Smed1065 05-07-2024 04:15 PM

Get of my lawn MM.... :)

BIG_DADDY 05-07-2024 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 17511758)
Well, I don't carry a gun with me everywhere or a club or???. So I'm leaning heavily on the razor sharp SOG I always carry.:shrug:

Fat Cat?

Smed1065 05-07-2024 04:17 PM

Yall ever hear of a model 12. Dad gave it to me. Rumor is it might be valuable...

BIG_DADDY 05-07-2024 04:19 PM

Quote:

Never mind.

BIG_DADDY 05-07-2024 04:20 PM

I have never seen a bigger bunch of bitches all scared of a dog in my entire life. Offseason sucks.

stumppy 05-07-2024 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 17512235)
Fat Cat?

No, just an old Flash II. Been carrying on for the last 20 yrs or so. I think this is the 3rd one.

Damn, that Fat Cat is a fine looking knife.

ChiefsFanatic 05-08-2024 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17510974)
That Beagle prob weighs like 25 pounds.

If you’re a grown ass man without a disability, you should have nothing to fear from a 45-pound Pit Bull.

This is one of the dumbest things I have ever read on this board.

Hammock Parties 05-08-2024 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 17512872)

they're a set of lethal jaws with wings a brain set to kill mode, who gives a shit about weight

it's basically like running into a cacodemon

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...etterbox=false

Fishels 05-08-2024 01:03 AM

My neighbors have these dogs and they have always been lovely to me but I’m definitely more careful around them than other dogs. Not a fit family dog for children IMO

ChiefsFanatic 05-08-2024 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17512873)
they're a set of lethal jaws with wings a brain set to kill mode, who gives a shit about weight

it's basically like running into a cacodemon

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.n...etterbox=false

Not only that, but dogs basically see humans in slow motion. Yes, a human man could survive a dog attack by fighting back, but unless they get absolutely lucky within their first couple of kicks or strikes, they are going to sustain a huge amount of physical damage.

And in the chaos of being attacked, it would take just a stumble, being off balance for a second, and you could end up on the ground, and that would not be good.

The pic in question shows dogs doing something extremely aggressive, which is scaling a fence to get to you. Dogs who want pets and belly rubs don't scale fences to chase you down. The chances of two pitties killing an adult human being have to be over 50%.

I don't know what an expert would say, but to me, if you have never seen those dogs before, or ever interacted with them before, run. I feel like the chances of reaching some type of shelter or protection are better than defeating two pit bulls in mortal combat.

Otter 05-08-2024 04:25 AM

Quote:

I'd still argue fixed but not a bad choice.

ThaVirus 05-08-2024 04:39 AM

“Mortal combat” ROFL ROFL

Y’all are a dramatic bunch.

Estimates online put the total pit bull population as low as 4m or as high as 18m. On average, 40 people are killed by dogs each year.

There’s no way there are that many poorly trained, bloodthirsty pit bulls who are lethal to grown men roving around with so few deaths each year. That math ain’t mathing.

ChiefsFanatic 05-08-2024 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17512898)

Estimates online put the total pit bull population as low as 4m or as high as 18m. On average, 40 people are killed by dogs each year.

There’s no way there are that many poorly trained, bloodthirsty pit bulls who are lethal to grown men roving around with so few deaths each year. That math ain’t mathing.

I didn't say anything about the number or volume of attacks.

Also, I said mortal combat because dogs who attack humans aren't just trying to hurt them, their goal once they start attacking is to kill.

PatMahomesIsGod 05-08-2024 07:03 AM

The story Clay posted was….. odd.

Weird insinuation her period provoked the attack.

ThaVirus 05-08-2024 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 17512920)
I didn't say anything about the number or volume of attacks.

Well you can’t ignore it. CDC reports over 4.5 million dog bites each year. Sure, you can ignore a lot of them because they’re caused by Chihuahuas and Yorkies, but if pit bulls were as bloodthirsty and dangerous as many in this thread claim, there would be a hell of a lot more than 40 deaths per year.

Quote:

dogs who attack humans aren't just trying to hurt them, their goal once they start attacking is to kill.

Hammock Parties 05-08-2024 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17512898)

They don't report dog murders, numbskull.

Hammock Parties 06-13-2024 10:06 PM

Another dumb one who sucks the penis had his half-pitt mutt off the leash at the ****ing public park today.

Copper went off and here comes the brute to "play." Heart ****ing pounding as I scramble to get the dog in the car and get the **** out of there before my dog's throat is torn out.

His owner approached the car to say god knows what. Don't care.

Went home and called animal control to come out.

PUT YOUR DOGS ON A ****ING LEASH

https://media0.giphy.com/media/5xtDa...giphy.gif&ct=g

Graystoke 06-14-2024 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17551374)
Another dumb one who sucks the penis had his half-pitt mutt off the leash at the ****ing public park today.

Copper went off and here comes the brute to "play." Heart ****ing pounding as I scramble to get the dog in the car and get the **** out of there before my dog's throat is torn out.

Do you have a stroller for your dog?
I don't know why but that's how I picture the situation...lol.

Katipan 06-14-2024 07:53 AM

Oh look Clay is talking about dick again.

kcgreene 06-14-2024 08:44 AM

Quote:

Whenever I see this thread bumped, I always hop in and read it, and it becomes more and more obvious to notice who has witnessed or been privy to a dog attack before and who hasn't.

I own a dog, he's half border collie, half great pyrenees. He's a lovable doofus who barks too much for my liking but isn't aggressive to people at all; but if I didn't realize the potential of harm that he represents on the wrong day or the wrong person, I'd be a ****ing idiot.

If someone's dog isn't on a leash in a public setting, whether it's 100 lbs or 20 lbs, they're a moron. I've seen a beagle rip at a woman's ankle before as she was trying to help an elderly woman with her car. I don't care what breed or how big their dog is, if they don't keep their dog on a leash in a public setting, they're being irresponsible.

They're animals. We've domesticated them and selectively bred them, but they are still animals at their core, carnivores that are designed by nature to eat other living things and defend themselves when they determine something is a threat.

https://worldanimalfoundation.org/ad...#4.5%20million

Hammock Parties 06-14-2024 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 17551493)
Do you have a stroller for your dog?

I don't know why but that's how I picture the situation...lol.

My dog is a ****ing idiot who would gladly throw down with any pitbull on the block.

Ergo, in these situations, I not only have to worry about the other dog OFF A ****ING LEASH but my own for thinking he's a bear.

It doesn't even matter if it wasn't a pitbull. The ****ing thing could have rabies or leprosy or who ****ing knows. Plus, he was with a family with at least 3 kids. Dude was probably "defend the pack" mode or something.

****ing idiots. Keep your pets. ON. A. ****ING. LEASH.

I went to Waldo to walk my dog today.

ReynardMuldrake 06-14-2024 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcgreene (Post 17551584)
I own a dog, he's half border collie, half great pyrenees. He's a lovable doofus who barks too much for my liking but isn't aggressive to people at all; but if I didn't realize the potential of harm that he represents on the wrong day or the wrong person, I'd be a ****ing idiot.

If someone's dog isn't on a leash in a public setting, whether it's 100 lbs or 20 lbs, they're a moron. I've seen a beagle rip at a woman's ankle before as she was trying to help an elderly woman with her car. I don't care what breed or how big their dog is, if they don't keep their dog on a leash in a public setting, they're being irresponsible.

I also have a border collie mix. She's the least aggressive dog ever. If another dog gets close, she will flop over on her back submissively with her paws up in the air.

She wouldn't hurt a squirrel. Yet I still keep her on a leash. FOR HER OWN SAFETY.

Nirvana58 06-14-2024 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcgreene (Post 17551584)
Whenever I see this thread bumped, I always hop in and read it, and it becomes more and more obvious to notice who has witnessed or been privy to a dog attack before and who hasn't.

They're animals. We've domesticated them and selectively bred them, but they are still animals at their core, carnivores that are designed by nature to eat other living things and defend themselves when they determine something is a threat.

https://worldanimalfoundation.org/ad...#4.5%20million

66.9% of fatal dog attacks on humans are done by pitbulls.

That number is enlightening.

GeorgeZimZam 06-14-2024 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana58 (Post 17552242)

If this thread's history is any indication, this is the exact sort of post that will now prompt the Pit Bull Bros. to respond with statistics regarding cats killing birds.

https://i.redd.it/kw9iudo500zb1.jpg

Pablo 06-14-2024 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana58 (Post 17552242)

That's it?

I figure we were looking at 90+%

This changes everything. Rushing down to the shelter tomorrow to grab a sweet little pittie and introduce them to my 7 and 1 year old!! Bet they'll love them!!

J Diddy 06-14-2024 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17552394)
That's it?

This changes everything. Rushing down to the shelter tomorrow to grab a sweet little pittie and introduce them to my 7 and 1 year old!! Bet they'll love them!!

I’m sure the Pittie will find them delicious.

ChiefsFanatic 06-15-2024 08:45 PM

Quote:

I don't mean this as an insult, but this post gives off Raj & Cinnamon vibes.

Hammock Parties 06-15-2024 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 17553187)
I don't mean this as an insult, but this post gives off Raj & Cinnamon vibes.

Unless you've been charged by a pitbull FIVE ****ING TIMES and have a bone bruise to show for it, SHUT THE **** UP.

Pepe Silvia 06-15-2024 09:15 PM

I hope there are more pitbulls just to piss everyone off.

GeorgeZimZam 06-15-2024 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia (Post 17553241)
I hope there are more pitbulls just to piss everyone off.

You hope there are more pit bulls? WTF does this even mean? That they multiply above and beyond normal means? More pit bull attacks?

The only obvious conclusion to draw is that you are taking the short bus from one thread to the next, reerun status on full display.

notorious 06-15-2024 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17552394)
That's it?

Don’t forget to grab a complimentary barb wire tat and smedium wife beater.

Al Bundy 06-15-2024 09:37 PM

In my 5 K doordash deliveries the meanest dogs I have run into are German Shepards. I have been attacked by 2 of them, I have had a few pitbulls bark as loud as can be at me through doors.

Hammock Parties 06-16-2024 11:13 PM

Dude almost gangbanged by two pits LMAO

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FIn016sY-E0" title="Pitbulls attack San Francisco man who scales fence to survive | KTVU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ChiefsFanatic 06-17-2024 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17553210)
Unless you've been charged by a pitbull FIVE ****ING TIMES and have a bone bruise to show for it, SHUT THE **** UP.

I was mauled by a German Shepherd, and have scars all over my head.

So, YOU SHUT THE **** UP AND STOP BEING A PRISSY LITTLE TELEVISION CHARACTER.

Not speaking to the person is a sissy bitch move. You were in your car. If you were upset, you could have rolled down your window and said something. Instead you rushed home to write about it like an internet tough guy.

I don't want to see any dogs get hurt, yours or otherwise. But what you described read like an overreaction and your description of the way you left was comical and embarrassing. Just like Raj would have reacted with Cinnamon. I would ask if you carry your dog in a purse, but I feel like I would be insulting Women and members of the LGBTQIA+ community via association.

And maybe you are a bit racist, since being compared to a brown skinned television character, who was rich and hooked up with a couple of hotties during the show, immediately made you that upset. Or, are you just homophobic, because you believe that character to actually be gay?

dannybcaitlyn 06-17-2024 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 17553263)
In my 5 K doordash deliveries the meanest dogs I have run into are German Shepards. I have been attacked by 2 of them, I have had a few pitbulls bark as loud as can be at me through doors.

Same here, I’ve done thousands upon thousands of deliveries and have had more incidents with German shepherds then pit bulls.

Hammock Parties 06-17-2024 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 17554181)
Not speaking to the person is a sissy bitch move. You were in your car. If you were upset, you could have rolled down your window and said something. Instead you rushed home to write about it like an internet tough guy.

My mother told me not to speak to strangers. Especially those who break the law. No good comes of it.

If someone is breaking the law, and you are not in immediate danger, you should never try to confront them or amend the situation yourself. That's literally why we have 311 and 911. To AVOID escalation with society's criminal element.

I was in the car with the windows rolled up and my dog baying its ass off. I couldn't even hear the idiot and didn't care what he had to say. STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE! I hope they took his stupid dog away to die by lethal injection. I'm sure that will be his fate in a few years anyway.

wazu 06-17-2024 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17554251)
I was in the car with the windows rolled up and my dog baying its ass off. I couldn't even hear the idiot and didn't care what he had to say. STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE! I hope they took his stupid dog away to die by lethal injection. I'm sure that will be his fate in a few years anyway.

Of course it was.

Hammock Parties 06-17-2024 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 17554256)
Of course it was.

THAT'S WHAT DOGS DO YOU IDIOT. I WAS IN CONTROL OF MY ANIMAL. I DID NOTHING WRONG!

Katipan 06-17-2024 08:43 AM

You're constantly scared. Of any number of things.

Mom should have let you talk.

Hammock Parties 06-17-2024 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17554266)
You're constantly scared. Of any number of things.

Mom should have let you talk.

You're damn right I'm scared of things that can ****ing murder me.

But no longer. I won't walk my dog anywhere I've ever seen a murderous piece of shit dog off the leash.

Katipan 06-17-2024 08:47 AM

Fun life, Clay.

Hammock Parties 06-17-2024 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17554269)
Fun life, Clay.

Strawman argument to make yourself feel better. 5% of my week doesn't impact the other 95%.

Katipan 06-17-2024 09:01 AM

Sure bud.

Hammock Parties 06-17-2024 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17554291)
Sure bud.

Shut up, ****.

Katipan 06-17-2024 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17554292)
Shut up, ****.

Boo.

ToxSocks 06-17-2024 09:33 AM

Oh look, it's that time of the year when Clay comes around to remind us how much of a wimp he is. Must be that dead time in the offseason. Like clockwork.

Hammock Parties 06-17-2024 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToxSocks (Post 17554321)
Oh look, it's that time of the year when Clay comes around to remind us how much of a wimp he is. Must be that dead time in the offseason. Like clockwork.

I'm a wimp because I drove away from a high-risk situation and reported the law being broken?

I'd be a ****ING IDIOT around these parts to do anything else.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

ToxSocks 06-17-2024 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17554324)
I'm a wimp

Correct.

ToxSocks 06-17-2024 09:42 AM

Quote:

half-pitt mutt

So...not a Pit. Just a dog. Got it.

"A Dog" (Not a pit) barked at your dog, so you ran off (and we've all seen you run) to your car. Someone came to apologize, but you're such a wimp that you locked your door, ignored him, sped off and then called animal control.

That's just so hilariously gay. Good for you, man. Good for you. Living your best life.

Hammock Parties 06-17-2024 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToxSocks (Post 17554332)
So...not a Pit. Just a dog. Got it.

"A Dog" (Not a pit) barked at your dog, so you ran off (and we've all seen you run) to your car. Someone came to apologize, but you're such a wimp that you locked your door, ignored him, sped off and then called animal control.

That's just so hilariously gay. Good for you, man. Good for you. Living your best life.

The dog did not "bark" at my dog. It was coming AT me. It was a strange animal off the leash presenting a threat.

I've learned my lesson FIVE ****ing times now. I'll gladly be labeled GAY with a dog that's ALIVE.

ToxSocks 06-17-2024 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17554343)

I've learned my lesson FIVE ****ing times now.

Yeah dogs don't typically respond well to nervous, wimpy beta energy. It makes them nervous, like something's ****ing wrong with you.

Either way, still a hilarious mental picture. 40-something year old wimpy soy boy booking it across the park, titties flapping around...cargo shorts and flip flops and that dorky run of yours...jumping into your car, locking the door and speeding off.

You musta looked so wimpy that another grown ass man had to come check on you LMAO LMAO LMAO

And then you locked the door and sped off. Probably had some desperate, crazed look in your eye too. BWAHAHA oh man. Too funny.

Dude was probably like, "Are you ok, ma'am? Im so sorry". And you were all, "No! Leave me the **** alone im horrified im calling animal control!".

Too funny.

Hammock Parties 06-17-2024 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToxSocks (Post 17554374)
Yeah dogs don't typically respond well to nervous, wimpy beta energy. It makes them nervous, like something's ****ing wrong with you.

Holy shit you dumb **** I was walking down the street minding my own business.

**** off.

ToxSocks 06-17-2024 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17554400)
Holy shit you dumb **** I was walking down the street minding my own business.

**** off.

Was it a long run back to your car? Please tell me it was a long run....LMAO

Hammock Parties 06-17-2024 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToxSocks (Post 17554407)
Was it a long run back to your car? Please tell me it was a long run....LMAO

I had to limp half a mile home with blood streaming down my leg from what later turned out to be a bone bruise after one pit attack.

And yes, I reported it. The clown who lived there learned his ****ing lesson.

Go **** yourself.

ToxSocks 06-17-2024 10:20 AM

Quote:

Again, i ask, was it a long run? Did you sweat?

Hammock Parties 06-17-2024 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToxSocks (Post 17554422)
Again, i ask, was it a long run? Did you sweat?

No you ****ing idiot, I had just gotten out of the car.

ToxSocks 06-17-2024 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17554423)
No you ****ing idiot, I had just gotten out of the car.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...but you said you were walking down the street...

I mean, still funny regardless.

Hammock Parties 06-17-2024 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToxSocks (Post 17554426)
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...but you said you were walking down the street...

I mean, still funny regardless.

That was the OTHER pit attack.

ToxSocks 06-17-2024 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17554429)
That was the OTHER pit attack.

I didn't ask you about "another pit attack". I asked you about your recent harrowing encounter with death.

Im sorry, you must still be suffering from PTSD after such a traumatic experience. So much so that you're having difficulties keeping your stories straight.

But seriously clay, im glad to see you made it out alive from that (not-a-pit) dog charge-almost-attack.

Wipe the tears from your eyes. You're ok now. Everything is gonna be ok. You're in a safe space.

Hammock Parties 06-17-2024 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToxSocks (Post 17554436)
I didn't ask you about "another pit attack". I asked you about your recent harrowing encounter with death.

Im sorry, you must still be suffering from PTSD after such a traumatic experience. So much so that you're having difficulties keeping your stories straight.

But seriously clay, im glad to see you made it out alive from that (not-a-pit) dog charge-almost-attack.

Wipe the tears from your eyes. You're ok now. Everything is gonna be ok. You're in a safe space.

I don't care, dipshit. I'm going to do what I have to do to defend my family.

Hog Rider 06-17-2024 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17554447)

They are just trolling you 'cause they don't like you.
Let it go.

ToxSocks 06-17-2024 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17554447)

So noble. So brave. So strong.

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="20081024" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="1" data-width="30%"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/woman-running-away-scared-meme-gif-20081024">Woman Running GIF</a>from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/woman-gifs">Woman GIFs</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

raybec 4 06-17-2024 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToxSocks (Post 17554374)

Either way, still a hilarious mental picture. 40-something year old wimpy soy boy booking it across the park, titties flapping around...cargo shorts and flip flops and that dorky run of yours...jumping into your car, locking the door and speeding off.

You musta looked so wimpy that another grown ass man had to come check on you LMAO LMAO LMAO

And then you locked the door and sped off. Probably had some desperate, crazed look in your eye too. BWAHAHA oh man. Too funny.

Dude was probably like, "Are you ok, ma'am? Im so sorry". And you were all, "No! Leave me the **** alone im horrified im calling animal control!".

Too funny.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d4/fd...fb05071b09.jpg

BEAVER 06-17-2024 01:29 PM

This thread never disappoints.

ThaVirus 06-17-2024 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEAVER (Post 17554693)

I’m sure it’d disappoint Clay’s father

Hammock Parties 06-17-2024 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEAVER (Post 17554693)

This is not a mother****ing game. This is life or death.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">😳🤯 This man saved a girl from a pitbull attack using a chokehold<a href="https://t.co/S3GaToOtkE">pic.twitter.com/S3GaToOtkE</a></p>&mdash; UberFacts (@UberFacts) <a href="https://twitter.com/UberFacts/status/1586876886847586304?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 31, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ToxSocks 06-17-2024 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17554698)
This is not a mother****ing game. This is life or death.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">😳🤯 This man saved a girl from a pitbull attack using a chokehold<a href="https://t.co/S3GaToOtkE">pic.twitter.com/S3GaToOtkE</a></p>&mdash; UberFacts (@UberFacts) <a href="https://twitter.com/UberFacts/status/1586876886847586304?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 31, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

See Clay, THAT'S how you defend your family.

But instead....Clay: "But im the girl in this scenario!"

Hammock Parties 06-17-2024 02:06 PM

Choke holds are nice, bullets are better.

ToxSocks 06-17-2024 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17554750)
Choke holds are nice, bullets are better.

Then why didnt you shoot the dog that was "charging" at you?

Hammock Parties 06-17-2024 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToxSocks (Post 17554753)
Then why didnt you shoot the dog that was "charging" at you?

You'll have to be more specific. Which pitbull attack are you referring to?