ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Andy Reid appreciation thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=317847)

BWillie 12-08-2019 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 14643600)
Steve Spagnuolo won today.

Reid and Mahomes repeatedly tried to give the game away.

I actually agree. Spags defense was nails. The defense and Spags deserve all the credit in the world for this game.

Mahomes was finally very very average, and I really didn't like some of our play calls in the second half and clock management. Why on Earth did Reid allow a full play clock to be milked off by New England on 4th and 3rd with the Pats at the 4? You need to call time out there to give yourself a chance to counter should the Patriots score.

Chiefspants 12-08-2019 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 14643700)
I gladly will but this game was more about the defense than the offense

Right, but as Clay said - who hired the dude responsible for the defense?

So far, Spags has surpassed all of my expectations.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-08-2019 07:58 PM

He hired Spags, dummies

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-09-2019 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14643645)
Andy hired Spags.

Suck. His. Balls.

And Clark pays his check. Yippie! SPIT BUBBLES FOR ALL MUH LIL' REIDY'S!

Hammock Parties 12-09-2019 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14645091)
And Clark pays his check. Yippie! SPIT BUBBLES FOR ALL MUH LIL' REIDY'S!

enjoy this season bud

we're in rare air

and it's all thanks to the coach you claim to hate

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-09-2019 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14645093)
enjoy this season bud

we're in rare air

and it's all thanks to the coach you claim to hate

I hope for your sake and his that he finally learns to finish a season.

GloryDayz 12-09-2019 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14645143)
I hope for your sake and his that he finally learns to finish a season.

Yep, but this is NO time for letting off the criticism of the Fat-Andy or the players, we know what happens when we leave them to their own devices to motivate each other...

So, keep Fat-Andy out of the buffet line, keep Hollywood out of the off-field cameras, and remind Kelce that he, personally, made yesterday's game a lot harder than it had to be.

RealSNR 12-09-2019 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 14645293)
Yep, but this is NO time for letting off the criticism of the Fat-Andy or the players, we know what happens when we leave them to their own devices to motivate each other...

Uhh... they do the exact same shit they were going to do anyway?

Do you really think Andy is in his office going, "Let's see... ooooh here's a great idea for a short yardage play! A triple reverse to Cam Erving lined up in the slot as an eligible receiver! Yeah! Wait... crap! Those pesky fans on Chiefs Planet are still calling me fat and frequently posting about how I'm a bad head coach! Dang it! I guess I have to save that play for another time..."

GloryDayz 12-09-2019 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14645452)

Do you really think Andy is in his office going, "Let's see... ooooh here's a great idea for a short yardage play! A triple reverse to Cam Erving lined up in the slot as an eligible receiver! Yeah! Wait... crap! Those pesky fans on Chiefs Planet are still calling me fat and frequently posting about how I'm a bad head coach! Dang it! I guess I have to save that play for another time..."

Yes, I think they have people dedicated to "the pulse of the fans", and I think a number of them can't resist reading social media.

Next question...

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-09-2019 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14645452)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 14645528)
Yes, I think they have people dedicated to "the pulse of the fans", and I think a number of them can't resist reading social media.

Next question...

As we used to say in grade school:

Oooh! STUNNED YA'!

We also used to say, "yo' mama, yo' daddy, yo' greasy, greasy granny"!

But that doesn't really apply here. :)

RealSNR 12-09-2019 10:42 AM

Quote:

Next question...

And that affects Andy’s coaching? Those pencil pushers go, “Mr. Reid, we have some Chiefs fan tweets here that think you should change your coaching philosophy...”

And Andy listens to them?

You people are insane with your hatred of Reid. You talk in circles. He’s responsible for so many bad things, even everything that contradicts itself! How can Andy be a control freak and also listen to dweebs on social media?

Trivers 12-09-2019 10:46 AM

Quote:

Next question...

No one at 1 Arrowhead Drive cares what you think or type.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTYqs-74euM

Sorry if that bursts your online ego.

TwistedChief 12-09-2019 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 14645293)

So, keep Fat-Andy out of the buffet line, keep Hollywood out of the off-field cameras, and remind Kelce that he, personally, made yesterday's game a lot harder than it had to be.

Wow! You deserve a ring for all of your hard work if they win the Super Bowl!

Here I thought we were all just a bunch of fans on a message board! I never knew we had such importance!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12-09-2019 11:06 AM

Still baffled as to why Hardman gets any playing time on offense

TwistedChief 12-09-2019 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 14645693)
Still baffled as to why Hardman gets any playing time on offense

Because he scores TDs?