ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   In Memoriam (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   RIP Logical (Jim) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=206984)

Mr. Kotter 04-30-2009 09:53 PM

Please accept my heartfelt condolences, James. Your dad was a good man. He will be missed. His presence here, and his contributions to this board and community will mean more than you or he will ever know. I'm embarrassed to admit it took this, for me to realize how much this place has meant to me--and how much I have yet to learn about life. God bless you and your family, James. And Godspeed to your father.

RIP, Logical. :(

BigRedChief 04-30-2009 09:56 PM

Sorry to hear about Jim. I've had the pleasure to share some tailgating and Chief games together with him. He will be missed.

SCChief 04-30-2009 10:06 PM

You have my prayers and condolences. Jim was one of the greats on this board. He will be sorely missed.

tk13 04-30-2009 10:10 PM

RIP Logical. A very sad day.

Phobia 04-30-2009 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 5730472)
I'm not sure the full story has ever been divulged. James hinted at an infection of sorts back in this thread:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=205364

He straight up told me that he was on dialysis several years ago. Don't know the cause but he was sick for a long time even though he didn't like to show that weakness here on the board. He like to be invincible out there and I know this place provided him a ton of enjoyment.

RIP Jim. I miss you, bud.

Chiefs Pantalones 04-30-2009 10:14 PM

God bless all of you, titan. It's not goodbye, it's until next time, whether it's sooner or later, you'll see you dad again. He was a great guy, I've known him since I've been on this BB. I haven't gotten to talk to him in awhile, him not being on as much and me either. He's in a better place now.

My prayers are with all of you.

Cody

Chiefs=Champions 04-30-2009 10:18 PM

So, So sorry for your loss.. RIP JIM.

Bwana 04-30-2009 10:22 PM

Wow, very sad news. I always enjoyed talking to Jim on here. He will be missed.

RIP Jim. My prayers go out to the family.

HolyHandgernade 04-30-2009 10:23 PM

My sincere condolences to you and your family, I always felt like Jim was somewhat of a kindred soul.

-HH

talastan 04-30-2009 10:39 PM

Can't say anything that hasn't already been said. RIP my friend and thanks for the great friendship you brought to those of us here on the Planet. Godspeed.:clap:

memyselfI 04-30-2009 10:48 PM

I feel like I've lost a friend and I never actually met the guy though I spent many years arguing with him and pulling my hair out over hm. There will never be another like him.

Jim helped build this community. The lounge name should be changed in his honor. Perhaps we can think of a more permanent way to honor him.

My sincerest condolences to your family. Know that we all cry with you but will enjoy the memories we had of him. Thanks for sharing him with us.

luv 04-30-2009 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 5730638)
I feel like I've lost a friend and I never actually met the guy though I spent many years arguing with him and pulling my hair out over hm. There will never be another like him.

Jim helped build this community. The lounge name should be changed in his honor. Perhaps we can think of a more permanent way to honor him.

My sincerest condolences to your family. Know that we all cry with you but will enjoy the memories we had of him. Thanks for sharing him with us.

How about a "Best of Logical" thread? Everyone can quote some of their favorite posts/threads of his. Then we can put it in the Hall of Classics.

philfree 04-30-2009 10:56 PM

A Chiefs Planet original. God Bless you Jim. God Bless Jim's Loved Ones.

PhilFree:arrow:

memyselfI 04-30-2009 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5730641)
How about a "Best of Logical" thread? Everyone can quote some of their favorite posts/threads of his. Then we can put it in the Hall of Classics.

I luv it. Wonderful suggestion. It will probably rival the girlie thread in posts because he had so much wisdom and frustration to share. I know I won't be the only one missing that.

Sure-Oz 04-30-2009 10:59 PM

RIP Logical :(