ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165020)

Midnight_Vulture 06-30-2008 02:12 PM

Nope wasnt makin fun of the fact he had cancer. I was makin fun of the fact he was an exotic dancer and he had to bring up his cancer and I said good luck with that.

Donger 06-30-2008 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag (Post 4820321)
Nope wasnt makin fun of the fact he had cancer. I was makin fun of the fact he was an exotic dancer and he had to bring up his cancer and I said good luck with that.

I understand that you aren't too bright, so I'll post it again:

Quote:

Good luck with the cancer and the heart condition you'll need it bwhahaha.

I think you should apologize. That's over-the-line.

Taco John 06-30-2008 02:17 PM

Wow! A real life douchebag!

You guys get ALL the fun over here. This guy is the genuine article. Every other douchebag I've ever come across is a poseur by comparison. Unbelievable!

What a specimen! Bravo! Bravo!

ChiefsFire 06-30-2008 02:20 PM

Hey bro...

Any young, half way skinny, male can pull that...thats why they're called ho's.

Wanna impress us?....get a pick of you all up on some cute lil nun or something....

whatsmynameagain 06-30-2008 02:23 PM

its amazing you guys are continuing to feed this guy. everything I've said on the two threads was as a joke. I would never post pictures of myself with some of those skanks. im curious though md, what's so cool about girls with moist thighs? I bet you had to pad that blondes with your silk shirt. that blonde is a whaletale and I can guarantee her asshole looked like the deathstar. big and dark. Posted via Mobile Device

KCUnited 06-30-2008 02:28 PM

Jebus on a cross. Someone get this thread a Valtrex, this outbreak just won't go away on its own.

Braincase 06-30-2008 02:32 PM

Quote:

Thread info & pics forwarded to hotchickswithdouchebags.com.

Might not make the forum, however. The chicks probably aren't hot enough.

DaneMcCloud 06-30-2008 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag (Post 4820273)
I've owned most of you on here now you want me gone. Oh soooo sad haha.

Who exactly have you owned?

You've proclaimed yourself to be a "hot" guy because of your motorcycle. You've posted pictures of yourself with below average females. Once it's been pointed out that these are below average females, your response has been "Prove that you do better".

Why in the hell does anyone have to prove anything, much less, to a freakin' 25 year-old, immature, balding, orange "man"?

Furthermore, you've embarrassed yourself in an effort to discredit others.

The only person "owned" here is you.

QuikSsurfer 06-30-2008 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain (Post 4820335)
its amazing you guys are continuing to feed this guy. everything I've said on the two threads was as a joke. I would never post pictures of myself with some of those skanks. im curious though md, what's so cool about girls with moist thighs? I bet you had to pad that blondes with your silk shirt. that blonde is a whaletale and I can guarantee her asshole looked like the deathstar. big and dark. Posted via Mobile Device

There are many medications available to help reduce the psychotic symptoms of schizophrenia: Zyprexa, Clozaril, and Risperda are common choices.

FAX 06-30-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 4820350)

You've proclaimed yourself to be a "hot" guy because of your motorcycle. You've posted pictures of yourself with below average females. Once it's been pointed out that these are below average females, your response has been "Prove that you do better".

Why in the hell does anyone have to prove anything, much less, to a freakin' 25 year-old, immature, balding, orange "man"?

You've embarrassed yourself in an effort to discredit others. The only person "owned" here is you.

Well .... that's not exactly, completely accurate, Mr. DaneMcCloud. He's also embarrassed Mr. Donger - which isn't easy to do.

FAX

Braincase 06-30-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 4820350)

You've embarrassed yourself in an effort to discredit others. The only person "owned" here is you.

You've got a kid on the way, more proof of getting laid than he'll ever have.

Let's hope he never posts real proof. I think I just puked in my mouth a little bit.

DaneMcCloud 06-30-2008 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 4820356)
You've got a kid on the way, more proof of getting laid than he'll ever have.

Let's hope he never posts real proof. I think I just puked in my mouth a little bit.

Actually, she's here :)

And my lack of sleep proves it! o:-)

Braincase 06-30-2008 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 4820360)
Actually, she's here :)

And my lack of sleep proves it! o:-)

Congratulations! Best post in the thread.

Donger 06-30-2008 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 4820355)
Well .... that's not exactly, completely accurate, Mr. DaneMcCloud. He's also embarrassed Mr. Donger - which isn't easy to do.

FAX

I have a delicate nature.

bogey 06-30-2008 02:50 PM

Why in the wide, wide world of sports would anyone want to stop this thread?