ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165020)

bogey 06-30-2008 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 4820156)
Yeah, that's it, DoucheNozzle - I'm "scarred".

Dude, I've bagged so many chicks that I lost count around 300. Actresses, models, strippers and "normal" girls. I can assure you, NONE of them were as fugly as the "hot" chicks you've posted.

And FTR, I linked to one of my former GF's in a thread last year. A model who was in the Guns 'N Roses Video, "Since I Don't Have You".

And lastly, I'm not posting any pics of my family on this site.

But why do you care? All you need is a motorcycle to pick up a fatty, right? LMAO

Yes, but is your skin orange?

Skip Towne 06-30-2008 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag (Post 4820104)
The girls are fit. I highly doubt your wife is that hot since you are scarred to post pics of her haha.

scared, you dunce

DaneMcCloud 06-30-2008 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogey (Post 4820186)

LMAO

Baby Lee 06-30-2008 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogey (Post 4820186)

Eff that fake shit, Dane's in sunny H-town. 15 minutes on his veranda renders him a perfectly even 'Lou Diamond Phillips' 25 minutes gets him a stunning 'Hulk Hogan.'

Swanman 06-30-2008 01:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 4820194)
Eff that fake shit, Dane's in sunny H-town. 15 minutes on his veranda renders him a perfectly even 'Lou Diamond Phillips' 25 minutes gets him a stunning 'Hulk Hogan.'

Now this is a tan, brother!

RaiderH8r 06-30-2008 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 4820176)
MD, we don't care who you're banging. We're making fun of your need to let us know who you're banging. As soon as any of us meet these girls you are bragging about, we'll be sure to invite them onto the board.

What you don't get is that many of us have already been there, done that. I'm a former D-1 athlete (Track & Field at Wichita State) who spent several years working as professional male exotic dancer. I've tapped more ass than you've seen.

I'm now 44 and a bit thick. I've had cancer, a heart condition, both knees reconstructed due to sports injuries, and now I've got a hangnail.

All I have to tell you is that you're making an ass of yourself trying to set yourself up as some sort of poongod, when in fact, you're just another punk bragging about dipping his wick. We've outgrown the need to smell some assclown's finger.

Go away, come back when you want to talk about football.

Well at least you don't have hemmorroids so it's not all gloom and doom.

RaiderH8r 06-30-2008 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 4820201)
Now this is a tan, brother!

And this is a hair line brother!

http://media.justjared.com/headlines...-shirtless.jpg

Midnight_Vulture 06-30-2008 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 4820176)
MD, we don't care who you're banging. We're making fun of your need to let us know who you're banging. As soon as any of us meet these girls you are bragging about, we'll be sure to invite them onto the board.

What you don't get is that many of us have already been there, done that. I'm a former D-1 athlete (Track & Field at Wichita State) who spent several years working as professional male exotic dancer. I've tapped more ass than you've seen.

I'm now 44 and a bit thick. I've had cancer, a heart condition, both knees reconstructed due to sports injuries, and now I've got a hangnail.

All I have to tell you is that you're making an ass of yourself trying to set yourself up as some sort of poongod, when in fact, you're just another punk bragging about dipping his wick. We've outgrown the need to smell some assclown's finger.

Go away, come back when you want to talk about football.

Bwhahaha an exotic dancer?!?!?!? NOw I have heard it all. Good luck with the cancer and the heart condition you'll need it bwhahaha.

ANd to the guy that said he has bagged actresses and models hahaha where is the proof?? Oh thats right you have none haha.

You guys all talk a big talk but you refuse to post pics which is amusing to me haha.

Donger 06-30-2008 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag (Post 4820232)
Bwhahaha an exotic dancer?!?!?!? NOw I have heard it all. Good luck with the cancer and the heart condition you'll need it bwhahaha.

ANd to the guy that said he has bagged actresses and models hahaha where is the proof?? Oh thats right you have none haha.

You guys all talk a big talk but you refuse to post pics which is amusing to me haha.

I'm usually not one to say such things, but I think this person's time is up. I'm sure that he'll find some other place to urinate upon, but let's not have it be here.

DaneMcCloud 06-30-2008 01:31 PM

Quote:

You're even a bigger idiot than I imagined.

With your look and "tan", you'd be in high demand as a boy-toy in WeHo. LMAO

QuikSsurfer 06-30-2008 01:31 PM

Quote:

Seriously...

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f8...verybadman.gif

The Franchise 06-30-2008 01:32 PM

Quote:

Where is your proof that you've banged these girls moron? So far you've got pictures of you with girls......congrats.

tooge 06-30-2008 01:33 PM

I was working the garden last night, and made some fried chicken from a free range bird. man was that good. Wanna smell my finger?

Baby Lee 06-30-2008 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23 (Post 4820242)
Where is your proof that you've banged these girls moron? So far you've got pictures of you with girls......congrats.

C'mon man, they were all lime stealing whores.
You know what happens to a lime stealing whore, don't you?

FAX 06-30-2008 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 4820238)
I'm usually not one to say such things, but I think this person's time is up. I'm sure that he'll find some other place to urinate upon, but let's not have it be here.

I second that emotion.

FAX