ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274123)

DaFace 07-01-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9786846)
Leaving aside the "racial" technicality, since Otter was banned for calling Taco John a "person of Hispanic heritage".

I'm pretty sure that one's a word filter that got turned into "person of Hispanic heritage". I can't remember what the original word is, though. Probably either a word for someone who picks beans or someone whose back is damp.

patteeu 07-01-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9786853)
I'm pretty sure that one's a word filter that got turned into "person of Hispanic heritage". I can't remember what the original word is, though. Probably either a word for someone who picks beans or someone whose back is damp.

Oh wow, I guess it is filtered. It shows up for me on my previous post. The word has to do with the legume that is refried. It's six letters long with an "er" at the end. I hope this isn't considered filter evasion.

LoneWolf 07-01-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9786840)
kc native has made it clear that his ancestry is Mexican. Since when is teasing with stereotypes about a country immediately a "racial slur"?

I'm not going to get into a debate about racism because I don't want it to seem like I'm lobbying for Frazod to be banned (I'm not). I understand that KC native has shared his ethnicity with everyone on here and technically poking fun at someone for being Mexican isn't racist, but I think you are smart enough to know that is simply an issue of semantics. The stereotypes that are associated with Mexicans are generally associated with the majority of Hispanic people.

Like I said, I don't want to derail this thread into a discussion about racism. My wife is Mexican and I know that if Frazod called her a"refried ****", I would consider that racist and I would drive to his house and shoot his refrigerator myself.

patteeu 07-01-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9786850)
As I understand it, that replacement phrase is in place to block a common slur of Hispanics. I've not seen frazod use it. I've only seen him use stereotypes of Mexicans.

His "refried ****" post is as close as you can get with an extra dose of vulgarity on top. Not that I think he should be banned for it. But then, I think all posters should be treated the same way.

Donger 07-01-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9786858)
I'm not going to get into a debate about racism because I don't want it to seem like I'm lobbying for Frazod to be banned (I'm not). I understand that KC native has shared his ethnicity with everyone on here and technically poking fun at someone for being Mexican isn't racist, but I think you are smart enough to know that is simply an issue of semantics. The stereotypes that are associated with Mexicans are generally associated with the majority of Hispanic people.

Like I said, I don't want to derail this thread into a discussion about racism. My wife is Mexican and I know that if Frazod called her a"refried ****", I would consider that racist and I would drive to his house and shoot his refrigerator myself.

Well, whether or not Hispanic is a race is even debatable, but sure, I understand what you are saying.

Donger 07-01-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9786861)
His "refried ****" post is as close as you can get with an extra dose of vulgarity on top. Not that I think he should be banned for it. But then, I think all posters should be treated the same way.

Refried what?

patteeu 07-01-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9786864)
Refried what?

It's a four letter slang word for vagina.

DaneMcCloud 07-01-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9786865)

Or the British

Donger 07-01-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9786865)

Oh.

Donger 07-01-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9786867)
Or the British

How do you know if a baby is Italian?

It'll only take a bottle if there are hairs on the nipple.

DaneMcCloud 07-01-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9786874)
How do you know if a baby is Italian?

It'll only take a bottle if there are hairs on the nipple.

:D

Donger 07-01-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9786875)
:D

The wife didn't think that one was very funny.

DaneMcCloud 07-01-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9786878)
The wife didn't think that one was very funny.

Imagine that?

:LOL:

J Diddy 07-01-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9786832)
I'm not whining to him. I expressed my POV, and I've moved on. I don't expect hootie to be reinstated. This thread has become terrible now that the paparazzi have decided to storm the red carpet.

I'm done with the roasts. I emailed my last one to a couple of posters off-line. If you didn't get it, you aren't getting it. If it gets posted here, I'll deny that I wrote it.

If the members of this board want the people with interesting points of view to shut up because of some fake sense of selective outrage, then they deserve what they get.

Pussface clam breath.

KC native 07-01-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9786840)
kc native has made it clear that his ancestry is Mexican. Since when is teasing with stereotypes about a country immediately a "racial slur"?

It's not teasing. And ROFL at the fact that you still cling to this bullshit.

KC native 07-01-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9786846)
Leaving aside the "racial" technicality, since Otter was banned for calling Taco John a "person of Hispanic heritage".

Edit: Hmmm, I'm surprised that word isn't auto-filtered. That's the word I thought Otter got banned for, but in the past I thought it was replaced with "person of Hispanic origin", so maybe it was a different one.

I believe the filter was removed not too long ago.

edit: The filter has been removed.

Donger 07-01-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9786909)
It's not teasing. And ROFL at the fact that you still cling to this bullshit.

Of course it's teasing. I don't think it's meant very nicely, but it's still teasing.

KC native 07-01-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9786912)
Of course it's teasing. I don't think it's meant very nicely, but it's still teasing.

ignorance is bliss.

blaise 07-01-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9786824)
No no no you guys don't understand, racism's not racist if it's in the form of a funny stereotype! Ol' fraz is just being hilarious, that's all!

ANY RACIALLY BASED JOKE IS RACIST!!!

Donger 07-01-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9786917)
ignorance is bliss.

So, you think that Frazod is NOT specifically targeting Mexicans with his use of these stereotypes?

Frazod 07-01-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9786927)
So, you think that Frazod is NOT specifically targeting Mexicans with his use of these stereotypes?

It's almost like I'm specifically targeting just one. One that richly deserves, and in fact begs for, every bit of abuse that is heaped upon his miserable ass.

And, of course, Saul and his cuckold wife patty are well aware of this.

crazycoffey 07-01-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9786842)
Quiet limey Brit.

Fixed

Donger 07-01-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9786955)
It's almost like I'm specifically targeting just one. One that richly deserves, and in fact begs for, every bit of abuse that is heaped upon his miserable ass.

So, you are using those specific to his Mexican heritage and not as a general smear against Hispanics?

J Diddy 07-01-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Irony: Outrage over making fun of Mexicans while simultaneously saying nothing about the abuse Donger's British ass gets.
I'm sorry I've ever made fun of British people. Didn't mean to be racist.

Please accept my apology.

|Zach| 07-01-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

I imagine he just wanted to be a part of something...like always...

Hammock Parties 07-01-2013 05:56 PM

That's worse than anything I've posted in awhile. Jesus, Frazod.

|Zach| 07-01-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9786977)
That's worse than anything I've posted in awhile. Jesus, Frazod.

Just happy for him that Jamie is around in this thread so somebody actually likes him.

|Zach| 07-01-2013 06:01 PM

Those roasts went down hill after Saul stopped doing them.

That sorta happens though...years and years ago Big Daddy made roast thread that was formatted to roast the person who posted before you. Was some good shit for a while but it is hard to keep up the funny long term.

Frazod 07-01-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9786960)
So, you are using those specific to his Mexican heritage and not as a general smear against Hispanics?

This is a pure, self-admitted troll. His utter contempt for white conservatives is well known by all. So is his petty malice toward well, pretty much everybody. This is not a nice person. He can't just disagree with somebody - he's got to respond with an insult or a snipe. He's just here to be a dick, plain and simple. Everything is fair game to him - race, kids, background - I just respond in kind. The day I'm told to back off, or that I've gone too far, I'll do so. But apparently nobody's losing sleep over it.

Can't imagine why.

Frazod 07-01-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9786979)
Just happy for him that Jamie is around in this thread so somebody actually likes him.

Poor Zackipoo. He remembers a time when people actually liked him, too. *sniffle*

J Diddy 07-01-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9786985)
Those roasts went down hill after Saul stopped doing them.

That sorta happens though...years and years ago Big Daddy made roast thread that was formatted to roast the person who posted before you. Was some good shit for a while but it is hard to keep up the funny long term.

You should post a picture and save us your 1000 words. Your pictures are good, your words are not, and turns out they are equal.

Hammock Parties 07-01-2013 06:05 PM

I like Zach. Apart from the whole soccer fan, holier-than-thou and fat parts.

J Diddy 07-01-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9786990)
I like Zach. Apart from the whole soccer fan, holier-than-thou and fat parts.

I'm not sure I want to know what you know about zach's fat parts.

I just put a mental spoiler tag on it.

|Zach| 07-01-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9786988)
Poor Zackipoo. He remembers a time when people actually liked him, too. *sniffle*

You need message board people more than I do.

|Zach| 07-01-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9786989)
You should post a picture and save us your 1000 words. Your pictures are good, your words are not, and turns out they are equal.

There is nothing unique or memorable that I have to draw upon about you to make any sort of similar comment. Sorry your roast didn't go over well.

Frazod 07-01-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9786992)
You need message board people more than I do.

We're all people behind the screen, Zackipoo. You know that, since you've actually met several of us.

Back before whatever horrible series of events transformed you into the horrible **** you are now.

Phobia 07-01-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9786247)
So what did he do since this thread was started that justified a ban, even if you accept the dubious proposition that he should be subjected to special short leash rules?

Attempting to dissuade you is an exercise in futility, patt. It would be insanity to even attempt it after all these years. I'm a slow learner but I'm not a complete imbecile. I will look forward to your continued questions on the matter and I will also encourage you to friend Hootie on facebook. Finally, you, he, and Tom Cash can start a support group entitled "Phobia is a big meanie on the internets" and get yourselves all worked up into a froth until you break coffee tables.

Frazod 07-01-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9786993)
There is nothing unique or memorable that I have to draw upon about you to make any sort of similar comment. Sorry your roast didn't go over well.

Perhaps he just doesn't like you.

It's a natural reaction.

Phobia 07-01-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9786986)
This is a pure, self-admitted troll. His utter contempt for white conservatives is well known by all. So is his petty malice toward well, pretty much everybody. This is not a nice person. He can't just disagree with somebody - he's got to respond with an insult or a snipe. He's just here to be a dick, plain and simple. Everything is fair game to him - race, kids, background - I just respond in kind. The day I'm told to back off, or that I've gone too far, I'll do so. But apparently nobody's losing sleep over it.

Can't imagine why.

It really only takes one reported post so please be careful.

|Zach| 07-01-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9786996)
Perhaps he just doesn't like you.

It's a natural reaction.

Could be. I don't know anything about him to form an opinion either way.

You're here day and night.

Tell me more about him...

Frazod 07-01-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9786997)

Well, the day I make overtures of that nature to somebody who isn't a squealing racist troll to begin with, by all means, ban the shit out of me.

|Zach| 07-01-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9786994)
Back before whatever horrible series of events transformed you into the horrible **** you are now.

I thot we wuz friendz

http://i.imgur.com/E75abrK.gif

|Zach| 07-01-2013 06:17 PM

This thread needs more soccer.

J Diddy 07-01-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9786993)

That hurts.

Phobia 07-01-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9786999)
Well, the day I make overtures of that nature to somebody who isn't a squealing racist troll to begin with, by all means, ban the shit out of me.

Obviously, we're not banning the shit out of you because you are smart enough to know how to shut up when asked to shut up. But I think you're probably on shaky ground with the Mexican stuff and if somebody complains you'll probably get a short vacation. Nobody wants that.

Frazod 07-01-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9786998)

I love it when you play the n00b card. Good thing you never post here. LMAO

I don't believe I've met J Diddy. Seems like a decent enough guy, though. I'm just guessing that he doesn't care for what you say because you're a shitty person.

It's been my experience that people respond negatively to that.

patteeu 07-01-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9786955)

What is a cuckold wife? I thought a cuckold was the husband.

Hammock Parties 07-01-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9787004)
This thread needs more soccer.

I watched a soccer final between Spain and Brazil the other day.

No one scored for the entire regulation period or overtime.

Pretty ****ing awful.

J Diddy 07-01-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9786998)

Turns out, that if you are a cannibal, I taste swell with fava beans and a nice chianti.

Not the liver though. Avoid the liver.

Frazod 07-01-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9787006)
Obviously, we're not banning the shit out of you because you are smart enough to know how to shut up when asked to shut up. But I think you're probably on shaky ground with the Mexican stuff and if somebody complains you'll probably get a short vacation. Nobody wants that.

I guess you'll be banning native the next time he calls somebody an ignorant redneck then, right?

J Diddy 07-01-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9787008)

Initially yes, however after the DOMA ruling that went to hell.

Frazod 07-01-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9787008)

My mistake.

You two are so interchangeable.

J Diddy 07-01-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9787009)

Pretty ****ing awful.

Best soccer game I ever saw was the woman's worlds cup in the 90's when Chastain ripped her shirt off.

You can imagine my dissappointment when that never was repeated.

Phobia 07-01-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9787013)
I guess you'll be banning native the next time he calls somebody an ignorant redneck then, right?

If reported and mods agree that it's a racial slur, absolutely. I agree that one does not need to be a minority to be subjected to racial slurs and also agree that the knife should cut both ways.

|Zach| 07-01-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9787009)

Pretty ****ing awful.

You mean the 3-0 win Brazil got over Spain where Fred scored in the 2nd min Neymar in the 44th min and Fred again in the 47th?

Well I could understand if you don't like soccer if you are too stupid to know when there are goals.

LMAOLMAO

Frazod 07-01-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9787019)
If reported and mods agree that it's a racial slur, absolutely. I agree that one does not need to be a minority to be subjected to racial slurs and also agree that the knife should cut both ways.

Good luck enforcing that.

|Zach| 07-01-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

You're an ignorant redneck.

J Diddy 07-01-2013 06:23 PM

You know I'd just like to point out that it is kind of bullshit how people try to keep you right in the middle of things Phil.

I think you do a fine job and if you'd ever like to have sex with my sister or my goat, you have free access to both for life.

(Goat looks better, sister is hairier and got the bigger beard)

Frazod 07-01-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9787023)
You're an ignorant redneck.

Darn, if only you weren't white.

KC native 07-01-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

ROFL You are such a little bitch. You've gone full on vailpuss and you're whining that I'm the racist one. Wow

patteeu 07-01-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9786997)

You can't take action until someone else reports a post? You have to take action that you wouldn't have taken on your own initiative if someone else reports a post? What does this really mean?

If you read it and it's banworthy, why wouldn't you ban him? If you read it and it doesn't seem banworthy to you, why would you ban him just because one of his enemies reports him?

Hammock Parties 07-01-2013 06:24 PM

Sorry, I mixed that up.

It was the semi-final between Spain and Italy.

Pretty ****ing awful. A 0-0 tie after a full overtime. Jesus.

The final was pretty terrible too since it was so non-competitive. Like watching someone get shut out in a Super Bowl.

BlackHelicopters 07-01-2013 06:25 PM

Tyler Bray.

|Zach| 07-01-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9787030)
Sorry, I mixed that up.

It was the semi-final between Spain and Italy.

Pretty ****ing awful.

The final was pretty terrible too since it was so non-competitive. Like watching someone get shut out in a Super Bowl.

The semi final was so so...the tournament final was a surprise. Spain has been dominating the whole world in senior FIFA tournaments for 4 or 5 years. Really was a statement Brazil made.

The tournament as a whole was one of the best in memory. There was drama and goals absolutely everywhere. Was good shit.

Lots of memorable games Italy was a part of they showed well.

Sort of a shame Mexico is in shambles. On one hand it is fun seeing a rival play shitty but they really embarrassed CONCACAF

Good warm up for the World Cup next year.

J Diddy 07-01-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9787027)
You can't take action until someone else reports a post? You have to take action that you wouldn't have taken on your own initiative if someone else reports a post? What does this really mean?

If you read it and it's banworthy, why wouldn't you ban him? If you read it and it doesn't seem banworthy to you, why would you ban him just because one of his enemies reports him?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7...t9hvo1_500.jpg

KC native 07-01-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9787025)
Darn, if only you weren't white.

I'm half white you ****ing ignorant redneck.

Frazod 07-01-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9787026)
ROFL You are such a little bitch. You've gone full on vailpuss and you're whining that I'm the racist one. Wow

That's pretty funny, coming from the Mexican Al Sharpton. LMAO

KC native 07-01-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

It's cause Phobia and frazbob are friends and he knows frazbob needs this site. He might get all despondent over being a fatass male secretary and go postal if he is banned.

Phobia 07-01-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

I'm obligated to take action on reported posts. I'm not obligated to read every post on this site. Hope that makes sense to you.

Frazod 07-01-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9787019)

See Post 1026, Phil. Let's see you put your money where your mouth is.

|Zach| 07-01-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9787044)

Hard ass alert.

Hammock Parties 07-01-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9787044)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/custo...atar94_124.gif

Frazod 07-01-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9787045)
Hard ass alert.

In your case, wouldn't that be a "soft ass" alert?

|Zach| 07-01-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9787047)
In your case, wouldn't that be a "soft ass" alert?

Joke fail on your part.

It could have worked if in my original post I was referring to myself.

Are you good at anything?

patteeu 07-01-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

It's perplexing the way you seem to be using the reporting system. You're effectively encouraging people to run to the mods with complaints rather than using ignore or thick skin. You're also unnecessarily making the rules less clear because posters will read something like Frazod's hispanic references all day without seeing him banned but then when they use the same, seemingly acceptable reference a month from now and get reported (perhaps because they've got a different, more thin skinned target than Frazod), the hammer comes down. The incentive system is screwed up.

Have you ever banned someone for filing a report when they should have used ignore instead? Maybe you should consider something like that.

I understand the value of the reporting system when moderators aren't around to see a real problem, but the way it's being used at the moment creates as many problems as it solves, IMO.

Frazod 07-01-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9787039)
It's cause Phobia and frazbob are friends and he knows frazbob needs this site. He might get all despondent over being a fatass male secretary and go postal if he is banned.

Or maybe get some big ****tarded tattoo on my back and go smoke dope with a little kid? Wouldn't that be terrible.

Frazod 07-01-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9787050)
Joke fail on your part.

It could have worked if in my original post I was referring to myself.

Are you good at anything?

I seem to be pretty good at being your special friend, Zackipoo. Seeing as how you just can't quit me.

patteeu 07-01-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9787041)
I'm obligated to take action on reported posts. I'm not obligated to read every post on this site. Hope that makes sense to you.

It doesn't really answer my questions. You're not obligated to ban someone just because a post is reported. So let's stipulate that "take action" can mean doing nothing.

My post wasn't about posts that you haven't read. You've obviously read at least some of Frazod's posts. So, again, after you've read a post and decided that it didn't require any action, why should a report change that?

Phobia 07-01-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9787052)
It's perplexing the way you seem to be using the reporting system. You're effectively encouraging people to run to the mods with complaints rather than using ignore or thick skin. You're also unnecessarily making the rules less clear because posters will read something like Frazod's hispanic references all day without seeing him banned but then when they use the same, seemingly acceptable reference a month from now and get reported (perhaps because they've got a different, more thin skinned target than Frazod), the hammer comes down. The incentive system is screwed up.

Have you ever banned someone for filing a report when they should have used ignore instead? Maybe you should consider something like that.

I understand the value of the reporting system when moderators aren't around to see a real problem, but the way it's being used at the moment creates as many problems as it solves, IMO.

We frequently disable user's ability to report when they threaten to report until something is done about a non-moderator action required situation or if they just don't understand what should be reported. I don't read every post and neither does any other mod. I'm not freaking out about a landscaper joke here or there. But if it's reported, we have a discussion if necessary. It's really not as hard as you're making it.

KC native 07-01-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9787053)
Or maybe get some big ****tarded tattoo on my back and go smoke dope with a little kid? Wouldn't that be terrible.

Well, considering your back is so wide, I don't think you can afford a back piece on your male secretary salary.