ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Later, Chiefsplanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242925)

HonestChieffan 03-21-2011 09:36 AM

If Dane knew it was Norooz, he would come back. Norooz will never be the same without Dane and that sucks.

Radar Chief 03-21-2011 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pittsie (Post 7506095)
So when did Dane grow a vagina?

Grow? Since this isn’t out of character for him I assumed it was always there, just on a particularly heavy cycle this month or something.

Dave Lane 03-21-2011 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groves (Post 7505941)
I blame all that health food and exercise. Not so healthy now, is it? Should have taken the long view earlier, but hopefully he'll get a week of plenty of burgers and some processed cheeses and he'll come back.

I sincerely hope this is an attempt at sarcasm that just missed its mark.

Chief Pote 03-21-2011 09:52 AM

Has anyone nominated this for HOC? It should be a lock.

Hammock Parties 03-21-2011 09:53 AM

35 posts to go...

Earthling 03-21-2011 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 7505915)
Now or when you where Cochise?

Simply Red, Not sure who the poster Cochise is/was...??

This reminded me of a time I was in Cody, Wyoming and made friends with some of the local Indians there. We had a great time and they even gave me an honorary name. Apparently my Indian name is 'Paleface'.

blaise 03-21-2011 09:55 AM

Can't we create a random Dane posting feature where every so often it will just post one of four or five things?
- I live in L.A.
- You must be the dumbest ****ing reerun dumbass ****. Die.
- The draft always brings out the dumbest ****s.
- I met her.
- I met him.
- The above post is just another example of why this ****ing place is full of the dumbest ****s.
- That's because you're a ****ing idiot with a bruised labia.

Rams Fan 03-21-2011 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClayWhit (Post 7506135)
35 posts to go...

You know what this thread needs? Gifs.

patteeu 03-21-2011 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7505533)
The story I'm getting is that Dane just asked for the pedo posts to be deleted, not for R8ers to be banned.

Not true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 7499117)
What the **** are you talking about?

Ban hammer, please?

BigCatDaddy 03-21-2011 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 7506143)
Can't we create a random Dane posting feature where every so often it will just post one of four or five things?
- I live in L.A.
- You must be the dumbest ****ing reerun dumbass ****. Die.
- The draft always brings out the dumbest ****s.
- I met her.
- I met him.
- The above post is just another example of why this ****ing place is full of the dumbest ****s.
- That's because you're a ****ing idiot with a bruised labia.

I'd also like to nominate

The Tyson Jackson pick set the team back 5 years.

Hammock Parties 03-21-2011 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 7506161)
You know what this thread needs? Gifs.

http://premium1.uploadit.org/Thrakkorzog//YumyCorn.gif

BryanBusby 03-21-2011 10:12 AM

I figured this shit would of been 100 pages by now

Hammock Parties 03-21-2011 10:12 AM

http://i55.tinypic.com/2eaoylt.jpg

BryanBusby 03-21-2011 10:18 AM

Here is my .gif contribution ok

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=337&h=255

ToxSocks 03-21-2011 10:18 AM

Just gettin' my name in here.

Oh and peace out Dane, you've always been a dick head, so leaving because someone called you a name is embarrassing. I'd be ashamed to come back if i were you.

BossChief 03-21-2011 10:19 AM

Over/Under on when he comes back...6 months

Hammock Parties 03-21-2011 10:19 AM

http://k0.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_im...945679578.jpeg

http://k1.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_im...696799681.jpeg

Quote:

Personal blurp: I'm a mixed asian boy turned on by taken/married/unavailable men. Why, you ask? Well, it's the forbidden fruit (well, in this case, the forbidden nut) that is so exotic and erotic. I hope to meet someone for some casual, non-committal fun times. By that, I mean I will be on my knees, or on all fours, or in whichever position, gobbling on that fine sausage until...what is the proper term...you empty your bag all over me? Or is it "until you empty your nut all over me"? Whichever it is, I'm sure you will have MUCH to teach this petite, svelte, oriental c*mr*g. (Hint: the asterisks represent two different vowels!)

In case you haven't gathered: I *heart* s*m*n. Bucket loads of it. (My secret friend better be able to produce, so to speak.) Now, that is not to suggest that I'm covered in STDs simply because I love semen. In fact, I have a real phobia of STDs. Hence, I am looking for a regular "friend" only whom I can trust.

About me: 5ft5 (165cm), smooth all over, weight fluctuates between 110-113 lbs, depending on the time of the day. Very toned though very slender, lightweight, black hair that is cropped short and neat, no tattoos or piercings, drug free and disease free and cigarette free. What can I say, I'm just a neatly put together cute oriental fruit with an unrelenting, rotten, lustful core.

About you: Taller than I, non-smoker and in excellent shape (both in physique and in health). Drug/disease free is an obvious must. I don't engage in "fun times" with guys who have long hair or facial hair (just a personal preference). Psychologically stable, non-smokers are preferred and you can be sure discretion will be respected and expected. If you manage to read this far, I hope I haven't scared you away!

The six things I could never do without
scrotum, frenulum, glans, semen, taste, pride.
Scary: I am a 94 percent match

-King- 03-21-2011 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 7506208)
Over/Under on when he comes back...6 months

Next month. Before the draft.

Unless he has been arrested for being a pedophile by then...

-King- 03-21-2011 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClayWhit (Post 7506209)

Why are you always posting male classifieds? I think you're gay.

Hammock Parties 03-21-2011 10:41 AM

That's the first one I've posted in forever....

He was checking me out. http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/ohnoes.gif

Rausch 03-21-2011 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClayWhit (Post 7506266)
That's the first one I've posted in forever....

He was checking me out. http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/ohnoes.gif

Imagine that...

Iowanian 03-21-2011 10:48 AM

I've seen Dane be abrasive here, but somehow in a decade I've managed to not tangle with the guy or catch any wrath.

I can also say that he's one of the few who has sent notes of concern over the years, or checks in behind the scenes to see how the kids are doing, or has offered business advice when he knew I was starting my own.

Dane offered a different perspective, and if you hated him for a little name dropping once in a while, I'd guess it's more penis envy or something. I think it's a loss for this site that he no longer posts here.

I know why he's gone, it's a valid reason and if he changes his mind, I'll welcome him back.

Rausch 03-21-2011 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7506284)

Dane offered a different perspective, and if you hated him for a little name dropping once in a while, I'd guess it's more penis envy or something. I think it's a loss for this site that he no longer posts here.

This...

Skyy God 03-21-2011 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 7506258)
Why are you always posting male classifieds? I think you're gay.

Attention whoring alert....

patteeu 03-21-2011 10:50 AM

Quote:

I've seen Dane be abrasive here, but somehow in a decade I've managed to not tangle with the guy or catch any wrath.

I can also say that he's one of the few who has sent notes of concern over the years, or checks in behind the scenes to see how the kids are doing, or has offered business advice when he knew I was starting my own.

I know why he's gone, it's a valid reason and if he changes his mind, I'll welcome him back.

I agree with your entire post except the bolded part. Unless his reason is completely unrelated to the issue he blew up over just before he left.

Rausch 03-21-2011 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pittsie (Post 7506290)
Attention whoring alert....

Sometimes where there's smoke there's fire...

Chiefnj2 03-21-2011 10:51 AM

Clay couldn't stand all the attention Dane was getting.

BryanBusby 03-21-2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 7506280)
Imagine that...

lol

The Franchise 03-21-2011 10:54 AM

Quote:

All of this.

FAX 03-21-2011 11:02 AM

Okay.

Mr. Simply Red has gone full-on creepy.

FAX

Bowser 03-21-2011 11:02 AM

The things that seems to rub people the wrong away with Dane are that he is successful and doesn't apologize for it, and he really doesn't take shit off of anyone, ever.

Throw me into the group that believes ChiefsPlanet will be less without him posting on it.

Iowanian 03-21-2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7506291)
I agree with your entire post except the bolded part. Unless his reason is completely unrelated to the issue he blew up over just before he left.

maybe there is a little more to the story...

SAUTO 03-21-2011 11:07 AM

Quote:

i can agree with most of this.

he has sent me notes asking about the family and work also.

i think anyone who got pissed about dropping names is and idiot.

the only part where i differ is about the valid reason. it would be valid for 75% of the people here but dane threw shit at everyone with no regards of how what he was saying might effect others.

**** your mother again for example.

would you like people to think you ****ed your own mom?

patteeu 03-21-2011 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7506330)

I'm having a hard time imagining anything that would justify his outrage over the mods not taking action against R8ers for the comments R8er made on the message board.

Bowser 03-21-2011 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7506343)
I'm having a hard time imagining anything that would justify his outrage over the mods not taking action against R8ers for the comments R8er made on the message board.

Everyone has a chink in their armor, and that idiot R8ers just happened to find Dane's. He IS human, after all.

MOhillbilly 03-21-2011 11:11 AM

Dude is a Legend here. Simple as that.

Youd know you were full on gettin your CP cherry popped for good when Dane gave you his flamethrower of love.

patteeu 03-21-2011 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 7506345)
Everyone has a chink in their armor, and that idiot R8ers just happened to find Dane's. He IS human, after all.

I agree with that.

L.A. Chieffan 03-21-2011 11:13 AM

Dane is a real guy with a real life, like most of us on here. However there are trolls and ****in wierdos that come on here that just like to **** shit up. Sould we ban all these idiots? Probably not, thats what makes this place what it is.

However you don't want these dumbasses, who have no lives and offer nothing in the real world, to have an opportunity to mess with your life.

L.A. Chieffan 03-21-2011 11:14 AM

Dane is a real guy with a real life, like most of us on here. However there are trolls and ****in wierdos that come on here that just like to **** shit up. Sould we ban all these idiots? Probably not, thats what makes this place what it is.

However you don't want these dumbasses, who have no lives and offer nothing in the real world, to have an opportunity to mess with your life.

Rausch 03-21-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 7506345)
Everyone has a chink in their armor, and that idiot R8ers just happened to find Dane's. .

There's no irony there...

patteeu 03-21-2011 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 7506352)

The guys you're calling trolls and weirdos are real guys with real lives too. One guy's troll is another guy's freedom fighter! ;)

SAUTO 03-21-2011 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7506343)

lately he has been making threats about getting various people banned for minor shit that dane himself has done MANY times.

he tried to pull it off this time and it didnt happen.

obviously he couldnt handle that.....

Mr. Plow 03-21-2011 11:17 AM

I never personally had any issues with Dane, seemed like he could be an ok guy, but I find it funny that the guy who had "Wounding vaginas since XXXX" under his pic and went on verbal tirades towards anyone who disagreed with him would leave over something like this.

beach tribe 03-21-2011 11:17 AM

All BS aside, I hate to see anyone leave the planet.
Especially longtime members. Love him, or hate him, he's part of this place's identity, and there really aren't any positives in him leaving. My gut says he'll be back.

bsp4444 03-21-2011 11:18 AM

I won't miss him.

FAX 03-21-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 7506339)
... but dane threw shit at everyone with no regards of how what he was saying might effect others. ...

This isn't completely factual, Mr. JASONSAUTO.

Mr. DaneMcCloud never insulted me. Ever.

In fact, he made an effort to be friendly off the board. Quite an effort, actually. I hold no ill will toward him, whatsoever. Rather, I hope he finds peace and happiness and joy and that Ronin comic book he lost sometime last fall.

Mr. DaneMcCloud was a complicated man.

FAX

patteeu 03-21-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7506330)

So, on second thought, if his reason is unrelated to this incident (e.g. the wife is going to leave him if he doesn't stop spending so much time on CP), then it might be a valid reason. I just don't think there's any validity to the position that R8ers should have been banned.

SAUTO 03-21-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 7506359)
All BS aside, I hate to see anyone leave the planet.
Especially longtime members. Love him, or hate him, he's part of this place's identity, and there really aren't any positives in him leaving. My gut says he'll be back.

i dont know. he has a lot of pride and how could he let himself come back after all of this?

L.A. Chieffan 03-21-2011 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7506356)
The guys you're calling trolls and weirdos are real guys with real lives too. One guy's troll is another guy's freedom fighter! ;)

Define real lives.

Living in your moms trailer home off welfare does not qualify.

SAUTO 03-21-2011 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 7506361)
This isn't completely factual, Mr. JASONSAUTO.

Mr. DaneMcCloud never insulted me. Ever.

In fact, he made an effort to be friendly off the board. Quite an effort, actually. I hold no ill will toward him, whatsoever. Rather, I hope he finds peace and happiness and joy and that Ronin comic book he lost sometime last fall.

Mr. DaneMcCloud was a complicated man.

FAX

ok faxy...

he threw shit at MOST people with NO regards to how it might effect them.

better?

vailpass 03-21-2011 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 7506119)
I sincerely hope this is an attempt at sarcasm that just missed its mark.

Could you be any more of a tool?

FAX 03-21-2011 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 7506366)
ok faxy...

he threw shit at MOST people with NO regards to how it might effect them.

better?

Prove it.

FAX

beach tribe 03-21-2011 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 7506352)

There is absolutely no way that someone a a BB can "mess with your life"
Anyone who has been around here long enough knows that you have to have thick skin. Dane really should be ashamed of himself for letting someone get so far under his with the amount of feces that the guy has poured on people here.

Come back Dane.

Seriously. This is silly.

SAUTO 03-21-2011 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 7506368)
Prove it.

FAX

lol.

ok faxy.

look back through his posts.

pretty common knowledge around here, and you know it

Bowser 03-21-2011 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7506362)
So, on second thought, if his reason is unrelated to this incident (e.g. the wife is going to leave him if he doesn't stop spending so much time on CP), then it might be a valid reason. I just don't think there's any validity to the position that R8ers should have been banned.

You don't have to debate the fact that R8ers was in hardcore trolling mode, and ended up being that way on a few different subjects with a few different posters. DaFace even said he would have banned him had he been on here and watched the proceedings unfold. R8ers has an inferiority complex as big as his wife's ass, and he chooses to deal with it by tearing down others. That is by definition trolling.

patteeu 03-21-2011 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 7506365)
Define real lives.

Living in your moms trailer home off welfare does not qualify.

I'm sure there are people out there who would think that anyone with more than a handful of posts on a football message board doesn't have a real life.

SAUTO 03-21-2011 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 7506372)
You don't have to debate the fact that R8ers was in hardcore trolling mode, and ended up being that way on a few different subjects with a few different posters. DaFace even said he would have banned him had he been on here and watched the proceedings unfold. R8ers has an inferiority complex as big as his wife's ass, and he chooses to deal with it by tearing down others. That is by definition trolling.

did daface actually say he would have banned him?

all i saw was where he said he would have given him a warning.

blaise 03-21-2011 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 7506363)
i dont know. he has a lot of pride and how could he let himself come back after all of this?

I thought that at first, but then I thought if he came back and said, "I was just really pissed that day. I've cooled down and I'm back. So what?" people wouldn't really care.
In terms of him flaming out, all he really did was post that first post and leave. If he had spent the first 20 pages just going back and forth and flaming out, it would be worse. As it is it just looks to me like a guy that got really pissed one day.

SAUTO 03-21-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 7506376)
I thought that at first, but then I thought if he came back and said, "I was just really pissed that day. I've cooled down and I'm back. So what?" people wouldn't really care.
In terms of him flaming out, all he really did was post that first post and leave. If he had spent the first 20 pages just going back and forth and flaming out, it would be worse. As it is it just looks to me like a guy that got really pissed one day.

honestly i hope you are right and i am wrong here.

count me as one that believes we would be missing a big part of the planet if he cant let himself come back.

Bowser 03-21-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 7506375)

I thought so. Maybe he implied he would be tempted to ban him? Either way, it crossed his mind.

Bowser 03-21-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 7506376)

Exactly the way I see it, too.

SAUTO 03-21-2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 7506382)
I thought so. Maybe he implied he would be tempted to ban him? Either way, it crossed his mind.

maybe.

Phobia 03-21-2011 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 7506375)

No. He said warning and he said he might have deleted the posts in question.

L.A. Chieffan 03-21-2011 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 7506369)
There is absolutely no way that someone a a BB can "mess with your life"
Anyone who has been around here long enough knows that you have to have thick skin. Dane really should be ashamed of himself for letting someone get so far under his with the amount of feces that the guy has poured on people here.

Come back Dane.

Seriously. This is silly.

Your joking right? Do you know easy it would be for some sick **** to find out your real identity and then start ****ing with your personal life and career? Yeah if you work at McDonalds it might not make a difference but most us of dont work at McDonalds.

Talking a little smack on the internet should not lead to real life consequences.

patteeu 03-21-2011 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 7506372)

R8ers didn't do anything banworthy, inferiority complex or not. Any of his poor victims have no one but themselves to blame for getting into it with him and coming out on the butt hurt end.

SAUTO 03-21-2011 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7506387)

thank you. thats exactly what i thought but didnt want to have to wade back through the thread to find it, and i think he also said he may have warned dane also.

Bowser 03-21-2011 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7506387)

That's it. He said he would have thought about it, but done that ^ instead.

patteeu 03-21-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 7506388)
Your joking right? Do you know easy it would be for some sick **** to find out your real identity and then start ****ing with your personal life and career? Yeah if you work at McDonalds it might not make a difference but most us of dont work at McDonalds.

Talking a little smack on the internet should not lead to real life consequences.

I think his point was that no one can mess with your real life by posting insults on a message board. Sure they can come at you IRL or post real life information about you that can damage you and none of that is acceptable at all. There's no indication that R8ers did anything to Dane IRL, is there?

Bowser 03-21-2011 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7506392)
R8ers didn't do anything banworthy, inferiority complex or not. Any of his poor victims have no one but themselves to blame for getting into it with him and coming out on the butt hurt end.

For a hardcore republican, you sure do hand out the benefit of the doubt pretty liberally. ;)

The Franchise 03-21-2011 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7506400)
I think his point was that no one can mess with your real life by posting insults on a message board. Sure they can come at you IRL or post real life information about you that can damage you and none of that is acceptable at all. There's no indication that R8ers did anything to Dane IRL, is there?

All it takes is one person to make an accusation....and that shit stays forever on Google.

Graystoke 03-21-2011 11:39 AM

Darn...I am in the F*** off and die group

Jaric 03-21-2011 11:41 AM

You know, you guys keep using that word "Audiophile."

I don't think it means what you seem to think it means...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audiophile

The Franchise 03-21-2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaric (Post 7506424)

I don't think you read through the entire thread.

Bowser 03-21-2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Heh, yeah, that was pointed out by a few people earlier in the thread. Not that we needed any, but more proof as to how big a tard R8ers really is.

Buck 03-21-2011 11:45 AM

Quote:

http://i.imgur.com/ADtGU.gif

patteeu 03-21-2011 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7506412)
All it takes is one person to make an accusation....and that shit stays forever on Google.

If you're worried about that, you don't belong on message board like ChiefsPlanet where accusations of all sorts happen all the time.

brorth 03-21-2011 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 7506429)
Heh, yeah, that was pointed out by a few people earlier in the thread. Not that we needed any, but more proof as to how big a tard R8ers really is.

Seriously, the physics makes it impossible to actually **** someone in their ear.

Easy 6 03-21-2011 11:46 AM

The Great Dane & i have went around a few times over the years, but it was never a lasting grudge situation, atleast not from my side.

The only thing i've never been able to forgive him for & indeed i'm surprised that the majority of the board wasnt on him like white on rice for it, was when in the days & weeks after Lamar Hunts death... he continually & viciously ripped the guy, 'he was a HUGE, LYING POS' & all of that kinda stuff.

It was in very poor taste.

patteeu 03-21-2011 11:46 AM

Quote:

Haha

(in case you aren't joking, the board filter replaces a word that means child molestor with "audiophile").

The Franchise 03-21-2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7506434)
If you're worried about that, you don't belong on message board like ChiefsPlanet where accusations of all sorts happen all the time.

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

I should know that when I'm a part of CP.....that at anytime people could claim that I'm a rapist.....which is then linked to this username....which can be found under my real name.

That's the main reason why stupid shit like that shouldn't be tolerated. But I guess since it's free game.....I'm going to accuse R8ers of whatever the **** I want.....anytime I ****ing want.