ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs sign Revis (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=311747)

RunKC 11-22-2017 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13233602)
Regardless of whether or not the Chiefs pay him, we're still being used.

We've been trying to sign him for weeks and he wouldn't do it until now.

Because he's lazy, and just wants to guarantee his benefits.

Well played, Mr. Revis.

I doubt he came back just for benefits when he's filthy rich. Like he can't afford that.

He's using us for the vet minimum? LMAO

Kman34 11-22-2017 08:16 PM

Where were the other teams that wanted to sign this brokedick???

MAG 11-22-2017 08:20 PM

I can't believe there are people who oppose this signing. But I forgot, I'm posting on dumbasscity.com.

hometeam 11-22-2017 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 13233381)
Oh my God. What will this accomplish.

we have the biggest dumpster fire at CB in the league. HisTORICALY BAD Phillip Gaines.

Do you remember a guy named Vince Agnew that was a pre camp cut a few years ago? We had a pre-season game against the Saints, and Drew Brees torched this dude for like 400 yards just to him. Looked like he was lost out there, every ball went at him and he was NOWHERE to be found. Got cut the next day.

Watching Gaines play is like watching that guy, but its a never ending nightmare where he never gets cut.

Revis is an upgrade no matter how he is compared to what he was. As long as hes not the shittiest corner of all time we are better off.

staylor26 11-22-2017 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13233311)
What's it like? What's it like constantly thinking about Staylor?

He continues to act like I was the only person that liked Mitchell going into the season. Honestly, who didn’t?

He also still think Nelson sucks.

Billay is a ****ing weirdo and a moron.

Hammock Parties 11-22-2017 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13233633)
Clay wants to spin this into a negative lose/lose situation so bad

LMAO

It's not a negative.

It's just not going to result in anything positive, barring a sudden fountain-of-youth explosion in his legs.

It's just a farce. Desperation. Grasping at straws.

Chuefs!

MVChiefFan 11-22-2017 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13233697)
He continues to act like I was the only person that liked Mitchell going into the season. Honestly, who didn’t?

He also still think Nelson sucks.

Billay is a ****ing weirdo and a moron.

I’ll fully admit that I thought Mitchell was just fine, and we would be pretty solid at corner. Now it’s just disappointing.

staylor26 11-22-2017 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13233703)
It's not a negative.

It's just not going to result in anything positive, barring a sudden fountain-of-youth explosion in his legs.

It's just a farce. Desperation. Grasping at straws.

Chuefs!

While I agree that it likely won’t make a difference , there’s no doubt that if the Chargers or Raiders signed Revis you’d be telling us the Chiefs are going to lose the division because of it lol.

The truth is it’s a good low risk/high reward move for a desperate team, and if they were to turn it around would certainly be one of the reasons.

Frazod 11-22-2017 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 13233593)

:clap:

I was thinking about the same scene.

Molitoth 11-22-2017 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13233714)
While I agree that it likely won’t make a difference , there’s no doubt that if the Chargers or Raiders signed Revis you’d be telling us the Chiefs are going to lose the division because of it lol.

The truth is it’s a good low risk/high reward move for a desperate team, and if they were to turn it around would certainly be one of the reasons.

While I'm completely fine with the move, it doesn't address the true biggest problem on the team... the QB position.

Couch-Potato 11-22-2017 08:58 PM

Kinda knew he was still on our radar. We tried to sign him a couple years ago, during that time he received a lot of love from Sutton and Reid in the media. Saw that he was jobless and was wondering if we would bring him in for a playoff run. Reid mentions in the ESPN article that they've been in contact all season, I wouldn't be surprised if they've had this planned for awhile....He will become a Chief but won't have to participate until closer to playoffs. This way he's fresh when it matters and he can get in shape and up to speed on the defense without fear of injury. I was wondering if we were basically doing the same thing with Hali, but I apparently not.

staylor26 11-22-2017 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 13233730)
While I'm completely fine with the move, it doesn't address the true biggest problem on the team... the QB position.

Hence “one of the reasons”

pugsnotdrugs19 11-22-2017 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 13233730)

See post #169..

DaNewGuy 11-22-2017 09:04 PM

Uhh yay ?

Pasta Little Brioni 11-22-2017 09:05 PM

Show da ropes!!