ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Here’s why you don’t start Mahomes (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=311659)

kcpasco 11-20-2017 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 13228290)
"...6 games left with four of them being home games..."

I think that's why you do start the rookie. Not sure how it would be viewed by players, etc... but if you're truly talking about the best thing for the franchise, why not?

Cause feelings. Andy doesn’t want to break his boyfriends heart.

Molitoth 11-20-2017 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 13228290)
"...6 games left with four of them being home games..."

I think that's why you do start the rookie. Not sure how it would be viewed by players, etc... but if you're truly talking about the best thing for the franchise, why not?

Half of this town full of idiots still think Alex Smith is an MVP just stuck behind a bad O-line, defense, and an offense full of talent less WR's that can't get open.
Did a mention Kareem Hunt now "sucks"?

People are dumb, and the Chiefs utilize it.

Couch-Potato 11-20-2017 08:32 AM

Here's why you don't make the change to Mahomes... Alex has an easy schedule ahead of him as noted, we need him to appear as if he's a quality starting QB in the league. Why on earth would we want to sit him if we're offering him up as trade bate this offseason? If you want to try and squeeze a 2nd out of one of the 5 or so teams desperate for a QB this offseason than you gotta let him play the season through.

In58men 11-20-2017 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Couch-Potato (Post 13228360)
Here's why you don't make the change to Mahomes... Alex has an easy schedule ahead of him as noted, we need him to appear as if he's a quality starting QB in the league. Why on earth would we want to sit him if we're offering him up as trade bate this offseason? If you want to try and squeeze a 2nd out of one of the 5 or so teams desperate for a QB this offseason than you gotta let him play the season through.

You’re making too much sense for them to understand this.

In58men 11-20-2017 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13228034)
Off-season snaps and preseason snaps are far different from regular season snaps what don’t you get?

Why are you guys acting like if he doesn’t get regular season reps it’ll either make or break his career? The plan was to have him sit all season, no reason to change it up now.

kcpasco 11-20-2017 08:37 AM

But who is gonna trade for him? I’d rather take my chances in the draft. I guess their is always Cleveland. They enjoy bad qb’s as much as the Chiefs.

ARROW2 11-20-2017 09:04 AM

Quote:

You mean like the punchless Giants? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Give it up Alexsexuals, it's OVER!!!!

wazu 11-20-2017 09:10 AM

Man, this thread goes to show that just because you get with 58 men doesn’t mean you know football.

In58men 11-20-2017 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 13228435)
Man, this thread goes to show that just because you get with 58 men doesn’t mean you know football.

You’re one of the 58, how does your ass feel brah?

Best22 11-20-2017 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 13227865)
ROFL GTFOH fam

And people laughed when I said I saw scenarios where every game after the bye was losable.

Turned out I was right

Offense needs to be in high gear for the Buffalo game

ARROW2 11-20-2017 09:37 AM

If Alexis starts, guaranteed loss.

In58men 11-20-2017 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 13228507)
If Alexis starts, guaranteed loss.

Who cares, we ALL know we’ll be one and done in the playoffs anyways.

ARROW2 11-20-2017 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 13228531)
Who cares, we ALL know we’ll be one and done in the playoffs anyways.

I GUARANTEE WE WILL WIN A PLAYOFF GAME IF MAHOMES COMES IN NOW!!!

kcpasco 11-20-2017 10:01 AM

Smith is really setting the bar high with all his great play. How could Mahomes ever match that quality play.

Mile High Mania 11-20-2017 10:07 AM

Quote:

Typed as if you think the 31 other teams haven't watched the guy for a decade... everyone knows what he is and while he has value, you're not receiving a king's ransom for him.