ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs **Official Chiefs 2018 Training Camp Thread** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316387)

Tribal Warfare 08-13-2018 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13673166)
FIND VIDEO

For America's sake

Kiimo 08-13-2018 04:38 PM

Quote:

FIND VIDEO

No video was allowed on that play. It was the 7 on 7s

Hammock Parties 08-13-2018 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 13673209)

There are dozens of 7 on 7 clips floating around online.

Maybe the Chiefs tighten that shit up when preseason starts though.

Pitt Gorilla 08-13-2018 07:26 PM

Pringle to PS? Would Mack be stashable there as well?

RedRaider56 08-13-2018 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 13673209)

I had read a tweet saying that it was during 11 v 11 drills and no videos are allowed during 11 v 11

pugsnotdrugs19 08-13-2018 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedRaider56 (Post 13673492)
I had read a tweet saying that it was during 11 v 11 drills and no videos are allowed during 11 v 11

This

KChiefs1 08-13-2018 08:30 PM

Quote:

FIND VIDEO

11 on 11 aren’t recorded...from what I’ve heard.

KChiefs1 08-13-2018 08:31 PM

Quote:

We’ll have to wait until the regular season.

IowaHawkeyeChief 08-13-2018 08:43 PM

I went to training camp today in St. Joes... Here's my thoughts.

* Mahommes struggled much of the day, seemed to be dinged up a little, and didn't have the swagger I saw last year in camp. Maybe just the camp blues with only one practice to go. He did do a little dance for a bunch of preschool kids chanting on the sideline. I'm sure he will be fine.

*Henne looked good today and I am confident we have a decent backup if something happens to PMIII.

*McGloin looked better at the 3 today than Litton. Although I think Litton will make the practice team with a big athletic arm, but his feet looked slow in QB drills compared to the other 3.

*Tyreek Hill is fast said Captain Obvious. He was ridiculous in his 2-3 routes of one on one drills.

*Sammy Watkins looked good to me with the eye test. Looked fast and had some good catches and crisp routes.

*D'Anthony Thomas was fairly impressive and really hustled all day long. Ran back after routes etc.

*Robinson looked good again, as he continues a good camp. Conley looked healthy and capable as well.

*Colquitt is not a very good back up place kicker, but he was great at the inside the 10 practice punts.

* Ben Niemann played with the #2 LB group all day. I know I'm a Hawk homer, but the dude is smart and tough. I think he will be a nice surprise addition to the LB corps.

*Kpassagon stayed after practice and worked on hand drills for about 15-20 minutes which was a nice effort.

* Raglund was fairly impressive in his 810 radio interview after practice and talked the talk about stopping the run and being tougher.

*Dee Ford looked good, fast and healthy today but we will see...

*Soren Petro from 810 was very friendly and I had a good conversation with him on a break.

*overall, camp is lame to what it used to be and it has to be hard to get guys ready to go before opening day with the limited contact.

It was a good day in St. Joes.

mcaj22 08-13-2018 08:53 PM

how is the secondary looking? who or what is playing safety these days for the Chiefs?

New World Order 08-13-2018 08:56 PM

I want to see Kpass with the ones this week.

Kiimo 08-13-2018 09:12 PM

Quote:

This is probably what I meant. They mentioned it on the radio.

Chief Roundup 08-13-2018 09:34 PM

When will you start to worry about the S position? Sorensen was healthy last year and well we all know how well that worked. Berry now is having soreness issues and being held out of practices and such. If he is not 100% and can't play like normal but similar to how Houston was last year. We are going to be the Texas Tech of the NFL.

Simplicity 08-13-2018 11:03 PM

So why isn’t the secondary being addressed with all of tbese blaring question marks. Do they know something we don’t?

Chiefs Pantalones 08-13-2018 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 13673555)
I went to training camp today in St. Joes... Here's my thoughts.

* Mahommes struggled much of the day, seemed to be dinged up a little, and didn't have the swagger I saw last year in camp. Maybe just the camp blues with only one practice to go. He did do a little dance for a bunch of preschool kids chanting on the sideline. I'm sure he will be fine.

*Henne looked good today and I am confident we have a decent backup if something happens to PMIII.

*McGloin looked better at the 3 today than Litton. Although I think Litton will make the practice team with a big athletic arm, but his feet looked slow in QB drills compared to the other 3.

*Tyreek Hill is fast said Captain Obvious. He was ridiculous in his 2-3 routes of one on one drills.

*Sammy Watkins looked good to me with the eye test. Looked fast and had some good catches and crisp routes.

*D'Anthony Thomas was fairly impressive and really hustled all day long. Ran back after routes etc.

*Robinson looked good again, as he continues a good camp. Conley looked healthy and capable as well.

*Colquitt is not a very good back up place kicker, but he was great at the inside the 10 practice punts.

* Ben Niemann played with the #2 LB group all day. I know I'm a Hawk homer, but the dude is smart and tough. I think he will be a nice surprise addition to the LB corps.

*Kpassagon stayed after practice and worked on hand drills for about 15-20 minutes which was a nice effort.

* Raglund was fairly impressive in his 810 radio interview after practice and talked the talk about stopping the run and being tougher.

*Dee Ford looked good, fast and healthy today but we will see...

*Soren Petro from 810 was very friendly and I had a good conversation with him on a break.

*overall, camp is lame to what it used to be and it has to be hard to get guys ready to go before opening day with the limited contact.

It was a good day in St. Joes.

Mahhommmmes has had no reported injury. And the media reported this as one of his best practices. It was a good day for MaHommmmmmmes