ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165020)

Iowanian 06-27-2008 07:06 PM

You've heard of a man being "all hat, not cattle"

Midnight-Squiggy is All leather jacket and no Eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://www.mrisports.com/images/JumpTheShark.jpg

Logical 06-27-2008 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 4815881)
That does it. I'm selling my motorcycle and re-marrying the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX. Sorry, hot babes. It's over.

FAX

Man, that is a very rash decision. Think it through Mr. FAX

LiL stumppy 06-27-2008 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag (Post 4815378)
Also I cant wait for tonight. While most of you old farts will be spending time on here, I'll be out banging the hot blonde. Gotta love it haha.

Better wrap up, I hear prostitutes have a higher risk of carrying STD's then normal sluts

ChiefsFire 06-27-2008 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4816581)
Anyone else notice something?

Although Fonzy has been talking about his bike that will jump over 3 busses, he's yet to show a picture of it?

Hes too embarrassed to show a pic of his apricot colored bike.

el borracho 06-27-2008 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag (Post 4811411)
I am not trying to brag but for those that thought I was full of crap when I said chicks dig guys with bikes. Here is a pic from the party I was at last weekend.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...3/myspace5.jpg

Looks like a fun party. I love rock, paper, scissors.

Braincase 06-27-2008 08:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bogey (Post 4816613)
Come on Midnight, show these people a picture of you on your bike.

Snapped this pic of him with the hot blonde...

Thig Lyfe 06-27-2008 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho (Post 4816796)
Looks like a fun party. I love rock, paper, scissors.

More like scissors, douchebag, slut.

teedubya 06-28-2008 01:28 AM

Cheeto-Guidos.

ROFL

Midnight_Vulture 06-28-2008 07:06 AM

Ah, the hate continues. All the envy in here is sooo pathetic but I understand. I am livin it up while you guys are stuck at home living the boring suburbian life haha I totally understand. Your lives are almost up while mine will be goin strong for a long time since I am young.

Also I taxed the blonde last night. She was a good lay so I think she is worthy enough to be one of my friends with benefits.

And I only have a couple of pics of my car and bike. They all show my license plate numbers on them so I dont think Ill be showin them.

2112 06-28-2008 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag (Post 4817088)
Ah, the hate continues. All the envy in here is sooo pathetic but I understand. I am livin it up while you guys are stuck at home living the boring suburbian life haha I totally understand. Your lives are almost up while mine will be goin strong for a long time since I am young.

Also I taxed the blonde last night. She was a good lay so I think she is worthy enough to be one of my friends with benefits.

And I only have a couple of pics of my car and bike. They all show my license plate numbers on them so I dont think Ill be showin them.

Damn, what's a super stud muffin like you doing up at 9am on a Saturday after having all that fun? I'm sure your penis has a lot of chafing due to the enormous amount of sexual activity you had last night, right?. you need your rest, it's much more important than running to the computer first thing in the morning to post your sexiness.

LMAO

2112 06-28-2008 07:14 AM

Quote:

You complete me

Midnight_Vulture 06-28-2008 07:39 AM

Dont be jealous dude. I am sure someone will pop your cherry soon haha.

And I am used to getting up early because of my job so being on the computer at 9am is nothing new.

DaFace 06-28-2008 07:41 AM

Quote:

(yawn)

Gonzo 06-28-2008 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimension2112 (Post 4817094)
You complete me

ROFL

kstater 06-28-2008 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 4817113)
(yawn)

You know, there are ways that you can keep yourself from being bored. :evil: