ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink What are you Smoking/Grilling/BBQ'ing this weekend? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293234)

DJ's left nut 06-05-2019 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinny Bossa Nova (Post 14294733)
Fellow Springberger here. I need to get to Osceola and cop some cheese anyhow.

I'm serious.

This offer stands for anyone who needs a helper on a bbq squad. I would love to be a part of the team.

My guitars travel well, but I can't stand up or walk for extended periods of time. Other than that, I am good.\

Dinny

I would like to be on a team, steal all your good ideas, eat your ribs and then never call again.

I'll look/sound like I know what I'm doing (I'm ****ing awesome at that) but really, I'm just going to be as parasitic as possible. My request would be that we do burnt ends because I really need to figure out why half my attempts are restaurant quality and the other half are...edible.

So if anyone would like to provide a few hundred bucks in brisket points, your own equipment and far more expertise than I intend to lend, I will gladly pay 1/6th of the entry fee and be a part of your team. Maybe. I might prefer just freeloading outright; you're already splitting the fee 5 ways, that's cheap enough.

Sorce 06-05-2019 03:47 PM

What would a CP BBQ team be named?

Antifreeze
Brooke ate all our meat
PM Bob Dole

DJ's left nut 06-05-2019 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorce (Post 14295554)

Antifreeze
Brooke ate all our meat
PM Bob Dole

Dammit Carl!

In58men 06-05-2019 03:50 PM

Quote:

Antifreeze
Brooke ate all our meat
PM Bob Dole

Your grills should be terrified too, bitch.

DJ's left nut 06-05-2019 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 14295561)
Your grills should be terrified too, bitch.

Not CP specific enough.

'Gaz Option' for instance, is something that really only makes sense in the context of CP.

In58men 06-05-2019 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14295565)
Not CP specific enough.

'Gaz Option' for instance, is something that really only makes sense in the context of CP.

We know how to Q?

Something like this? This is fun!!

DJ's left nut 06-05-2019 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 14295572)
We know how to Q?

Something like this? This is fun!!

Not bad at all; I can't pun so I knew there was a better barbecue reference in there somewhere.

"CPQ: We Suck Since Phobia Left"

cooper barrett 06-05-2019 04:04 PM

What about the $10K in grand prize money?

How about a Smithfield's sponsorship? Want one of those too?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14295548)
I would like to be on a team, steal all your good ideas, eat your ribs and then never call again.

I'll look/sound like I know what I'm doing (I'm ****ing awesome at that) but really, I'm just going to be as parasitic as possible. My request would be that we do burnt ends because I really need to figure out why half my attempts are restaurant quality and the other half are...edible.

So if anyone would like to provide a few hundred bucks in brisket points, your own equipment and far more expertise than I intend to lend, I will gladly pay 1/6th of the entry fee and be a part of your team. Maybe. I might prefer just freeloading outright; you're already splitting the fee 5 ways, that's cheap enough.

DJ's left nut 06-05-2019 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 14295579)
What about the $10K in grand prize money?

How about a Smithfield's sponsorship? Want one of those too?

Provided that I'm allowed to steal ideas and contribute next to nothing?

Yes. So long as those previous conditions are met, I am still on board.

cooper barrett 06-05-2019 04:06 PM

"Whiney little bitches cook Q"

Quote:

Antifreeze
Brooke ate all our meat
PM Bob Dole

Dinny Bossa Nova 06-05-2019 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14295548)

Lookit the big brilliant investigative mind on this one!!!

Yeah, I confess, pfree.

My whole communist plot was to infiltrate your operation, steal all your secret recipes, open up a restaurant right next door to you and put you out of business.

Curse you, DJ!!!

Foiled again!

Dinny

Dinny Bossa Nova 06-05-2019 05:07 PM

And I would have gotten away with it, too!!!

Dinny

philfree 06-05-2019 05:54 PM

I pulled the trigger. I signed up to my first ever BBQ Competition. I'm going to be Smoking On The Osage. :eek:

philfree 06-05-2019 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinny Bossa Nova (Post 14295656)
And I would have gotten away with it, too!!!

Dinny

Those meddling kids!

philfree 06-05-2019 06:00 PM

I've jumped off the deep end.

I just ordered basically this

https://www.yodersmokers.com/wp-cont...02/MG_6003.jpg