ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs **Official Chiefs 2018 Training Camp Thread** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316387)

Demonpenz 08-12-2018 05:13 PM

If my left heal hurts then I want to not over compinsate over on my right foot but in the process overcompinsate on the left.

Sassy Squatch 08-12-2018 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 13671767)
Berry is staying till he retires that man is the heart and soul of the team.

If he's doing that on the sidelines then **** him. Getting sick of both him and Houston taking up the lions share of the cap space on the defensive side of the ball and not earning it.

kgrund 08-12-2018 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13672006)
If he's doing that on the sidelines then **** him. Getting sick of both him and Houston taking up the lions share of the cap space on the defensive side of the ball and not earning it.

So the guy's health is his fault when he works like a dog and shows up in shape? It's frustrating, but not on EB. This is why Dorsey hesitated on a long-term deal from the start. Let's just hope this news turns out to be nothing.

Bewbies 08-12-2018 05:22 PM

Y’all planning his funeral yet?

BryanBusby 08-12-2018 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 13672022)
Y’all planning his funeral yet?

You didn't send flowers already?

TwistedChief 08-12-2018 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13671642)
Yeah, and Kareem busted a couple of nice runs today too apparently so I suppose it isn’t all bad for the line, but idk. They’d better tighten that shit up in a hurry or Bosa and Ingram will kill Mahomes week one.

They've been mediocre for awhile though. We're never going to truly accept these guys. Hunt had an epic rookie year in terms of tackles broken in the open field. It'd be nice if we can at a minimum replicate that.

UChieffyBugger 08-12-2018 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 13672119)
They've been mediocre for awhile though. We're never going to truly accept these guys. Hunt had an epic rookie year in terms of tackles broken in the open field. It'd be nice if we can at a minimum replicate that.

"Mediocre"? Can you back that up notion with stats? Because from what I can remember they rated much better than "mediocre". I also don't think a mediocre line allows your team to consistently beat quality teams each year such as the Pats, Eagles, Atlanta, Chargers, Carolina etc but oh well.

Sassy Squatch 08-12-2018 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 13672119)

He had 80+ broken tackles, 10 higher than the 2nd RB in the NFL, Bell. That type of abuse will ruin his career prematurely.

saphojunkie 08-12-2018 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgrund (Post 13672018)
So the guy's health is his fault when he works like a dog and shows up in shape? It's frustrating, but not on EB. This is why Dorsey hesitated on a long-term deal from the start. Let's just hope this news turns out to be nothing.

It’s not his fault, but it’s simple economics. You can’t have that much invested in any player other than QB. I love EB. I love Houston. But their contracts are killing us this year. That’s not Berry’s fault, it’s John Dorsey’s.

Shag 08-12-2018 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 13672163)
"Mediocre"? Can you back that up notion with stats? Because from what I can remember they rated much better than "mediocre". I also don't think a mediocre line allows your team to consistently beat quality teams each year such as the Pats, Eagles, Atlanta, Chargers, Carolina etc but oh well.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...es-this-season

https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...017-nfl-season

#14 in 2016, #16 in 2017 according to PFF. Pretty much the definition of mediocre.

Chiefshrink 08-12-2018 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmax63 (Post 13671942)
They haven't played together as a group though for more than 20 plays.

Irving the experiment is the only new person. The rest have played for at least 3+ yrs together.

Chiefshrink 08-12-2018 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13672174)
He had 80+ broken tackles, 10 higher than the 2nd RB in the NFL, Bell. That type of abuse will ruin his career prematurely.

BINGO !!:clap:

Chiefshrink 08-12-2018 08:42 PM

Quote:

Our o-line does not do well against very physical big d-lines(Pitt?) Out of the group you mention here, only 2 had big physical d-lines(Philly and Carolina) Lucky we played Philly at home early in the season last year before they got their chemistry together on D because had we played them in the middle or towards the end they would have kicked us PERIOD. Carolina is Carolina poorly coached, nuff said.

TEX 08-12-2018 08:50 PM

Quote:

They were 16th last year. Pretty darn "medicore." Anyone who says they're medicore knows what they're talking about. You don't if you think they were anything but medicore. So you should look up the stats yourself and you might learn something.

staylor26 08-12-2018 10:27 PM

What do ya know? Nelson looks great against Tyreek not playing 10 yards off like he did on Thursday night

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChiefsRep...ce-on-sunday-1