ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Lamar Jackson wasn't, isn't, and never will be better than Patrick Mahomes (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=328152)

Chief_N_Bama 02-05-2024 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 17383978)
I think this narrative is a bit overblown. The Chiefs were stacking the box and daring Lamar to throw.

Any competent team would take their chances through the air under those circumstances, especially if they have a league MVP QB and perimeter weapons.

The Chiefs stacked the box, dared the Ravens to throw and the Ravens obliged.

"Take what the defense gives you" as they say.

Exactly. The same with “Lamar should have ran more”. There was a reason he didn’t. I’ve watched the replays and I haven’t seen all those opportunities for Lamar to take off. The one that’s consistently shown is the strip sack but 1) Bateman was open on a deep crosser, Lamar just waited to long to pull the trigger and 2) Lamar didn’t see the pressure. And the pass plays were open. Lamar just couldn’t make the throws. If we gave Burrow or Allen those same looks we would have gotten blown out.

Chiefs dared Lamar to beat them with his arm and he couldn’t. Simple as that. And not at all surprising.

ThyKingdomCome15 02-05-2024 06:42 PM

Mahomes is Mahomes. With a win Sunday he has no equal.

Wallcrawler 02-05-2024 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 17383516)
Games are organic. Baltimore went in with the plan of what they wanted to do. The Chiefs dominated the time of possession and forced Baltimore out of their comfort zone.

I guarantee you the BMore planned to run. A lot. The Chiefs made them change that plan.

I don't think you can say that you planned to run a lot, and only attempt 8 rushes in the entire game, especially in such a low scoring contest. They even disregarded running the ball on 3rd and short, getting Lamar popped in the process.

If this is what happened, tgat Harbaugh blinked after just 2 possessions, then it almost has to be a fireable offense for Harbaugh, to flat give up on the overwhelming strength of his team, and ask his qb to do something he's just not built to do, and that is be a one dimensional dropback passer for the entire game.

That's a tall task for elite throwers of the football, to have success based on passing attack with no support from the run.

A guy like Lamar, just no shot.

Arch Stanton 02-05-2024 08:51 PM

Looked to me like LJ's lost a step already.

On the play he broke out into the open, he ran lookin over his shoulder til he got taken down from behind.

First time I've seen him do that.

Wallcrawler 02-05-2024 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arch Stanton (Post 17384380)
Looked to me like LJ's lost a step already.

On the play he broke out into the open, he ran lookin over his shoulder til he got taken down from behind.

First time I've seen him do that.

Same, I'm not sure if he'd lost a step, or just hadn't fully committed, or what but I thought he was gone on the play that Sneed tracked him down.

O.city 02-06-2024 08:44 AM

When the opposing defenses gameplan involves "keeping the QB in the pocket and wanting him to beat them by throwing the football" you need to start looking elsewhere for a QB.

RealSNR 02-06-2024 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 17384891)
When the opposing defenses gameplan involves "keeping the QB in the pocket and wanting him to beat them by throwing the football" you need to start looking elsewhere for a QB.

I mean the first part of that is still the major defensive strategy when going up against Mahomes.

But that’s just the best of a bunch of bad solutions

Pasta Little Brioni 02-06-2024 10:58 AM

Chiefs put 8 in the box daring Lamar to throw. You can't pay a QB that much money and it be that easy to stop him

KCJake 02-06-2024 11:21 AM

People sometimes talk about how certain players or people for that matter, have the "it" factor. So, Lamar Jackson doesn't have "it."

KCJake 02-06-2024 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 17384891)

Crazy he's a two time MVP getting compared to a guy that's in the greatest QB of all time discussion.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-06-2024 02:23 PM

Lamar will never win a title...sorry Raven fans. I see you piece of shits rooting on the Niners on their boards ROFL butthurt much?

Chris Meck 02-06-2024 06:11 PM

Nobody would trade Mahomes for Lamar straight up.
Or Josh Allen. Or Joe Burrow.

Would you trade CJ Stroud for him? I wouldn't. Trevor Lawrence? Herbert? Nope. Nope.

Lamar is a unique talent, but you have to build an offense to suit his abilities. I don't want to put all my eggs in that basket.

It's what someone's going to have to do if they want to win with Justin Fields, too, he just can't run an NFL offense and beat you by making the reads and delivering the ball.

Buehler445 02-06-2024 06:19 PM

I might take a gamble on Herbert or Lawrence. They’re close to entering Jay Cutler territory and Lamar can at least win.

Rainbarrel 02-06-2024 06:19 PM

He's a Taysom Hill needing some Drew Brees

DRM08 02-06-2024 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 17385793)

Would you trade CJ Stroud for him? I wouldn't. Trevor Lawrence? Herbert? Nope. Nope.

Lamar is a unique talent, but you have to build an offense to suit his abilities. I don't want to put all my eggs in that basket.

It's what someone's going to have to do if they want to win with Justin Fields, too, he just can't run an NFL offense and beat you by making the reads and delivering the ball.

CJ Stroud is really one to watch. His sharp accuracy, arm strength, and mobility are all pretty impressive. Stroud is just 1 month older than Caleb Williams, but Stroud already has a full year of NFL experience including 2 Playoff games under his belt. He's only going to be 23 years old in the 2024 season. They have a young and enthusiastic coach leading the team. Could be a very high ceiling for Houston.

seamonster 02-06-2024 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 17385810)
CJ Stroud is really one to watch. His sharp accuracy, arm strength, and mobility are all pretty impressive. Stroud is just 1 month older than Caleb Williams, but Stroud already has a full year of NFL experience including 2 Playoff games under his belt. He's only going to be 23 years old in the 2024 season. They have a young and enthusiastic coach leading the team. Could be a very high ceiling for Houston.

Not impressed with the mobility. He ran for fewer yards than Herbert and was sacked nearly 40 times. Stroud is like a black Matt Ryan.

DRM08 02-06-2024 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seamonster (Post 17385837)
Not impressed with the mobility. He ran for fewer yards than Herbert and was sacked nearly 40 times. Stroud is like a black Matt Ryan.

He is much better at extending plays than Matt Ryan.

Chris Meck 02-06-2024 07:52 PM

Quote:

😂

No.

tredadda 02-06-2024 08:02 PM

Quote:

A rookie Ryan isn’t taking that roster to a 10-6 record and an AFCS title with a dominating win over the Browns.

RealSNR 02-07-2024 09:23 AM

Quote:

Lol what? Ryan was a total statue

seamonster 02-07-2024 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 17385918)
😂

No.

Only reason you're calling him a mobile QB is because his dad was black. Please. He's a standard drop back passer with average mobility. Mobility isn't his game beyond scrambling a few yards. His game is having a rocket arm and stepping up in the pocket (like Herbert or Ryan).

BenoniBenko 02-07-2024 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 17385793)

I will trade Trevor Lawrence for Lamar all day. Lawrence still has a lot to prove.

And if sick bed Joe Burrow is injured again next season, I don't think its even up for debate. I'll happily swap with Lamar.

Chris Meck 02-07-2024 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seamonster (Post 17386274)
Only reason you're calling him a mobile QB is because his dad was black. Please. He's a standard drop back passer with average mobility. Mobility isn't his game beyond scrambling a few yards. His game is having a rocket arm and stepping up in the pocket (like Herbert or Ryan).

Who gives a **** about his mobility? I don't give a shit about it.

The only reason you're calling him a black Matt Ryan is because he's black, ya jabroni.

Chris Meck 02-07-2024 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenoniBenko (Post 17386397)
I will trade Trevor Lawrence for Lamar all day. Lawrence still has a lot to prove.

And if sick bed Joe Burrow is injured again next season, I don't think its even up for debate. I'll happily swap with Lamar.

And you'd get fired.

Lawrence does indeed have a lot to prove; unfortunately, Lamar has proven everything there is for him to prove. He ain't it.

ToxSocks 02-07-2024 06:31 PM

Quote:

a black Matt Ryan.

Such a thing does not exist.

ToxSocks 02-07-2024 06:32 PM

And WTF is a BenoniBenko?

Chris Meck 02-07-2024 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seamonster (Post 17386274)

I'm going to step outside normal banter here for a second.

I don't like your racist insinuation here.

I never said a thing about Stroud being mobile, or anything at all other than I'd rather take Stroud than Jackson. I'd also take Burrow, Herbert, Allen, Lawrence...probably two or three guys in this upcoming draft, and maybe even cheap vet FA reclamation projects or game managers than Jackson because Jackson has proven to me that he's not a guy you can get to a Super Bowl with, especially not if you're paying him huge money.

I said nothing about race at all.

I said nothing about mobility.

Hammock Parties 03-20-2024 05:49 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GJJthMQW...pg&name=medium

tredadda 03-20-2024 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17451791)

Ummmm ok? What’s the context for this?

RedinTexas 03-20-2024 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 17451824)

Jim Harbaugh's wife trying to motivate him.

PunkinDrublic 03-20-2024 08:32 PM

They actually had a segment on ESPN speculating how many Super Bowls Lamar would have if he had the same coaching as Mahomes. You can’t make this shit up. Lamar is coddled like no other athlete I’ve ever seen. The excuses for him never stop.

kysirsoze 03-20-2024 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 17451824)

I think he's enjoying a Ravens fan melting down in his comments and chose this thread to share.

RealSNR 03-20-2024 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic (Post 17451980)
They actually had a segment on ESPN speculating how many Super Bowls Lamar would have if he had the same coaching as Mahomes. You can’t make this shit up. Lamar is coddled like no other athlete I’ve ever seen. The excuses for him never stop.

All of the also-rans during this Mahomes era have been asked that question.

Bills fans do it CONSTANTLY with Allen. I know I've seen some ESPN segment squabbling about Burrow if he had been drafted to the Chiefs and if Mahomes had been drafted to the Bengals. And you just watch-- if CJ Stroud continues to improve but the Texans just kind of **** around like the Bills did, they'll ask the same question out of him. "Gee... he improved a terrible team so much his rookie season, but what if he had Andy Reid and that offense in his first year as a rookie??? Can you imagine!"

kysirsoze 03-20-2024 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 17451985)

Bills fans do it CONSTANTLY with Allen. I know I've seen some ESPN segment squabbling about Burrow if he had been drafted to the Chiefs and if Mahomes had been drafted to the Bengals. And you just watch-- if CJ Stroud continues to improve but the Texans just kind of **** around like the Bills did, they'll ask the same question out of him. "Gee... he improved a terrible team so much his rookie season, but what if he had Andy Reid and that offense in his first year as a rookie??? Can you imagine!"

Mahomes is so good he's convinced the whole world that KANSAS-****ING-CITY is the place to go for a quarterback to be successful.

TwistedChief 03-20-2024 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 17451985)

You seem to be getting very worked up by journalists trying to engage people like you whom otherwise would be bored after having enjoyed the fruits of Mahomes.. Relax, my friend, and bathe in success.

Hammock Parties 03-20-2024 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 17451982)
I think he's enjoying a Ravens fan melting down in his comments and chose this thread to share.

Yes.

What was funny to me is he started on the Ravens "**** you Baltimore" video and then moved on to a Taylor Swift Bears video and a short Super Bowl call video LMAO

Ravens fan enjoying the whole channel!

Bearcat 03-20-2024 09:10 PM

Quote:

JFC, Andy's a genius, not a miracle worker.

gordonelloyd 03-20-2024 11:38 PM

This thread may have raised a relevant question when it started in 2020.

But now the answer is so obvious the question is nonsensical. It’s Mahomes in a landslide. I don’t see how anybody who follows football could see it differently.

The question is a little bit more relevant if you put the comparison against Allan or maybe even Burroughs [although he has to get beyond the injury issues] and while mahomes obviously beats them out as well the question is maybe relevant to ask. It’s not relevant to ask about Jackson.

New World Order 03-21-2024 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gordonelloyd (Post 17452073)
This thread may have raised a relevant question when it started in 2020.

But now the answer is so obvious the question is nonsensical. It’s Mahomes in a landslide. I don’t see how anybody who follows football could see it differently.

The question is a little bit more relevant if you put the comparison against Allan or maybe even Burroughs [although he has to get beyond the injury issues] and while mahomes obviously beats them out as well the question is maybe relevant to ask. It’s not relevant to ask about Jackson.

Allen is the only one in the league who can somewhat mimic the throws Mahomes makes.

He's #2 imo.

1. Mahomes
2. Allen
3. Stroud
4. Burrow
5. Jackson

Rausch 03-21-2024 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gordonelloyd (Post 17452073)
The question is a little bit more relevant if you put the comparison against Allan or maybe even Burroughs [although he has to get beyond the injury issues] and while mahomes obviously beats them out as well the question is maybe relevant to ask.

Not really.

Mahomes is breaking the numbers of all time greats now. He's not only a class above all QB's of his time he's also knocking down records of ALL TIME greats. Brady, Montana, you name it. Not even they are safe from falling...

ThaVirus 03-21-2024 06:28 AM

Yes, some of my favorite NFL QBs, Jawsh Allan and Jeaux Burroughs.

Rainbarrel 03-21-2024 07:03 AM

So do the Ravens, Bills, Jaguars.... Have to defect to the NFC or just their QBs. Stop whining like a 49er and get it done

Radar Chief 03-21-2024 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17451990)
You seem to be getting very worked up by journalists trying to engage people like you whom otherwise would be bored after having enjoyed the fruits of Mahomes.. Relax, my friend, and bathe in the sweet nectar of success.

/Holthus

jd1020 03-21-2024 08:34 AM

Quote:

I would venture to guess the same coaching that Mahomes has wouldn't hitch themselves to Lamar's wagon. How long has Lamar been around to know that you shouldnt throw into triple coverage, let alone in the playoffs, let alone in the endzone, let alone on a potentially game winning drive, and he still does it... every single ****ing year.

Dunerdr 03-21-2024 09:22 AM

Andy wasn't able to get it done with McNaab. I was just a pup then but in my opinion Donovan was a better pure qb than Lamar. It was a different era but still. Andy isn't going with just any QB. It's a perfect match of head coach and QB. They accent each other perfectly like has never been seen. Lamar doesn't have the IQ for this play book and I doubt Allen does either. Maybe its just an assumption but Joshs deer in the headlights look and Lamars inability to speak like an adult give me pause.

DJ's left nut 03-21-2024 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 17452090)
Allen is the only one in the league who can somewhat mimic the throws Mahomes makes.

He's #2 imo.

1. Mahomes
2. Allen
3. Stroud
4. Burrow
5. Jackson

The A version of Allen is as good as the A version of Mahomes.

The B version f Allen is close, but not quite as good as Mahomes.

The C version of Allen is more frequently seen than the C version of Mahomes and nowhere near as good as the C version of Mahomes. C Allen will lose his team football games. C Mahomes will just go out there and not actively win them (he becomes solid but unspectacular while taking nothing off the table; 'bad' Mahomes is essentially good Alex).

The D version of Allen is a laughable catastrophe that surfaces a 2-3 times/season. The D version of Mahomes doesn't exist.

What distinguishes the two isn't how good they are at their best - that's neck and neck. It's how often they're that good and then how good they are when they AREN'T at their best.

ChiTown 03-21-2024 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17452319)

The C version of Allen is more frequently seen than the C version of Mahomes and nowhere near as good as the C version of Mahomes. C Allen will lose his team football games. C Mahomes will just go out there and not actively win them (he becomes solid but unspectacular while taking nothing off the table; 'bad' Mahomes is essentially good Alex).

The D version of Allen is a laughable catastrophe that surfaces a 2-3 times/season. The D version of Mahomes doesn't exist.

What distinguishes the two isn't how good they are at their best - that's neck and neck. It's how often they're that good and then how good they are when they AREN'T at their best.

Perfectly described and stated!

Wisconsin_Chief 03-21-2024 09:32 AM

Quote:

:clap:

Rainbarrel 03-21-2024 10:51 AM

Lamar and Allen can do no wrong with their fan bases. A season in New York would probably change their fire to a new level

PunkinDrublic 03-22-2024 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 17385805)
I might take a gamble on Herbert or Lawrence. They’re close to entering Jay Cutler territory and Lamar can at least win.

I would take Trevor Lawrence over Lamar any day. He’s still young and you could make the argument the Urban Meyer debacle stunted his rookie season. This year he took a bit of a step back although injuries may have played a role but I really liked what I saw from him the season before where he led the Jags to a huge comeback win over the Chargers in the playoffs something Lamar only wishes he could accomplish. I still think Lawrence has a chance to have a good career.

ThaVirus 03-22-2024 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic (Post 17453727)
I would take Trevor Lawrence over Lamar any day. He’s still young and you could make the argument the Urban Meyer debacle stunted his rookie season. This year he took a bit of a step back although injuries may have played a role but I really liked what I saw from him the season before where he led the Jags to a huge comeback win over the Chargers in the playoffs something Lamar only wishes he could accomplish. I still think Lawrence has a chance to have a good career.

You got me curious so I looked into it.

Trevor is only 24.

Interesting tidbit: Joe Burrow, Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson are all 27. Burrow is actually older than Jackson despite being drafted two years later! Crazy.

EDIT: Mahomes is only 28 but he’ll turn 29 basically a week into the season.

DJ's left nut 03-22-2024 09:07 AM

Trevor's still very young.

But man, he's really not developing much.

Through 3 seasons in the league the only difference between what Lawrence has done and what Daniel Jones did was volume.

But go ahead and adjust for volume and the numbers are pretty startling. And you can do that by comparing Jones first 4 seasons to Lawrence's first 3:

Jones -- 53 starts, 1113/1740 for 11,603 yards and a 60/34 TD/INT rate
Lawrence -- 50 starts, 1116/1750 for 11,770 yards and a 58/39 TD/INT rate

Now I'm not saying that Lawrence can't improve, but man he HAS to. He's just been a pillar of mediocrity through three seasons. When you don't have to do a whole hell of a lot to make Daniel Jones look like your equal, that has to be disconcerting for "The best QB prospect in a generation..."

This season was a massive disappointment for Lawrence and if he does it again, you have to start to wonder if he's even a top 10 quarterback in the league long-term.

KobesPilot 03-22-2024 09:08 AM

Running back QBs have short lived careers anyway. What I don't get is why everyone was so excited about the RB they just signed? Seems like a huge waste of money when your QB is practically your RB

Wisconsin_Chief 03-22-2024 09:11 AM

Thread should honestly be locked, this isn't a thing anymore and never will be again.

Hammock Parties 03-22-2024 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KobesPilot (Post 17453772)
Running back QBs have short lived careers anyway. What I don't get is why everyone was so excited about the RB they just signed? Seems like a huge waste of money when your QB is practically your RB

80% of Ravens fans buy Madden MUT packs

Indian Chief 03-22-2024 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17453770)
Jones -- 53 starts, 1113/1740 for 11,603 yards and a 60/34 TD/INT rate
Lawrence -- 50 starts, 1116/1750 for 11,770 yards and a 58/39 TD/INT rate

My brain knew this, but man, to see the numbers laid out like that is different. Whenever the Chiefs play the Jags, I'm never afraid of what Lawrence will do. I guess this puts a fine point on that feeling.

DJ's left nut 03-22-2024 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indian Chief (Post 17453794)
My brain knew this, but man, to see the numbers laid out like that is different. Whenever the Chiefs play the Jags, I'm never afraid of what Lawrence will do. I guess this puts a fine point on that feeling.

Exact reaction I had.

Saw those and just thought "Wow - I knew he was a little disappointing, but not Daniel Jones disappointing..."

But when you think about that game we played against them, it's not really all that surprising. Kid was flat out bad in that game. He left so many points on the field. His soph season showed some promising signs but even with the increased coaching stability and the addition of Ridley last year, he seemed to regress.

This is a MASSIVE season for Trevor Lawrence.

Coochie liquor 03-22-2024 06:27 PM

Quote:

I’d say the flu game was an F game. I think he would too. That was just catastrophic!!

Coogs 03-22-2024 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17453754)
You got me curious so I looked into it.

Trevor is only 24.

Interesting tidbit: Joe Burrow, Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson are all 27. Burrow is actually older than Jackson despite being drafted two years later! Crazy.

EDIT: Mahomes is only 28 but he’ll turn 29 basically a week into the season.

28, and basically 2 plays away from 6 straight Super Bowls. We are living the life fellas!!!

Rausch 03-22-2024 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 17454458)
28, and basically 2 plays away from 6 straight Super Bowls. We are living the life fellas!!!

He'll have 11 Super Bowls before he's done...

Mosbonian 03-22-2024 06:46 PM

Quote:

The only thing I would add is the Mahomes Mentality...in any version of Mahomes and Allen the deciding factor is Mahomes under pressure gets more focused and the will to win is stronger. With Allen when adversity hits he can get nervous, less focused and he let's doubt creep in.

And now Mahomes is in his head...no doubt.

notorious 03-22-2024 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 17454463)
He'll have 11 Super Bowls before he's done...

After what Reid and Mahomes have done together I can't see why you are so pessimistic.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-22-2024 08:21 PM

Disagree on one point "Nuclear A Game" Mahomes has never been replicated in NFL history, so no As aren't "even"

Pablo 04-04-2024 06:19 PM

Lamar Jackson wasn't, isn't, and never will be better than Patrick Mahomes

Lamar doesn’t just get by on his athletic ability. Just look at a genius at work describing an old photo shoot

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...8534efd9c0.jpg

Bowser 04-04-2024 06:31 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/jTIDnp...CSwn/giphy.gif

Sassy Squatch 04-04-2024 06:33 PM

I agree. Or sorry.

staylor26 04-04-2024 06:35 PM

That's from a newspaper photo shoot that he had in 2014. "We" he and his team, were "that" for real. He was a "Peezy" headed little ass "jit".

Sassy Squatch 04-04-2024 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17471405)
He was a "Peezy" headed little ass "jit".

https://i.makeagif.com/media/11-06-2019/5Faz3_.gif

staylor26 04-04-2024 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch (Post 17471419)

https://i.imgur.com/GXoW1My.png

staylor26 04-04-2024 06:43 PM

"jit" I know because that's just old school South Florida/Miami slang for kid.

Hammock Parties 04-04-2024 07:46 PM

this explains why his AFCCG INT was almost literally identical to the honey badger INT in 2021 LMAO

Rainbarrel 04-04-2024 08:04 PM

Mennonite with bling

TLO 04-04-2024 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17471405)
That's from a newspaper photo shoot that he had in 2014. "We" he and his team, were "that" for real. He was a "Peezy" headed little ass "jit".

Thanks

Hammock Parties 05-08-2024 09:16 AM

time for lamar to break

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">To drop 25 pounds from 2022 … Lamar Jackson is on a mission <a href="https://t.co/8RNTzc6zgP">pic.twitter.com/8RNTzc6zgP</a></p>&mdash; Sarah Ellison (@sgellison) <a href="https://twitter.com/sgellison/status/1788020802329121037?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 8, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pasta Little Brioni 05-08-2024 09:22 AM

So, he's giving up on the pocket passer experiment and going back to running around like an idiot...sounds like Joshy is going to do the same in Buffalo. Burrow is hurt. Will either 3 QB make it through the season?

ThrobProng 05-08-2024 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17513105)
time for lamar to break

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">To drop 25 pounds from 2022 … Lamar Jackson is on a mission <a href="https://t.co/8RNTzc6zgP">pic.twitter.com/8RNTzc6zgP</a></p>&mdash; Sarah Ellison (@sgellison) <a href="https://twitter.com/sgellison/status/1788020802329121037?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 8, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

His weight makes no difference, unless he found a way to increase his gray matter.

Rainbarrel 05-08-2024 09:42 AM

Lamar Crackson, might as well the meth(od) acting ain't working

Rausch 05-08-2024 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni (Post 17513126)
So, he's giving up on the pocket passer experiment and going back to running around like an idiot...sounds like Joshy is going to do the same in Buffalo. Burrow is hurt. Will either 3 QB make it through the season?

Mahomes is just ****ing breaking perfectly solid QB's. It's crushing their will...

RealSNR 05-08-2024 01:58 PM

Dad bods win Super Bowls. What’s Lamar’s plan exactly?

Hammock Parties 05-22-2024 10:48 AM

MVP! MVP!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ravens making their own version of The Franchise? ���� <a href="https://t.co/nPiC41GNhx">https://t.co/nPiC41GNhx</a> <a href="https://t.co/6oEiNlR9k7">pic.twitter.com/6oEiNlR9k7</a></p>&mdash; ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) <a href="https://twitter.com/ClayWendler/status/1793322512350142720?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 22, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>