ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life ***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622)

TimBone 01-23-2016 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 12045863)
Jerking off doesn't count

Says who?

TimBone 01-23-2016 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey (Post 12045862)
That's a great idea,Tim. However, I'm trying to change my CP image to a degree, and I don't think that "Just took sex in the bathroom at Harpos"is going to change my image in any sort of positive way.

Says who?

TLO 01-23-2016 10:18 PM

I may be high as ****, but I give a damn about my Chiefsplanet image.

TimBone 01-23-2016 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey (Post 12045866)
I may be high as ****, but I give a damn about my Chiefsplanet image.

Then stop asking for dick pics on the women clothed/then naked thread.

Katipan 01-23-2016 10:19 PM

Gynos use a long q-tip.

Girl has either never been, or has a penis and has never been.

TimBone 01-23-2016 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 12045869)
Gynos use a long q-tip.

Haaaaaaaa. She busted.

RobBlake 01-23-2016 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 12045869)
Gynos use a long q-tip.

well she has two kids lol.. I'm not eating up every word until i find out more about her but it's a shaky situation

Dallas Chief 01-23-2016 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 12045883)
well she has two kids lol.. I'm not eating up every word until i find out more about her but it's a shaky situation

Shaky, as in you could catch a beating, get shanked, or killed, right? From my extensive experience, crazy just isn't worth it, no matter how tight it is. Run away. As fast as you can.

ThaVirus 01-23-2016 10:48 PM

Post pics and I'll let you know

Demonpenz 01-24-2016 12:27 AM

I would never date a single gal with a kid. Just not my thing.

RobBlake 01-24-2016 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas Chief (Post 12045893)
Shaky, as in you could catch a beating, get shanked, or killed, right? From my extensive experience, crazy just isn't worth it, no matter how tight it is. Run away. As fast as you can.

Yep. She has to drive without a license plate as another level of protection, I told her se needs to be like j lo in enough and figure out a way to KO him. I do think she got some crazy but she's a cool chick and has decent taste in music. So even if everything checks out.. I'm tempt d for a few time aid hanging and bouncing but this dude is a large danger unknown factor. I'm recently divorced and my first crack at "dating" so new ball game

Toby Waller 01-24-2016 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 12045955)

watching Two Broke Girls and your hand dance moves arent helping either I imagine

https://media.giphy.com/media/My5YsyfWDmp5C/giphy.gif

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/909652/hammer-dumb-o.gif

eDave 01-24-2016 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 12045955)

Me either and I've felt shallow about that. But it is what it is. But it's a non issue now that any kids of the women I meet are grown.

Anyway, Big Dave has been seeing someone for a couple of months.

DaKCMan AP 01-24-2016 09:09 AM

70 days til marriage

Fish 01-24-2016 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 12045959)
Yep. She has to drive without a license plate as another level of protection, I told her se needs to be like j lo in enough and figure out a way to KO him. I do think she got some crazy but she's a cool chick and has decent taste in music. So even if everything checks out.. I'm tempt d for a few time aid hanging and bouncing but this dude is a large danger unknown factor. I'm recently divorced and my first crack at "dating" so new ball game

Either full of shit or full of drama. Regardless it's at levels I wouldn't mess with.

Saul Good 01-24-2016 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 12045837)
So there's this female who has such a sweet bubble butt and i wanna say.. double d's/e's and an average face.. she's latina.. is quite intelligent *has multiple degrees* can fix cars... is willing to drive 2 hours to "hang out".. has two kids who appear to be sweet.. latina... and was an a physical abusive marriage that sent her to the hospital multiple times.. had a kid beaten out of her apparently and is no longer allowed to have kids.. and proclaims to have such a tight kitty that a gyno has trouble taking samples from her... with that said.. is it worth it knowing there's a legit chance her crazy ass exhusband will prob be following her and the slight chance it coming back to me. She has to change her hair due to appearance and he tried to break into a church she attends.. the dude is a psycho.

She is psycho, too. Take it to the bank.

UL Washington 01-24-2016 11:20 AM

Yeah I love these chicks that go on and on about how terrible their ex is when it just reflects so poorly on them for deciding to be with someone so bad... those types are always just about as crazy as they claim the ex to be.

SAUTO 01-24-2016 11:34 AM

Did halfwit change his user name to robblake?

Pasta Little Brioni 01-24-2016 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12046148)
Did halfwit change his user name to robblake?

No it's some piece of trash Patriotard

TimBone 01-24-2016 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 12046280)
No it's some piece of trash Patriotard

Rob Blake is a 9er troll. Alex Smith creeper.

KCUnited 01-24-2016 02:01 PM

Beat a kid out of her?

Saving that for some kind of band name formulation.

Beaten From The Womb
Left Hook C-Section
Induced By Violence
Future Serial Killer

eDave 01-24-2016 02:02 PM

I'm not sure RobBlake is making wise life choices.

KCUnited 01-24-2016 02:03 PM

Honestly though, anyone falling for the "can't have kids anymore" deserves what they get.

eDave 01-24-2016 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 12046345)
Honestly though, anyone falling for the "can't have kids anymore" deserves what they get.

Call me shallow, but I'm just not getting involved with a woman who had a kid beat out of her. Nope.

TimBone 01-24-2016 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 12046345)

I've seen that situation take down some really good men.

ghak99 01-24-2016 06:38 PM

Apparently, being a "Proverbs 31 Girl" has become a thing.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2cXXvbMFec...f_sight_11.gif

ThaVirus 02-22-2016 11:56 PM

What's a late night "wyd?" text mean to you?

Demonpenz 02-22-2016 11:57 PM

what you doing? (womanese for my mind is racing like a hampster on a wheel and I need approval so I am texting you)

brucey_72 02-23-2016 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11938814)
Find you a nice brown girl and get to mixing :)

I love me some brown girls. I am white but have dated more ebony girls than white girls. Kicker is I married a blonde white woman. In fact my wife is only my second white woman I have been with, been with 13 ebony, 3 hispanic, 3 asian and 1 Palestinian

brucey_72 02-23-2016 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12041474)
What's everyone's feeling on dating a girl with a child who isn't yours?

I married one. Got with my wife when Sophia was 7 months old. I am her dad and she calls the other guy by his first name. She is now 5 and my wife and I have another 1 year old daughter. It isn't for everybody because they will be drama. I fell in love my the daughter instantly. Her and I do everything together.

But honestly I would never date a woman that has a kid again. It was a terrible experience for a few years. Now it is good but still hate having my daughter leave every other weekend.

If you have questions go ahead and ask

TimBone 02-23-2016 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brucey_72 (Post 12094734)
I love me some brown girls. I am white but have dated more ebony girls than white girls. Kicker is I married a blonde white woman. In fact my wife is only my second white woman I have been with, been with 13 ebony, 3 hispanic, 3 asian and 1 Palestinian

Where in the hell do you live?

brucey_72 02-23-2016 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12094738)
Where in the hell do you live?

In a mostly white area. But when I went to college there was a lot of ebony girls and they loved me. I went to BGSU which is about 45 minutes from Detroit. My college was still about 70% white and 30% ebony. I only had one girlfriend before college and she was white. I went to college never was interested in ebony girls. First week of freshmen year I got partnered with an ebony girl and one night while doing our project at my townhouse we got a little tipsy and had a long night of sex. I fell instantly in love with everything about the experience. So I started hitting on ebony girls in college and by surprise to me ebony girls have a huge thing for white guys. They told me that they like white guys but white guys never ask them out because they is a stigma that ebony girls dont like white guys.

So then I decided to start being very open minded to dating girls of different races. I knew that once I moved back home where my area is 95% white I wasn't going to get those chances and would end up with a white girl. So why not discover people and have fun while I was still young. I love women of races, women are just beautiful.

Lesson is if you are white and find an ebony woman beautiful go for it, chances are they are attracted to white guys. I am actually going to be in a wedding for my white friend who is marrying and ebony girl.

Toby Waller 02-23-2016 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brucey_72 (Post 12094755)
In a mostly white area. But when I went to college there was a lot of ebony girls and they loved me. I went to BGSU which is about 45 minutes from Detroit. My college was still about 70% white and 30% ebony. I only had one girlfriend before college and she was white. I went to college never was interested in ebony girls. First week of freshmen year I got partnered with an ebony girl and one night while doing our project at my townhouse we got a little tipsy and had a long night of sex. I fell instantly in love with everything about the experience. So I started hitting on ebony girls in college and by surprise to me ebony girls have a huge thing for white guys. They told me that they like white guys but white guys never ask them out because they is a stigma that ebony girls dont like white guys.

So then I decided to start being very open minded to dating girls of different races. I knew that once I moved back home where my area is 95% white I wasn't going to get those chances and would end up with a white girl. So why not discover people and have fun while I was still young. I love women of races, women are just beautiful.

Lesson is if you are white and find an ebony woman beautiful go for it, chances are they are attracted to white guys. I am actually going to be in a wedding for my white friend who is marrying and ebony girl.

stop trying to be fancy and just say black.
So white people arent good enough to be called Ivory I guess, huh?

Ivory power!

brucey_72 02-23-2016 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smellypitts (Post 12094758)
stop trying to be fancy and just say black.
So white people arent good enough to be called Ivory I guess, huh?

Ivory power!

really that is what you got from that?? From my experience with the girls I knew they liked to be called ebony. What is wrong with saying ebony over black?? How in the hell is ebony even fancy??

Toby Waller 02-23-2016 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brucey_72 (Post 12094759)
really that is what you got from that?? From my experience with the girls I knew they liked to be called ebony. What is wrong with saying ebony over black?? How in the hell is ebony even fancy??

A- I was kidding
B- sounds like you are trying too hard to be PC
C- you avoid that you just called white people white as opposed to ivory lol
...its ok to call white people white but you better come up with a fancy name for a black person,huh?

personally, I prefer Asian,Asian-American over black or white

brucey_72 02-23-2016 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smellypitts (Post 12094761)
A- I was kidding
B- sounds like you are trying too hard to be PC
C- you avoid that you just called white people white as opposed to ivory lol
...its ok to call white people white but you better come up with a fancy name for a black person,huh?

personally, I prefer Asian,Asian-American over black or white

I am not a PC person honestly. I have no problem calling black people black but the women I "dated" liked ebony because it sounded pretty to them.

I do not do the political correct bull shit. I am far from a liberal

TimBone 02-23-2016 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brucey_72 (Post 12094755)

Nice. You knew you had an opportunity, and you lived it up.

I'm an army brat, so I've grown up mainly in very diverse communities. I've only been with one black girl, but there were a few that told me they had a thing for me.

When I think of my type, I think white and blonde, but I've been in love three times and only one was white. One was mexican, and my wife is 100% filipino, although she is pretty much an American girl from the Bay area.

brucey_72 02-23-2016 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12094774)
Nice. You knew you had an opportunity, and you lived it up.

I'm an army brat, so I've grown up mainly in very diverse communities. I've only been with one black girl, but there were a few that told me they had a thing for me.

When I think of my type, I think white and blonde, but I've been in love three times and only one was white. One was mexican, and my wife is 100% filipino, although she is pretty much an American girl from the Bay area.

Yeah I consider my type blonde, blue eyes, and a nice butt.

DaKCMan AP 02-23-2016 08:41 AM

40 days until marriage
<object data-extension-version="0.4.0.129" data-install-updates-user-configuration="true" id="__symantecPKIClientMessenger" style="display: none;"></object>

brucey_72 02-23-2016 11:13 AM

Congrats bro!!

Skyy God 02-23-2016 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 12094862)
40 days until marriage
<object data-extension-version="0.4.0.129" data-install-updates-user-configuration="true" id="__symantecPKIClientMessenger" style="display: none;"></object>

Is she equally awesome??

Skyy God 02-23-2016 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 12041501)
Never.

Do you consider the extra 40 lbs. you're lugging around baggage??

DaKCMan AP 02-23-2016 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 12095098)
Is she equally awesome??

Surprisingly, her Awesome > my Awesome. However, some contribution may be due to partial Awesome deterioration with old(er) age. :D

ThaVirus 02-23-2016 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brucey_72 (Post 12094737)
I married one. Got with my wife when Sophia was 7 months old. I am her dad and she calls the other guy by his first name. She is now 5 and my wife and I have another 1 year old daughter. It isn't for everybody because they will be drama. I fell in love my the daughter instantly. Her and I do everything together.

But honestly I would never date a woman that has a kid again. It was a terrible experience for a few years. Now it is good but still hate having my daughter leave every other weekend.

If you have questions go ahead and ask

In truth, there are other things that bother me about this girl as well. I think that's normal.

Ultimately, I always end up coming back to the kid situation. It's just not the image I had for my life. I know life rarely ever works itself out the way you hope, but this is something that's kind of a big deal to me.

ThaVirus 02-23-2016 02:35 PM

My ex is also playing games with me so I've got some other shit going on

Demonpenz 02-23-2016 03:36 PM

black gals are amazing.

Eureka 02-23-2016 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12095497)

Flush both and move on. Let some time go by and before you know it you're dating a woman you're not questioning so much.

Dallas Chief 02-23-2016 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 12095619)
Flush both and move on. Let some time go by and before you know it you're dating a woman you're not questioning so much.

Listen to this man.

TLO 02-23-2016 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12095497)

Did she have a big ASS?

ThaVirus 02-23-2016 06:10 PM

Of course, bro. Why do you think I'm even thinking about her ass at all?

ThaVirus 02-23-2016 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 12095619)

I'm leaning toward this now. I feel like I already know the move needs to be made, but it's really hard to give up steady, clean pussy.

scho63 02-25-2016 10:24 PM

Tonight I was out smoking cigars and having drinks at a cool local restaurant/bar near me with a childhood friend and his buddies. A super hot women showed up around 2 hours after I arrived and was sitting by herself having a few drinks and eating some wings. She had great cleavage and beautiful jewelry on. She looked Spanish

All 6 guys in our group took notice of her and commented how hot she was.

When I paid my final tab, I took a napkin and drew a picture of a chili pepper and wrote "You are much hotter than this pepper", folded it in half and had the waitress give it to her. She read it and had a giant smile on her face. About 15 minutes later as I was leaving I went over to tell her my name and she gave me her business card to call her. She is Persian and tonight I will be fapping in preparation of asking her out on a date. :D

Demonpenz 02-25-2016 11:43 PM

Snapchat me that pussy.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-26-2016 10:27 AM

Scho gonna viagra that ho

Tylerthigpen!1! 02-27-2016 10:06 PM

Did any of you married folks ever see yourself not getting married?

ThaVirus 03-03-2016 03:38 PM

I've had 3 different girls tell me they love me in the past 12 months.

Is that winning or nah?

Toby Waller 03-03-2016 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12111606)

Is that winning or nah?

its them believing all your lies

ThaVirus 03-03-2016 03:42 PM

You jealy, smelly?

Pasta Little Brioni 03-04-2016 10:15 AM

Smelly you got a stable brah?

Toby Waller 03-04-2016 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12111618)
You jealy, smelly?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 12113166)
Smelly you got a stable brah?

A. I was just cracking a joke although there might be some truth to it lol.

B. I don't have a stable or a horse, or a woman

Discuss Thrower 03-04-2016 02:37 PM

Quote:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IqY_duf2LLo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ghak99 03-04-2016 05:00 PM

Having an ex-husband drive by your house 4-5 times a week when you're not even the one who's currently hitting it.

:shake:

ghak99 03-04-2016 05:03 PM

Quote:

Is that winning or nah?

It's winning, right up until one of them beats on your ride, eats your dog, or kills you in your sleep.

When I was a teen my dad used to say, "Tell 'em all you love 'em". Did him proud. ROFL

ThaVirus 05-04-2016 12:38 PM

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...345920f5a6.jpg

How are things going for everyone in here? I'm about to move in with my girl. First time ever living with a significant other.

Wish me luck.

DiaperBoy27 05-04-2016 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12215874)
How are things going for everyone in here?

I went out on a 2nd date with a girl last week. While getting a pre-dinner drink I made some comment about going to see my place (it was nearby) and was shocked at how quickly she said ok. Skipped dinner, got her into bed instead. I hadn't even kissed her before so I was rather surprised at her kissing technique, which apparently she went to the school of "try to eat his face". I actually stopped sex because it was so off-putting.

Skyy God 05-04-2016 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 12100511)
Tonight I was out smoking cigars and having drinks at a cool local restaurant/bar near me with a childhood friend and his buddies. A super hot women showed up around 2 hours after I arrived and was sitting by herself having a few drinks and eating some wings. She had great cleavage and beautiful jewelry on. She looked Spanish

All 6 guys in our group took notice of her and commented how hot she was.

When I paid my final tab, I took a napkin and drew a picture of a chili pepper and wrote "You are much hotter than this pepper", folded it in half and had the waitress give it to her. She read it and had a giant smile on her face. About 15 minutes later as I was leaving I went over to tell her my name and she gave me her business card to call her. She is Persian and tonight I will be fapping in preparation of asking her out on a date. :D

And, nothing ever came of it.....

Hammock Parties 08-02-2016 02:00 PM

-Been seeing the same prostitute for a few months
-Lost my virginity to her, only person I've ever ****ed
-She's semi attractive, not too expensive (I'd say she's a 7, $120 for an hr)
-Normally do it in a hotel but I can't afford it and just invite her back to my place
-We **** for the amount of time I paid for
-Just as she's about to leave she sees my dvd of an old film called "A matter of life and death"
-Says that's her favourite film, asks if she can stay and watch it
-We watch a film together, we don't do anything
-She phones up the next day and asks if I want to hang out
-When we meet up I ask if I can have sex with her
-She tells me no, because she things we have gotten too close
-Asks if we can be friends

Did I just get friendzoned by a prostitute? wtf can I do to **** her again?

Pasta Little Brioni 08-02-2016 02:02 PM

Dickey Thrower?

Discuss Thrower 08-02-2016 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12215874)
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...345920f5a6.jpg

How are things going for everyone in here? I'm about to move in with my girl. First time ever living with a significant other.

Wish me luck.

Man, no.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-02-2016 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 12215907)
And, nothing ever came of it.....

Update now scho!

ThaVirus 08-02-2016 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 12347877)
Man, no.

Three months in and it isn't entirely horrible.

I miss the privacy and personal space the most. When we argue, I can't just go home to get away anymore. I've just got to deal with her craziness.

I'm also eating out a lot more.

That's about the worst of it. All in all that isn't too bad, though.

Titty Meat 08-02-2016 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12347908)

I miss the privacy and personal space the most. When we argue, I can't just go home to get away anymore. I've just got to deal with her craziness.

My girl wants to move in. I fear losing the space and privacy.

ThaVirus 08-02-2016 05:07 PM

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12348063)
My girl wants to move in. I fear losing the space and privacy.

Well, it is a fact that you will lose those things, but it may not be so bad in the long run.

I can only speak to my experience. My girl is easy to live with as far as most things are concerned. She's as neat, clean and organized as I am, which I love. We work opposite schedules so I'm able to get some alone time.

I will say that women seem to have their own expectations about what you should be doing when you're with them. It's almost like living with your mom.... Whom you also have sex with... Whatever.

What I mean is that I find that I have to tell my girl I'm going to be doing something in advance and I can only do it for so long or else she'll start bitching about it. By that I mean if I want to fire up the ol' PlayStation or go to the gym or go out with my friends or some shit. If I don't let her know in advance she'll often have an issue.. And God forbid I get on my phone for more than 3-4 minutes at a time. That basically causes World War 3.

Bitches be trippin'.

Discuss Thrower 08-02-2016 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12347908)

I mean the eating ass thing.

ThaVirus 08-02-2016 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 12348138)
I mean the eating ass thing.

You've never eaten ass before? The ladies love it. Give it a try in about 3 years when you get some pussy again.

They also like the finger in the butt while you're hitting it from the back, but you've got to be gentle.

Discuss Thrower 08-02-2016 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12348141)
You've never eaten ass before? The ladies love it. Give it a try in about 3 years when you get some pussy again.

They also like the finger in the butt while you're hitting it from the back, but you've got to be gentle.

Five years. Princess dumped me a few weeks ago so the clock resets homie.

Titty Meat 08-02-2016 08:47 PM

Yup met plenty of women who weren't for finger in the booty but by the end they'd ask for it.

RobBlake 08-02-2016 10:15 PM

man.. i havent gon down on a girl and the booty yet, but finger in is sexy af.

eDave 08-02-2016 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12348563)
Yup met plenty of women who weren't for finger in the booty but by the end they'd ask for it.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Bv0SHBDlQsQlq/giphy.gif

Titty Meat 08-02-2016 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12348711)

Lol I'm not shit no pun intended. Just more confident in myself. I guess losing 40 pounds being a gym rat will do that to you.