ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Moooo.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=146947)

luv 09-07-2006 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
If I was Mooo.......I'd show up and be like "yea I did it.....who's the man?" then take a bow. Then I talk about the whipped woman I can cheat on with no consequence.

I wouldn't mind hearing from him. I have yet to through all of this.

Mecca 09-07-2006 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise
LMAO

I'm going to bring Dunit along as my wingman.....

rad 09-07-2006 11:17 AM

Quote:

Yeah. I just gained a tiny bit of respect back for Mooo. Who else out there has a woman so trained that he can just randomly bang other women from an internet message board and SHE shows up defending HIM! That is a hell of a brainwashing job.

Maybe mooo is packing some serios BEEF. You know, hung like a BULL......

chagrin 09-07-2006 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rad
Dude, it's a "men are a-holes thread". Now's not the time. However it does seem like whenever I see her posts, she can get a little snotty. Hot and cold kinda stuff. It's normal.

Good point, it's just that it seems like if you don't totally suck up to her she gets pissed, but yeah, probably not the time

KChiefsQT 09-07-2006 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin
I still don't understand why you are so hostile with me, I have rarely ever F'd with you, and when I did, it was hardly worth keeping a grudge over. Just because I didn't suck up to you, I don't get it, didn't you become a chiefs planet icon in less than two days? - but ok.

and no, that is not enough, you have opened the door with the posting of your previous break up, so I think that obligates me to ask more questions.

Hostile?? I didn't find my response hostile. You're right, you never ****ed with me, never needed you to "stick" up for me I think I can hold my own on the planet just fine), don't want you to "suck" up to me. What being a planet icon has anything to do with it is beyond me, C4M is an icon... that should tell you enough. Ask away, **** if I care.

luv 09-07-2006 11:18 AM

Quote:

I'm going to bring Dunit along as my wingman.....

Dunit as the wingman? :hmmm:

Nah, too young. I know I'm the one who said love/age ain't nothing but a number. Yada yada yada.....

Donger 09-07-2006 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
I wouldn't mind hearing from him.

Of course you wouldn't.

Jeezus.

Mecca 09-07-2006 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Dunit as the wingman? :hmmm:

Nah, too young. I know I'm the one who said love/age ain't nothing but a number. Yada yada yada.....

Hey now I'm not that old........

cdcox 09-07-2006 11:19 AM

Quote:

Yeah. I just gained a tiny bit of respect back for Mooo. Who else out there has a woman so trained that he can just randomly bang other women from an internet message board and SHE shows up defending HIM! That is a hell of a brainwashing job.

From appearances it seems he is not "allowed" to post here any more.

luv 09-07-2006 11:19 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Of course you wouldn't.

Jeezus.

I know. I know.

Brock 09-07-2006 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rad

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
I wouldn't mind hearing from him. I have yet to through all of this.

Certainly wouldn't be a surprise.

Donger 09-07-2006 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
I know. I know.

You need to give me a call, my dear.

Smoke 09-07-2006 11:20 AM

I'm still finding it hard to believe that Moooo has had sex....much less sex with two people.

KChiefsQT 09-07-2006 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rad
Dude, it's a "men are a-holes thread". Now's not the time. However it does seem like whenever I see her posts, she can get a little snotty. Hot and cold kinda stuff. It's normal.

Yikes, I guess I can see where you're coming from. I will try to stay luke warm from now on. ;)

stumppy 09-07-2006 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stinger
Was wondering when Stumpy was going to show up. Hey how does it feel to on the other side of these threads for once. ROFL

Pretty entertaining.
Keep in mind , I never participate in any of them.......I've only introduced the participants to the planet.:)

BigRedChief 09-07-2006 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass
HI says thanks.

H.I.: Over there's the TV. Two hours a day maximum, either educational or football so's you don't ruin your appreciation of the finer things.

Mecca 09-07-2006 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefsQT
Yikes, I guess I can see where you're coming from. I will try to stay luke warm from now on. ;)

He called you snotty.......hrm I never got that vibe.

NewChief 09-07-2006 11:22 AM

I don't have the time to follow this thread. Has Moooooo show up yet?

KChiefsQT 09-07-2006 11:23 AM

Quote:

He called you snotty.......hrm I never got that vibe.

That's cause you know me. :p

rad 09-07-2006 11:24 AM

Quote:

Hey, you are who you are. All we can do is enjoy the cool breeze while the sun is shining then dive for shelter when the storm starts brewing.

chagrin 09-07-2006 11:24 AM

Quote:

Gee, thanks for winking at me too :harumph:

Anyway, I wasn't referring to sticking up for you. I know you can, giggity, hold your, giggitty, own - nevermind.

chagrin 09-07-2006 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rad
Hey, you are who you are. All we can do is enjoy the cool breeze while the sun is shining then dive for shelter when the storm starts brewing.

That's the kind of suck up I was referring to, couldn't resist could you moooo, I mean, rad

:p

luv 09-07-2006 11:26 AM

Four reps from Redrum in one thread. Is that a record? They're not about my mom, either. I think he's slipping.

2112 09-07-2006 11:26 AM

[QUOTE=Mooosgirl]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooooo
No. :shake:

And he isn't going to. How can you people let a psycho stalker like luv monopolize so much of your time with this crap. I am the girlfriend she's talking about, and really don't appreciate the personal information she has shared with various members, or the comments I have received from them at my own website. She is a disturbed person. If it happened it happened. Get over it. Get on with it. Stop trying to get me to call your work, or get me involved with other people. Keep your personal bullshit to yourself. What sane person does this? She's a vindictive bitch, and I've had enough.

And sorry to disappoint all of you hangers on, but Moooo has not been checking in or "Lurking". It was just me, logging in under his name, to see what venom luv was spouting. She sent me a link. I can see why. You all need to get a life. This is pitiful. I am glad you found it entertaining. But now, with the threats coming to my personal webpage, it's going to stop, one way or the other.
Maybe luv would appreciate looking at striped sunshine for a while? I hear the stalker laws are enforced here.

ha!!!

I have found the ignition point of todays chapter!!!!

a woman scorned????hhmmm :hmmm:

Eleazar 09-07-2006 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Four reps from Redrum in one thread. Is that a record? They're not about my mom, either. I think he's slipping.

he wants to bring you gatorade?

ROFL ... someone had to say it.

SPchief 09-07-2006 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

This is the one I got from him on this thread. Kinda lame if you ask me.

---You know what i'm thinking? Moo became friends with this old rag's son..then the mom and moo started dating...does this old chick got a grandma for moo to double dip? and wtf kind of friend takes pictures of his mom with his friend..

luv 09-07-2006 11:28 AM

Quote:

he wants to bring you gatorade?

ROFL ... someone had to say it.

Truth be told, I drink water. I only drink Gatorade when I have an upset stomach.

Mecca 09-07-2006 11:28 AM

Even Redrum has morals to this situation.....

Dartgod 09-07-2006 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

Are they about Mooo's mom...er, girlfriend?

luv 09-07-2006 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod
Are they about Mooo's mom...er, girlfriend?

There was one about Skip's ex. Other than that, they've been really nice.

Mecca 09-07-2006 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Truth be told, I drink water. I only drink Gatorade when I have an upset stomach.

Like your exploding intestins from the other day?

rad 09-07-2006 11:33 AM

Quote:

That's the kind of suck up I was referring to, couldn't resist could you moooo, I mean, rad

:p

LMAO

Not specific to QT, just women in general....

wutamess 09-07-2006 11:35 AM

post the redrum rep... I'm intrigued.

luv 09-07-2006 11:35 AM

Quote:

Like your exploding intestins from the other day?

That was chest pain, not an upset stomach.

Tribal Warfare 09-07-2006 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rad

Very true, it could be a possibility :hmmm:

Mecca 09-07-2006 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

Well if you'd wear a bra like I told you........

KChiefsQT 09-07-2006 11:42 AM

My rep from redrum, he's a clever one I tell ya. Riiiiiiiight.
Quote:

Come to KC, i'll pay for your flight..luv and I are going to hang out, we'll hang out at the opening game on sunday and then cruise the plaza in a rented volkswagon..it will be sweet, i'll bring the keystone!

luv 09-07-2006 11:48 AM

Quote:

My rep from redrum, he's a clever one I tell ya. Riiiiiiiight.

Considering I don't have tickets to the game, and I hate Keystone....

KChiefsQT 09-07-2006 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Considering I don't have tickets to the game, and I hate Keystone....

...and my flight's already paid for. Seriously though girl, come out Saturday. I'll pm you with my number and get yours and we'll see if we cant work something out.

chagrin 09-07-2006 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

Luv, I apologize in advance...

You see Mecca, she swallowed something that upset her Esophagus and then Mooo gave her some Grape Gatorade for it, heh

Mecca 09-07-2006 11:52 AM

Quote:

You see Mecca, she swallowed something that upset her Esophagus and then Mooo gave her some Grape Gatorade for it, heh

She swallowed WHAT while hanging out with Moo? :eek:

KChiefsQT 09-07-2006 11:53 AM

Quote:

Would you be any cooler if we got you laid?? (not volunteering, just asking..)

rageeumr 09-07-2006 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
I hate Keystone....

I consider this statement equivalent to "I hate being kicked in the face".

Sure-Oz 09-07-2006 11:54 AM

Wow, this is still going?!! This thread would've been dead if Moooooooo's girl didn't show up, gotta love it! Anyone got arbys on their mind?!

Mecca 09-07-2006 11:54 AM

Quote:

Nothing can make him cool....

KChiefsQT 09-07-2006 11:54 AM

Speaking of planet duos, where the hell have delt and mer been?? Have they tied the knot yet?

chagrin 09-07-2006 11:55 AM

SHHHH! Do not dare speak its name!!

KChiefsQT 09-07-2006 11:55 AM

Quote:

Nothing can make him cool....

You better watch it, Detective Chagrin may soon accuse you of kissing my ass. :p

luv 09-07-2006 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz
Wow, this is still going?!! This thread would've been dead if Moooooooo's girl didn't show up, gotta love it! Anyone got arbys on their mind?!

Although I know what you mean by that....

Arby's does sound good. Roast Beef -n- Cheddar. Haven't eaten yet, and there's one just down the street. :hmmm:

chagrin 09-07-2006 11:57 AM

Latt, you got that Montana thingy still?

chagrin 09-07-2006 11:58 AM

Something about the comparison mentioned earlier in this thread make think of this:

http://tinyurl.com/j88vp

SPchief 09-07-2006 11:59 AM

Luv is looking for a roast beef sandwich.

I guess Moooo really isn't that good in bed.

SPchief 09-07-2006 12:01 PM

O no he dinnit

Moooo.... 09-07-2006 12:31 PM Redrum_69 I'll tell you whats lame, to think that I wasted a neg rep from a poster who lives in raytown. is it a requirement for RSO's to live in Raytown now? Reason I ask is back about 10 years ago your mom attacked me at cargo largo and cool crest

keg in kc 09-07-2006 12:05 PM

"Mooosgirl" has the balls to post here but Mooo doesn't.

Guess we know who wears the electic milker in that relationship. ROFL

Otter 09-07-2006 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
"Mooosgirl"

If one of the mods changed her name to "Mooosgirl" for say until after the opener that would so un-planet like...it would make my stomach turn. I would be sick I tell you, sick!!!

Even if she did bring all this to the board that's a little over the top. Seriously, what goes thru your minds sometimes?

luv 09-07-2006 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter
If one of the mods changed her name to "Mooosgirl" that would so un-planet like it would make my stomach turn.

Even if she did bring all this to the board.

Huh?

I'm not Mooosgirl.

Baby Lee 09-07-2006 12:11 PM

Quote:

Hey!! Don't know about giggity, but I'm always in the market for Fonzie points.

patteeu 09-07-2006 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Heh. ROFL

So true love means, my wife should welcome me back with open arms if I decide to bang some Planet chick....after a charade of pathetic and transparent online flirting......and lies.

I see. Got it. :thumb:

Damn, the things you learn online!!! :hmmm:

Looks like Clint in Witchita was right. He tried to warn us about the dangers of online flirting.

Otter 09-07-2006 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Huh?

I'm not Mooosgirl.

Mooosgirl says...

luv 09-07-2006 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter
Mooosgirl says...

Someone must not have read today's portion of the thread.

Mecca 09-07-2006 12:15 PM

He's a little behind...

Eleazar 09-07-2006 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu
Looks like Clint in Witchita was right. He tried to warn us about the dangers of online flirting.

ROFL ROFL

Otter 09-07-2006 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Someone must not have read today's portion of the thread.

No I didn't actually read much at all, I just read Keg's post and it sounded like a good idea and thought I'd instigate.

Nothing personal.

ChiefsOne 09-07-2006 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
I really want to. I don't think my car would make the trip. I was planning on coming up in someone else's vehicle if we came. Anyone from Springfield going? I can chip in for gas.

Not going to the game, but I can sell you a car! How much money do you have?

SPchief 09-07-2006 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief
Thats it, this thread is now going to go over a 1000

I called it way back on the 4th page.

Fire Me Boy! 09-07-2006 12:22 PM

Quote:

He's a little behind...

It that a nice way of calling him an ass?

luv 09-07-2006 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsOne
Not going to the game, but I can sell you a car! How much money do you have?

My car isn't bad. It's a 2000 with just under 80K miles on it. I'm gong to need brake work done soon. Don't want to drive it too much until I can get that done.

chagrin 09-07-2006 12:25 PM

Quote:

Excuse me? I don't have such problems, happily married AND haviong regular sex with my wife.

I think Luv knows where I stand on this, you don't need to jump in the middle, I would probably never be cool, in your eyes, but why would I care?

Baby Lee 09-07-2006 12:30 PM

Quote:

I would probably never be cool, in your eyes, but why would I care?

The light, the heat?

KChiefsQT 09-07-2006 12:31 PM

Quote:

Excuse me? I don't have such problems, happily married AND haviong regular sex with my wife.I think Luv knows where I stand on this, you don't need to jump in the middle, I would probably never be cool, in your eyes, but why would I care?

Just wanted to show you how easy it is for people to become "hostile" over the internet. Happy sex with your wife! Giggity Giggity Giggity!

ChiefsOne 09-07-2006 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
My car isn't bad. It's a 2000 with just under 80K miles on it. I'm gong to need brake work done soon. Don't want to drive it too much until I can get that done.

Just giving you a $h!t.

Brock 09-07-2006 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
The light, the heat?

LMAO

Donger 09-07-2006 12:32 PM

Quote:

The light, the heat?

Groan...

ROFL

Eleazar 09-07-2006 12:34 PM

Quote:

Just wanted to show you how easy it is for people to become "hostile" over the internet. Happy sex with your wife! Giggity Giggity Giggity!

I know you are using it satirically, QT, but cheezus... this giggity crap was old like 3 freakin years ago... why do people keep using it like it is still/was ever some clever catch phrase? I don't walk into threads yelling "Where's the beef" expecting laughter, do I?

NewChief 09-07-2006 12:36 PM

Quote:

I know you are using it satirically, QT, but cheezus... this giggity crap was old like 3 freakin years ago... why do people keep using it like it is still/was ever some clever catch phrase? I don't walk into threads yelling "Where's the beef" expecting laughter, do I?

I think she's using it because chagrin used it forever as well.

KChiefsQT 09-07-2006 12:36 PM

Quote:

I don't even know what the hell it means, it's just Chagrin's favorite word so I thought I'd throw itin there for him.

Brock 09-07-2006 12:36 PM

Quote:

I pity the fool that does that.

Mr. Kotter 09-07-2006 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

Take the thing to Midas, and put the $180 on your credit card. Duh.:rolleyes:

Sheesh. You gonna deprive the planet of streaming video of you and QT slummin' in Westport the night before a game? That would be such a fitting conclusion to this thread.....heh. ;)

If you hit the Country joint about 11 pm, you can probably squeeze a couple of quickies in before the bars close....just say you are a Chief's Cheerleader.

KChiefsQT 09-07-2006 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief
I think she's using it because chagrin used it forever as well.

you got it.

chagrin 09-07-2006 12:37 PM

Quote:

The light, the heat?

Well played sir