ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274123)

crazycoffey 06-26-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9777161)
JimNazium is one of the charter members and original funny posters on this site.

And he should be here more often. Tighten the leash on the drama trolls.

Hammock Parties 06-26-2013 05:01 PM

Phobiaphobic should be Hootie's new username.

rico 06-26-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9777773)
This rico person sort of reminds me of crazycoffey a few years ago. Rather.... energetic.

Trollin' on cc, Dongalicious?

Saul Good 06-26-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9777704)
List son, where is it and I just might.

I did most of my noticeable posting pre 2005, I used to let loose on here from time to time. Now, I mostly stick to car threads and the occasional shit storm.

There is no list, you dong.

Donger 06-26-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9777805)

No, it was just an honest observation.

crazycoffey 06-26-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9777755)
Ahh, I see, I see. I did not know that.

I remember Roy from The Office saying it in one episode...can't remember which one though...I think he said he thought Jim was gay and followed by saying, "NTTAWWT." Must have been a Seinfeld reference.

Actually both Seinfeld and the office got NTTAWWT from chiefs planet.

rico 06-26-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9777813)
No, it was just an honest observation.

Oh, cool observations, broseph! :thumb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9777816)
Actually both Seinfeld and the office got NTTAWWT from chiefs planet.

I should have known. Seinfeld, The Office, Rome.....who the hell is next?!?!?!?!

crazycoffey 06-26-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9777805)

It's actually an insult to you. You see, CP was my very first Internet BB experience and I just didn't know proper protocol or have any real frame of reference to how it all works. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer.

And that's where donger man was headed. With an insult. Cyber slap.

rico 06-26-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9777824)
It's actually an insult to you. You see, CP was my very first Internet BB experience and I just didn't know proper protocol or have any real frame of reference to how it all works. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer. Filler words and more filler words to make this post longer.

Ahh I see.

Up yours, Donger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Donger 06-26-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9777824)

That's odd. I don't remember thinking that your posts were overly long. Just that you posted with the rapidity of a hummingbird on speed.

But, I could be mistaken.

Frazod 06-26-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9777838)
That's odd. I don't remember thinking that your posts were overly long. Just that you posted with the rapidity of a hummingbird on speed.

More like a puppy that's so happy and excited to be in the room with all the people that he pees on the rug without realizing it while jumping up and down.

KC native 06-26-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9777762)
hey rico, Seinfeld is actually pretty good, you should give it another shot buddy

I disagree.

KC native 06-26-2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9777579)
Ahh, nothing like losing the moral high ground to Hootie. It takes skill.

ROFL

crazycoffey 06-26-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9777838)

I was trying to post like Rico. Damn, I thought you were smart

patteeu 06-26-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9777319)
patteeu liked it. He gave me positive rep. :harumph:

Yeah, I thought it was pretty good. I feel like I got the kid glove treatment though. It makes me think you like me more than you let on.