ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   In Memoriam (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Good news [Lonewolf Ed] (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290171)

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-21-2016 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 12440128)
Since I won't have chemo until Monday, another Sam Adams!

Cheers!

(sips my sweet tea).

Lonewolf Ed 09-21-2016 09:49 PM

I don't know if he has posted elsewhere, but I got a message from Saccopoo today. He's alive, he's alive!

GloryDayz 09-21-2016 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 12441503)
I don't know if he has posted elsewhere, but I got a message from Saccopoo today. He's alive, he's alive!

That's some good news man.. He's well?

Lonewolf Ed 09-21-2016 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 12441508)
That's some good news man.. He's well?

He didn't say anything about himself, just asked how I was. I replied asking what his situation is, and am waiting to see how he is getting along.

GloryDayz 09-21-2016 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 12441511)
He didn't say anything about himself, just asked how I was. I replied asking what his situation is, and am waiting to see how he is getting along.

Please let him know he, too, is in all of our prayers.

Lonewolf Ed 09-23-2016 11:19 AM

I got good and bad news from my scan this past Monday. Tumors and some lymph nodes have shrunk, stuff in my lungs shrunk, but one lymph node got bigger and I have signs of vascular necrosis in one of my hips.

My neutrophils were low again, so I wouldn't have had treatment today. I go in Monday and if they are high enough, then I will get the stuff.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-23-2016 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 12443781)
I got good and bad news from my scan this past Monday. Tumors and some lymph nodes have shrunk, stuff in my lungs shrunk, but one lymph node got bigger and I have signs of vascular necrosis in one of my hips.

My neutrophils were low again, so I wouldn't have had treatment today. I go in Monday and if they are high enough, then I will get the stuff.

May Yehohvah bless and keep you, may His face shine upon you.

Amen.

patteeu 09-23-2016 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 12443781)

Sounds like mostly good news. The vascular necrosis probably isn't a near-term worry.

Lonewolf Ed 09-26-2016 05:52 AM

I am off to the center shortly for treatment, if my blood cell counts are acceptable. If not, I'll have to wait a few days and go in for it. Over the weekend, the swollen lymph nodes seem to have shrunk on their own, based on how I don't feel them so much now. Still no pains in either hip, so I have no idea which on has Bo Jacksonitis.

IA_Chiefs_fan 09-26-2016 07:25 AM

Good luck today, Sir.

Lonewolf Ed 09-26-2016 10:14 AM

No chemo today. The neutrophils came up some, to 900, but not the 1200 minimum. I go in next Monday and may get less of a dosage of the chemo, since it seems to be tearing into my immune system harder now. I asked to be set up with one of the cute nurses, but they said they can't assign one to me. "What, I've been coming here for two years now, you guys owe me!" I said, in protest. They said they would get me a nice nurse. Well, hell, they are all nice. I want a hottie, and if she is a naughty nurse, all the better.

BlackHelicopters 09-26-2016 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 12450061)
No chemo today. The neutrophils came up some, to 900, but not the 1200 minimum. I go in next Monday and may get less of a dosage of the chemo, since it seems to be tearing into my immune system harder now. I asked to be set up with one of the cute nurses, but they said they can't assign one to me. "What, I've been coming here for two years now, you guys owe me!" I said, in protest. They said they would get me a nice nurse. Well, hell, they are all nice. I want a hottie, and if she is a naughty nurse, all the better.

Hot and naughty? Nurse jackpot.

IA_Chiefs_fan 09-26-2016 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 12450061)

All you really need is naughty. There are light switches to fix a lack of hotness.

Lonewolf Ed 09-26-2016 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 12450086)
Hot and naughty? Nurse jackpot.

There are a few who are hotties there, but I don't know if they are naughty or not. If they are, why are they holding out on a poor bastard like me who has been ravaged by chemo for over two years now?

GloryDayz 09-26-2016 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 12449759)
I am off to the center shortly for treatment, if my blood cell counts are acceptable. If not, I'll have to wait a few days and go in for it. Over the weekend, the swollen lymph nodes seem to have shrunk on their own, based on how I don't feel them so much now. Still no pains in either hip, so I have no idea which on has Bo Jacksonitis.

Fight on Sir.