ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Rashee Rice under investigation for assault (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=353352)

LoneWolf 05-15-2024 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StinkBox (Post 17519994)
Can you please provide at least 1 example of someone falsely claiming to be a special operative that isn't as opposed to you inferring it like an idiot with no claim to backup yourself?

I won't hold my breath waiting.

https://youtu.be/X-dOqTZRsaI?si=t00qmYHPnO7cW08j

StinkBox 05-15-2024 01:35 PM

Congrats dumb asses. I never one said I was a spec you made that just like you think you're not inbreed.

ToxSocks 05-15-2024 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StinkBox (Post 17520392)
Congrats dumb asses. I never one said I was a spec you made that just like you think you're not inbreed.

LMAO

StinkBox 05-15-2024 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ModSocks (Post 17520420)
LMAO

ROFL

Marcellus 05-15-2024 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StinkBox (Post 17520426)
ROFL

8 FELONIES!

tooge 05-15-2024 01:56 PM

Quote:

That's some funny shit right there

ThaVirus 05-15-2024 01:57 PM

Quote:

I’m gonna print this post out and have it framed

LoneWolf 05-15-2024 02:04 PM

Quote:

Are you having a stroke?

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

TwistedChief 05-15-2024 02:21 PM

Quote:

From special ops to special ed.

PHOG 05-15-2024 02:23 PM

Someone's having a bad day.

Kiimo 05-15-2024 02:33 PM

Quote:

Your service is not appreciated but at least you were paid for it.

Also it's two felonies, not 8

Garcia Bronco 05-15-2024 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17520486)
Your service is not appreciated but at least you were paid for it.

Also it's two felonies, not 8

Ah.....Mark it 8, Dude.

Ming the Merciless 05-15-2024 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StinkBox (Post 17519994)
Can you please provide at least 1 example of someone falsely claiming to be a special operative that isn't as opposed to you inferring it like an idiot with no claim to backup yourself?

I won't hold my breath waiting.

cusswords

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x8pkMp31IMM?si=0eRVo8zBjlDDd2g-" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

MarkDavis'Haircut 05-15-2024 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni (Post 17512121)
Why are pro athletes so dumb?

Because they are generally given free passes for poor behavior.

It starts young.

Rausch 05-15-2024 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut (Post 17520649)
Because they are generally given free passes for poor behavior.

It starts young.

EVERYONE is now given a free pass for poor behavior.

It's not hard to herd morons. They clump up naturally anyway...

saphojunkie 05-15-2024 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StinkBox (Post 17520074)
I worked for a lot of government (agencies)(,) but anyone no one with half a brain doesn't would immediately imply infer that I'm a judge or commando, but unliike simpletons such as yourself.

Go back to the kiddie table with your GED.

Still waiting on all the people claiming they are spec ops you simple person.

man I'd have fewer syntax errors if I were going to call out other folks' reading comprehension.

Rausch 05-15-2024 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 17520670)
man I'd have fewer syntax errors if I were going to call out other folks' reading comprehension.

Government employee...

staylor26 05-18-2024 10:41 AM

https://i.imgur.com/JpkVsdv.jpeg

Sassy Squatch 05-18-2024 10:43 AM

Who is that in the middle?

staylor26 05-18-2024 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch (Post 17524597)
Who is that in the middle?

Trainer.

BossChief 05-18-2024 10:54 AM

These next few years are going to be even more incredible than the last few.

We’re about to nuke the league.

RunKC 05-18-2024 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 17524605)
These next few years are going to be even more incredible than the last few.

We’re about to nuke the league.

I think the peak of the Mahomes era might be right now. 2022-2026 might be the highest this franchise ever witnesses. This draft will certainly determine a lot but we can all agree Kelce leaving after 2025 will be a hit no matter how good everyone else is.

staylor26 05-18-2024 11:06 AM

Seems pretty unlikely he's going to be charged for this incident after 2 weeks now.

RaidersOftheCellar 05-18-2024 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 17524612)
I think the peak of the Mahomes era might be right now. 2022-2026 might be the highest this franchise ever witnesses. This draft will certainly determine a lot but we can all agree Kelce leaving after 2025 will be a hit no matter how good everyone else is.

It’s not like Mahomes had a Kelce when he was setting FBS records in college. He’s also played well in several NFL games without him.

I would bet that last year’s receiving weapons are the weakest that Mahomes ever has (declining Kelce, Rice and a bunch of guys who can’t run routes or catch the ball).

The chemistry that Mahomes has with Kelce will be tough to replace, but we’ve already seen how they respond to losing an elite weapon. They just did it a different way. And got better.

493rd 05-18-2024 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17524596)

Gonna be hard to stop dem boys

Ming the Merciless 05-18-2024 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 17524612)
I think the peak of the Mahomes era might be right now. 2022-2026 might be the highest this franchise ever witnesses.

definitely a possibility...

back to back with a chance at at 3 peat has only been done a few times in history of the NFL.

No one has ever three-peated.

Theres only one team who ever went back to back two times, i believe and that was the steelers (correct me if I am wrong).

So -- For us to do BETTER than what we have already done and are doing now, would require us to either:

1) go back to back again at some other date

2) three-peat this year and then three peat at some other point

3) do something that is arguably better than 1 or 2, like win a bunch of superbowls that are non-consecutive but with a different set of players a few years down the road (maybe like brady did with the pats after he won his 1st two rings and had a few years of non champs)

so yeah...

basically to do even better than THIS would be really amazing.

DJay23 05-18-2024 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless (Post 17524651)
definitely a possibility...

back to back with a chance at at 3 peat has only been done a few times in history of the NFL.

No one has ever three-peated.

Theres only one team who ever went back to back two times, i believe and that was the steelers (correct me if I am wrong).

So -- For us to do BETTER than what we have already done and are doing now, would require us to either:

1) go back to back again at some other date

2) three-peat this year and then three peat at some other point

3) do something that is arguably better than 1 or 2, like win a bunch of superbowls that are non-consecutive but with a different set of players a few years down the road (maybe like brady did with the pats after he won his 1st two rings and had a few years of non champs)

so yeah...

basically to do even better than THIS would be really amazing.

9 teams have gone back to back
Packers in I and II
Dolphins in VII and VIII
Steelers in IX and X
Steelers in XIII and XIV
49ers in XXIII and XXIV
Cowboys in XXVII and XXVIII
Broncos in XXXII and XXXIII
Patriots in XXXVIII and XXXIX
Chiefs in LVII and LVIII...

Consider the 6 season span for the Steelers from SB IX through SB XIV.
They won back to back twice (no one has done that) so 4 Super Bowl wins, 1 AFCCG appearance, 1 Divisional round appearance, and 6 Division titles.

If the Chiefs win this year:
3 in a row (no one has done that) with 4 Super Bowl wins, with 1 more Super Bowl appearance, an AFCCG loss and 6 division titles.

This would be the greatest 6 year run in NFL HISTORY not just Chiefs history.

Coogs 05-18-2024 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJay23 (Post 17524828)
9 teams have gone back to back
Packers in I and II
Dolphins in VII and VIII
Steelers in IX and X
Steelers in XIII and XIV
49ers in XXIII and XXIV
Cowboys in XXVII and XXVIII
Broncos in XXXII and XXXIII
Patriots in XXXVIII and XXXIX
Chiefs in LVII and LVIII...

Consider the 6 season span for the Steelers from SB IX through SB XIV.
They won back to back twice (no one has done that) so 4 Super Bowl wins, 1 AFCCG appearance, 1 Divisional round appearance, and 6 Division titles.

If the Chiefs win this year:
3 in a row (no one has done that) with 4 Super Bowl wins, with 1 more Super Bowl appearance, an AFCCG loss and 6 division titles.

This would be the greatest 6 year run in NFL HISTORY not just Chiefs history.

Do you know which one of these teams came the closest to a 3 peat? I don't recall any of them reaching and then losing in the Super Bowl in quest of that feat.

And I know I could look it up. I'm just asking in case you already know.

Spott 05-18-2024 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 17524844)
Do you know which one of these teams came the closest to a 3 peat? I don't recall any of them reaching and then losing in the Super Bowl in quest of that feat.

And I know I could look it up. I'm just asking in case you already know.

The 49ers in 1990 were really close. They were leading that entire NFCCG game against the Giants and then Montana got hurt and the Niners fumbled the ball just trying to run out the clock. Hard to say if Steve Young would have led them to victory against Buffalo, but they were 14-2 that year and had a pretty tough defense.

The 94 Cowgirls got to the NFCCG game but fell behind like 21-0 in the first quarter and never recovered. Without that poor first quarter, they may have gotten a fourpeat.

Coogs 05-18-2024 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 17524847)
The 49ers in 1990 were really close. They were leading that entire NFCCG game against the Giants and then Montana got hurt and the Niners fumbled the ball just trying to run out the clock. Hard to say if Steve Young would have led them to victory against Buffalo, but they were 14-2 that year and had a pretty tough defense.

The 94 Cowgirls got to the NFCCG game but fell behind like 21-0 in the first quarter and never recovered. Without that poor first quarter, they may have gotten a fourpeat.

Thanks!

I also see the Steelers got to the AFC Championship game after their 1st back-to-back, but lost to the Raiders 24-7.

Bearcat 05-18-2024 04:35 PM

Here's some more...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17398537)
Looked it up the other day and noticed no team has made it back to the Super Bowl a 3rd time after repeating, and was curious what other teams have done and why.

Didn't dig too much into the why.... in a few cases, it was obvious from a coach or QB retiring or injured players. And sometimes football is hard.... several of these teams (not the Broncos, lol) were still very good.

Packers, '68, 6-7-1, didn't make playoffs, Vince Lombardi retired

Dolphins, '74, 11-3, lost divisional round @Raiders 28-26, 'Sea of Hands'

Steelers, '76, 10-4, lost AFCCG @Raiders 24-7, Franco Harris and Rocky Bleier both injured

Steelers, '80, 9-7, didn't make playoffs, aging team (many players retired after this season)

49ers, '90, 14-2, lost NFCCG vs Giants 15-13

Cowboys, '94, 12-4, lost NFCCG @49ers 38-28

Broncos, '99, 6-10, ****ing sucked, horseface retired

Patriots, '05, 10-6, lost divisional @Broncos 27-13

And then as mentioned...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 17398550)
1990 49ers game was when Montana got knocked out. Ironically, that hit is how he became a Chief.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YqIe0qx57p8?si=POZPeQOy_g4seAlO" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Coogs 05-18-2024 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17524852)
Here's some more...

And then as mentioned...

Thanks Bearcat!

staylor26 05-20-2024 08:16 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">With the Chiefs kicking off their organized team activities today, WR Rashee Rice will be attending and participating in all activities, per source. <a href="https://t.co/ssQ4VBs1CN">pic.twitter.com/ssQ4VBs1CN</a></p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1792594373521129567?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 20, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dunerdr 05-20-2024 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17526536)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">With the Chiefs kicking off their organized team activities today, WR Rashee Rice will be attending and participating in all activities, per source. <a href="https://t.co/ssQ4VBs1CN">pic.twitter.com/ssQ4VBs1CN</a></p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1792594373521129567?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 20, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That boys innocent

loochy 05-20-2024 10:07 PM

Quote:

As he should. Keep playing like normal until they tell him he can't

ChiefsFanatic 05-20-2024 10:18 PM

Quote:

With the Chiefs kicking off their organized team activities today, WR Rashee Rice will be attending and participating in all activities, per source. pic.twitter.com/ssQ4VBs1CN— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 20, 2024

I am guessing he didn't bring any more gang members to the OTAs.

Like, you did the things Rice did, driving recklessly and leaving the scene, and you are accused of the thing Rice is accused of, luring and assaulting a photographer, and you think the best thing to do is bring your gang member friends to your workouts with Hollywood?

I feel like Rice is going to continue to make poor decisions, and it would not surprise me to see him end up being cut.

I know that seems like an overreaction, but he brought a known gang member, who was then arrested for gang crimes, to a workout with Hollywood Brown, and that, to me, shows that he hasn't taken anything seriously, and maybe he thinks he is bulletproof because he won a SB.

staylor26 05-20-2024 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 17526615)

Like, you did the things Rice did, driving recklessly and leaving the scene, and you are accused of the thing Rice is accused of, luring and assaulting a photographer, and you think the best thing to do is bring your gang member friends to your workouts with Hollywood?

I feel like Rice is going to continue to make poor decisions, and it would not surprise me to see him end up being cut.

I know that seems like an overreaction, but he brought a known gang member, who was then arrested for gang crimes, to a workout with Hollywood Brown, and that, to me, shows that he hasn't taken anything seriously, and maybe he thinks he is bulletproof because he won a SB.

LMAO

What the **** are you blabbering about?

Bump 05-20-2024 11:13 PM

If it were up to me, I'd say let him go completely free and no suspension.

New World Order 05-20-2024 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 17526615)

Let it go and think of more Superbowls breh

cmh6476 05-20-2024 11:18 PM

How did a rashee being a young dumb dude turn into a chiefs 3 peat thread?

Mecca 05-20-2024 11:54 PM

Rashee isn't getting cut... he's probably not getting a second contract but getting cut, right.

Tribal Warfare 05-21-2024 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17526639)
Rashee isn't getting cut... he's probably not getting a second contract but getting cut, right.

Actually, it's more likely like Tyreek it'll drive his price down during said negotiations

Bump 05-21-2024 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 17526642)
Actually, it's more likely like Tyreek it'll drive his price down during said negotiations

I was just thinking that tbh, that could definitely factor into it when it's contract time and he's probably not gonna hold out or anything now and play his full rookie contract.

ChiefsFanatic 05-21-2024 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17526627)
LMAO

He worked out in Florida with Hollywood Brown. They took a bunch of pics, and he had at least one, but likely more, known gang members with him. I believe the media is calling him a rapper, but he is a gang member and a felon and was then arrested for, guess what, having a firearm as a convicted felon.

Rice keeps making decisions like his career is a lock. I don't remember pro athletes having long careers when they hang out with violent felons and drug dealers, or even thug rappers.

Also, I didn't say he would be cut, but if he can't start making better decisions, it wouldn't surprise me.

If Worthy is who we think he is, and Hollywood shows out with Mahomes at QB, and Wiley comes close to being anything, I can see how Veach would eventually get tired of giving a guy second and third chances.

threebag 05-21-2024 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmh6476 (Post 17526631)
How did a rashee being a young dumb dude turn into a chiefs 3 peat thread?

Thuganomics

TwistedChief 05-21-2024 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 17526645)
He worked out in Florida with Hollywood Brown. They took a bunch of pics, and he had at least one, but likely more, known gang members with him. I believe the media is calling him a rapper, but he is a gang member and a felon and was then arrested for, guess what, having a firearm as a convicted felon.

Rice keeps making decisions like his career is a lock. I don't remember pro athletes having long careers when they hang out with violent felons and drug dealers, or even thug rappers.

Also, I didn't say he would be cut, but if he can't start making better decisions, it wouldn't surprise me.

If Worthy is who we think he is, and Hollywood shows out with Mahomes at QB, and Wiley comes close to being anything, I can see how Veach would eventually get tired of giving a guy second and third chances.

Or, you could possibly have a clue and know that it's actually Hollywood Brown who is friends with the gang member/convicted felon/guy who survived a drive-by that killed his brother and HE brought him around for their workouts.

Should we cut him now too?

https://x.com/thewavecheckk/status/1786733255875862849

TEX 05-21-2024 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 17526645)

Let's just wait and see how Rice responds to all this. He just might learn from it and get his shit together.

In a lot of situations like this, people just start to pile on. We still dont know all the facts.

Dunerdr 05-21-2024 06:03 AM

GOB DAMD GAMG BAMBGERS R RUIN THA COUNTREE

blake5676 05-21-2024 07:31 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The photographer has reportedly dropped all charges against Rashee Rice, per <a href="https://twitter.com/TomPelissero?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@TomPelissero</a>, which means he made it all up! Time to get back to playing football. <a href="https://t.co/hnbmDKw4bw">pic.twitter.com/hnbmDKw4bw</a></p>&mdash; Brad Henson Productions (@BradHensonPro) <a href="https://twitter.com/BradHensonPro/status/1792908557135806675?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 21, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BigCatDaddy 05-21-2024 07:36 AM

but but but I thought he was going to get cut!

TwistedChief 05-21-2024 07:37 AM

Excellent timing on the he's-used-up-his-multiple-chances-and-is-hanging-out-with-gangbangers-and-might-be-cut take. Timed to perfection. ROFL

O.city 05-21-2024 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17526700)
Excellent timing on the he's-used-up-his-multiple-chances-and-is-hanging-out-with-gangbangers-and-might-be-cut take. Timed to perfection. ROFL

While it was a dumb comment, I'd imagine the Chiefs definitely aren't fans and keep tabs on it.

He's a single contract guy here, so let it play out and move on.

TwistedChief 05-21-2024 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 17526704)
While it was a dumb comment, I'd imagine the Chiefs definitely aren't fans and keep tabs on it.

He's a single contract guy here, so let it play out and move on.

It is so ridiculous to call him out as being a 'single contract guy' after year 1.

The only confidence in that should stem from the fact that WR salaries have gotten crazy and he's a good WR, not because there's some behavioral issue and we'd be fools to extend him in 2 years because of it.

ChiTown 05-21-2024 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 17526698)
but but but I thought he was going to get cut!

The Chiefs are waiting to do a dual announcement with both Butker and Rice being cut. Saves both time and money...

O.city 05-21-2024 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17526709)
It is so ridiculous to call him out as being a 'single contract guy' after year 1.

The only confidence in that should stem from the fact that WR salaries have gotten crazy and he's a good WR, not because there's some behavioral issue and we'd be fools to extend him in 2 years because of it.

Well, we've got a bit of a pattern developing here from College to the NFL with the same guy.

Keep in mind, he's a 2nd rounder, so you've only got 4 years of a contract and likely will need to be extended after year 3.

KCUnited 05-21-2024 07:55 AM

So this young man is still being villainized for acting as a designated driver for his friends who were out celebrating Mexico's victory over the Second French Empire at the Battle of Puebla on Cinco de Mayo, serving as a mentor for troubled young men trying to get out of the gang, and was obviously the victim of a mechanical failure which resulted in a stuck accelerator in a car he rented

**Clay Davis sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet voice**

TwistedChief 05-21-2024 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 17526718)
Well, we've got a bit of a pattern developing here from College to the NFL with the same guy.

Keep in mind, he's a 2nd rounder, so you've only got 4 years of a contract and likely will need to be extended after year 3.

He has plenty of time to right the ship with the team and gain back whatever trust may have been bruised.

And there's a reason why I said "2 years"...

O.city 05-21-2024 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17526721)
He has plenty of time to right the ship with the team and gain back whatever trust may have been bruised.

And there's a reason why I said "2 years"...

Sure, 2 years is a while in terms of this kind of thing.

But if you wanna go with the "they'll forgive and forget" mantra here I think it's misguided.

DaFace 05-21-2024 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blake5676 (Post 17526696)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The photographer has reportedly dropped all charges against Rashee Rice, per <a href="https://twitter.com/TomPelissero?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@TomPelissero</a>, which means he made it all up! Time to get back to playing football. <a href="https://t.co/hnbmDKw4bw">pic.twitter.com/hnbmDKw4bw</a></p>— Brad Henson Productions (@BradHensonPro) <a href="https://twitter.com/BradHensonPro/status/1792908557135806675?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 21, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Strictly speaking, it's not up to the (alleged) victim. If the cops have evidence that a crime happened, they can still press charges. But still, it certainly doesn't hurt that the photographer WANTS it to go away at this point.

TwistedChief 05-21-2024 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 17526723)
Sure, 2 years is a while in terms of this kind of thing.

But if you wanna go with the "they'll forgive and forget" mantra here I think it's misguided.

Sports teams want to win. They'll have extremely short memories with these issues if the guy produces and doesn't cause any further ripples.

Chiefnj2 05-21-2024 08:06 AM

Quote:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The photographer has reportedly dropped all charges against Rashee Rice, per <a href="https://twitter.com/TomPelissero?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@TomPelissero</a>, which means he made it all up! Time to get back to playing football. <a href="https://t.co/hnbmDKw4bw">pic.twitter.com/hnbmDKw4bw</a></p>&mdash; Brad Henson Productions (@BradHensonPro) <a href="https://twitter.com/BradHensonPro/status/1792908557135806675?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 21, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dropped charges usually means he got paid. If he made it all up Rashee should sue him for defamation.

O.city 05-21-2024 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17526729)
Sports teams want to win. They'll have extremely short memories with these issues if the guy produces and doesn't cause any further ripples.

Alot depends on that for sure.

staylor26 05-21-2024 08:24 AM

Quote:

HE GOOD.

chiefzilla1501 05-21-2024 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 17526660)
Let's just wait and see how Rice responds to all this. He just might learn from it and get his shit together.

In a lot of situations like this, people just start to pile on. We still dont know all the facts.

I sure hope so because even the threat of millions, an nfl career and "allegedly" draft stock hasn't helped. I don't think he gets it. And we have to walk the fine line right now between wanting him to come back and contribute versus letting him feel like he's getting away with it.

ptlyon 05-21-2024 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 17526731)
Dropped charges usually means he got paid. If he made it all up Rashee should sue him for defamation.

"I'll give you a slightly used corvette and some, uh cash."

raybec 4 05-21-2024 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17526653)
Or, you could possibly have a clue and know that it's actually Hollywood Brown who is friends with the gang member/convicted felon/guy who survived a drive-by that killed his brother and HE brought him around for their workouts.

Hilarious

Marcellus 05-21-2024 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17526627)
LMAO

It is amazing how many times the same posters always have the most reeruned opinions. no matter the topic.

blake5676 05-21-2024 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 17526726)
Strictly speaking, it's not up to the (alleged) victim. If the cops have evidence that a crime happened, they can still press charges. But still, it certainly doesn't hurt that the photographer WANTS it to go away at this point.

Generally speaking, cops aren't going to push a point and prosecutors aren't going to file charges in a situation where an alleged victim refuses to cooperate. In this situation, it appears that this will be in the rear view mirror assuming the original tweet is true.

Three more months until the season starts...would really help himself out to not see his name in the news through the rest of summer.

-King- 05-21-2024 08:56 AM

Quote:

Nice.

But yeah he 100% did that shit ROFL

staylor26 05-21-2024 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 17526804)
Nice.

But yeah he 100% did that shit ROFL

Based on what?

I think it's very possible he did, but 100%? How can you say that when witnesses and the club owner claim otherwise? The photographer is the only person to even say it happened.

ptlyon 05-21-2024 09:05 AM

Ok, 99.9% chance

ToxSocks 05-21-2024 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17526653)

Ah shit! I thought that was Youngeen Ace! I knew the face, but couldnt recall the name.

-King- 05-21-2024 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17526806)
Based on what?

I think it's very possible he did, but 100%? How can you say that when witnesses and the club owner claim otherwise? The photographer is the only person to even say it happened.

Ok 98%

-King- 05-21-2024 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 17526817)
Ok, 99.9% chance

Damnit:)

Bob Dole 05-21-2024 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 17526731)

Or he realized he was being exposed as a liar. But you keep being you.

Dunerdr 05-21-2024 09:34 AM

Some of you have painted yourself into a corner so hard you cant even admit that it MAY have just been bad circumstances.

UChieffyBugger 05-21-2024 09:40 AM

Lol oh what a SURPRISE!!...the same CLOWNS who went after Tyreek over the tape came out in force again against Rashee with their "guilty until proven innocent" policy and now look at you utter FOOLS?? :LOL: But no doubt if it was Mr "PUSH MY HEADCOACH ON THE SIDELINES" who had those false allegations levelled at him ya'll would have been pleading the fifth smh :)

Hopefully this is the end of any BS Rashee is involved in from now on. Get to camp, work your tail off and don't give the phonies a chance to prejudge you again young man :thumb: .

staylor26 05-21-2024 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 17526853)
Some of you have painted yourself into a corner so hard you cant even admit that it MAY have just been bad circumstances.

This is exactly why I never want my freedom left to a jury of my "peers".

DaFace 05-21-2024 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blake5676 (Post 17526799)
Generally speaking, cops aren't going to push a point and prosecutors aren't going to file charges in a situation where an alleged victim refuses to cooperate. In this situation, it appears that this will be in the rear view mirror assuming the original tweet is true.

Three more months until the season starts...would really help himself out to not see his name in the news through the rest of summer.

If the only evidence they had was the photographer's statement, sure. I'm just saying that I won't be 100% confident this is a non-issue until the cops say they are letting it go. If there was physical evidence that someone punched the guy in the face, they likely won't just drop everything just because the photographer says nothing happened. (See countless DV cases where the abused doesn't want the abuser prosecuted.)

BWillie 05-21-2024 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17524613)
Seems pretty unlikely he's going to be charged for this incident after 2 weeks now.

Well if we know anything about the NFL I don't think they care if you are charged or not. People will say dumb stuff like its a bad look and whine if Rice doesn't get the book thrown at him.