ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Megathread ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=308928)

BryanBusby 07-30-2017 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12983054)
BECAUSE HE DEFENDS ALEX SMITH. That is BS on a board that prides itself on low moderation. He just defends Alex Smith, while EVERYONE else attacks Smith and Tigger. BS.

It's not the topic, it's the concept he logs in every day solely to do that and to do it to shit up talk and nothing else.

You're one dumb mother****er if you think he posts because he simply likes Alex.

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12983055)
So are a lot of the Alex Haters. Clay, Sweet Daddy Hate, Inmem, etc. But everyone piles on Tigger, including the mods.

Okay, so you named a bunch of posters that actually were handed bans over the years. What's your point?

splatbass 07-30-2017 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 12983056)
It's not the topic, it's the concept he logs in every day solely to do that and to do it to shit up talk and nothing else.

You're one dumb mother****er if you think he posts because he simply likes Alex.

Okay, so you named a bunch of posters that actually were handed bans over the years. What's your point?

They were being negative and insulting. Tiger is being positive - just about Alex Smith so everyone hates him. He may be the first person banned here because he says positive things.

As I said, CP has gone to shit

penbrook 07-30-2017 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 12983056)

I like Alex!! He's 47-21. 3rd highest winning percentage among QBs behind Brady and Wilson

Warrick 07-30-2017 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12983053)
Are you really threatening to ban someone because he defends Alex Smith? This place has really gone to shit.

I'm glad someone else other than myself acknowledges this!

BryanBusby 07-30-2017 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 12983059)
I like Alex!! He's 47-21. 3rd highest winning percentage among QBs behind Brady and Wilson

Cool, enjoy his final hurrah.

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12983058)
They were being negative and insulting. Tiger is being positive - just about Alex Smith so everyone hates him. He may be the first person banned here because he says positive things.

He's not even banned.

You don't even have a clue what you're arguing about. Run along now.

penbrook 07-30-2017 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 12983063)

He's not even banned.

It won't be though because we're winning the Super Bowl

splatbass 07-30-2017 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 12983063)

He's not even banned.

GFY. I made a good point, you are just being a douchebag.

BryanBusby 07-30-2017 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 12983065)
It won't be though because we're winning the Super Bowl

It will be regardless of what Alex Smith does, as much as pro-Alex people want to stomp around about it.

They aren't going to have a guy they spent two 1st round selections and a 3rd sit on the bench for multiple years. If they keep Alex, they can't afford to re-sign anybody next year.

He's gone no matter what.

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12983067)
GFY. I made a good point, you are just being a douchebag.

No, you really didn't. You're a blithering **** and I'm very certain this isn't the first time I've told you as much over this very subject.

If you got the old days that you really pine for, he would actually be banned. Go hit the showers rook.

splatbass 07-30-2017 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 12983068)

If you got the old days that you really pine for, he would actually be banned. Go hit the showers rook.

Rook? I've been here a lot longer than you, numbnuts.

Please tell me what rule Tiger has broken, and please be specific. Thou shalt not say good things about Alex Smith?

penbrook 07-30-2017 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 12983068)
It will be regardless of what Alex Smith does, as much as pro-Alex people want to stomp around about it.

They aren't going to have a guy they spent two 1st round selections and a 3rd sit on the bench for multiple years. If they keep Alex, they can't afford to re-sign anybody next year.

He's gone no matter what.

No, you really didn't. You're a blithering **** and I'm very certain this isn't the first time I've told you as such over this very subject.

First off it was 1 first round pick. We literally just swapped picks but did trade them our first next year. And we already had a 3rd. We could afford to give one away. You can't say oh Smith won the Super Bowl and be like yea sorry Alex your gone. It's not like his contract is expiring. He is still under contract next year. Look at Aaron Rodgers. He sat for a few years and now he's one of the best

BryanBusby 07-30-2017 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12983072)
Rook? I've been here a lot longer than you, numbnuts.

Than you should know better than the reeruned shit you've spewed out. You're literally crying over CP being mean to a poster while wondering where the olden days have gone to. ****ing seriously LMAO

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 12983073)
First off it was 1 first round pick. We literally just swapped picks but did trade them our first next year. And we already had a 3rd. We could afford to give one away. You can't say oh Smith won the Super Bowl and be like yea sorry Alex your gone. It's not like his contract is expiring. He is still under contract next year. Look at Aaron Rodgers. He sat for a few years and now he's one of the best

What the hell are you talking about? The cost to go to pick 10 was #27, a 3rd rounder and next years first. They spent that pick on Patrick Mahomes II.

That means they spent 3 picks to draft Mahomes. They gave up 3 picks for one, and that one pick was spent on him. I don't understand your concept.

RealSNR 07-30-2017 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12983054)
BECAUSE HE DEFENDS ALEX SMITH. That is BS on a board that prides itself on low moderation. He just defends Alex Smith, while EVERYONE else attacks Smith and Tigger. BS.

You see things that way.

The rest of the rational world sees things differently.

splatbass 07-30-2017 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 12983074)
Than you should know better than the reeruned shit you've spewed out. You're literally crying over CP being mean to a poster while wondering where the olden days have gone to. ****ing seriously LMAO

As I said, GFY.

splatbass 07-30-2017 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12983075)
You see things that way.

The rest of the rational world sees things differently.

BS. You are blinded by your hate for AS.

The absolute worst thing about CP is that dissent is not tolerated.

BryanBusby 07-30-2017 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12983076)
As I said, GFY.

LMAO

RealSNR 07-30-2017 11:31 PM

Quote:

So are a lot of the Alex Haters. Clay, Sweet Daddy Hate, Inmem, etc. But everyone piles on Tigger, including the mods. How about everyone just grow a pair and ignore anyone that they don't like?

THOSE GUYS WERE BANNED FOR TROLLING.

Jesus ****ing Christ.

BryanBusby 07-30-2017 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12983077)

Maybe you're blinded by the fact that Smith's cock is in your throat while his balls are covering your eyes.

RealSNR 07-30-2017 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12983077)

I don't hate Alex, you ****ing dipshit. I hate Alex supporters who bitch and moan about people being mean to him, and then when they get put in timeout, they make lofty speeches about censorship.

The board rules are pretty clear. Tiger violated those rules in those threads. And you're kind of doing the same thing right now.

penbrook 07-30-2017 11:35 PM

ALEX!! Pro Bowl Alex!! 3rd winningest QB in the NFL Alex!! Set a personal best for passing yards last year Alex!!

splatbass 07-30-2017 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 12983080)
Maybe you're blinded by the fact that Smith's cock is in your throat while his balls are covering your eyes.

Didn't I already tell you to GFY twice?

This is exactly what I'm talking about, all I did is defend Tiger. Dissent is not tolerated here. Follow the CP party line, or else.

splatbass 07-30-2017 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12983081)
I don't hate Alex, you ****ing dipshit. I hate Alex supporters who bitch and moan about people being mean to him, and then when they get put in timeout, they make lofty speeches about censorship.

The board rules are pretty clear. Tiger violated those rules in those threads. And you're kind of doing the same thing right now.

Almost every single thread here is filled with anti-Smith trolls. But you are ok with them.

At any rate, I'm done talking with you guys. Have a good night.

BryanBusby 07-30-2017 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12983084)

This is exactly what I'm talking about, all I did is defend Tiger. Dissent is not tolerated here. Follow the CP party line, or else.

LMAO No, you came in and took a shit on a very fair moderation team while spouting ignorant bullshit.

You can tell me GFY all you want, but you're still dead wrong.

RealSNR 07-30-2017 11:44 PM

Quote:

<object width="148" height="44"><param name="movie" value="http://vocaroo.com/player.swf?playMediaID=s0adQSmsgMxv&autoplay=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://vocaroo.com/player.swf?playMediaID=s0adQSmsgMxv&autoplay=0" width="148" height="44" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object><br><a href="http://vocaroo.com" style="font-size:xx-small;" title="Vocaroo Voice Recorder">Audio recording &gt;&gt;</a>

BryanBusby 07-30-2017 11:51 PM

Quote:

I'm assuming that you're trolling LMAO

I am glad the Chiefs will be moving on from the Alex era, but I don't think I'll see myself wishing the guy is slammed reeruned to jump start Mahomes time. I'd rather he just go away and milk the Jaguars for a billion dollars.

Warrick 07-30-2017 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12982036)
No more smith arguments in the mahomes thread.

JFC ASSHOLES

Gotta love the biased mod otherwise there may be consequences lol!

Tribal Warfare 07-31-2017 12:09 AM

Quote:

So are a lot of the Alex Haters. Clay, Sweet Daddy Hate, Inmem, etc. But everyone piles on Tigger, including the mods. How about everyone just grow a pair and ignore anyone that they don't like?

For one reason- He's here only because Alex plays for the Chiefs. Without the internet I bet he couldn't name the starting OL from 2002-05. He/She isn't a fan of the team

rico 07-31-2017 06:17 AM

Quote:

If you were a Ravens fan in 2000, would you have been pissed off that your team brought in a new guy (it ended up being Elvis Grbac, haha...he was a Chiefs QB in the 90's in case you didn't know) after they had just won the Super Bowl??

And Rodgers sat behind Favre. A HOF'er and Green Bay icon. Big difference.

Perineum Ripper 07-31-2017 06:57 AM

You guys arguing over Tigers thread ban do realize he was kicked out of this thread for dicking up the Training Canp Thread with Alex Smith shit..instead of talking about training camp..just like you guys are doing bitching about how horrible and mean the internet is right

Rasputin 07-31-2017 07:08 AM

Quote:

This thread is about training camp and you aren't even talking about training camp.

Alex Smith needs a good camp and carry that into games because last year he missed or didn't make a lot of opportunities to score touchdowns. He only had 15 touchdowns. So I hope he learns something in TC maybe he should learn how to throw deep from Mahomes?

mcaj22 07-31-2017 07:16 AM

Quote:

This EXACT SCENARIO ALREADY HAPPENED TO ALEX IN SAN FRANCISCO

AND ITS GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN TO HIM IN KC.

49ers went to the NFC Championship in 2011, with Kaepernick sitting his rookie season. It's the playoffs that any Alex defender references where he beat the Saints and then lost to the Giants by 3 and none of it was his fault. (Even though that team the 49ers had like 9 pro bowlers and 6 all pros that season, roster talent sound familiar here in KC?) Following year, Alex went into TC with a fire under him, this was when he spent the offseason trying to get The Dolphins in a bidding war for him and all he got was that 2 year guaranteed contract from the 49ers (that we traded for). But he was trying to be paid accordingly, and with Kaepernick waiting in the wings the 49ers really didn't care.

They brought him back on a great deal for them and as insurance in case Kapernick wasnt ready and Alex went into that TC and lit it up (same thing hes doing now) because there was actual competition at his position. That season the 49ers were like 6-2-1 before he got hurt and he was setting career marks on almost every category, he was completing 70 percent of his passes. Obviously the injury and he was replaced and the rest is history, but he came out on fire. The Chiefs had gifted Alex a comfy starting spot with no real competition since hes been here until now. He knows hes trying out for other teams in essentially a contract year (even though it technically isnt) but he's going to play with a little extra motivation for himself, the same way he did in San Francisco when he knew time was against him.

Coochie liquor 07-31-2017 07:33 AM

Once again the thread goes to shit. Is anything going on at TC today? Anyone going?

Rasputin 07-31-2017 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 12983176)
Once again the thread goes to shit. Is anything going on at TC today? Anyone going?

I'm leaving town Thursday and hope be up at St. Joseph on Friday going try make a weekend of TC. I really can't wait!

Dante84 07-31-2017 07:54 AM

Peters with 2 picks, only 20 mins into the day's practice. At least one, if not both, off of Bray.

Sandy Vagina 07-31-2017 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 12983166)
This EXACT SCENARIO ALREADY HAPPENED TO ALEX IN SAN FRANCISCO

AND ITS GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN TO HIM IN KC.

So let it. Who really GAF anymore? You think the guy that made over 100 mil over his nfl career, and retires at 34 is going to be heartbroken over it? ROFL

**** it, let it happen. It will actually be good for him, and hopefully good for KC.

stumppy 07-31-2017 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 12983193)
Peters with 2 picks, only 20 mins into the day's practice. At least one, if not both, off of Bray.

That's what I want to hear.

RunKC 07-31-2017 08:09 AM

Witzmann still starting at LG. That's officially happening.

Hope he's solid

penbrook 07-31-2017 08:10 AM

Hunt is getting owned in pass protection by March

cmdrzman 07-31-2017 08:12 AM

If Smith has even a decent year, or something similar to last year and the Chiefs can win 10-12 games and they go to the playoffs- Don't be surprised to see Reid sit Mahomes again and let Smith run out his contract through 2018- Probably the smart move- No QB has ever taken their team to the SB their rookie year- Might be best to go the Aarons behind Favre route- In no way am I suggesting Alex is anything like Favre- just saying- if the Chiefs feel they can win and get to the post season with Smith- I just wouldn't be surprised to see Smith back again for the 2018 season-

stumppy 07-31-2017 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 12983206)
Hunt is getting owned in pass protection by March

Welcome to the NFL rookie.

stumppy 07-31-2017 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmdrzman (Post 12983209)
If Smith has even a decent year, or something similar to last year and the Chiefs can win 10-12 games and they go to the playoffs- Don't be surprised to see Reid sit Mahomes again and let Smith run out his contract through 2018- Probably the smart move- No QB has ever taken their team to the SB their rookie year- Might be best to go the Aarons behind Favre route- In no way am I suggesting Alex is anything like Favre- just saying- if the Chiefs feel they can win and get to the post season with Smith- I just wouldn't be surprised to see Smith back again for the 2018 season-

Hey dipshit, take it somewhere else.

penbrook 07-31-2017 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmdrzman (Post 12983209)

That's what I'm saying!!

penbrook 07-31-2017 08:18 AM

Houston stuffs Ware. Also Houston with excellent coverage on Travis Kelce

LoneWolf 07-31-2017 08:22 AM

Teicher is such a piece of shit.

https://twitter.com/adamteicher/stat...13285054271488

penbrook 07-31-2017 08:24 AM

Spiller is tearing it up! Also Mitchell with great coverage on Hill. Went stride for stride with him and broke up the pass

penbrook 07-31-2017 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 12983222)

I don't blame Tamba for hating Teicher

rico 07-31-2017 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 12983228)
Spiller is tearing it up! Also Mitchell with great coverage on Hill. Went stride for stride with him and broke up the pass

I'm somewhat excited about Spiller. In the past, the few times he hasn't been injured, he showed some great stuff.

RunKC 07-31-2017 08:32 AM

Ramik, JML, Pierre-Louis and now Eligwe taking first team reps at ILB. I know DJ isn't practicing, but damn we have no idea who is starting with DJ.

The trade with Seattle makes far more sense now.

saphojunkie 07-31-2017 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 12981829)
They didn't film the audience. But it was cool to see the players up close. Got lots of videos but the camera shake was horrific in those lil aluminum stands—especially when big bodies near me would move. Thought I was gonna fall off since I was on the top seat. Then it poured out.

http://smovestabilizer.com/order/

Dante84 07-31-2017 08:42 AM

Okay, so far - 3 days in - here's the rookies who have flashed:

- Mahomes (2 minute drill, sharp throws to Hill)
- Hunt (1 handed catch)
- Eligwe (PBU on Ware with the 1's)
- Chesson (sick diving catch)
- Kpassignon (drove back Fisher and won his 1 on 1)

Feels good, man.

RunKC 07-31-2017 08:48 AM

Terez A. Paylor
Terez A. Paylor @TerezPaylor
Mahomes rips it up in 11-on-11. Rattled five straight impressive throws to lead a TD drive - deep, short and intermediate
9:41 AM · Jul 31, 2017

Terez A. Paylor
Mahomes opened the drive by drifting to his right away from pressure and throwing across his body over the middle for a nice gain
9:42 AM · Jul 31, 2017

rico 07-31-2017 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 12983271)
Terez A. Paylor
Mahomes rips it up in 11-on-11. Rattled five straight impressive throws to lead a TD drive - deep, short and intermediate

Terez A. Paylor
Mahomes opened the drive by drifting to his right away from pressure and throwing across his body over the middle for a nice gain

Nice! Love what he is capable of doing when avoiding pressure and throwing across his body.

Titty Meat 07-31-2017 08:53 AM

Mahomes mechanics have looked great in all the videos I've seen. My only complaint is it looks like his ball security is still iffy at times.

raybec 4 07-31-2017 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12983283)
Mahomes mechanics have looked great in all the videos I've seen. My only complaint is it looks like his ball security is still iffy at times.

Based on what?

Marcellus 07-31-2017 08:59 AM

Smith will probably have his best season in KC with Mahomes breathing down his neck. This should make for an interesting season.

That will make trading Smith next year much easier.

Quesadilla Joe 07-31-2017 08:59 AM

Quote:

Patrlck Mahomes II just finished an impressive four-play sequence at Chiefs training camp. Mahomes started the sequence by sprinting to his right and throwing a strike back in the middle of the field to Jehu Cheeson. Then Mahomes threw a perfect back-shoulder pass to Gehrig Dieter, a deep fade to Dieter and finally a short pass to Marcus Nash for a touchdown.

Adam Teicher,
http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...436194158096-4

Coogs 07-31-2017 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 12983271)
Terez A. Paylor

Terez A. Paylor

I'm sure Mahomes is going to have some rough patches during camp, hell maybe even yet today, but you almost have to wonder if the battle for the backup QB spot is even a contest.

O.city 07-31-2017 09:10 AM

Smith having a great camp thus far.

The Franchise 07-31-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12983312)
Smith having a great camp thus far.

Wasn't he last year?

penbrook 07-31-2017 09:13 AM

Kelce with a couple of downfield drops. Mahomes is very accurate on short and deep balls. Could use some work on the intermediate throws. Bray looks shaky. The Mahomes Chesson combo looks great

O.city 07-31-2017 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12983316)
Wasn't he last year?

Think so

RunKC 07-31-2017 09:21 AM

Ashton Lampkin getting first team reps at slot CB. Interesting

penbrook 07-31-2017 09:25 AM

Spiller is impressive. Terez saying Alex looks the best out of the QBs. Nelson with excellent coverage on Hill in the slot

penbrook 07-31-2017 09:30 AM

Lots of jawing on going around today. Smith with a beautiful deep pass to Wilson.

Bailey destroyed Morse. Morse hurt his neck but he got back in a few plays later

O.city 07-31-2017 09:31 AM

Peters getting beat up in a lot by Hill

penbrook 07-31-2017 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12983348)
Peters getting beat up in a lot by Hill

Mitchell went stride for stride and broke up a pass to Hill

staylor26 07-31-2017 09:32 AM

Peters is the last guy I'm worried about

penbrook 07-31-2017 09:34 AM

Scott Mahurin @Esinem79
Mahomes short right to Stevens. Had Redding wide open on wheel route. Stevens never saw it. Nothing but open field in front of him. Eyes!

Dante84 07-31-2017 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 12983347)
Lots of jawing on going around today. Smith with a beautiful deep pass to Wilson.

Bailey destroyed Morse. Morse hurt his neck but he got back in a few plays later

Hopefully he comes back to form

penbrook 07-31-2017 09:36 AM

Harris is looking good. But he does this every year and disappears during the regular season

penbrook 07-31-2017 09:42 AM

Terrance Mitchell looks really good out there

penbrook 07-31-2017 09:50 AM

Morse is now on the sideline

saphojunkie 07-31-2017 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 12983357)
Harris is looking good. But he does this every year and disappears during the regular season

Harris had - to the amazement of the world - a couple of actual plays down the stretch last year. He might FINALLY be turning into an actual football player.

penbrook 07-31-2017 10:03 AM

Stave, Smith, Bray, then Mahomes in order for accuracy/crossbar drill.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-31-2017 10:04 AM

It's crazy how further ahead Mahomes is of Lynch...even with a year difference.. wow.

The Franchise 07-31-2017 10:04 AM

Are you actually there or are you just posting tweets?

saphojunkie 07-31-2017 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12983392)

Tweets.

Also, people need to learn to embed tweets.

staylor26 07-31-2017 10:06 AM

Quote:

Posting tweets

Pasta Little Brioni 07-31-2017 10:07 AM

I thought he was warned about not doing that ROFL

The Franchise 07-31-2017 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 12983398)
Tweets.

Also, people need to learn to embed tweets.

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12983402)
Posting tweets

That's what I ****ing assumed.

What an idiot. Learn to embed that shit.

penbrook 07-31-2017 10:10 AM

Quote:

I'm there in spirit :)