ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307938)

ToxSocks 08-08-2017 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12998725)
I don't see that shit making it THAT far South. If it does.....it doesn't matter what anyone does. They're ****ed at that point.

Yeah. If they make it as far as King's Landing then the White Walkers have already won. I don't expect them to make it out of the North.

DaFace 08-08-2017 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 12998720)
I don't see anything really happening in Season 8 that we don't already know. It just seems that the walkers are going to take out the Wall, then take out Winterfell and the northern houses, then get to King's Landing and that will be where the big battle takes place. Given Daenarys' dreams in the House of the Undying it seems like the honest conclusion, although she is standing there in the throne room and it's snowing with everything destroyed. I just don't see many surprises coming outside of hoping your favorite character left standing doesn't get killed for shock value.

It's definitely a TINY bit disappointing that the story is, largely, predictable at this point (at least to some extent). But...meh...I think everyone's ready for some hardcore white walker on dragon action. Let's do it.

ToxSocks 08-08-2017 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 12998748)
I think everyone's ready for some hardcore white walker on dragon action. Let's do it.

kinky.

ThaVirus 08-08-2017 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12998200)
How's that?

Jon isn't a full blooded Targaryen....if that's what you're getting at. Tyrion would be her Uncle if you follow the rumor that the Mad King had sex with Tyrion's Mom.

If true, Tyrion would be her brother.

The Franchise 08-08-2017 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12998775)
If true, Tyrion would be her brother.

Correct. I'm dumb.

listopencil 08-08-2017 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 12998720)
I don't see anything really happening in Season 8 that we don't already know. It just seems that the walkers are going to take out the Wall, then take out Winterfell and the northern houses, then get to King's Landing and that will be where the big battle takes place. Given Daenarys' dreams in the House of the Undying it seems like the honest conclusion, although she is standing there in the throne room and it's snowing with everything destroyed. I just don't see many surprises coming outside of hoping your favorite character left standing doesn't get killed for shock value.

One thing: When Tyrion said "Hurry, you fool!" I couldn't shake the thought that he was talking to Jaime. My brain kept telling me that he was hoping for Dany to hurry up and get back to safety, but some weird ass part in the back kept nagging me with the thought that he wanted Dany and Jaime to get together. Could that be a thing or should I just drink more/less when watching the show?

patteeu 08-08-2017 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12998485)
Might as well bring in Lady Stoneheart while we're at it.

That would suck less than another 'secret Targaryan'. Which is saying a lot because the entire Lady Stoneheart story sucks hard.

You could bring in Lady Stoneheart AND make her a secret Targaryan too!

<-- Hasn't read the books

Hammock Parties 08-08-2017 05:04 PM

LITERALLY MY REACTION

Image: Not Safe for Work
NSFW Image

listopencil 08-08-2017 05:06 PM

Quote:

It's definitely a TINY bit disappointing that the story is, largely, predictable at this point (at least to some extent). But...meh...I think everyone's ready for some hardcore white walker on dragon action. Let's do it.

My expectation is that the Night King gets one of the dragons and that Dany and John Snow have to ride the other two in battle against him in order to win. And then they marry each other, and Tyrion stays on as the Hand. Everybody else dies except a handful of people like Arya, Sansa, Hot Pies, etc.

patteeu 08-08-2017 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 12998892)
One thing: When Tyrion said "Hurry, you fool!" I couldn't shake the thought that he was talking to Jaime. My brain kept telling me that he was hoping for Dany to hurry up and get back to safety, but some weird ass part in the back kept nagging me with the thought that he wanted Dany and Jaime to get together. Could that be a thing or should I just drink more/less when watching the show?

I thought he was thinking of Jaime's survival rather than Jaime and Dany or Dany's survival.

Hammock Parties 08-08-2017 05:13 PM

I literally thought like five or six major characters were going to die at different parts of that episode, and no one died.

Brilliant HBO mind****.

Discuss Thrower 08-08-2017 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12998917)
I literally thought like five or six major characters were going to die at different parts of that episode, and no one died.

Brilliant HBO mind****.

And you probably didn't want any of them in particular to die.

Except maybe Randyll.

mr. tegu 08-08-2017 05:16 PM

After rewatching the battle it's pretty clear Tyrion was having very emotional and worried reactions towards his own people, Dany/Drogon, and Jaime. He definitely wasn't emotionally prepared for the reality of them getting destroyed.

The Franchise 08-08-2017 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 12998892)

I thought he said "Flee, you fool".....to Jaime.

The Franchise 08-08-2017 05:23 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DJ_fu4i1mvc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

listopencil 08-08-2017 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 12998905)
I thought he was thinking of Jaime's survival rather than Jaime and Dany or Dany's survival.

See, that doesn't make complete sense to me. Jaime was rushing in to danger. If he was thinking of Jaime's safety he would have wanted the guy to GTFO of there. Maybe he was cheering Jaime's attempt to kill the dragon with that lance. At the time I believed he was urging Dany to GTFO but the question still nagged me.

KC Dan 08-08-2017 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12998930)

That's what I heard as well. Could be wrong but it made sense at the time to me

listopencil 08-08-2017 05:25 PM

Quote:

I'll try to find out. Maybe I just misheard it.

The Franchise 08-08-2017 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 12998947)
I'll try to find out. Maybe I just misheard it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/d5QJGalNIYI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

listopencil 08-08-2017 05:28 PM

Quote:

Yep, just found it on YouTube. He says, "Flee, you idiot" to Jaime.

listopencil 08-08-2017 05:29 PM

He also then says, "You idiot. You ****ing idiot." to Jaime a few seconds later.

listopencil 08-08-2017 05:30 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QY0q3Bhst6s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties 08-08-2017 05:30 PM

It looks like Bronn bit it there.

arrowheadnation 08-08-2017 05:46 PM

One of the most important parts of that episode was Bran's convo with Littlefinger. With just that one line (chaos is a ladder), Littlefinger realized that his secret isn't a secret anymore. You could see the obvious concern on his face. I'm sure he's stewing over how much Bran actually knows. Pretty nice to see him squirm for once.

mr. tegu 08-08-2017 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrowheadnation (Post 12998988)
One of the most important parts of that episode was Bran's convo with Littlefinger. With just that one line (chaos is a ladder), Littlefinger realized that his secret isn't a secret anymore. You could see the obvious concern on his face. I'm sure he's stewing over how much Bran actually knows. Pretty nice to see him squirm for once.

I was thinking about this more, especially with what they said about Maester Lewin recording all of the scrolls that came.

So that would mean Sansa has access to the raven scroll that Catelyn got in the first episode about the hand of the king being murdered, not dieing of illness. That seems like it could be relevant. I can't recall if it mentioned accusing anyone specifically.

RustShack 08-08-2017 06:28 PM

Quote:

It was completely to Jaime. I can't even comprehend how someone isn't smart enough to pick up on that.

RustShack 08-08-2017 06:36 PM

Another thought, Danny doesn't completely wipe out the army like she could, because she wants them to flip to her side.

The Franchise 08-08-2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 12999104)
It was completely to Jaime. I can't even comprehend how someone isn't smart enough to pick up on that.

Calm it down, Castle Black.

listopencil 08-08-2017 06:44 PM

Quote:

Well, probably because I misheard the dialogue and missed tiny sections of the scene, because there were a few things going on while I was trying to watch the show. But thanks for being a such a dick about it.

RustShack 08-08-2017 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12999133)

Technically I was right about him leaving, even if it wasn't that episode.

vailpass 08-08-2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

LMAO

vailpass 08-08-2017 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 12999167)

Technically you're a tool.

RustShack 08-08-2017 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 12999194)
Technically you're a tool.

And yet you're obsessed with me.

The Franchise 08-08-2017 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 12999167)

I have the plans to Castle Black, guys! I know where all the doors are. /Rustshack

mdchiefsfan 08-08-2017 09:06 PM

Quote:

LMAO ROFL

DJ's left nut 08-08-2017 09:26 PM

Quote:

What compels someone to be such a monumental asshole about something he has literally zero stake in?

vailpass 08-08-2017 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12999710)
What compels someone to be such a monumental asshole about something he has literally zero stake in?

Insecurity and dislike of self.

Baby Lee 08-08-2017 10:05 PM

One small perceptional quibble. For all the hearts aflutter at Littlefinger's 'chaos is a ladder' comeuppance, I don't think all his stares in this episode was just him pooping his pants in the realization that all his plans were crumbling. Littlefinger is too determined a schemer to let setbacks control his fate.

My question is, in the territory we presently are, do the writers have GRRM's gift of plotting and intrigue to conjure a few more moves on the big board for him?

Hammock Parties 08-09-2017 12:51 AM

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...98&oe=5A28FF62

Discuss Thrower 08-09-2017 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12999743)
One small perceptional quibble. For all the hearts aflutter at Littlefinger's 'chaos is a ladder' comeuppance, I don't think all his stares in this episode was just him pooping his pants in the realization that all his plans were crumbling. Littlefinger is too determined a schemer to let setbacks control his fate.

My question is, in the territory we presently are, do the writers have GRRM's gift of plotting and intrigue to conjure a few more moves on the big board for him?

Unless the TV guys come right out and say they planned X,Y or Z on their own, the assumption is the broadstrokes of the plot have been explained to them by GRRM.

Given the relative simplification they've done with the source material, I think you take Littlefinger's reaction at face value; he's in uncharted territory now.

frankotank 08-09-2017 07:21 AM

I've never read the books....I keep wondering...
I'm guessing that eventually John will get blasted with fire somehow and when he comes out unscathed he'll realize he's not a Stark at all....but a Targaryen. anything like this in the books?

ALSO....we've got two proven living Targaryens now (Dany and John) so....from what I've seen on the interwebs there should be a third...right? Who is it!!???

OR - maybe the third rider doesn't really have to be a Targaryen?? in which case please please PLEASE let it be Tyrion!

RustShack 08-09-2017 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 12999963)
I'm guessing that eventually John will get blasted with fire somehow and when he comes out unscathed he'll realize he's not a Stark at all....but a Targaryen. anything like this in the books?

ALSO....we've got two proven living Targaryens now (Dany and John) so....from what I've seen on the interwebs there should be a third...right? Who is it!!???

OR - maybe the third rider doesn't really have to be a Targaryen?? in which case please please PLEASE let it be Tyrion!

Jon has already burnt himself, and Danny's brother died from being burnt. Just because you're a Targaryen doesn't mean you can't burn.

frankotank 08-09-2017 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 12999982)
Jon has already burnt himself, and Danny's brother died from being burnt. Just because you're a Targaryen doesn't mean you can't burn.

well hells bells! that's right. nice helmet bro. ROFL
but...refresh me memory....when was John burnt?

raybec 4 08-09-2017 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 12999986)
well hells bells! that's right. nice helmet bro. ROFL
but...refresh me memory....when was John burnt?

When he saved Mormont from the first white walker they found.

raybec 4 08-09-2017 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12999743)

I have to agree, Littlefinger is just planning his next move, he's not going to shit himself because things don't go as planned. He's killed two kings and the Warden of the North with his action or planning. He won't stop now.

lawrenceRaider 08-09-2017 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 12997382)
Martin borrowed heavily from Dune in this regard. Ned was a carbon copy of Duke Leto - a good, heroic and noble man thrust into a dangerous political environment that was completely beyond his ability to understand. About halfway through the book I realized that he was going to die.

Holy crap, how did I not recognize this before now? Rereading Dune now, and still didn't pick up on it.

Swanman 08-09-2017 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 12999963)

Tyrion could be a Targaryen. There is a theory that he is the offspring of the Mad King and Joanna Lannister. Tyrion has always been obsessed with dragons and he is associated with fire quite a bit, especially the wildfire in Blackwater Bay. Adding to that, the dragons didn't fry him when he walked up to them.

MagicHef 08-09-2017 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 13000075)
Tyrion could be a Targaryen. There is a theory that he is the offspring of the Mad King and Joanna Lannister. Tyrion has always been obsessed with dragons and he is associated with fire quite a bit, especially the wildfire in Blackwater Bay. Adding to that, the dragons didn't fry him when he walked up to them.

Extremely unlikely, but all 3 of the Lannisters could be Targaryens. Cersei in particular exhibits many traits inherent in that family (incest, love for wildfire, general insanity).

RustShack 08-09-2017 10:38 AM

Spoiler!

Baby Lee 08-09-2017 01:01 PM

http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/20...ride-quote.jpg

Bowser 08-09-2017 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 12998904)
My expectation is that the Night King gets one of the dragons and that Dany and John Snow have to ride the other two in battle against him in order to win. And then they marry each other, and Tyrion stays on as the Hand. Everybody else dies except a handful of people like Arya, Sansa, Hot Pies, etc.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Zp73CJyCp5Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RustShack 08-09-2017 08:41 PM

So to complete both prophesies after Jaime is(most likely) taken prisoner.

Tyrion betrays Danny by freeing Jaime. Cersei still wants Tyrion dead, but since Jaime knows he's inoccent of killing their son, Jaime ends up killing Cersei. Yes I know he's still mad about Tyrion killing their father, but shit'll buff out.

L.A. Chieffan 08-09-2017 10:33 PM

Fantastic episode maybe top 5 ever. You guys love to nitpick. The Highgarden defeat, Danys not leaving the battle after the first shot from the scorpion...but I think the dumbest thing about the episode was how Jaime was sinking into a deep abyss when he's only like two feet from the shore. What about that huh?!

Hammock Parties 08-09-2017 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 12998904)
My expectation is that the Night King gets one of the dragons and that Dany and John Snow have to ride the other two in battle against him in order to win.

Drogon's going to get turnt.

He's already had his moment. There's nowhere left for him to go other than "holy shit the other side has Drogon."

And then we get to explore the other two dragon characters.

Keep in mind I know there are spoilers out there and if you confirm any of this without a spoiler tag I will find you and rape you and your entire family.

Amnorix 08-10-2017 08:58 AM

Quote:

We're like 4 episodes removed from Cercei blow up the Sept of Baelor. Maybe others did but I definitely didn't see that coming.

All that said, I'm fine with a "pat" ending at this point filled with great action scenes and a few more people getting their just come-uppance. If unpredictable means Cercei wins, then **** that, give me predictable every day of the week. I'm fine with just seeing how they get there!

BigRichard 08-10-2017 09:01 AM

Do you think he stuck a finger up her bum?

http://i.imgur.com/oPk8lxV.jpg

The Franchise 08-10-2017 09:08 AM

I don't see anyway that if they kill off a dragon.....it's Drogon.

Nights King with an undead Drogon? Good ****ing luck.

raybec 4 08-10-2017 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 13002184)
We're like 4 episodes removed from Cercei blow up the Sept of Baelor. Maybe others did but I definitely didn't see that coming.

All that said, I'm fine with a "pat" ending at this point filled with great action scenes and a few more people getting their just come-uppance. If unpredictable means Cercei wins, then **** that, give me predictable every day of the week. I'm fine with just seeing how they get there!

It's going down to Tyrion demanding trial by combat for killing his dad.. Cersei will have undead Mountain and Tyrion will have Jamie. Unless they take the secret Castle Black tunnels and everybody goes back North after the Night King gets South.

Buehler445 08-10-2017 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 13002205)
It's going down to Tyrion demanding trial by combat for killing his dad.. Cersei will have undead Mountain and Tyrion will have Jamie. Unless they take the secret Castle Black tunnels and everybody goes back North after the Night King gets South.

If it came to that I'd hope he'd choose rheagal as his champion :D

Swanman 08-10-2017 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 13002232)
If it came to that I'd hope he'd choose rheagal as his champion :D

Or the Hound so we could have CleganeBowl.

The Franchise 08-10-2017 10:15 AM

CleganeBowl is going to fall by the wayside just like Lady Stoneheart.

The Franchise 08-10-2017 10:17 AM

Speaking of the Mountain.....what would it take to kill him?

He's a zombie now.....could he be killed by Dragonglass? Valaryian steel?

Or will it be something simple like Drogon just biting him in half?

Fish 08-10-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13002301)

Fire...

DJ's left nut 08-10-2017 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13002301)

I'm kindof of the mind that you just have to take his damn head off.

He's not a 'mystic' zombie or whoever the hell you'd want to classify the wights; he's a...uh...potion zombie. I'm not sure what impact mystic shit like dragonglass or valyrian steel would have on him.

Just use regular old steel to take his head off, then burn the body.

ToxSocks 08-10-2017 11:04 AM

The Mountain will be killed by the white walkers, who will then res him again to create a Super Zombie-Zombie! How do you kill that which is already dead-dead?

Swanman 08-10-2017 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13002372)
The Mountain will be killed by the white walkers, who will then res him again to create a Super Zombie-Zombie! How do you kill that which is already dead-dead?

http://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/...07-g.jpg?w=780

KC_Lee 08-10-2017 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 13002421)

Groovy...

RustShack 08-10-2017 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 13001948)
Fantastic episode maybe top 5 ever. You guys love to nitpick. The Highgarden defeat, Danys not leaving the battle after the first shot from the scorpion...but I think the dumbest thing about the episode was how Jaime was sinking into a deep abyss when he's only like two feet from the shore. What about that huh?!

They've complained about that too.

BleedingRed 08-10-2017 01:11 PM

Just read the scripts for episode 5-7........... Wow...........

Baby Lee 08-10-2017 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 13002562)
Just read the scripts for episode 5-7...........
Spoiler!

FYP!!

mr. tegu 08-10-2017 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13002609)
FYP!!

Too late. I already know they will make me say wow. No point in watching now.

DanBecky 08-10-2017 03:44 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGyHvD_XUAAmUV2.jpg:large

I'd have to go with Winds of Winter. The opening scene with the Light of the Seven theme playing was beautiful and so damn eerie at the same time. That was some damn compelling television. I also loved the Tower of Joy scene and the reveal of Jon Snow's lineage.

A close second would be The Rains of Castamere. I'm not a book reader yet (will be changing that soon), so I was completely taken off guard by what I was witnessing. Not to short any of the other episodes, I think these five are mostly unanimous as the highest quality GoT episodes HBO has made. (I understand there are exceptions; The Door, Blackwater.) Each person is different, I've talked to many who wouldn't list any one of these five episodes as their favorite. And if I'm honest, The Spoils of War is maybe an above average episode without the last 15 minutes. The Loot Train Battle arguably got everyone off (as it should've) and it skyrocketed its IMDB score. Certain great scenes, and there are too many to count throughout all 7 seasons so far, can really change a viewer's perception of the entire episode.

Maybe this has been discussed before in the other thread, I can't remember. Just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were.

DJ's left nut 08-10-2017 03:53 PM

The Climb was really good, as was The Watchers on the Wall.

But yeah, hard to argue with those 5. The problem with The Rains of Castamere is that it's rewatchability is zero. I've never popped open HBO Go and thought "hey, lets watch the Red Wedding again..."

If I did a marathon, I'd probably skip all of season 1 and the Red Wedding (if only because Season 1 seems like a complete waste of time at this point).

vailpass 08-10-2017 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanBecky (Post 13002815)

I'd have to go with Winds of Winter. The opening scene with the Light of the Seven theme playing was beautiful and so damn eerie at the same time. That was some damn compelling television. I also loved the Tower of Joy scene and the reveal of Jon Snow's lineage.

A close second would be The Rains of Castamere. I'm not a book reader yet (will be changing that soon), so I was completely taken off guard by what I was witnessing. Not to short any of the other episodes, I think these five are mostly unanimous as the highest quality GoT episodes HBO has made. (I understand there are exceptions; The Door, Blackwater.) Each person is different, I've talked to many who wouldn't list any one of these five episodes as their favorite. And if I'm honest, The Spoils of War is maybe an above average episode without the last 15 minutes. The Loot Train Battle arguably got everyone off (as it should've) and it skyrocketed its IMDB score. Certain great scenes, and there are too many to count throughout all 7 seasons so far, can really change a viewer's perception of the entire episode.

Maybe this has been discussed before in the other thread, I can't remember. Just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were.

I'm with you in not rating Spoils of War any higher than average. Even the Loot Train Battle doesn't raise it much above average. Hardhome, Blackwater, BoB, were all richer and fuller imho. Part of it may be that to me Dany is such a weak link as a character and and an actress.

L.A. Chieffan 08-10-2017 03:57 PM

Battle of the Bastards FTW

mr. tegu 08-10-2017 03:59 PM

The Rains of Castamere song from the Red Wedding, wasn't that a song in Westeros history from some other significant event?

Discuss Thrower 08-10-2017 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 13002840)
The Rains of Castamere song from the Red Wedding, wasn't that a song in Westeros history from some other significant event?

When Tywin totally ****ed up a Lannister vassal that was being noncompliant, yeah.

Baby Lee 08-10-2017 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 13002840)

Lord Reyne of Castamere rebelled against the Lannisters.
Tywin crushed them with a vengeance
Musicians immortalized the beatdown in song
Cersei described the beatdown to Maegery right before Sansa's wedding
Musicians played the song right before the slaughter at the Red Wedding
GoT producers used the song as a cue in the buildup to the Loot Train attack.

The Franchise 08-10-2017 04:18 PM

A nod to Lady Stoneheart?

https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comm...usaolp00000618

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1mWKRXV7gFk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

First appears at 1:14 when the word Mother is said.

Appears behind Arya again at 2:00.

It's more than likely just people on Reddit looking too much into shit.

Baby Lee 08-10-2017 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13002875)
A nod to Lady Stoneheart?

https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comm...usaolp00000618

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1mWKRXV7gFk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

First appears at 1:14 when the word Mother is said.

Appears behind Arya again at 2:00.

It's more than likely just people on Reddit looking too much into shit.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/19FMU3M7Jtk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>