ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Missing Planeteers (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=300301)

Bugeater 09-22-2020 09:06 PM

Or was that FOOOOO CHIT?

Baby Lee 09-22-2020 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15187445)
All questions. LMAO

In what way?

Bugeater 09-22-2020 09:06 PM

I have no idea what any of that means

htismaqe 09-22-2020 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 15187450)
If he ever posted much, it was before i got here. I only vaguely remember him

Your mother never posted much either, I only vaguely remember her.

/Redrum_69

Baby Lee 09-22-2020 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 15187454)
Or was that FOOOOO CHIT?

Check behind your dryer

KurtCobain 09-22-2020 09:07 PM

I'm alive btw.

htismaqe 09-22-2020 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 15187459)
Check behind your dryer

ROFL

Bugeater 09-22-2020 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 15187459)
Check behind your dryer

LMAO God she was a trainwreck.

Baby Lee 09-22-2020 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15187451)
Hock!

Iranian spring brake!!

https://i1.wp.com/howghana.com/wp-co...9633.gif?ssl=1

Bugeater 09-22-2020 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 15187460)
I'm alive btw.

You've been gone like 12 minutes...

KurtCobain 09-22-2020 09:13 PM

For the record, before yesterday I was gone for almost 11 days, that's the longest I've been voluntarily away from this place since I was 15. Also, I'm on the list in the Op, so I figured I'd clarify.

Bugeater 09-22-2020 09:15 PM

LMAO I've never clicked on the list. Am I on it?

KurtCobain 09-22-2020 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 15187475)
LMAO I've never clicked on the list. Am I on it?

You are not. I would assume I am on there because I swindled my way into being unbanned and then promptly disappeared for 4 years.

htismaqe 09-22-2020 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 15187480)
You are not. I would assume I am on there because I swindled my way into being unbanned and then promptly disappeared for 4 years.

Plus you killed yourself in 1994. There's that.

KurtCobain 09-22-2020 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15187482)
Plus you killed yourself in 1994. There's that.

And yet here I am. The ****ing internet is crazy.

htismaqe 09-22-2020 09:22 PM

ChiefsandO'sFan is still here. He changed his name.

You can still spot him though because he's always trying to get scoops from Twitter.

Coach 09-22-2020 09:26 PM

I remember Gaz though.

Maybe I missed it, but did Gaz passed or just stopped posting for good?

htismaqe 09-22-2020 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 15187490)
I remember Gaz though.

He stopped posting.

Coach 09-22-2020 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15187496)
He stopped posting.

Appreciate it. Bummer though, always liked Gaz.

Baby Lee 09-22-2020 09:29 PM

Quote:

I remember Gaz though.

This place was too rough and tumble, like, 2-3 years in. Just stopped, back then. But that was a long time ago. Who knows what's happened in nearly 20 years without contact. . . .

htismaqe 09-22-2020 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 15187497)

It's been quite a while ago now but IIRC, he got tired of the atmosphere being so venomous and decided to give it up.

KurtCobain 09-22-2020 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 15187498)
This place was too rough and tumble, like, 2-3 years in. Just stopped, back then. But that was a long time ago. Who knows what's happened in nearly 20 years without contact. . . .

He's made a couple of appearances in the last 10 years.

Simply Red 09-22-2020 09:44 PM

Emailed Smed - I suspect he's passed - I'm about 60 percent sure. I hate typing that - but he was a huge fan always talking about Superbowl 'what ifs' etc... so I think he'd have posted by now.

KS Smitty 09-22-2020 09:51 PM

There used to be a CP facebook page that had a couple of "who are you on CP?" posts. I don't know if it's still alive or if any of the missing planeteers posted in it (or admitted real names).

Sofa King 09-22-2020 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 15187140)
No one missed you, whoever the hell you are

I remember him, I’m surprised you don’t. You guys had quite the relationship.

Simply Red 09-22-2020 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty (Post 15187539)
There used to be a CP facebook page that had a couple of "who are you on CP?" posts. I don't know if it's still alive or if any of the missing planeteers posted in it (or admitted real names).

Phil and Bob Dole were over that IIRC. It's an abandoned group.

cdcox 09-22-2020 10:08 PM

I’m glad for DaFace that he was able to walk away for however long he decides to stay away. Good for him, bad for us. But we all get what we deserve. Think about it.

KurtCobain 09-22-2020 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 15187579)
Phil and Bob Dole were over that IIRC. It's an abandoned group.

Then start a new one.

DanT 09-22-2020 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 15187507)
He's made a couple of appearances in the last 10 years.

Yes, here are Gaz posts, the most recent just before Christmas in 2016: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/searc...archid=1541884

Simply Red 09-22-2020 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanT (Post 15187591)
Yes, here are Gaz posts, the most recent just before Christmas in 2016: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/searc...archid=1541884

yeah thanks to me. you're welcome.

Simply Red 09-22-2020 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 15187588)
Then start a new one.

I would but I don't know Kyle anymore he is no longer active on FB and never talks to me anymore - so, will have to be someone else.

DanT 09-22-2020 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 15187598)
yeah thanks to me. you're welcome.

Thanks. You seem nice.

Simply Red 09-22-2020 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 15187580)
I’m glad for DaFace that he was able to walk away for however long he decides to stay away. Good for him, bad for us. But we all get what we deserve. Think about it.

we all?

Simply Red 09-22-2020 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanT (Post 15187603)
Thanks. You seem nice.

Hope you're well DanT :)

DanT 09-22-2020 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 15187605)
Hope you're well DanT :)

Doing pretty good. I've jogged about 1,000 miles since the beginning of shelter-in-place (March 19 in my county in California) and have lost nearly 50 pounds, so that's made me feel blessed. I hope you're taking good care of yourself, Simply Red! You bring out the best in us.

Bugeater 09-22-2020 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15187488)
ChiefsandO'sFan is still here. He changed his name.

You can still spot him though because he's always trying to get scoops from Twitter.

You mean Marty Shook AKA shyguyms the kid diddler?

htismaqe 09-22-2020 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 15187613)
You mean Marty Shook AKA shyguyms the kid diddler?

No, I believe he changed his name to Showtime.

Bugeater 09-22-2020 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15187614)
No, I believe he changed his name to Showtime.

What I was referring to was before his stint as ChiefsandOsfan. There's a thread in the HoC about it.

htismaqe 09-22-2020 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 15187616)
What I was referring to was before his stint as ChiefsandOsfan. There's a thread in the HoC about it.

No shit? O'sFan and shyguyms are the same dude? How the **** did I miss that?

And he goes by ShowtimeSBMVP now.

stumppy 09-22-2020 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15187618)

I predict another CP beat down in the near future.

Bugeater 09-22-2020 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15187618)

Flopnuts outed him somewhere in that thread

Bugeater 09-22-2020 10:39 PM

I also dropped a rep comment on him where i referred to him as Marty....he didn't post again for a long ****ing time after that.

htismaqe 09-22-2020 10:40 PM

I went over to HOC, I think I found the thread but I ain't reading that whole damn thing. Too long.

That being said, I did find this:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=27035

ROFL

cdcox 09-22-2020 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 15187604)
we all?

As I said, think about it. Every member of the community has their thumb on the scale in determining the environment of this place. We all contribute to the stew:

1. Business as usual?
2. Leaving forever (for a while)?
3. Post more?
4. Post less?
5. Feed the trolls?
6. Post political shit in the lounge?
7. Spend time to make a thoughtful post?
8. Disagree with someone respectfully (plowing new ground here)
9. Give the mods shit or give them slack or god forbid, thank them for a thankless job?

Every person mentioned in this thread disappeared for a while. By evidence, they found better things to do with their time. Good for them, bad for us, in most cases. What are each of us doing to make this place the best thing for people to do with their time for at least several minutes of their day?

All I know is that if DaFace is getting fed up, we have a dead canary. He’s done more for this place than 99.9% of other members both on the tech side and more importantly on the people side. We’re running off one of our best members. That is never a good sign.

This is my thumb on the scale.

Simply Red 09-22-2020 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 15187630)
As I said, think about it. Every member of the community has their thumb on the scale in determining the environment of this place. We all contribute to the stew:

1. Business as usual?
3. Post more?
4. Post less?
5. Feed the trolls?
9. Give the mods shit or give them slack or god forbid, thank them for a thankless job?

Every person mentioned in this thread disappeared for a while. By evidence, they found better things to do with their time. Good for them, bad for us, in most cases. What are each of us doing to make this place the best thing for people to do with their time for at least several minutes of their day?

All I know is that if DaFace is getting fed up, we have a dead canary. He’s done more for this place than 99.9% of other members both on the tech side and more importantly on the people side. We’re running off one of our best members. That is never a good sign.

LOL - I came back to clarify and correct my post and post what you posted. I have bumped heads with Daface about 3 minor times, very light and quickly forgotten. I think he'd tell you I am really good at containing my thoughts, politically, though. Even on Facebook the guys here whom I'm friends will tell you - I am never political on any online forum. Which I think was the reason for his tiring of this place recently.

Simply Red 09-22-2020 11:20 PM

Seedy you can still get a piece of Apricot Chicken - it's over there on the counter. ...Go on Get'cha plate!

Frazod 09-22-2020 11:20 PM

Quote:

1. Business as usual?
3. Post more?
4. Post less?
5. Feed the trolls?

FFS, nobody ran him off. He got frustrated over something he could have easily ignored, threw a tantrum and left.

He wasn't banned. He didn't do anything to draw the ire of people who dogpiled him into oblivion. It was his choice, and his alone. Plenty of longtime posters have left over the years for a multitude of reasons. I know and am still in contact with many of them. I wish they still posted here, but they don't.

Life goes on.

Simply Red 09-22-2020 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 15187640)
FFS, nobody ran him off. He got frustrated over something he could have easily ignored, threw a tantrum and left.

He wasn't banned. He didn't do anything to draw the ire of people who dogpiled him into oblivion. It was his choice, and his alone. Plenty of longtime posters have left over the years for a multitude of reasons. I know and am still in contact with many of them. I wish they still posted here, but they don't.

Life goes on.

who Phil?

And by the way Phil, if you're reading this - Why the **** would you put 'You are Gay' on my timeline the first day i was friends with you on Facebook? FFS I know you were busting my balls, but have some GD consideration. I have Aunts and Uncles and cousins and shit. I'm not gay, never have been, never will be. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) But that pissed me off really bad. Call me when you can. I always liked you.

Frazod 09-22-2020 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 15187642)
who Phil?

And by the way Phil, if you're reading this - Why the **** would you put 'You are Gay' on my timeline the first day i was friends with you? FFS I know you were busting my balls, but have some GD consideration. I have Aunts and Uncles and cousins and shit. I'm not gay, never have been, never will be. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) But that pissed me off really bad. Call me when you can. I always liked you.

LMAO If you think I'm friends with that one who sucks the penis, you clearly haven't been paying attention.

Simply Red 09-22-2020 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 15187643)
LMAO If you think I'm friends with that one who sucks the penis, you clearly haven't been paying attention.

Okay I remember now - dude - it's amazing how much i've forgotten over the last 2 yrs or so - CP related - we're all aging - the world is aging (and quickly.)

I think we might all already be dead and this is purgatory, or something. I keep feeling my pinches though - so that's encouraging.

Simply Red 09-22-2020 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 15187643)

I used to like him and then resented he blasted me like that (out of the blue) - that was actually a little hurtful. So there was a period of time I was mad about that. But I'm finding out - life's too short.

BTW - I lost another friend to drinking. It's been a very tragic year, even excluding the Pandemic. I want us all to remember we all have a lot to be thankful for though. That's real and from my heart. All of that.

Frazod 09-22-2020 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 15187644)
Okay I remember now - dude - it's amazing how much i've forgotten over the last 2 yrs or so - CP related - we're all aging - the world is aging (and quickly.)

I think we might all already be dead and this is purgatory, or something. I keep feeling my pinches though - so that's encouraging.

Some of the people I'm talking about are KCWolfman, Jazzzlovr, KCMizzou, ENDelt, JOhn, Lumpy, and others. I still see them post stuff on Facebook and chat with occasionally, but it's not the same.

Simply Red 09-22-2020 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 15187648)
Some of the people I'm talking about are KCWolfman, Jazzzlovr, KCMizzou, ENDelt, JOhn, Lumpy, and others. I still see them post stuff on Facebook and chat with occasionally, but it's not the same.

KCWolfman is a nice nice guy - I'm not friends w/ him on FB - but I know he's good people. I remember Flopnuts messaged me about someone being mean to him and he took up for Wolfman - but yeah - someone ran him off i think. You could probably backtrack and find out who it was.

cdcox 09-22-2020 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 15187640)

Life goes on.

Dude, you took a long hiatus over a couple of other posters. You could have easily ignored but you didn’t. I missed you when you were gone and I’m glad you are back. By evidence, you are not immune from being run off. None of us are. If we really give a shit about “missing planeteers” maybe we should treat everyone 20% better while they are here.

cdcox 09-22-2020 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 15187639)
Seedy you can still get a piece of Apricot Chicken - it's over there on the counter. ...Go on Get'cha plate!

I have been trying to expand our meal rotation to partially cope with the COVID blues. I thought of apricot chicken last week. Will have to pick up some bone-in thighs next week to cook that up. Good recipe. Side suggestions?

Simply Red 09-22-2020 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 15187651)
I have been trying to expand our meal rotation to partially cope with the COVID blues. I thought of apricot chicken last week. Will have to pick up some bone-in thighs next week to cook that up. Good recipe. Side suggestions?

basic white rice is really good w/ the broth, I'd say add some chopped parsley. Also I'd do a nice batch of green beans destroyed in bacon. Slow and low - onion, bacon, salt and pepper and a maybe 1/3 teaspoon sugar, maybe less if you're not doing at least 2 cans of beans. I like the french cut for canned. Fresh would be good too. A cap of vegetable oil will help for length stovetop cooking, helps balance the heat so the beans don't become pellets.

cdcox 09-22-2020 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 15187654)
basic white rice is really good w/ the broth, I'd say add some chopped parsley. Also I'd do a nice batch of green beans destroyed in bacon. Slow and low - onion, bacon, salt and pepper and a maybe 1/3 teaspoon sugar, maybe less if you're not doing at least 2 cans of beans. I like the french cut for canned. Fresh would be good too. A cap of vegetable oil will help for length stovetop cooking, helps balance the heat so the beans don't become pellets.

Yes, that green bean recipe is a staple in our house for Thanksgiving, fried chicken, or any home style meal. My wife likes to dump the liquid from the green bean can into the pot right away, but l prefer to hold it back to get a little sear on the beans and allow them to soak up some of the bacon-onion goodness.

Frazod 09-22-2020 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 15187650)
Dude, you took a long hiatus over a couple of other posters. You could have easily ignored but you didn’t. I missed you when you were gone and I’m glad you are back. By evidence, you are not immune from being run off. None of us are. If we really give a shit about “missing planeteers” maybe we should treat everyone 20% better while they are here.

I didn't take a "long hiatus." I was banned. When the offending dickbags were finally removed from power, I was invited back.

Big difference between being banned by a couple of egomaniac mods and leaving in a huff because somebody hurt my feels in the Covid thread.

cdcox 09-23-2020 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 15187658)
I didn't take a "long hiatus." I was banned. When the offending dickbags were finally removed from power, I was invited back.

Big difference between being banned by a couple of egomaniac mods and leaving in a huff because somebody hurt my feels in the Covid thread.

My bad about ban vs leaving.

I will admit carrying a fair amount of stress over COVID. There are over 400 students in my department (some of whom don’t take precautions) and 40+ faculty and staff who report to me. Some of the faculty and staff can work remotely, while others can’t be productive at home. Two of my family members are high risk. Overall, the stress level for me and many of my colleagues has been very high for 6 mos with no end in sight. I’m not even a front line responder. Yeah, it stresses me to see people indoors in public who select behaviors that put me, my employees, family members, and front-line workers at risk. I know this is hard for everyone.

Frazod 09-23-2020 12:23 AM

We are living through dark ****ing times, with no end in sight and only a threat that the darkness will get darker. Covid, the economy, political turmoil, rioting in the streets, you name it. It's taking a toll on everybody.

GloryDayz 09-23-2020 03:41 AM

COVID certainly has been a divisive thing.

Bugeater 09-23-2020 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15187623)
I went over to HOC, I think I found the thread but I ain't reading that whole damn thing. Too long.

That being said, I did find this:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=27035

ROFL

What the eff?

KurtCobain 09-23-2020 07:23 AM

Quote:

1. Business as usual?
3. Post more?
4. Post less?
5. Feed the trolls?

For the record my disappearance had nothing to do with me finding better things to do with my time.

Bearcat 09-23-2020 08:43 AM

If only people could ****ing read....

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 15116400)
"Delete it all" isn't specific. That's my issue with the CONSTANT bitching these days. Everyone wants to bitch, but no one really has any solutions.

Anyway, this weekend has made me realize that this place has been a net negative on my life for a while now, so I'm gone for at least a little while and maybe forever. So see you all at some point in the future. Bye.

Letting his own posts speak for themselves and considering his one whole post in the Covid thread in that timeframe, I'd say it wasn't just his last interaction or just the single Covid thread..... instead, exactly what he said in his last few posts (the majority of which took place in the Sturgis thread).

The vast majority of people are content with being part of the problem by either injecting political/social bullshit into every conversation or coming up with other complaints, but not so much being part of a solution, which could be as simple as reporting posts instead of some vague complaint in the gripe thread.

And in general, that's fine... mods mod and fix shit.

But, cdcox is exactly right as well. Saying any one of the mods is simply throwing a tantrum is absurd, especially for Daface, who is the most zen person there is around here (also see above: "for a while now").

I'm sure all of the 2020 bullshit played a role in him taking a break, and it's not 100% the board running him off, but to think he woke up with thin skin that morning and nobody around here has anything to do with it is laughable.

BigRedChief 09-23-2020 09:39 AM

Quote:

I remember Gaz though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 15187497)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 15187498)

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15187499)
It's been quite a while ago now but IIRC, he got tired of the atmosphere being so venomous and decided to give it up.

He posted regularly on the Chiefs forum that Phobia started. So did Endelt BTW.

htismaqe 09-23-2020 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 15187867)
If only people could ****ing read....

Letting his own posts speak for themselves and considering his one whole post in the Covid thread in that timeframe, I'd say it wasn't just his last interaction or just the single Covid thread..... instead, exactly what he said in his last few posts (the majority of which took place in the Sturgis thread).

The vast majority of people are content with being part of the problem by either injecting political/social bullshit into every conversation or coming up with other complaints, but not so much being part of a solution, which could be as simple as reporting posts instead of some vague complaint in the gripe thread.

And in general, that's fine... mods mod and fix shit.

But, cdcox is exactly right as well. Saying any one of the mods is simply throwing a tantrum is absurd, especially for Daface, who is the most zen person there is around here (also see above: "for a while now").

I'm sure all of the 2020 bullshit played a role in him taking a break, and it's not 100% the board running him off, but to think he woke up with thin skin that morning and nobody around here has anything to do with it is laughable.

Being a mod here is a thankless, miserable job most of the time.

GloryDayz 09-23-2020 10:50 AM

I think most of us just miss having DaFace around. I hope he returns soon. He's a quality individual.

Bearcat 09-23-2020 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15187937)

Yeah, it's generally death by a million cuts... you have to be pretty level-headed to begin with or else you won't last long, but even then it's going to wear on just about anyone over the long term (much less the number of years Daface has been doing it).

In general, I'm a believer in anyone who's here ~daily to take breaks from this place every once in a while.

htismaqe 09-23-2020 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 15188354)
Yeah, it's generally death by a million cuts... you have to be pretty level-headed to begin with or else you won't last long, but even then it's going to wear on just about anyone over the long term (much less the number of years Daface has been doing it).

In general, I'm a believer in anyone who's here ~daily to take breaks from this place every once in a while.

I wanna say I lasted 10 years or so. It became really difficult to participate in discussion as a "normal" member because there's a pre-conceived notion that comes with being a mod.

Titty Meat 09-23-2020 01:17 PM

What happened to Buck?

Pants 09-23-2020 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 15188403)
What happened to Buck?

He's fine. He and Hometeam are gaming buddies.

Bugeater 09-23-2020 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15187937)

I always hear this, but it doesn't seem like anyone is ever in a real hurry to relinquish their moderator positions.

Easy 6 09-23-2020 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 15188924)
I always hear this, but it doesn't seem like anyone is ever in a real hurry to relinquish their moderator positions.

Very fair point, Bug

Bearcat 09-23-2020 06:57 PM

Quote:

I wouldn't call it miserable (definitely thankless, assholes).

Budgets have been tight and the mod lounge hasn't been immune to the weak economy... there's still beer Friday though, so that helps morale.

Easy 6 09-23-2020 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 15189056)
I wouldn't call it miserable (definitely thankless, assholes).

Budgets have been tight and the mod lounge hasn't been immune to the weak economy... there's still beer Friday though, so that helps morale.

How does the tighter budget strain you guys?

Thats an honest question, 0% snark

Do we need another fundraiser to upgrade the server or something?

GloryDayz 09-23-2020 07:40 PM

Quote:

I've even offered my services.

And yes, I'd be a great and level headed Mod.

neech 09-23-2020 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15189163)

GD would make a great mod I second the motion.

htismaqe 09-23-2020 07:46 PM

Quote:

Actually, I don't think any of the original mods are still mods except Kyle, of course. They've all quit (or quit the board altogether).

BigRedChief 09-23-2020 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15189163)

I love you man except for that one little thing....... politics. Your kind of partisan. As am I. We already have Bwana and Bowser as partisan mods. Nothing against them either. As far as I know neither of them have ever let partisan politics change how they moderate the board.

Just my two cents that any future mods should be apolitical. Again nothing personal against you or any current mods.

htismaqe 09-23-2020 08:03 PM

It's 2020. I'm not sure that's actually possible.