ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=309314)

saphojunkie 08-18-2018 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 13680426)
He's got a ****ing cannon. But he's probably not making that throw with that traffic.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/b7wtBvBV21k" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was 15 yards shy of Pat’s throw. I’m gonna say this: no one can make that throw but Pat. Period. I am sure someone else can throw it 70 yards, but not the way he did in the situation he did and connecting for the TD past triple coverage.

notorious 08-18-2018 08:52 AM

Rogers threw a Hail Mary on a rope. It looked like it was shot from a canon.

What was impressive is the loft Pat put on it. He gave Hill a chance to go get it.

saphojunkie 08-18-2018 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 13680804)
Rogers threw a Hail Mary on a rope. It looked like it was shot from a canon.

What was impressive is the loft Pat put on it. He gave Hill a chance to go get it.

Hail Mary isn’t the same as an on-target, on-the-move pass. Judy getting the ball 70 yards isn’t the same thing.

Watching the video, he actually throws it earlier than he wanted and doesn’t get a full wind up and release, because of the guy coming at him. Without that dude, the ball is caught at the goal line.

ThaVirus 08-18-2018 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 13680801)
That was 15 yards shy of Pat’s throw. I’m gonna say this: no one can make that throw but Pat. Period. I am sure someone else can throw it 70 yards, but not the way he did in the situation he did and connecting for the TD past triple coverage.

Come on, man..

Rodgers, Stafford, Josh Allen, and a healthy Andrew Luck all have comparable arm talent.

NJChiefsFan 08-18-2018 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 13680826)
Come on, man..

Rodgers, Stafford, Josh Allen, and a healthy Andrew Luck all have comparable arm talent.

Agree with your point but I don't think Luck is in that tier. I would put Newton in there.

NJChiefsFan 08-18-2018 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 13680697)
Against Oklahoma in 2016 Pat had 734 yards passing and 819 total yards.

Both games against Baylor he had about 600 yards passing each.

We’re gonna have a few games where the opposing team can’t match up with our weapons on offense and will score a lot on our defense...

Pats gonna have some huge games in the next 3 seasons.

700 yards. That's 175 yards a quarter. Almost 60 yards every 5 minutes. If he completed 40 passes he still would need to average 17 yards a completion.

Boise_Chief 08-18-2018 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickhead (Post 13680590)
obviously things get left out over time, but this page if i read it correctly, patricks pass was the third longest in history :D

http://www.stack.com/a/was-aaron-rod...otball-history

im just having fun, but am seriously curious how often this has happened too.

I've got to call Bs on the 85 and 83 yard throws in your link. They couldnt have been 85 in the air. Of course both have no video of them either.

Halfcan 08-18-2018 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13680423)
Rodgers
Wentz
Stafford
Flacco

Those are the only guys I think could make that throw

Wentz has never had a throw that long, plus he was hurt.

Stafford has had a few big bombs to Megatron- but doubtful it was 68.6 yards in the air. 50 yards in the air tops.

Flacco- I have Never seen him throw like that- ever. Maybe if you count the ball going into the stands on the sideline when he was throwing it away.

Rodgers- had the Hail Mary- that was more impressive because of the height of the pass- but was not 68.6 yards. Plus he had some holding help by his line so he could have a nice safe platform to wind up.

So yeah- I have Never seen a throw within the pocket under pressure like that. Ever.

Steve Young or maybe Favre had some similar- but not that far and not for TD's.

Trent Green to Borichter for 99 yards is the longest in Chiefs history- but that was 35 yards in the air tops. Grbac and Steve Deberg both had pretty strong arms- but not even close to what Pat has.

Halfcan 08-18-2018 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boise_Chief (Post 13680867)
I've got to call Bs on the 85 and 83 yard throws in your link. They couldnt have been 85 in the air. Of course both have no video of them either.

Yep, Dandy Don could not throw it 83 yards in the air- no matter how much ice tea he drank beforehand. ROFL

I suspect the 85 yarder was most likely a 60 yarder with the help by the wind, which has been exaggerated over the years as well.

Coogs 08-18-2018 10:28 AM

It looks like the 68.6 is being measured straight north and south. There is a little east and west involved in the toss too. 15 yards east to west makes it 70.2 in the air. 20 yards east to west makes it 71.4.

Edit: By these dimensions:

https://www.sportsknowhow.com/wp-con...iagram-lrg.gif

it looks like it was about 16 to 17 yards east to west which would put it in the neighborhood of 70.4 to 70.7 in the air.

ThaVirus 08-18-2018 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13680830)
Agree with your point but I don't think Luck is in that tier. I would put Newton in there.

Luck was a generational talent coming out of college. His shoulder's all ****ed at this point, but I'd put him, at full health, in the same ballpark as Pat.. and I don't even like Luck so please don't make me defend him further.

Newton is a strong contender as well. He's got a cannon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 13680880)
Wentz has never had a throw that long, plus he was hurt.

Stafford has had a few big bombs to Megatron- but doubtful it was 68.6 yards in the air. 50 yards in the air tops.

Flacco- I have Never seen him throw like that- ever. Maybe if you count the ball going into the stands on the sideline when he was throwing it away.

Rodgers- had the Hail Mary- that was more impressive because of the height of the pass- but was not 68.6 yards. Plus he had some holding help by his line so he could have a nice safe platform to wind up.

So yeah- I have Never seen a throw within the pocket under pressure like that. Ever.

Steve Young or maybe Favre had some similar- but not that far and not for TD's.

Trent Green to Borichter for 99 yards is the longest in Chiefs history- but that was 35 yards in the air tops. Grbac and Steve Deberg both had pretty strong arms- but not even close to what Pat has.

You're being a ridiculous homer. Stop.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/09/aar...ham-jay-cutler

Check the first video at the link. Rodgers bombs it from his own 28 yard line to just about 2 yards deep into the end zone. That's roughly 74 air yards, while on the run, rolling out to his left.

Bowser 08-18-2018 10:57 AM

Yeah, but Cam has shitty tastes in clothing. Simply Red told me this.

RunKC 08-18-2018 10:57 AM

Wentz had a 64 yard bomb last year

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2mudVmI1fJg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RealSNR 08-18-2018 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13679816)
blow it out your ass, tiger

https://i.imgur.com/YYRDwSB.gif

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jPmb0F00YPE" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bowser 08-18-2018 10:59 AM

And good lord, that throw by Rodgers. If the receiver hadn't been interfered with, they'd be showing that pass on a loop for years.

Bowser 08-18-2018 11:02 AM

And look at this....we're comparing a Mahomes throw to throws from Cam, A-aron Rodgers, and Carson Wentz....

NB4 "WELL CHESTER MCGLOCKTON COULD THROW A FOOTBALL 70 YARDS TOO" dumb****ery

ThaVirus 08-18-2018 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 13680921)
And good lord, that throw by Rodgers. If the receiver hadn't been interfered with, they'd be showing that pass on a loop for years.

It's insane. He routinely rips off 40-50 yard lasers without even setting his feet.

I think he's the best QB I've ever seen.

ThaVirus 08-18-2018 11:06 AM

JaMarcus Russell could have made that throw lol

TwistedChief 08-18-2018 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13680919)

I saw something that had this actually at 61.2 and Goff threw one that was 61.8. Mahomes was 68.6, more than 10% higher than the next longest since the start of 2017. Just amazing.

WhiteWhale 08-18-2018 12:04 PM

Quote:

Let's not hype up the triple coverage for Mahomes's sake.

Reek beat all 3 so badly he was wide open. Defenders were 5 yards away. Hill is the only guy who's going to do that. He's so fast that Madden needs to break the speed cap exclusively for Hill.

Halfcan 08-18-2018 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 13680910)
Luck was a generational talent coming out of college. His shoulder's all ****ed at this point, but I'd put him, at full health, in the same ballpark as Pat.. and I don't even like Luck so please don't make me defend him further.

Newton is a strong contender as well. He's got a cannon.

You're being a ridiculous homer. Stop.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/09/aar...ham-jay-cutler

Check the first video at the link. Rodgers bombs it from his own 28 yard line to just about 2 yards deep into the end zone. That's roughly 74 air yards, while on the run, rolling out to his left.

How is that being a Homer? So posting some obscure link of a Rogers incompletion makes what I posted untrue? Rogers was outside the pocket and did not have guys in his face like Mahomes did. Plus it was NOT a TD. Beautifully thrown pass, but incomplete. So No it was not the same as Mahomes TD throw. Mahomes has stated he has thrown it 83 yards before. As I said- No Chief QB has made a throw like that ever or has an arm like that.

Halfcan 08-18-2018 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 13680947)
I saw something that had this actually at 61.2 and Goff threw one that was 61.8. Mahomes was 68.6, more than 10% higher than the next longest since the start of 2017. Just amazing.

Oh stop being a ridiculous Homer by posting facts-lol

Others are too busy trying to minimize the throw by white knighting Rogers.

Yep, okay throw- but Rogers threw an incompletion longer!!!

ThaVirus 08-18-2018 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 13680980)
How is that being a Homer? So posting some obscure link of a Rogers incompletion makes what I posted untrue? Rogers was outside the pocket and did not have guys in his face like Mahomes did. Plus it was NOT a TD. Beautifully thrown pass, but incomplete. So No it was not the same as Mahomes TD throw. Mahomes has stated he has thrown it 83 yards before. As I said- No Chief QB has made a throw like that ever or has an arm like that.

Someone listed current QBs who could potentially make that throw then you proceeded to homer it up and argue against everyone mentioned.

Pat's got a strong arm. There are and have been others with equally impressive arms. It's OK to admit it.

Pablo 08-18-2018 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 13681020)
Someone listed current QBs who could potentially make that throw then you proceeded to homer it up and argue against everyone mentioned.

Pat's got a strong arm. There are and have been others with equally impressive arms. It's OK to admit it.

Why do you hate our big dick, cannon arm QB so much?

Halfcan 08-18-2018 01:36 PM

Quote:

Could is a lot different fromDID- yes they possibly Could make that throw- but I was saying I have not seen them do it. That is not being a Homer- that is saying show me the proof.

Marino had some long bombs to the Mark's Brothers- I can't recall them being 68.6 in the air though. Could he throw 70 yards- my guess would be yes for sure.

Drew Brees has a strong arm so did Favre. I also mentioned Steve Young...

But I have not seen them do what Pat did so effortlessly, with two guys in his face. Did I say Mahomes is better than these guys- no- just stated in the same situation, I have not seen them throw a nearly 70 yard TD like Mahomes did last night.

Not sure why you are trying to minimize what he did when in the history of the Chiefs- no QB has ever done that. Mahomes is also in Rare company with QBS who have come close.

Marcellus 08-18-2018 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 13680826)
Come on, man..

Luck? Hell no.

RaidersOftheCellar 08-18-2018 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 13680338)
I’m saying over his career.

He threw for over 700 a time or 2 in college and is still learning to play the game.

Only played QB two years in HS and similar time in college.

Iirc he has started less than 50 career games.

Once this kid hits his potential in a couple years, he’s gonna be really fun.

The fact that he threw for 700 in a Big 12 game doesn't in any way indicate he'll come close to doing it in the NFL.

First off, he'd need much better and more consistent protection to pull off something like that. 2nd, it just doesn't happen. I'd say he might hit 500 a few times in his career.

Best22 08-18-2018 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13680919)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2mudVmI1fJg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wentz had a clean pocket, Mahomes was about to be crushed in both sides--and he threw it off of one leg

I don't think people understand why that Mahomes throw was so amazing.

Best22 08-18-2018 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 13681125)
The fact that he threw for 700 in a Big 12 game doesn't in any way indicate he'll come close to doing it in the NFL.

First off, he'd need much better and more consistent protection to pull off something like that. 2nd, it just doesn't happen. I'd say he might hit 500 a few times in his career.

Mahomes had pathetic protection at Texas Tech

His best receiver was Keke Coutee, and his coach was a kid named Kliff Kingsbury.

RaidersOftheCellar 08-18-2018 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best22 (Post 13681128)
Mahomes had pathetic protection at Texas Tech

His best receiver was Keke Coutee, and his coach was a kid named Kliff Kingsbury.

Some of those things can be overcome in college, especially against pitiful Big 12 defenses.

As good as he is, and with as many weapons as he has at his disposal, they're not even moving the ball with ease.

-King- 08-18-2018 02:29 PM

The amount of field that the camera man had to cover on the play makes me laugh everytime I watch the pass.
Posted via Mobile Device

Best22 08-18-2018 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 13681135)
Some of those things can be overcome in college, especially against pitiful Big 12 defenses.

As good as he is, and with as many weapons as he has at his disposal, they're not even moving the ball with ease.

We're not running our full offense. Sammy Watkins isn't dialed in (he's somewhat lazy, plus it's preseason). LDT wasn't playing, and the Atlanta defense actually is pretty good

It's hard to be worried. I remember when Alex threw 2 pathetic interceptions against the Vikes in preseason, but only threw 5 in the regular season

Don't forget in 2016 when the preseason offense was rolling and executing extremely well, but the team started 2-2, as the offense scored 33, 12, 17, and 7 points in the first 4 games

Tl;dr: Preseason don't mean ****

KCUnited 08-18-2018 02:42 PM

Reminded me of that Jeff George 80 yard throw at the combine.

TomBarndtsTwin 08-18-2018 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best22 (Post 13681150)
We're not running our full offense. Sammy Watkins isn't dialed in (he's somewhat lazy, plus it's preseason). LDT wasn't playing, and the Atlanta defense actually is pretty good

It's hard to be worried. I remember when Alex threw 2 pathetic interceptions against the Vikes in preseason, but only threw 5 in the regular season

Don't forget in 2016 when the preseason offense was rolling and executing extremely well, but the team started 2-2, as the offense scored 33, 12, 17, and 7 points in the first 4 games

Tl;dr: Preseason don't mean ****

All of this.

But even if Mahomes does struggle out of the gate this year, oh well. He’s learning to be a starter in the NFL, and as much as everyone might hate is, its gonna take some time. He’s going to make some amazing throws. He’s also going to make some bone-headed plays. He will probably win us a couple games with his arm that we shouldn’t otherwise win. He may also lose us a couple with a questionable decision. Its all part of the learning curve.

He IS an elite talent. We have him for 5 years on a rookie contract.

Year 1 - sat and learned
Year 2 - start and learn
Year 3 - improve from year 2

By years 4 & 5, I fully expect us to be competing for Super Bowls. As long as Veach takes care of the roster on the defensive side.

KCUnited 08-18-2018 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13680975)
Let's not hype up the triple coverage for Mahomes's sake.

Reek beat all 3 so badly he was wide open. Defenders were 5 yards away. Hill is the only guy who's going to do that. He's so fast that Madden needs to break the speed cap exclusively for Hill.

While true, and not to take anything away from Reek, but I doubt those defenders knew they were playing against a QB that could air it out that far. They, and the rest of the NFL do now though.

ThaVirus 08-18-2018 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 13681078)
Could is a lot different fromDID- yes they possibly Could make that throw- but I was saying I have not seen them do it. That is not being a Homer- that is saying show me the proof.

I just did that and you tried to claim it didn't count because reasons lol

That throw Rodgers made that I linked was just as impressive as Mahomes', just for different reasons.

Best22 08-18-2018 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 13681187)
While true, and not to take anything away from Reek, but I doubt those defenders knew they were playing against a QB that could air it out that far. They, and the rest of the NFL do now though.

Teams won't change their gameplans based on preseason. They don't respect preseason

Maybe they should, but they won't.

Mahomes will have to prove how dangerous he is time and time again in the regular season before DCs start to give him that respect

We'll see how many games it takes. It'll give #15 ample opportunities to burn their arrogant defenses

ThaVirus 08-18-2018 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13681123)
Luck? Hell no.

I think people are forgetting about the prospect Luck after seeing the ruined husk of a QB he's been reduced to by chronic mismanagement.

https://youtu.be/NkNQqOurmIA

It's in shorts and a t-shirt at his pro day, but you can see he launches this one for 75 air yards. Watch the replay closely- he doesn't appear to be putting everything he has into it.

KCUnited 08-18-2018 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best22 (Post 13681231)
Teams won't change their gameplans based on preseason. They don't respect preseason

Maybe they should, but they won't.

Mahomes will have to prove how dangerous he is time and time again in the regular season before DCs start to give him that respect

We'll see how many games it takes. It'll give #15 ample opportunities to burn their arrogant defenses

Yeah, I'm not talking about gameplans. I'm talking about defenders sticking with a receiver 65-70 yards down the field then slowing up because mortal QB's aren't slinging that far.

Nickhead 08-18-2018 06:01 PM

any video of da bomb from the kc commentators. it was a rather boring point of view from the atlanta mouthpieces? :D

Marcellus 08-18-2018 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 13681236)
I think people are forgetting about the prospect Luck after seeing the ruined husk of a QB he's been reduced to by chronic mismanagement.

https://youtu.be/NkNQqOurmIA

It's in shorts and a t-shirt at his pro day, but you can see he launches this one for 75 air yards. Watch the replay closely- he doesn't appear to be putting everything he has into it.

Ill give you it may be possible but not likely. Mahomes has said he can throw it 80 yards.

Luck isnt making that throw in a game.

Nickhead 08-18-2018 06:15 PM

has anyone made mention of pat's demeanor on the play before the long bomb? you could see him yapping it up between those two plays. he saw something, missed something, but was really animated.

just something i noticed. :thumb:

Tribal Warfare 08-18-2018 07:07 PM

Quote:

Yes we are all True Fans of the Mahomes Era and it's glorious

highBOLTage 08-18-2018 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 13680681)

Disgusting.

Use real maple syrup for Christ's sake!

DTVietnam 08-18-2018 08:44 PM

is there any video of "The Throw" with KC announcers..im tired of hearing it with the Falcons homer announcers

Pasta Little Brioni 08-18-2018 09:46 PM

700 yards ROFL

Buehler445 08-18-2018 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13680445)
I knew when i wrote that i was gonna eat my words. Bastard.

LOL Sorry Mang.

Buehler445 08-18-2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

My original point still stands. Anyone saying Rodgers can't throw that hasn't watched Rodgers. I said Cam ain't making that in the traffic, but he's got the gun to throw it. And I think he does.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 13680367)
Rodgers.

Maybe Cam, but probably not with dudes in his shit like that.

Mahomes is ****ing insane. It doesn’t mean that pick he threw wasn’t really bad but that play there was ****ing bananas.

eDave 08-18-2018 09:59 PM

Mahomes can throw it over them mountains.

Chief Pagan 08-18-2018 10:41 PM

Definition: Football Gunslinger /ˈfootˌbôl ɡənˌsliNGər/

See Brett Favre

See Patrick Mahomes

Nickhead 08-18-2018 11:08 PM

i sense a cat and mouse game between 2pm and tyreek.

pat says if the pass was a spiral, he couldn't have caught it.

cheetah says mahomes can't out throw his sprint.

after this pass play, from here forward, i see this challenge being met when it really matters.

i love how they are jabbing each other to challenge each other :thumb:

Coogs 08-19-2018 08:08 AM

I wish he could have made the same pass against Denver late to Harris. Then we wouldn't have to hear it was a terrible decision. Same pass was a walk in TD for Harris.

Best22 08-19-2018 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 13681929)
I wish he could have made the same pass against Denver late to Harris. Then we wouldn't have to hear it was a terrible decision. Same pass was a walk in TD for Harris.

He has better mechanics now

Coogs 08-19-2018 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best22 (Post 13681934)
He has better mechanics now

Possibly. I just hate listening to KK, and reading the guys on here who continue to say it was a poor decision. If Mahomes could of unleashed that pass on that play...

Hammock Parties 08-25-2018 11:24 AM

https://i.imgur.com/nRKp4tj.gif

Hammock Parties 08-25-2018 11:29 AM

Pocket presence. Field vision. Eric Fisher.

https://i.imgur.com/kJA5BT5.gif

Naptown Chief 08-25-2018 11:30 AM

Yarp

Hammock Parties 08-25-2018 11:46 AM

Laser!

https://i.imgur.com/RMSkE1p.gif

Hammock Parties 08-25-2018 11:50 AM

Thinking about the D

https://i.imgur.com/nDa04zi.gif

Hammock Parties 08-25-2018 12:56 PM

https://i.imgur.com/0C7k825.gif

Buns 08-25-2018 01:01 PM

Oh hell yeah

Hammock Parties 08-25-2018 01:07 PM

pro play

https://i.imgur.com/dO889e7.gif

Hammock Parties 09-09-2018 02:31 PM

https://i.imgur.com/W6RilJL.gif

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dmrd2f2UcAAcLuW.jpg

dj56dt58 09-09-2018 02:34 PM

that's a sick ****ing throw..I didn't notice he was getting hit as he through that through 3 defenders..shit

Hammock Parties 09-09-2018 02:40 PM

LOOK AT THIS

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dmrgs5_V4AArgQm.jpg

Pitt Gorilla 09-09-2018 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13717897)

Damn. Anticipation.

Hammock Parties 09-09-2018 02:55 PM

Shit throw but just fun watching him go deep.

https://i.imgur.com/z30Axve.gif

dj56dt58 09-09-2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13718046)
Shit throw but just fun watching him go deep.

https://i.imgur.com/z30Axve.gif

should be roughing..would be on kc

Hammock Parties 09-09-2018 03:40 PM

Strike.

https://i.imgur.com/JUNI9JP.gif

Bowser 09-09-2018 03:44 PM

Pat is amped up. He needs to take a deep breath and relax a little.

Hammock Parties 09-09-2018 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 13718600)
Pat is amped up. He needs to take a deep breath and relax a little.

I think it's just his style.

He plays the game on the edge.

Not like Tech let him play any other way.

Hammock Parties 09-09-2018 04:02 PM

zing!

https://i.imgur.com/g9rZxEI.gif

Pitt Gorilla 09-09-2018 04:18 PM

Gif up that unbelievable bomb AND Pat Sr. Stat.

Hammock Parties 09-09-2018 04:18 PM

SAUSAGE PATTY

https://i.imgur.com/P3KVWPJ.gif

Hammock Parties 09-09-2018 04:19 PM

3RD AND 13 ****S

https://i.imgur.com/2XzNd47.gif

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-09-2018 04:22 PM

Sexual satisfaction.

Hammock Parties 09-09-2018 04:24 PM

lol ****ing anticipation

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dmr4iWgU4AASQBR.jpg

suzzer99 09-09-2018 04:51 PM

What the **** was Houston doing on that conversion?

CasselGotPeedOn 09-09-2018 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 13719528)

The same thing you're doing in this thread, who the **** knows.

ThaVirus 09-09-2018 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 13719528)

Did you expect the 265 pound pass rusher to chase down the 220 pound RB from behind? Lol

Murray had a clean shot at making that stop and completely whiffed. Blame him.