ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=350179)

notorious 09-27-2023 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 17132274)
Listened to the podcast this morning. Travis basically says he's not gonna talk about it for the most part and recaps all stuff that's already known.

A couple of notes:

- Travis now has paparazzi camped outside his house. Says they all yell his name when he walks outside and have British, or some kind of European accents.
- He said something about Reid being behind all of it and playing cupid because he met the Swift family while in Philly. Saying there is a "cupid" is probably the closest he comes to saying there is a romantic relationship.

Distractions.

Great.

loochy 09-27-2023 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 17132477)
Poly Styrene blows away both of them.

I prefer Poly Ethelyne. It's more common and versatile.

rfaulk34 09-27-2023 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17132466)
Joe Burrow shows up to games with a pink shirt with teddy bears on it sporting Urkel glasses. Pot, kettle, black, what?

https://media.tenor.com/n-nS0ZsZQgYA...val-kilmer.gif

Titty Meat 09-27-2023 09:53 AM

Gracie isn't going to be able to stand the attention this is getting she's gonna drop a sextape

Eleazar 09-27-2023 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17132547)
Gracie isn't going to be able to stand the attention this is getting she's gonna drop a sextape

It looks like her implants are bigger now. Power move.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2023 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 17132547)

chiefzilla1501 09-27-2023 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 17132274)
Listened to the podcast this morning. Travis basically says he's not gonna talk about it for the most part and recaps all stuff that's already known.

A couple of notes:

- Travis now has paparazzi camped outside his house. Says they all yell his name when he walks outside and have British, or some kind of European accents.
- He said something about Reid being behind all of it and playing cupid because he met the Swift family while in Philly. Saying there is a "cupid" is probably the closest he comes to saying there is a romantic relationship.

Celebrity worship is so gross. At least sports media mostly tries to keep things within media engagements or in the facility. I can’t imagine what kind of lowlife makes a living invading someone’s privacy just so they can find out what toothpaste he uses.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2023 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 17132594)
Celebrity worship is so gross.

Do you own any Chiefs jerseys? LMAO

Titty Meat 09-27-2023 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razaele (Post 17132571)
It looks like her implants are bigger now. Power move.

Dude I noticed that the other day

Sassy Squatch 09-27-2023 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 17132544)

LMAO

stevieray 09-27-2023 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17132433)
dannnnnnnnng

you are TOUGH. You ain't no cuck and only listen to Bob Seger. I'm just in awe of your masculine strength.

You should do a youtube called Apex Alphas Don't Like Music with Girls Singing Maybe Joan Jett But That's Like IT

I love shame games over pop artists.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C51c0vuLEng" title="Bob Seger - Her Strut" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chiefzilla1501 09-27-2023 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17132602)
Do you own any Chiefs jerseys? LMAO

Yes. I don’t wear my jersey on Kelces lawn so I can stick a camera in his face when he opens the garage door

ToxSocks 09-27-2023 01:16 PM

What's the difference between teens/womens worshipping Taylor Swift and grown ass men worshipping Patrick Mahomes?

ToxSocks 09-27-2023 01:17 PM

Make fun of swifties all you want, but don't forget that we're all Mahomos here.

chiefzilla1501 09-27-2023 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 17132829)
What's the difference between teens/womens worshipping Taylor Swift and grown ass men worshipping Patrick Mahomes?

I can’t comment on that. I can comment on the gross practice of paparazzi invading every inch of privacy. As mega of a superstar as mahomes is, I’m pretty sure he still is given reasonable space. That’s a practice that seems way more prevalent with celebrities versus superstar athletes

loochy 09-27-2023 01:30 PM

Quote:

Mahomes is actually awesome

Katipan 09-27-2023 01:44 PM

I think it would be great if you guys stayed trading friendship bracelets at games.

chiefzilla1501 09-27-2023 01:58 PM

It is absolutely bonkers to think about what a bump this gives to the nfl. To turn millions of people totally disinterested in a sport into viewers and merch buyers is like a marketers wet dream. And we’re right in the center of it. Yknow the nfl is going to juice this for ratings and I’m here for it.

Kiimo 09-27-2023 02:17 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Swifties watching week 4: who are the men in the stipe shirts? Are they the coaches?<br><br>Swifties week 13: (shouting at TV) MAN! MAN! Haha Sean McDermott is going man here, ****ing idiot. We got Travis 1 on 1 against weak side linebacker and ****boy gemini Dorian Williams! Let’s go!</p>&mdash; L Ron Mexico (@LRonMexico) <a href="https://twitter.com/LRonMexico/status/1706725970059968525?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 26, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hammock Parties 09-27-2023 02:30 PM

baby doll when it comes to a lover

https://i.imgur.com/ltwQ691.jpg

AdolfOliverBush 09-27-2023 03:01 PM

Quote:

The biggest difference is that Mahomes is demonstrably better at his job than anyone else on Earth, regardless of perception or opinions. The numbers more than bear this out, as we all know.

Taylor Swift's success is 100% reliant on peoples' opinions of her and her music. Anyone who says her music is shit cannot be proven wrong. Popularity does not equal quality, especially where entertainment is concerned.

Eleazar 09-27-2023 03:11 PM

Quote:

Mahomes has a lot of fans. Swift has a cult of people who base their lives around her.

Bearcat 09-27-2023 03:15 PM

https://i.imgur.com/g0iIzOc.png

BigRedChief 09-27-2023 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razaele (Post 17133019)
Mahomes has a lot of fans. Swift has a cult of people who base their lives around her.

if Mahomes says you either follow me or Brittany around or I’m leaving and going to the Broncos, I’m following him around.

Eleazar 09-27-2023 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17133022)

Renee Zellweger really shouldn't have had all that cosmetic surgery

Kiimo 09-27-2023 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razaele (Post 17133019)

Yeah like weirdos talking about her during work hours on private forums or like scheduling around her appearances once a week

I bet some of these lunatics try to buy her clothes

Eleazar 09-27-2023 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 17133026)
if Mahomes says you either follow me or Brittany around or I’m leaving and going to the Broncos, I’m following him around.

Ok then

TomBarndtsTwin 09-27-2023 03:27 PM

Quote:

If Mahomes ever said anything like that (he wouldn't), then I would lose all respect for the guy and have no interest in following him anymore . . . . .

Jamie 09-27-2023 03:36 PM

Quote:

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here. Do you think Taylor Swift is asking her fans to follow her around?

Titty Meat 09-27-2023 03:45 PM

Quote:

This is a really weird post

Womble 09-27-2023 03:48 PM

Quote:

If Mahomes said that to me I'd check myself into a mental institution. Delirium is not good thing.

Raiderhater 09-27-2023 03:51 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 17132830)
Make fun of swifties all you want, but don't forget that we're all Mahomos here.

I could probably nitpick and find some minor differences, but for me personally that isn’t my issue. My issue is the meshing of these two fan worlds. We’ve seen some of it from the tweets posted, we saw some of it it in the no dumb questions segment of today’s podcast. What is a field goal? :facepalm: I get that not every person is a sports fan, let alone a football specific fan, but while TS plays on stages all over the world the Super Bowl is the singular biggest entertainment stage in the world. Most everyone in this country has been to a SB party, and even if not really interested in the game, how can you have not at least picked up on what field goal is? We have enough idiots through out our fan base as is (and I’ll include myself in that from time to time - we all have our moments).

Now, let be very, very clear, I am not taking the position that I am against this possible hook up between Trav and Taylor for the reason I’m blabbering on about, my annoyance with her personal cult; they have every right to pursue whatever relationship they want. I am, however taking the position that I see no reason to be excited about this influx of casual and stupid fans into our ranks - amusing as it may be out the gate - the vast majority of whom will forget all about football if this relationship comes to an end, and quite possibly burn all those 87 jerseys if it doesn’t end well.

Hark Clunt 09-27-2023 04:12 PM

i thought the no dumb questions was pretty fun. football's a difficult sport to explain, you just sort of "know" it. i also really don't mind swifties suddenly paying attention to the chiefs. none of them actually care about football and they aren't gonna invade places for serious team discussions.

Dante84 09-27-2023 04:14 PM

Your boy putting in that work

https://imagez.tmz.com/image/e6/4by3...62cd75b_md.png

Sorce 09-27-2023 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhater (Post 17133081)
I could probably nitpick and find some minor differences, but for me personally that isn’t my issue. My issue is the meshing of these two fan worlds. We’ve seen some of it from the tweets posted, we saw some of it it in the no dumb questions segment of today’s podcast. What is a field goal? :facepalm: I get that not every person is a sports fan, let alone a football specific fan, but while TS plays on stages all over the world the Super Bowl is the singular biggest entertainment stage in the world. Most everyone in this country has been to a SB party, and even if not really interested in the game, how can you have not at least picked up on what field goal is? We have enough idiots through out our fan base as is (and I’ll include myself in that from time to time - we all have our moments).

Now, let be very, very clear, I am not taking the position that I am against this possible hook up between Trav and Taylor for the reason I’m blabbering on about, my annoyance with her personal cult; they have every right to pursue whatever relationship they want. I am, however taking the position that I see no reason to be excited about this influx of casual and stupid fans into our ranks - amusing as it may be out the gate - the vast majority of whom will forget all about football if this relationship comes to an end, and quite possibly burn all those 87 jerseys if it doesn’t end well.

Doesn't matter, had sex.

T-post Tom 09-27-2023 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 17133121)

The lady in the background looks like she is about to have a world class orgasm

chiefzilla1501 09-27-2023 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhater (Post 17133081)

I really could care less where it goes except that I’m a big fan of this dude and love to see him happy. And hope this experience doesn’t ruin him (don’t think it will). From a pure football perspective, the chiefs gonna make a shit ton of money off this, mahomes’ celebrity will grow if that was even possible, his teammates will become more popular, and Travis who is criminally underpaid will bank very well of this too. I can put up with some bandwagon hoppers

Hammock Parties 09-27-2023 05:15 PM

LMAO she ****ing loves kelce

FloridaMan88 09-27-2023 05:21 PM

Link: https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nf...ame-production

Quote:

Taylor Swift’s day at Arrowhead: Behind the scenes of FOX’s Chiefs-Bears game production

By Richie Zyontz
FOX NFL lead producer

Our weekend in Kansas City started out according to plan — overindulge on barbecue and prepare for a football game.

The rumors had circulated for some time, but were unconfirmed. Late Sunday morning, confirmation came in a swarm of messages: Taylor Swift would be in attendance at Arrowhead Stadium to watch her new friend Travis Kelce and his Chiefs take on the Chicago Bears.

I’m not exactly a Swiftie. Jonathan Swift, maybe; Taylor Swift, definitely not. Pop culture tends to avoid me like the plague. Our director Rich Russo has D’Andre Swift on his fantasy team, but with two Gen Z kids, is much more in the loop regarding the more famous Swift. He had already received texts from both with essentially the same message: "she’s coming!"

Around the same time, our announcing crew was milling around on the field, gathering last-minute tidbits. They, too, had heard the rumors. Greg Olsen yelled across to Kelce, who was in the middle of his warmup. Kelce then told Greg and Erin Andrews the rumors were true, "but you didn’t hear it from me."

We knew right away this broadcast would be notable less for the game coverage and more for whatever images we captured of the pop superstar in attendance. Once Erin found out the location of Kelce’s suite — at the 15-yard line on the Chiefs side of the field — Russo relayed the information to his entire 17-person camera crew.

Celebrity sightings at sporting events are commonplace. At Super Bowl 45 between Green Bay and Pittsburgh in Texas, Russo captured a live shot of Cameron Diaz feeding popcorn to Alex Rodriguez. That came seconds after we showed John Madden and former President George W. Bush. Our favorite celebrity sighting was Larry David looking appropriately miserable amid the ear-shattering music during a commercial break at Sofi Stadium in Los Angeles.

Earlier in the week, amid the avalanche of rumors, our bulldog associate producer Rich Gross had sought permission to use some of Swift's music. Not a chance. Per the FOX music department, Swift’s record label and publishing company denied our request "in conjunction with speculations on or about her private/personal/dating life."

The first time we peeked in on Kelce's suite was during player introductions, minutes before the start of the broadcast. Swift was there, seated next to Kelce’s mother Donna, and they both erupted in cheers as the tight end ran out of the tunnel. We played that back on tape early in the telecast. After that, coverage became a matter of balance. Russo showed restraint not taking gratuitous live shots, saving the opportunities for when she reacted to action in the game. Her joyful expression after Kelce scored a touchdown was the image of the day, captured beautifully by our low end-zone cameraman Andy Mitchell.

Fortunately, our announcing crew is very in tune with modern culture. So the events of the day actually galvanized everyone’s mood. A blowout was overshadowed by a social phenomenon, to no one's detriment outside of Chicago — even though it meant listening to Greg Olsen singing during commercial breaks.

This week we are in Dallas, where the Cowboys will face Bill Belichick and the Patriots. Taylor Swift is a tough act to follow, but maybe Jerry Jones will have a few surprise guests in his suite that our cameras can look out for.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2023 05:22 PM

there's a lotta lame guys out there

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7EY-acW...name=4096x4096

Tribal Warfare 09-27-2023 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17133189)
LMAO she ****ing loves kelce

Me likey this attention compared to Jackson's bullshit.

I bet he's going crazy, because he can't usurp the pub.

Delano 09-27-2023 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 17133201)
Me likey this attention compared to Jackson's bullshit.

I bet he's going crazy, because he can't usurp the pub.

Some of y’all’s conjecture and conspiracy theories are every bit as wild as the Swiftie universe.

Who the **** is even worried about Jackson Mahomes? Patrick has deftly maneuvered him out of the public eye. How about you pay rent to Jackson since he’s living so deep in your gray matter. Damn.

wazu 09-27-2023 06:00 PM

Get ready for Round 2.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Taylor Swift is expected to be in attendance for Chiefs-Jets this week on Sunday Night Football, per <a href="https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Schultz_Report</a> �� <a href="https://t.co/BwudjhiSyu">pic.twitter.com/BwudjhiSyu</a></p>&mdash; Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) <a href="https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1707182684642910356?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 27, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Strongside 09-27-2023 06:09 PM

Bet those ticket prices aren’t $65 in a few days like they are now.

Tribal Warfare 09-27-2023 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delano (Post 17133207)

Who the **** is even worried about Jackson Mahomes? Patrick has deftly maneuvered him out of the public eye. How about you pay rent to Jackson since he’s living so deep in your gray matter. Damn.

Have you been living under a rock for the past year? Jackson Mahomes' sexual assault BS isn't enjoyable when you're looking for Chiefs news.

Tribal Warfare 09-27-2023 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 17133230)
Get ready for Round 2.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Taylor Swift is expected to be in attendance for Chiefs-Jets this week on Sunday Night Football, per <a href="https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Schultz_Report</a> �� <a href="https://t.co/BwudjhiSyu">pic.twitter.com/BwudjhiSyu</a></p>&mdash; Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) <a href="https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1707182684642910356?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 27, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sweet , sweet, Chiefs coverage

mlyonsd 09-27-2023 06:15 PM

They should just dump Usher now from the SB halftime show and give it to Taylor since she'll already be there anyway.

Delano 09-27-2023 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 17133230)
Get ready for Round 2.

It’s gonna be … electric.

Katipan 09-27-2023 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 17133248)
They should just dump Usher now from the SB halftime show and give it to Taylor since she'll already be there anyway.

She passed before they offered it to Usher.
Smart girl.

ThaVirus 09-27-2023 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17133189)
LMAO she loves ****ing kelce

You were so close

|Zach| 09-27-2023 06:39 PM

Can you imagine how badly Jackson Mahomes wants to be a part of this?

Guy has been relegated to the dregs of Arrowhead he is probably in the Brodie Croyle suite.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2023 06:44 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7DT_5QX...pg&name=medium

Bowser 09-27-2023 06:47 PM

You know what the best part of this thread is? It gives us the grimy best of the offseason smack dab in the middle of the regular season for our viewing pleasure.

Jamie 09-27-2023 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 17133269)

Guy has been relegated to the dregs of Arrowhead he is probably in the Brodie Croyle suite.

You know someone had to sit him down and make it very clear that he was not, under any circumstances, to attempt to get near Taylor Swift. Honestly, I bet Patrick had to do it personally.

Eleazar 09-27-2023 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 17133269)

I was thinking earlier, this would be the biggest thing that could have ever happened to someone like him. Nothing could have ever done more for his ‘career’ or whatever it is than some sort of association with Taylor Swift. But because he’s made himself into a walking PR disaster, never happen.

|Zach| 09-27-2023 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razaele (Post 17133279)
I was thinking earlier, this would be the biggest thing that could have ever happened to someone like him. Nothing could have ever done more for his ‘career’ or whatever it is than some sort of association with Taylor Swift. But because he’s made himself into a walking PR disaster, never happen.

And its wild because you really have to go out of your way to be a shit head. You can be in his position and be pretty arrogant or be an asshole to people and totally get away with it without that being something you are known for. But he would so consistently so so wildly unlikeable at best or a total piece of shit and it just could not keep happening.

Kiimo 09-27-2023 07:52 PM

I simply can not imagine how hellish this timeline is for, oh, let's go with Bills fans.

Like, Chiefs fans and Swifties are having a blast. High fiving each other and retweeting nonsense in a giddy middle school crush fashion.

People already sick of the Chiefs and Kelce are finding a new definition of suffering inside the belly of the sarlacc for a thousand years.

Kiimo 09-27-2023 07:54 PM

Meanwhile we're buying advertising for Sunday Night Football based on Taylor being there, I'm not even joking.

I was just in a meeting with the head of the studio and literally said Bleacher Report is saying she'll be there and they said "run it" as in one of our TV spots.

lol they're predicting playoff numbers. I can't stop laughing at all of this nonsense and I love it

|Zach| 09-27-2023 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimo (Post 17133393)
I simply can not imagine how hellish this timeline is for, oh, let's go with Bills fans.

Like, Chiefs fans and Swifties are having a blast. High fiving each other and retweeting nonsense in a giddy middle school crush fashion.

People already sick of the Chiefs and Kelce are finding a new definition of suffering inside the belly of the sarlacc for a thousand years.

On top of people being tired of Mahomes being a constantly heralded football god.

Monticore 09-27-2023 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 17133403)
On top of people being tired of Mahomes being a constantly heralded football god.

Hearing about Kelce from their wives and daughters on top of having their teams destroyed by him every is absolutely hilarious .

FloridaMan88 09-27-2023 08:31 PM

Collinsworth can obsess over another Taylor rather than harping on Jawaan.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2023 08:44 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">John Madden &amp; <br>Pat Summerall call the Patrick Mahomes to <br>Travis Kelce / Taylor Swift Touchdown <a href="https://t.co/eAV7kem99Y">pic.twitter.com/eAV7kem99Y</a></p>&mdash; Frank Caliendo (@FrankCaliendo) <a href="https://twitter.com/FrankCaliendo/status/1707171274881949878?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 27, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

T-post Tom 09-27-2023 09:39 PM

Telce Redux

Under the heading of “If it makes Travador happy, it makes me happy.“

According to Michael McCarthy of FrontOfficeSports.com, Taylor Swift plans to attend Sunday night’s game between the Chiefs and the jets at MetLife Stadium.
https://frontofficesports.com/taylor...-another-week/
PBJ

ghak99 09-27-2023 09:52 PM

She's now the equivalent of lucky underwear. She has to go to every game until we lose.

vonBobo 09-27-2023 09:54 PM

Kelce jersey sales are up 400% which means dads all over the country will have #87 sitting in their living room on Sunday night.

dls6501 09-27-2023 10:21 PM

I have never wanted two people dating, that I have never met before, to break up more in my entire life. This is a major distraction and an annoyance.

Please for the love of God can we get back to football?

vonBobo 09-27-2023 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dls6501 (Post 17133536)
I have never wanted two people dating, that I have never met before, to break up more in my entire life. This is a major distraction and an annoyance.

Is this one thread taking up valuable space where another thread should be?
Do we need one more 64 page thread about which player or coach sucks?

Titty Meat 09-27-2023 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 17133516)
Under the heading of “If it makes Travador happy, it makes me happy.“

According to Michael McCarthy of FrontOfficeSports.com, Taylor Swift plans to attend Sunday night’s game between the Chiefs and the jets at MetLife Stadium.
https://frontofficesports.com/taylor...-another-week/
PBJ

This tells me Travis has good dick

Titty Meat 09-27-2023 10:36 PM

Quote:

Yeah such a distraction I'm sure these 20-30 year olds with all this wealth usually just sit in their homes, go to practice, and play games that's all

vonBobo 09-27-2023 10:42 PM

I'm distracted right now!

DaFace 09-27-2023 10:46 PM

Quote:

You must be fun at parties.

Stewie 09-27-2023 10:51 PM

I wonder where she'll be sitting? Obviously a suite, but will it be the visiting team VIP suite if they have one? That could be odd with Clark, Veach, Donovan, etc..

Maybe if Gracie and Brittany are there it would make things better.

Or maybe she'll just buy someone's suite for the game.

TribalElder 09-27-2023 10:53 PM

these two are both the best in the world at what they do, it's only natural that they mate. don't hate

Eleazar 09-27-2023 10:57 PM

Quote:

We won by 30 last week and are likely to punt the Jets straight into the Hackensack River, I am not real concerned about the team being distracted this week.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2023 11:17 PM

By the time any opponent is good enough to challenge us during the Swift era, she will be off touring and Travis will be retaining semen 24/7.

Nothing can stop us.

Kiimo 09-27-2023 11:31 PM

I think I am fueled by the fact that the swifties are into it. Sure they didn’t give a shit about football three weeks ago but these young ladies are now part of the kingdom and the fact that it’s driving truefans nuts is the cherry on top.

Welcome Swifties, please someone say Joe Jonas should drink antifreeze and John Mayer should die in an AIDS fire

kevrunner 09-27-2023 11:40 PM

Her lucky number is 13, gotta get her in a Chiefs #13 jersey for the Jets game. She has wore a Vikings and Patriots #13 jersey before during concerts I think, there are alot of pictures of her in them. Right now a practice player is assigned #13, get him a new number ASAP and give it to Taylor Swift. If you google her and the #13, it really means a lot to her.

dred 09-28-2023 12:19 AM

I think she should have a #69 jersey. It would mean a lot to me. :p

Tribal Warfare 09-28-2023 12:54 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HuS-3zxOKQY?si=X_9FE4BvuDhhPZry" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Outside of Swift's songs this is Travis' Anthem

SHOWTIME 09-28-2023 04:41 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Taylor Swift will be at MetLife Stadium to watch Travis Kelce, Chiefs play Jets <a href="https://t.co/mUY5aqkhQl">https://t.co/mUY5aqkhQl</a> <a href="https://t.co/fWZr24n6Ev">pic.twitter.com/fWZr24n6Ev</a></p>&mdash; New York Post (@nypost) <a href="https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1707189181070311817?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 28, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>