ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Pat Mahomes Sr arrested for 3rd DWI (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352163)

Pablo 02-04-2024 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHOWTIME (Post 17382561)
Pat II needs to cut ties with his father. Just a summary of what he's been arrested for in the past:

Failure to pay child support x 3, disorderly conduct, theft, assault, DWI X 3, marijuana possession ...

I don't see how he doesn't get jail time.

If you think that shit is happening you're even dumber than you've led on here.

And everyone thinks you're a ****ing moron.

staylor26 02-04-2024 03:50 PM

I just can't even believe that there are people that think this will impact Pat beyond today LMAO

Marcellus 02-04-2024 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHOWTIME (Post 17382561)
Pat II needs to cut ties with his father. Just a summary of what he's been arrested for in the past:

Failure to pay child support x 3, disorderly conduct, theft, assault, DWI X 3, marijuana possession ...

I don't see how he doesn't get jail time.

Yea just cut ties with your dad, no biggie.

****ing moron.

Mecca 02-04-2024 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17382578)
I just can't even believe that there are people that beleive this will impact Pat beyond today LMAO

Yea, I mean he probably paid his bail and will pay for a lawyer and that's about it other than a likely Jesus Christ dad cmon.

DRM08 02-04-2024 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz (Post 17382572)
So, I'm really trying to twist this to look at the positive side of things.

Andy actually might understand what Pat is going through because of the horrific Britt Reid moment a few years back. Pat does have some people around him that can maybe help him mentally process this situation.

Maybe the team can use this to rally around Pat and mentally refocus. He has a week to figure this out, at least it wasn't like days or the day of the game.

It is possible the media will overplay their hand on this deal, especially media from San Francisco & Las Vegas. If Patrick believes people are attacking him for crap that is not his fault, he can turn the tables on the negative media BS and make them eat crow in the game next weekend.

pugsnotdrugs19 02-04-2024 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17382578)
I just can't even believe that there are people that think this will impact Pat beyond today LMAO

Some of the reaction is the worst part about this.

“Gosh I hope this doesn’t become another huge distraction!!’”

…. As they themselves are making it a bigger deal than it needs to be. LMAO

Rainbarrel 02-04-2024 03:54 PM

They're the home team in Raiders' Stadium. This is as mild as a Mac Jones pass

TomBarndtsTwin 02-04-2024 03:54 PM

Super.

This is just the kind of shit we need right before the Super Bowl to distract Pat from the goal at hand.

Hope this doesn’t turn into a repeat of 2021 with Andy Reid and his idiot son.

BWillie 02-04-2024 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 17382554)
It’s an ego thing.

Plus, it’s the inconvenience of having to go back and get your vehicle the next day.

A lot of people who aren’t in the right frame of mind will decide the cost of having to retrieve your car is bigger than the relatively small risk of getting caught for a DUI.

Feel like a tag team Uber option where one person drives you home and another person takes your car back would be highly successful.

That would honestly be amazing.

SHOWTIME 02-04-2024 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 17382579)
Yea just cut ties with your dad, no biggie.

****ing moron.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17382577)
If you think that shit is happening you're even dumber than you've led on here.

And everyone thinks you're a ****ing moron.

I take it the two of you have similar experiences to Pat Mahomes Sr....

Pablo 02-04-2024 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHOWTIME (Post 17382592)
I take it the two of you have similar experiences to Pat Mahomes Sr....

I'll take it from reading your takes for years you did not have any sort of male influence in your life and were raised by your aunt to become a pussy.

pugsnotdrugs19 02-04-2024 03:58 PM

Just know if you’re going on Twitter sharing and arguing about this shit, you’re contributing to the problem.

The dumbass is gonna need to learn from his mistakes now or never regardless. But the team is about to get off the plane and they’re gonna be focused on the MFing game so you should too. Not Sr.’s stupidity.

Bl00dyBizkitz 02-04-2024 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 17382582)
It is possible the media will overplay their hand on this deal, especially media from San Francisco & Las Vegas. If Patrick believes people are attacking him for crap that is not his fault, he can turn the tables on the negative media BS and make them eat crow in the game next weekend.

Remember when people blamed Jordan for the death of his father because of his gambling history? That was the media trying to blame the death on MJ's unrelated vices. Mahomes has done nothing. Imagine if the media attempts to blame him somehow for this situation.

Easy 6 02-04-2024 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 17382551)
https://texas.arrests.org/search.php...&fpartial=True

Jesus Christ! Click on More Info on his page….

Wow, I'm impressed his lengthy record was kept under wraps for this long... dudes not some wanton murderer or anything, but he IS kind of a ****up

SHOWTIME 02-04-2024 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17382593)
I'll take it from reading your takes for years you did not have any sort of male influence in your life and were raised by your aunt to become a pussy.

I've been on this forum for less than a year, so try again...