ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Texas high school football player slams ref to the ground after ejection (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=335427)

Megatron96 12-04-2020 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 15371150)
Can't really dox myself here but I had no part in "planning" because there was no plan and my involvement was to find a specific kid's locker. Which was super easy because there was a list of lockers with their users on a corkboard.

No idea what dox means.

But there was a plan. Someone came up with dumb idea, right? And then you were told to find the kid's locker, right? And then you did. That's premeditation. In laymen's terms, that's a plan.

That's completely different from some kid going postal spontaneously without informing anyone.

Discuss Thrower 12-04-2020 08:01 PM

"Hey Discuss Thrower: someone put something ****ed up in this other persons' locker. Wanna look?"

"Sure."

Delano 12-04-2020 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 15371245)
Is that what happened? Did this kid sit there and stew over a flag for months/years/whatever and then tell his teammates he was going to freight train the guy? I wasn't aware of that. I only saw the clip in the OP. that would change things, imo. Is there a link to this backstory?

You are one dense mother****er.

LoneWolf 12-04-2020 08:11 PM

Sounds like Discuss Thrower is still pissed of that he got expelled in high school and missed the Spanish Club’s end of year party and his Lambda Lambda Lambda chapter wasn’t allowed to participate in the Greek Games with the Omega Moos.

Discuss Thrower 12-04-2020 08:12 PM

Okay Boomer.

Bearcat 12-04-2020 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15371216)
HS football is almost religion down there. Can't really say I understand why the school is forcing the team out of their remaining games if the kid that blindsided the ref has been punished.

Back when I played they made the rest of us do extra conditioning when a kid on the team ****ed up by getting detention/suspension or when someone got a D or F. I can kind of understand that. This was a criminal act by a dumbass that just lost his mind. There's no lesson to be learned here by the rest of the players.

Exactly. The kid's in jail, pretty sure he's not thinking, damn, my actions had consequences for the entire team!.

TwistedChief 12-04-2020 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 15371245)
Is that what happened? Did this kid sit there and stew over a flag for months/years/whatever and then tell his teammates he was going to freight train the guy? I wasn't aware of that. I only saw the clip in the OP. that would change things, imo. Is there a link to this backstory?

Does that need to be the backstory to have relevance to individuals who might find themselves in a similar situation in the future? Or might a reasonable person conclude that when your teammate assaults a ref because of a bad call that the consequences go beyond that individual's ejection and a simple 15yd penalty? And might a reasonable person be marginally more inclined to intervene?

LoneWolf 12-04-2020 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 15371261)
Okay Boomer.

Nice reply. Did you have to pause your Xbox to type that?

tyecopeland 12-04-2020 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 15371118)
I highly doubt that has ever happened.

And I highly doubt a district has booted their football team out of the playoffs because one player lost his shit before either.

Delano 12-04-2020 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyecopeland (Post 15371278)
And I highly doubt a district has booted their football team out of the playoffs because one player lost his shit before either.

I’ve seen some lose the privilege of playing because a few players violated zero tolerance alcohol policies. This is a far more egregious offense.

stevieray 12-05-2020 12:03 AM

Cue Full Metal Jacket blanket party

Frazod 12-05-2020 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 15371262)
Exactly. The kid's in jail, pretty sure he's not thinking, damn, my actions had consequences for the entire team!.

I'm sure it's not his top priority, but I would imagine he still feels like shit about it.

nhaaser 12-05-2020 11:23 AM

Looks like he mistook the ref for Donald Trump jr...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy 6 12-05-2020 11:28 AM

^ cleanup on aisle 1, mods

Bwana 12-05-2020 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhaaser (Post 15371880)
Looks like he mistook the ref for Donald Trump jr...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should really stick to posting your political carp in DC, otherwise, I'm going to show you a magic trip and make you disappear.